Author Topic: Where is squadfatter  (Read 19663 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Where is squadfatter
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2008, 02:11:44 PM »
nope...NO triceps...its angled so you can see the tape dummy, and you can clearly see the numbers.... (keep owning yourself lol)

dude you are ideal. so why even get on a bb board and argue with pathetic naturals. is it because you have no penis to get fine assed hoes? if i was as ripped as you i wouldnt waste my time, maybe you are just slow
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2008, 02:12:55 PM »
dude you are ideal. so why even get on a bb board and argue with pathetic naturals. is it because you have no penis to get fine assed hoes? if i was as ripped as you i wouldnt waste my time, maybe you are just slow

finally, a post from waddy that i can respect.

you have earned my respect with this post (apart form the 'no dick' and 'slow' cracks)

i apologise for the name calling and being so rude towards you.

truthfully.

i'll only treat you with decency from here on in.
b

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2008, 02:15:12 PM »

i posted a pic of my gf n quickly removed it for fear of photoshopping or something, as shes the only way these board morons could actually get to me and make me angry....trust me shes extremely good looking....and to top it off shes a massage therapist, cooks aweosme and loves it, been w her a year, shes cuter than hell, always happy, i can go on and on and on...

and i come on here when bored because i know people like SF will take the bait EVERY TIME haha

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2008, 02:16:47 PM »

you have earned my respect with this post (apart form the 'no dick' and 'slow' cracks)

truthfully.

agreed.  didnt expect it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2008, 02:16:57 PM »

you have earned my respect with this post.

truthfully.

hush you homo i dont need no sorry apoligies. i still think hes stupid because he is melting down even at 3 percent bodyfat, dude has issues and cant bow out gracefully like he should instead he is having a steroid induced meltdown
A

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2008, 02:18:58 PM »
You gotta love the way this clown keeps trying to impress SF, while he insults him.  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2008, 02:19:24 PM »
hush you #### i dont need no sorry apoligies. i still think hes stupid because he is melting down even at 3 percent bodyfat, dude has issues and cant bow out gracefully like he should instead he is having a steroid induced meltdown

lol.

lmao.

ahhh shit. that was funny. oh well- seriously, what can you say to that. it was good. and also unexpected. waddy is slyer than i had first given him credit for.

back to work then...
b

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2008, 02:23:05 PM »
You gotta love the way this clown keeps trying to impress SF, while he insults him.  ::)

cmon...what other fat flubby creton do i have to play with?  He never fails me, always replies and gives me ammo...then runs away after i tool with him a bit lol..cmon hes fun...this board would be boring without him....if i get bored and need someone to F with.....he is always on call haha....i wish it were summer..id go find a door or window to take my picture in and then post it lol.  mark my words....this summer i will get like 30 getbiggers to do it and make a fun thread out of it lol

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2008, 02:50:29 PM »
cmon...what other fat flubby creton do i have to play with?  He never fails me, always replies and gives me ammo...then runs away after i tool with him a bit lol..cmon hes fun...this board would be boring without him....if i get bored and need someone to F with.....he is always on call haha....i wish it were summer..id go find a door or window to take my picture in and then post it lol.  mark my words....this summer i will get like 30 getbiggers to do it and make a fun thread out of it lol

you must admit toopowerful... you are eating from the 'tree' more than us mortals here (by taking steroids to enhance yourself) . most do not take this risk because we are somewhat intelligent. so dont come off on here like you are some superior 5foot 4 inch beast. You look great but if you eat from the tree too much expect to get fvcked by the tree
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2008, 02:53:40 PM »
getting fucked by the tree sounds painful
Z

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2008, 03:02:55 PM »
getting fucked by the tree sounds painful

he doesnt see this now but the attitude this guy has, i see it coming in his future.

as for me yeah sometimes i brag but can handle being insulted, because i really do beleive we are all one and meant to be slaves and provide like the ancient gods of egypt.

too powerful is playing on the edges of the hexagram , hes thinking "hey im superior, hey its ok to juice, hey its okay to insult fuckers on get big" before long he will become totally devoured and end up dead while the 'good men' live a long life
A

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2008, 03:17:14 PM »
You probably think Clark Kent is different from Superman cause he's wearing glasses :-\ (not that I'm calling myself Kent or the other)

Why argue?  If it's you, not you, you use juice, dont,etc....

Either way you are one of the ugliest human beings I've ever seen.

