Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 374775 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1600 on: August 24, 2013, 12:57:20 PM »
Oh another thing, i think i am holding water from my anadrol, (50mg). Will be dropping it today (4 days out), will the diuretic take care of the water or should i blast masteron?

I hate to put a knot in your head but dropping 150mg of anadrol 4 days out and using a diuretic are going to potentially be disasterous and leave you very flat bro

imo technically you want to do as little as possible to look the best possible. if your lean enough you won't need all these tricks. a very mild diuretic and a good meal of sat fats and carbs will make you look spectacular.

if your lean enough leave the drol in. take a mild diuretic. keep your body in as close to a state if stasis as possible. the chance at a minor improvment could leave you looking much worse esp w only 4 days to go. I wouldn't have even been using drol. your whole approach is fucked up.

post a photo we'll see if your lean enough to keep the drol in use a mild diuretic and just load with a fatty meal to fill you out. only way we can really help you is if we see what your true condition is like. who knows you might not need to do anything.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1601 on: August 24, 2013, 01:06:11 PM »
I hate to put a knot in your head but dropping 150mg of anadrol 4 days out and using a diuretic are going to potentially be disasterous and leave you very flat bro

imo technically you want to do as little as possible to look the best possible. if your lean enough you won't need all these tricks. a very mild diuretic and a good meal of sat fats and carbs will make you look spectacular.

if your lean enough leave the drol in. take a mild diuretic. keep your body in as close to a state if stasis as possible. the chance at a minor improvment could leave you looking much worse esp w only 4 days to go. I wouldn't have even been using drol. your whole approach is fucked up.

post a photo we'll see if your lean enough to keep the drol in use a mild diuretic and just load with a fatty meal to fill you out. only way we can really help you is if we see what your true condition is like. who knows you might not need to do anything.

Careful Dominic, he will tell you are at 9% BF.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1602 on: August 24, 2013, 01:08:00 PM »
  stay strong oth

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1603 on: August 24, 2013, 01:16:15 PM »
Careful Dominic, he will tell you are at 9% BF.

fuck off you useless asshole.

guys like OTH me gal and countless others actually like helping people. while all you do is infect the board with your negativity, insecurity and bullshit  

I look forward to to the day you are banned. GB will be better for it. you can believe that.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1604 on: August 24, 2013, 01:17:59 PM »
fuck off you useless asshole.

guys like OTH me gal and countless others actually like helping people. while all you do is infect the board with your negativity, insecurity and bullshit  

I look forward to to the day you are banned. GB will be better for it. you can believe that.
Hello Rob  ::) (as if), what happened to your other thread?
Taken down for spamming?

I know you want me banned, you want to be king of the hill again selling your shite unchecked.
Now, Rob   ::), why is there no record of you ever competing or selling Maple Syrup?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1605 on: August 24, 2013, 01:44:26 PM »
Bro OTH,

with regards to the sample loading plan of yours, should i fat load 2 days out? Or should i just stick with 500-600g of carbs and lean protein?

Like mentioned in my other post, my photoshoot is at 6am, soif i were to backtrack 3 days prior, how would u dose the dyazide? 1/2 tab every 12 hr?

Thanks again brah
no to the fat load 2 days, only one day out

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1606 on: August 24, 2013, 01:48:34 PM »
Oh another thing, i think i am holding water from my anadrol, (50mg). Will be dropping it today (4 days out), will the diuretic take care of the water or should i blast masteron?
too late for any change dropping the anadrol, It should have been done 10 days out but at 50 mg, we are talking very little water and it is hard to say what the diuretics would do, it depends on the individual. With me it always helps but others it makes them flat and doe not help, however not drinking water in the last 24 hours always help everyone, this is the safest way to get rid of water.

ukjeff

« Reply #1607 on: August 24, 2013, 01:49:57 PM »
however not drinking water in the last 24 hours always help everyone, this is the safest way to get rid of water.

Fuckin hell , you dont say, is that in Gals book?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1608 on: August 24, 2013, 01:55:06 PM »
Hello Rob  ::) (as if), what happened to your other thread?
Taken down for spamming?

