Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372528 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1575 on: August 24, 2013, 08:27:59 AM »
Nope, just a front standing relaxed pose, no pumping , no flexing, just standing there.
Like this one.

http://postimage.org
You can post images there for free
So that is how you stand, relaxed? Lmfao!! Talk about ILS!  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ukjeff

« Reply #1576 on: August 24, 2013, 08:29:18 AM »
LMAO, I love this, I spend 20 minutes posting and keeps UKmethuselah up melting down over the course of the next 24 hours  ;D

TBH, it is not even important what percentage I am in that pic because I will be leaner anyway in a few weeks time and I will surpass my all time leaness.

Now I will address this issue one more time and for the last time, Calipers always score way less then that digital fat % and they score the lowest, anyone who has used them would know this.

Now is it accurate, I would probably say no but nevertheless you guys know my integrity and know how the last thing I would do here is lie to you guys about anything.

Having said that, I had a skinfold test that day and the numbers came to the high 3% and I also had one the week prior were it showed 4 and the week prior were it showed 5 so take it with a grain of salt, what do you want me to do? lie about what was shown on the caliper  ??? this is the last I speak on this matter.

So everything in the past will count for nothing as of now. Would like to say thanks to everyone here for support, you guys are great, this thread has gave me motivation to push forwards because of the people here who have faith that I will deliver and I will deliver, maybe not the best or biggest physique but a very ripped one like I promised  ;)

As for UKmetheselah, do your worse bro I am done with you, I will let public opinion crucify you as it has done so, 50 years old  ??? grow up brother, go out, do something, get laid, have a beer at the bar, don`t let your 24 hour 7 day a week in front of the computer consume your ass, stop spreading your misery and negativity.  :-\

I will just address a couple of your backpeddling points.
TBH, it is not even important what percentage I am in that pic because I will be leaner anyway in a few weeks time and I will surpass my all time leaness.
I couldnt give a fuck what you are going to be, its about what you were.
Having said that, I had a skinfold test that day and the numbers came to the high 3%
So it was nearly 4 so you rounded it down to 3, got it.

Rest of it, fuck you and the ship you sailed in on.

ukjeff

« Reply #1577 on: August 24, 2013, 08:30:35 AM »
So that is how you stand, relaxed? Lmfao!! Talk about ILS!  ;D
A "Standing relaxed pose", another dumb fuckwit who as never been on a bodybuilding stage making uninformed comments, fuck off conehead.

ukjeff

« Reply #1578 on: August 24, 2013, 08:33:59 AM »
as im busy cleaning my cave of love
Wiping your ass?

ukjeff

« Reply #1579 on: August 24, 2013, 08:35:52 AM »
but 1 thing, no way thats a relaxed pose from you there, thats bbuilding stage relaxed
When I said 'relaxed pose' thats exactly what I meant, a stage relaxed pose.
Chaos got confused because he knows fuck all about bodybuilding.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1580 on: August 24, 2013, 08:37:27 AM »
will do, just have to upload them, but maybe tomoro, as im busy cleaning my cave of love, some lady is coming over later.

@jeff:yeah im still decideing whether to deplete or carb ub for the pic,and must shave first ;D

but 1 thing, no way thats a relaxed pose from you there, thats bbuilding stage relaxed, ie half tight, therefore, mine will be too,truly relaxed means guts out,shoulders hanging down etc,theres no way id post such a pic lol ;D

yes, standing "relaxed", on stage that still means everything kept tight,just not fully flexed, truly relaxed is when asleep,had to defend chaos there a bit :D
chaos is cool flips tires daily.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1581 on: August 24, 2013, 08:41:45 AM »
Wiping your ass?
lmao!!

Standing relaxed like that will give you cramps, old man.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ukjeff

« Reply #1582 on: August 24, 2013, 08:42:03 AM »
ah ok, ill just hold my breath for 30seconds during the relaxed shot
I know you will.   ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #1583 on: August 24, 2013, 08:52:49 AM »
;D ;D

but atleast ill do it umpumped, for own benefits,unpumped theres less water 8)

and will have to be early in the morning, another tactical reason

Thats where we are different, I just post pics as I am, i don't wait until Im at a certain point, apart from weekly points, I wouldn't dream of doing anything different for the photo, its just kidding yourself.
Whats the point of all that pissing about if you don't look like that 99.9% of the time in reality?
People who see you in real life are going to be so disappointed.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1584 on: August 24, 2013, 08:53:21 AM »
I popped in here to see how OTH's diet was going, and to see his progress... instead Im treated to a complete shitstorm of retarded bitching.

What gives?

ukjeff

« Reply #1585 on: August 24, 2013, 08:56:09 AM »
I popped in here to see how OTH's diet was going, and to see his progress... instead Im treated to a complete shitstorm of retarded bitching.

What gives?

OTH has been finally caught out with his daft claim of being 3% bf, but don't worry hes going to almost kill himself in the next few weeks trying to do it.

He might yet die for you bitches.  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1586 on: August 24, 2013, 08:58:28 AM »
OTH has been finally caught out with his daft claim of being 3% bf, but don't worry hes going to almost kill himself in the next few weeks trying to do it.

