Author Topic: Where is squadfatter  (Read 19659 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Where is squadfatter
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2008, 10:13:57 PM »
Why argue?  If it's you, not you, you use juice, dont,etc....

Either way you are one of the ugliest human beings I've ever seen.
u make kiwi look like a supermodel....red beat face....swolen from massive doses of test trying to beat shitty genes.....prada glasses hahahhahahha....u are one conceited prissy bitch....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2008, 02:51:24 AM »
u make kiwi look like a supermodel....red beat face....swolen from massive doses of test trying to beat shitty genes.....prada glasses hahahhahahha....u are one conceited prissy bitch....

Hahahaha if X Factor has even looked at the syringe (let alone inject stuff), and still looks like he does, then it's a sadder part of his life than his girl who has done more mileage than Halley's comet during the course of it's existence :-\

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2008, 06:47:48 AM »

LOL two of the ugliest guys on here.  In addition to compulive liars. I feel for you both.
Keep trying though one day if you work real hard you can live how I live.  Keep trying guys.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2008, 07:25:26 AM »
If cock would be a cigarette would u inhale ?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2008, 11:17:38 AM »
cmon...what other fat flubby creton do i have to play with?  He never fails me, always replies and gives me ammo...then runs away after i tool with him a bit lol..cmon hes fun...this board would be boring without him....if i get bored and need someone to F with.....he is always on call haha....i wish it were summer..id go find a door or window to take my picture in and then post it lol.  mark my words....this summer i will get like 30 getbiggers to do it and make a fun thread out of it lol
LOL you are right though, it sure is fun!!!! ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2008, 01:50:05 AM »
there are alot of insecure people posting on this thread
T

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2008, 02:40:46 AM »
hahahaa yesssssss Xfactor has it all, a tremendous body, a gorgious wife, a lavish life, good health and the ability to destroy little tits on getbig.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2008, 03:12:08 AM »
hahahaa yesssssss Xfactor has it all, a tremendous body, a gorgious wife, a lavish life, good health and the ability to destroy little tits on getbig.
A tremendous body ?" gorgious " wife ??  :D ....u forgot prada glasses  :D ... it's just a front to disguise gayniness...like your sexy pictures ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2008, 04:04:37 AM »
there are alot of insecure people posting on this thread

Wouldn't you be insecure when you see a guy like XFactor? I mean, com'on, are you telling me you didn't wish you were him? When was the last time you sat on a beach and smoked a ciggy while looking like a twink? Answer me, dammit >:(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2008, 04:27:05 AM »
Wouldn't you be insecure when you see a guy like XFactor? I mean, com'on, are you telling me you didn't wish you were him? When was the last time you sat on a beach and smoked a ciggy while looking like a twink? Answer me, dammit >:(

;D
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2008, 08:06:30 AM »
;D

You know, if the 2 of us teamed up, we'd bruise some egos big time. But I have too much of a good time busting your chops and getting owned in return, so I just don't see it happening :'(  ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2008, 08:10:33 AM »
You know, if the 2 of us teamed up, we'd bruise some egos big time. But I have too much of a good time busting your chops and getting owned in return, so I just don't see it happening :'(  ;D

Keep trying low life.  hahhahahahah  One day you can be like me.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2008, 08:14:58 AM »
One more for ya.   ;)

You need to focus on an educating yourself first kiwi. Then focus on establishing a better career.  Then we'll talk. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2008, 08:24:08 AM »
Keep trying low life.  hahhahahahah  One day you can be like me.

Sorry man, I ain't into hookers or looking like a twink. Glad to see that some old guy you blow is treating you like a good bitch and has bought you a car :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2008, 08:25:21 AM »
One more for ya.   ;)

You need to focus on an educating yourself first kiwi. Then focus on establishing a better career.  Then we'll talk. 

Talk about what? How to sit in a beach and smoke a ciggy? I think I can figure it out myself. Cheers for the offer anyway

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 19, 2008, 08:30:45 AM »
Sorry man, I ain't into hookers or looking like a twink. Glad to see that some old guy you blow is treating you like a good bitch and has bought you a car :)

I'm sure we could go back and forth for days, but the thought of that bores the hell out of me.  I'm sure you're doing fine in life as am I, I just have the proof to back everything I say.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2008, 08:34:33 AM »
I'm sure we could go back and forth for days, but the thought of that bores the hell out of me.  I'm sure you're doing fine in life as am I, I just have the proof to back everything I say.

Aw, I was just getting warmed up and you had to ruin it >:(

I'll go troll on the G&O then, lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2008, 09:07:18 AM »
One more for ya.   ;)

wow you can stand beside a car

did you manage to run off before the police turned up
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2008, 09:45:42 AM »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2008, 10:45:44 AM »
are u sugesting that the bulging left eye creature xfactor calls wife has more miles than a volvo 240 ? or that the towel picture is right before his master " punishes " him for not being obedient ?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2008, 11:57:09 AM »

Don't worry, kiwi... I own bigmc enough on my own where you don't have to lift a finger.  I've already pulverized his psyche 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2008, 12:50:37 PM »

Here's a few of me driving both of my cars.  BMW and a Caymen.  That's right mofo's two cars you will never have the priviledge of owning.  Want to see the titles? 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2008, 12:56:08 PM »
are u sugesting that the bulging left eye creature xfactor calls wife has more miles than a volvo 240 ? or that the towel picture is right before his master " punishes " him for not being obedient ?

We talking about girls again. It's not just me, but at least 30 other people who all agree that thing you date is repulsive. 

Honestly I wouldn't let her suck my dick.  Seriously.  How can you even compare that monster to this:

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2008, 12:56:26 PM »
yes lets see the titles
T

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2008, 12:59:58 PM »
yes lets see the titles

Oh yeah, and the watch I have on my wrist at this very moment is worth more than your car.  Pending you own one.