I know you want me banned, you want to be king of the hill again selling your shite unchecked.
Now, Rob   ::), why is there no record of you ever competing or selling Maple Syrup?
so you want to get personal and give out private info by calling him Rob, OK that is dirty and I have yet to play this game but if you insist, I will make an exception and will air out your dirty laundry since you opened up a knew level of disrespect here.

This guy ukjeff was being called out for claiming natural when he clearly was not and then he was so fed up with it he PMed and admitted to being a juice head and said he has to say what he has to say because of certain situations.

So in other words he has to BULLSHIT YOU GUYS ABOUT HIS FILTHY LIE OF BEING NATURAL.

You asked for it, claiming natural when you admitted to juicing to me via PM.

Sorry guys I would never do this and I know it is rotten but he is trying to call no one by what he thinks is his real name so fuck him, he deserves this. He drew first.

Ha natural, you filthy scum liar  :-*

ukjeff

« Reply #1609 on: August 24, 2013, 01:57:56 PM »
so you want to get personal and give out private info by calling him Rob, OK that is dirty and I have yet to play this game but if you insist, I will make an exception and will air out your dirty laundry since you opened up a knew level of disrespect here.

This guy ukjeff was being called out for claiming natural when he clearly was not and then he was so fed up with it he PMed and admitted to being a juice head and said he has to say what he has to say because of certain situations.

So in other words he has to BULLSHIT YOU GUYS ABOUT HIS FILTHY LIE OF BEING NATURAL.

Sorry guys I would never do this and I know it is rotten but he is trying to call no one by what he thinks is his real name so fuck him, he deserves this. He drew first.

Ha natural, you filthy scum liar  :-*

His names not Rob, even though it was him that said it was, he wrote it in the thread about him calling out gh15s men, it was taken down because he was spamming the board allowing gh15s guys to post here and advertise their site.

Hes an under cover gh15 guy.   ::)

ukjeff

« Reply #1610 on: August 24, 2013, 01:58:42 PM »
Post the PM you lying twat.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1611 on: August 24, 2013, 01:59:55 PM »
Post the PM you lying twat.
That I will not do unless you insist and BTW I do not lie

ukjeff

« Reply #1612 on: August 24, 2013, 02:01:17 PM »
That I will not do unless you insist and BTW I do not lie

Yes you do, you embellish the truth a bit like your 3% bf now being "high 3s" in other words almost 4.

Now post the PM big mouth.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1613 on: August 24, 2013, 02:04:14 PM »
Guys why do you obsess about numbers so much? BF is only a number. Who the fuck cares anyway.

BF is fat in your body/your body mass. So if you dehydrate your bf goes up. Yep, you hear me right. Amount of bodyfat remains same and your bodymass drops so your bodyfat increases. So actually Munzer in that picture could be more than 3% because he is so dehydrated.

BF is therefore pretty much useless and cannot be assessed at very low levels without advanced tools.

Also, what happens when you dehydrate? Your skin gets thinner. That's why caliper test doesn't work when you're dehydrated. It's good tool for normal guys who have average level of water in their body and are around 8-20% bf, not fucking precontest bodybuilders.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1614 on: August 24, 2013, 02:05:06 PM »
Yes you do, you embellish the truth a bit like your 3% bf now being "high 3s" in other words almost 4.

Now post the PM big mouth.
I will if others here feel it is appropriate since you are giving my permission but if they say no it is out of line I will be incline to listen to them and not post.

Have at least 5 people saying it is ok then I will.

But I do not need to cause everyone here believes me cause I do not lie about anything and you indeed verified your use to me.

ukjeff

« Reply #1615 on: August 24, 2013, 02:06:32 PM »
I will if others here feel it is appropriate since you are giving my permission but if they say no it is out of line I will be incline to listen to them and not post.

Have at least 5 people saying it is ok then I will.

But I do not need to cause everyone here believes me cause I do not lie about anything and you indeed verified your use to me.

Im telling you its OK, it doesn't say what you think it says, read it again before you make a prick of yourself.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1616 on: August 24, 2013, 02:10:18 PM »
Guys why do you obsess about numbers so much? BF is only a number. Who the fuck cares anyway.