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2008, 03:18:50 PM »
who really gives a fuck where he is. is he your bitch?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2008, 03:50:05 PM »
he doesnt see this now but the attitude this guy has, i see it coming in his future.

as for me yeah sometimes i brag but can handle being insulted, because i really do beleive we are all one and meant to be slaves and provide like the ancient gods of egypt.

too powerful is playing on the edges of the hexagram , hes thinking "hey im superior, hey its ok to juice, hey its okay to insult fuckers on get big" before long he will become totally devoured and end up dead while the 'good men' live a long life

You read me wrong.  I come here to play, nothing more.  I dont take alot of steroids nor have i ever nor will i.  I take my time off to, to insure my body has full recovery and is still able to operate on its own.  This is where i am at at the moment, and plan to stay off for at least ANOTHER month after the 2 iv been clean already.  Im not here thinkin im the shit, just like to fuck with SF.  There are tons out there that smoke me, i dont care, i know it, its just fun to pick on a douchebag from time to time.  I dont put myself above anyone else.  I dont push people out of the way at the gym, their workout is just as important as mine.  I can handle being insulted, i come here freely knowing its coming...and i have fun with it.  And im 5'8 1/2 damnit...im short enough without you taking away 4 more inches!

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2008, 04:47:25 PM »
thickness of paper

wow you commenting on someone's thickness is fucking hysterical your 6'6 and weigh 210

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2008, 05:33:30 PM »
Why argue?  If it's you, not you, you use juice, dont,etc....

Either way you are one of the ugliest human beings I've ever seen.
hahahahahaaa.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2008, 07:49:38 PM »
haha partial swing, i got em up.  Good enough for a month of doing nothing but eating cheeseburgers, cereal, pancakes, cakes, cookies, icecream...mmm im hungry...im gonna go feed my six pack while you guys continue your never ending journey towards seeing 2 abs instead of a keg with your strict diets and will never reach it.  I have better abs than daddywaddy doing NO abs for the last year and eating anything i want hahahaahahaha

ohhh yeeaaaa

No offense "bro" but you're pretty unimpressive for a juicer.  And FWIW, anybody who brags about having a six pack is about as gay as Liberace in my book.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2008, 07:51:02 PM »
No offense "bro" but you're pretty unimpressive for a juicer.  And FWIW, anybody who brags about having a six pack is about as gay as Liberace in my book.
Not to mention he's only 5'4" also...haha! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2008, 08:22:41 PM »
Not to mention he's only 5'4" also...haha! ;D

5'8 fukker! lol

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2008, 08:24:18 PM »
5'8 fukker! lol

You stupid fuck.  You're still a midget.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2008, 08:28:28 PM »
5'8 fukker! lol
hahahaha 5'8".....you're still a midget. Geez, I'm trying to remember how old I was when I was 5'8.........damn, third grade was a looooong time ago.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2008, 08:31:26 PM »
hahahaha 5'8".....you're still a midget. Geez, I'm trying to remember how old I was when I was 5'8.........damn, third grade was a looooong time ago.

This "toopowerful4u" clown probably has a musclebear lover who is 6'5" and looks like a lumberjack.  His posts reek of homosexuality.  He has "tiny tit" written all over him.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2008, 08:32:59 PM »
i posted a pic of my gf n quickly removed it for fear of photoshopping or something, as shes the only way these board morons could actually get to me and make me angry....trust me shes extremely good looking....and to top it off shes a massage therapist, cooks aweosme and loves it, been w her a year, shes cuter than hell, always happy, i can go on and on and on...

and i come on here when bored because i know people like SF will take the bait EVERY TIME haha

Post it again.
As empty as paradise

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2008, 08:35:10 PM »
This "toopowerful4u" clown probably has a musclebear lover who is 6'5" and looks like a lumberjack.  His posts reek of homosexuality.  He has "tiny tit" written all over him.
He has "juiced up unsuccessful bodybuilder tiny tit" written all over him.

Do you think he turned to steroids because of the feelings of inadequacy that come with being that short?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »
He has "juiced up unsuccessful bodybuilder tiny tit" written all over him.

Do you think he turned to steroids because of the feelings of inadequacy that come with being that short?

Yes, you figured me out.  Completely inadequate.  Fail at everything i do.  Iv reached the last straw...there is only one thing left to do.  The only thing that a person can do when they become a complete loser and realize they have failed at life.  I will do what so many others have done before me..............

Become a getbigger like the rest of you  ;D