Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374834 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
I've never had any problem with dj. I have no idea why are you attacking him so much. What's your point? Why do you care? I couldn't care less about what he looks like and what is he trying to accomplish in his life. Seriously, it looks like you guy are trying to feel better about your own life by belittling those you deem inferior to you. This makes you look horrible.

I know you're gonna now make jokes about me defending him but don't play dumb, you know it's not about him, it's about you guys trying to look like arrogant motherfuckers just a little bit too much.

bigmc

• Getbig V
the bold is my problem with you. Your not only a smartass- but an asskisser who will brown nose the shit out of people to tell you what they want to hear(Cause they feel sorry for you) ......so they  lay off a bit ...until you kiss their ass so bad they become embaressed....and want nothing to do with you.  

good post

i cringe every time i read dj181s posts

the kid is so beta its embarrassing
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
the bold is my problem with you. Your not only a smartass- but an asskisser who will brown nose the shit out of people to tell you what they want to hear(Cause they feel sorry for you) ......so they  lay off a bit ...until you kiss their ass so bad they become embaressed....and want nothing to do with you.  

i'm not asskissing on brown nosing them dumbass, that's just your preconception of it all

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
I've never had any problem with dj. I have no idea why are you attacking him so much. What's your point? Why do you care? I couldn't care less about what he looks like and what is he trying to accomplish in his life. Seriously, it looks like you guy are trying to feel better about your own life by belittling those you deem inferior to you. This makes you look horrible.

I know you're gonna now make jokes about me defending him but don't play dumb, you know it's not about him, it's about you guys trying to look like arrogant motherfuckers just a little bit too much.

yep, you see the truth

these dipshits try and put me down to build themselves up

again, my offer still stands to all my haters, and it goes something like this...

if you are so much better than me and can "own me" then prove it by entering this "physique" contest

and now, here we go again with the gazillion insults and not entering the contest

either enter the contest or STFU

bigmc

• Getbig V
yep, you see the truth

again, my offer still stands to all my haters, and it goes something like this...

if you are so much better than me and can "own me" then prove it by entering this "physique" contest

and now, here we go again with the gazillion insults and not entering the contest

how about you just stfu and let the men talk on here

you are an embarrassment to the human race

you skeletal hook nosed ugly cu nt
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
how about you just stfu and let the men talk on here

you are an embarrassment to the human race

you skeletal hook nosed ugly cu nt

here we go again with the gazillion insults and not entering the contest

bigmc

• Getbig V

you weigh a buck sixty

when you get over 200 start throwing your challenges about

until then stfu
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
yep, you see the truth

when's it gonna stop DJ? http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=360638.0

Listen YOU FUCKING  girl, THE REASON NOBODY WANTS TO ENTER THE CONTEST IS BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING UNFAIR. "WHO MAKES THE MOST IMPROVEMENTS IN 6 WEEKS?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HOW ARE THE ADVANCED GUYS IN THIS THREAD WITH 50 pounds of lean tissue on you benching 4 plates plus  SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE SAME GAINS AS  some TWINK  who struggles with 225? IF YOU TIHNK ONE OF US IS AbOUT TO RISK OUR HEALTH TO ADVANCE OUR ALREADY ADVANCED PHYSIQUE  PROVE A POINT TO SOME TWINK.

I can see bigmc at my funeral now, some getbig tshirt "keep your cool"
"flinstones1,,, a true gentleman,,,,who lost his  cool and blew out his kidneys in a forum showdown with woody allen"  ;D

l

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
what's funny about that, is that the best physique are usually on short guys

ie. paul-jean guillame, lee labrada, shawn ray

they're all 5'6"-5'7"
WTF you talking? Lee, Arnold, Dorian all over 5'6" 23 years.

ukjeff

"flinstones1,,, a true gentleman,,,,who lost his  cool and blew out his kidneys in a forum showdown with woody allen"

post of the year so far   ;D ;D ;D ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

Coming from a self admitted narcisist thats quite a statement.

Im not the one who has to starve himself for three days at a time, get out of bed to go and train arms because he feels hes shrivelling away to nothing to look the way you do.

Im a guy who does this in his spare time and eats a bit less food than he normaly does to get the same results only it takes me maybe a few weeks longer.

