Author Topic: Superman vs Batman 2015!  (Read 101301 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Superman vs Batman 2015!
« Reply #325 on: December 03, 2015, 11:19:53 AM »
I was one of the most critcal on affleck as Batman, but after the past trailers i feel that he will actually do a decent job as bats!

I actually think he will be pretty good.

It's all about the writing and the story.

If the story is shit, no actor can save it (Daredevil and Gigli to keep it Affleck related), but if the story is solid, then it's just doing what the writers and directors want you to do.

Affleck may be a better actor now that he's been on the other side of the camera as well. He may understand more about whatever "vision" a good director has for a movie.

The trailers make it look very compelling... I will definitely go see it.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #326 on: December 03, 2015, 11:40:31 AM »
I was one of the most critcal on affleck as Batman, but after the past trailers i feel that he will actually do a decent job as bats!

I actually love that voice modulator they're using on him.

The costume is awesome and Ben is a fanboy.

He's got the looks and acting chops to deliver Bruce Wayne.  Couple a great costume and CGI with his knowledge of Batman and he'll give us a better Batman than Keaton or Bale.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #327 on: December 03, 2015, 03:59:46 PM »
After seeing the clip, Affleck is not bad, the horrible standouts are the skinny jewess as Wonder Woman and the little asswipe Eisenburg.  I could barely tolerate him in the 2 minute clip, couldn't imagine how annoying he'd be in a 2 hour movie.

By the way.  Is this movie a 2 part film?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #328 on: December 03, 2015, 04:07:51 PM »
After seeing the clip, Affleck is not bad, the horrible standouts are the skinny jewess as Wonder Woman and the little asswipe Eisenburg.  I could barely tolerate him in the 2 minute clip, couldn't imagine how annoying he'd be in a 2 hour movie.

By the way.  Is this movie a 2 part film?

lol so you never saw the facebook movie he was in   :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #329 on: December 03, 2015, 04:08:36 PM »
Eisenberg was the worst, not just the worst Lex Luthor but worst of the worst of everything.

Not credible.

Should not be in any movie at all.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: December 03, 2015, 04:19:38 PM »
something is off in that entire trailer, cgi is shit, lex as mentioned isn't lex it's the joker.

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #331 on: December 03, 2015, 04:47:42 PM »
Any idea what kind of gun batman is holding? Hes never been big on guns....some sort of futuristic plasma rifle?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: December 03, 2015, 04:49:50 PM »
Any idea what kind of gun batman is holding? Hes never been big on guns....some sort of futuristic plasma rifle?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #333 on: December 03, 2015, 05:13:31 PM »
If Alfred was female I would pay him 67% of a male butler's salary for doing the same job.
if he where I Mexican I'd pay him even less, under the table of course.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: December 03, 2015, 06:51:13 PM »
If it was a Mexican Maid named Alfreda, maybe you'd get an illegitimate son with her.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #335 on: December 03, 2015, 07:51:21 PM »
zzzzzZZZZZzZZZZZzzzzzzZZ ZZzZZZzzzz...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: December 03, 2015, 08:26:26 PM »
hearing now that,  Jesse Eisenberg is not play Lex Luthor himself, but rather the role he is playing is Lex Luther Jr  :-\

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: December 03, 2015, 08:36:20 PM »
hearing now that,  Jesse Eisenberg is not play Lex Luthor himself, but rather the role he is playing is Lex Luther Jr  :-\

not play Lex?

play jr?

That hearing now? Justify his performance? negatory!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #338 on: December 03, 2015, 09:45:41 PM »

It's a sonic rifle, from 'Dark Knight Returns" it probably produces some kind of sound wave.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: December 03, 2015, 09:51:02 PM »
Exactly this!!

So many fanboys are ranting "they're showing the movie in the trailer!  DC is spoiling everything!!  They showed Doomsday!!"  

Doomsday will be the primary baddie in this flick, but he isn't the big reveal.  He's the big fight for the Trinity.  

The Parademons in the desert scene with Bats are the key.....those things swarmed exactly like Parademons from comics and animated movies.

The big reveal in this will be Darkseid.....which I love!!  The Thanos of DC!!  

Remember this film will also reveal Aquaman (Jason Momoa) and Cyborg (don't remember actor)....the Justice League is being setup.  

The trailer merely revealed the Trinity in Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman (who looked awesome by the way!).