He might yet die for you bitches.  ::)
I don't particularly care about his BF claim. I want to see how well his diet is working and the progress he's making.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1587 on: August 24, 2013, 08:58:36 AM »

What gives?
OTH refuses to post the shredded glute shot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ukjeff

« Reply #1588 on: August 24, 2013, 09:32:47 AM »

What do you mean? Mr.3% just told us that he's going for even leaner! That means soon we'll be able to call him Mr.2%!

Stay tuned!

Yep just 21 days left and hes going to surpass Muntzer et all.
These guys are going to look smooth in comparison as none of these are likely 3%

whitewidow

« Reply #1589 on: August 24, 2013, 09:35:43 AM »
Yep just 21 days left and hes going to surpass Muntzer et all.
These guys are going to look smooth in comparison as none of these are likely 3%

youi seem to like to look at mens asses. I bet you jerked it while posting those pictures you sick fuck!

ukjeff

« Reply #1590 on: August 24, 2013, 09:40:27 AM »
youi seem to like to look at mens asses. I bet you jerked it while posting those pictures you sick fuck!

Well, well your posting standards are dropping, you upset I reported you for dealing drugs?

whitewidow

« Reply #1591 on: August 24, 2013, 09:42:28 AM »
Well, well your posting standards are dropping, you upset I reported you for dealing drugs?

No report me all you want in the end you will gte arrested for making false accusations,now go jerk-off staring at all those naken men you have on your desktop-UK homo

ukjeff

« Reply #1592 on: August 24, 2013, 10:15:44 AM »
No report me all you want in the end you will gte arrested for making false accusations,now go jerk-off staring at all those naken men you have on your desktop-UK homo

Arrested for making false accusations against an internet handle called Whitewidow?

Fuck me mate, I thought you knew something about the law?

Lol at your stupidity.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1593 on: August 24, 2013, 11:11:28 AM »
I don't particularly care about his BF claim. I want to see how well his diet is working and the progress he's making.
what`s up bro, I know everyone is waiting, but I am as real as they come, I said 60 days so 60 days it is  ;). As for my progress shockwave, it is better then expected, I am not worried about the destination, however going below a certain point is what separates the men from the boys and I am fully aware of the discomfort, the anxiety, the sheer will power it takes and I am ready to go there, mentally and physically, stay tuned brother.  8)

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1594 on: August 24, 2013, 11:24:39 AM »
hm, ill adress this later , but if you see the video above that was yesterdya, yeah shredded, but today i did something, and damndamn, looking brutally shredded and dry even for my standards.

its not just what to do,its also what youve done before it.but stil this is kinda individual, and even me who can play around with carb ubs bc im shreddd all year, its often hit and miss haha, same for noone, but we kinda have one or 2 ways which always work well.

will post later when at work :D

Sorry to hijack the thread again, but gal can u please elaborate? Im all ears

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1595 on: August 24, 2013, 11:32:14 AM »
Sorry to hijack the thread again, but gal can u please elaborate? Im all ears
this is what the thread is all about, we were off track for a bit but now we all will keep it dieting related, your questions are important. I am glad you are asking question, by all means keep them coming.

Nobody does it better then gal, he lives ripped year round, he knows what makes him full and dry through experience as good as anyone.

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1596 on: August 24, 2013, 12:09:10 PM »
this is what the thread is all about, we were off track for a bit but now we all will keep it dieting related, your questions are important. I am glad you are asking question, by all means keep them coming.

Nobody does it better then gal, he lives ripped year round, he knows what makes him full and dry through experience as good as anyone.

Bro OTH,

with regards to the sample loading plan of yours, should i fat load 2 days out? Or should i just stick with 500-600g of carbs and lean protein?

Like mentioned in my other post, my photoshoot is at 6am, soif i were to backtrack 3 days prior, how would u dose the dyazide? 1/2 tab every 12 hr?

Thanks again brah

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #1597 on: August 24, 2013, 12:11:06 PM »
Oh another thing, i think i am holding water from my anadrol, (50mg). Will be dropping it today (4 days out), will the diuretic take care of the water or should i blast masteron?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1598 on: August 24, 2013, 12:18:18 PM »
man ukjeff is one unfriendly dude. And what's with your obsession over striated glutes lol weird...

Oth is doing and has done what 99% of dudes on here haven't just sayin, and you seem obsessed on discrediting him for some childish reason it's kinda funny. Why are 40+ year old dudes on here such losers seriously  ::)

ukjeff

« Reply #1599 on: August 24, 2013, 12:53:21 PM »
man ukjeff is one unfriendly dude. And what's with your obsession over striated glutes lol weird...

Oth is doing and has done what 99% of dudes on here haven't just sayin, and you seem obsessed on discrediting him for some childish reason it's kinda funny. Why are 40+ year old dudes on here such losers seriously  ::)
Its OTH who is obsessed with ripped glutes, he's never had them you see, maybe his little niggle eating away at him will be satisfied in 21 days, he can than consider his life complete.