BF is fat in your body/your body mass. So if you dehydrate your bf goes up. Yep, you hear me right. Amount of bodyfat remains same and your bodymass drops so your bodyfat increases. So actually Munzer in that picture could be more than 3% because he is so dehydrated.

BF is therefore pretty much useless and cannot be assessed at very low levels without advanced tools.
Exactly, what difference does it make what number you are, the look you have is what counts. I only use the numbers as a tool to describe progress from point a to b but the number is simple irrelevant.

Calipers are a good way of noting progress, in my case this is what I use and it just so happen to read 13% when I start my diet and 3% when I finish, it is a progress thing not a statement of 3% cause calipers are not accurate. You are actually percentage is enormous like 8-10% since calipers do not measure internal tissue where most of your fat is found..

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1617 on: August 24, 2013, 02:12:00 PM »
no to the fat load 2 days, only one day out

Why does fat load work? When I diet I notice that carbload makes me bloated whereas fatload gives me the best look - full, dry etc. Yet I do not get why does it work. Where does that fat go?

ukjeff

« Reply #1618 on: August 24, 2013, 02:12:22 PM »
Exactly, what difference does it make what number you are, the look you have is what counts. I only use the numbers as a tool to describe progress from point a to b but the number is simple irrelevant.

Calipers are a good way of noting progress, in my case this is what I use and it just so happen to read 13% when I start my diet and 3% when I finish, it is a progress thing not a statement of 3% cause calipers are not accurate. You are actually percentage is enormous like 8-10% since calipers do not measure internal tissue where most of your fat is found..

Great, so you will have absolutely no idea what BF% you are just what a set of callipers read?
Oh brother, this just gets better.
What a waste of a fucking thread and everyones time.
My callipers say 1.5% at the moment.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1619 on: August 24, 2013, 02:14:29 PM »
Im telling you its OK, it doesn't say what you think it says, read it again before you make a prick of yourself.
Not one person will fall for your gibberish cleverness of playing dumb.

You actually think someone is going to say ''well technically, he did not say in black and white that he uses'' lmao, come on bro we are not in grade 3.

You said you can not confirm or deny in the open and you can not speak about it then in a follow up PM you say I only tell who ask in PM, Bigmc already knows.

If that is not admitting that you are filthy scum liar claiming natural then I don't know what is.   :-[ :-[ :-[

NICE TRY though.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1620 on: August 24, 2013, 02:15:19 PM »
Great, so you will have absolutely no idea what BF% you are just what a set of callipers read?
Oh brother, this just gets better.
What a waste of a fucking thread and everyones time.
My callipers say 1.5% at the moment.
NO shit sherlock,  :-[

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1621 on: August 24, 2013, 02:16:20 PM »
[QuoTepmfromukjeffley]

I is on das juice
[EndQUoTe]

Hows that for evidence  ukliar

ukjeff

« Reply #1622 on: August 24, 2013, 02:16:34 PM »
Not one person will fall for your gibberish cleverness of playing dumb.

You actually think someone is going to say ''well technically, he did not say in black and white that he uses'' lmao, come on bro we are not in grade 3.

You said you can not confirm or deny in the open and you can not speak about it then in a follow up PM you say I only tell who ask in PM, Bigmc already knows.

If that is not admitting that you are filthy scum liar claiming natural then I don't know what is.   :-[ :-[ :-[

NICE TRY though.

So when you wrote earlier...

Was it the truth or a lie?

ukjeff

« Reply #1623 on: August 24, 2013, 02:17:18 PM »
[QuoTepmfromukjeffley]

I is on das juice
[EndQUoTe]

Hows that for evidence  ukliar

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1624 on: August 24, 2013, 02:19:36 PM »
Why does fat load work? When I diet I notice that carbload makes me bloated whereas fatload gives me the best look - full, dry etc. Yet I do not get why does it work. Where does that fat go?
SIMPLE, your body has burned fat for the duration of your diet of 12 weeks or more so what does that mean. It uses fat as fuel and because it does it gets stored in the muscle as it has been your primary source of fuel.