Yeah, it must be great to be you walking around with a face like an aids patient, pulling all the girls.

I like my physique to turn heads on the beach, not stomachs.

blah blah blah. calm down, nancy.

no, instead you'll starve and do cardio for 16 weeks to put on a thong and oil and pump up, flex, grunt and grimmace in a room full of men. fucking hom0. lol

as for your 'physique' turning heads, ya im sure that mess you posted up to 'compare' to me really does that.  ::)

are you retarded by the way? who in their right mind thinks they look good other than you? how dare you compare yourself to the mighty 'no one'. theres trolling, and then theres making yourself look stupid. congratulations on achieving the latter.

your a complete mess, top to bottom. a never was who'll never be anything to speak of. welcome to mediocrity- population: you.

have fun ballooning back up to and imo past whatever obese look you started at after your 'diet' is over, fatboy.

dismissed.

b

no one

• Getbig V
yah if cswol went for aestetics, we all would be suprised.

its bit a journey on donkey to rome for him, but doable.

if i were him id be extremly motivated to get lean.hes 6f 2, ok frame(just not visible currently)

guy hsould be laying half los angeles instead of uhm, what he did until recently

LOL!

:D
b

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

"flinstones1,,, a true gentleman,,,,who lost his  cool and blew out his kidneys in a forum showdown with woody allen"  ;D

You better hope Woody Allen doesn't see this. Can't imagine him being to thrilled with the comparison.  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
You better hope Woody Allen doesn't see this. Can't imagine him being to thrilled with the comparison.  ;D

Woody has about 50lb of muscle on bj181
T

ukjeff

no, instead you'll starve and do cardio for 16 weeks to put on a thong and oil and pump up, flex, grunt and grimmace in a room full of men. fucking hom0. lol
So have you, second in the super-heavies?
are you retarded by the way? who in their right mind thinks they look good other than you? how dare you compare yourself to the mighty 'no one'. theres trolling, and then theres making yourself look stupid. congratulations on achieving the latter.
Dont your read other peoples posts?
your a complete mess, top to bottom. a never was who'll never be anything to speak of. welcome to mediocrity- population: you.
Managed to win my class at area level, how did you do again?
have fun ballooning back up to and imo past whatever obese look you started at after your 'diet' is over, fatboy.
Enjoy going back to 12% that you claimed you were at two weeks ago.
Its guys like you that have to go flat out 110% or you look like shit in 10 minutes.
I on the other hand just cruise along taking my time, not overdoing anything and staying in shape year round, no need to be 3% to look good mate.   ;)
dismissed.
Hardly.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Holy shit people, you guys all need to relax, this has turned into ''a fuck you too fest''

Actually fuck it, I am dieting and this is good entertainment,....

By all means, continue  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Holy shit people, you guys all need to relax, this has turned into ''a fuck you too fest''

I just apply my "Getbig filter" and breeze over the expected fights in every thread. This is Getbig after all...

ukjeff

I aim to please.   ;D

The Hunter

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
well, this im not suprised about, but i think the "v" board is the appropriate plac for your fantasies.

Your intellect is lame and unfunny. Just keep taking drugs, chickenshit.

no one

• Getbig V

staying in shape year round

hahahaha ya bro, 'round' is a shape.

keep up the great work, dildo.

hahahahahahaha
b

ukjeff

hahahaha ya bro, 'round' is a shape.

keep up the great work, dildo.

hahahahahahaha

Wow, is that one of your great combacks to a post?

A typo?
Grow the fuck up lightweight.   ;)
Round also means year round, look it up.

no one

• Getbig V

hahahah 'im in shape year round' says the garden gnome.

pear shape maybe. hahahahaha

holy fuck what a disaster.

b

no one

• Getbig V

sorry OTH. i'll lay off now. carry on with your journey dude. gal and i are cheering you on. :)
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

sorry OTH. i'll lay off now. carry on with your journey dude. gal and i are cheering you on. :)
NO NO, it's all good bro, besides Methuselah drew first blood  ;)

and thanks for the faith  8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
NO NO, it's all good bro, besides Methuselah drew first blood  ;)

and thanks for the faith  8)

Allow me to get this thread back on track:

Once you reach your goal, what will be your year round maintenance level and what will your diet look like?