I agree that with the introduction of Darkseid and Apokolips that the Lantern Corps will be revealed in the next movie as they police the universe and are well aware of Apokolips.  How and why they introduce Apokolips and Darkseid is a mystery, but clearly alien life exists (via Superman).  Perhaps they'll establish a longstanding Apokoliptian rivalry with now destroyed Krypton and Darkseid's discovery of Jor-El's offspring on Earth.  Would make a reason for the Lantern Corp to show up and make Hal Jordan of Earth a new GL to police Earth and surrounding universe sector.

Maybe we get a taste of Darkseid's omega beams?  Maybe baddies from Apokolips come to claim Doomsday?

Doomsday will be the third act and the film with most likely close with a boomtube and Desaad and/or Granny Goodness coming and possible a glimpse of Darkseid like Avengers did with Thanos.

Man, I hope those are Parademons!!

Glad to see you around, bro!

Agreed that this film is MUCH more complicated than people realize. DC, is, for lack of a better word, extremely psychedelic. The fact that they are opening up this world to Darkseid means that they are all in on DC.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 03, 2015, 09:52:48 PM »
And Granny Goodness...maybe too scary for PG-13

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #341 on: December 03, 2015, 10:11:20 PM »
My 8 year old godson watched the trailer, and is now waiting for some new kind of Avengers film.

In his words - "Superman looks like Thor, Batman's super suit is just like Iron Man but not as good, and Wonder Woman like  a girl Captain America."

If Darkseid appears in a post credit sequence he'll be asking about Thanos, I'm pretty sure.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #342 on: December 03, 2015, 10:35:16 PM »
My 8 year old godson watched the trailer, and is now waiting for some new kind of Avengers film.

In his words - "Superman looks like Thor, Batman's super suit is just like Iron Man but not as good, and Wonder Woman like  a girl Captain America."

If Darkseid appears in a post credit sequence he'll be asking about Thanos, I'm pretty sure.

Is he still natural? Or on TRT doses?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #343 on: December 04, 2015, 01:40:37 AM »

This because Marvel is for Toddlers. Hope more DC movies turn him off, so they can get darker and darker for Adults. Marvel got the romper-room market cornered.   

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: December 04, 2015, 02:01:01 AM »
May not be able to get over Affleck being in this and his horrible, unsure acting. I feel like after every line he delivers he might as well look at the camera for approval.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: December 04, 2015, 03:57:01 AM »
Agreed, he just looks awkward and the whole film looks awful, trying to cram too much in! Caville isn't established in the role of superman yet and they are suddenly paring him up with batman and another new portrayal at that. Wonder woman thrown in there too, why? and Doomsday, they should have left him so they could do a proper adaption of the comic.
The cgi looks turd and they've over complicated this whole movie by the looks of it

May not be able to get over Affleck being in this and his horrible, unsure acting. I feel like after every line he delivers he might as well look at the camera for approval.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #346 on: December 04, 2015, 04:39:36 AM »
Agreed, he just looks awkward and the whole film looks awful, trying to cram too much in! Caville isn't established in the role of superman yet and they are suddenly paring him up with batman and another new portrayal at that. Wonder woman thrown in there too, why? and Doomsday, they should have left him so they could do a proper adaption of the comic.
The cgi looks turd and they've over complicated this whole movie by the looks of it

Desperation, that's why.  Studio execs know this movie is weak.  IMO, this movie will tank.  The pubic is already beginning to suffer from superhero saturation. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #347 on: December 04, 2015, 04:56:48 AM »
Bale got the job done, but he is largely overrated with his acting as Batman. Affleck can easily match, if not exceed Bale's performances.

Think about it. Bale was regularly out-performed by his co-stars in every film.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #348 on: December 04, 2015, 05:53:00 AM »

:o

CGI is usually completed 2-3 weeks before release. They are still putting finishing touches on Star Wars, given some of the falcon, tie and x-wing stuff looks amateurish. Some films do extra shoots a month or 2 out.  BvS will be ok by March.

Not happy about Doomsday in the trailer but he isn't the final act b/c that's not a fully developed DD.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: December 04, 2015, 05:55:14 AM »
never rated bale as batman either, all he did was shout, he's just another guy in a suit like clooney.

Bale got the job done, but he is largely overrated with his acting as Batman. Affleck can easily match, if not exceed Bale's performances.

Think about it. Bale was regularly out-performed by his co-stars in every film.