Author Topic: What major events/inventions will happen/will be created over the next 50 years?  (Read 7003 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
If figure if i get healthy, i can live another 50 years. People on both sides of my family live into 80s.
What are some guesses of what wilk happen major over next 50 years(please, no 2012 here).
Inventions that drastically change our lives.
Peace in the middle east
Korea Reuniting to become a Superpower alla HomeFront.
Fashion....no homo
Medical?
Will USA be a main player still?

You can go wild but keep it within reason and base it on fact.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
fake alien invasion next year .. grab the popcorn

FutureIFBBpro

• Getbig II
  • Nigguhs be hatin
Free energy  ! :o

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
fake alien invasion next year .. grab the popcorn

That could cause mass hysteria cause if i didnt know im not taking any prisoners....Id like to see how they pull that off.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Ahahaha, if Korea reunites, it will be the poorest state on the planet.

JasonH

• Getbig V
All cancers will have been cured.

HIV/AIDS will have been eradicated.

Bodybuilding still won't be in the Olympics.

The Truce thread will still be going strong, mainly fuelled from the argument that Dorian's funeral was better than Ronnies.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Ahahaha, if Korea reunites, it will be the poorest state on the planet.

South Korea has their shit straight for the most part.

DK II

• Getbig V
South Korea has their shit straight for the most part.

Dude, look what happened to Germany.

Korea is poorer than Germany, and North Korea is MUCH poorer than the former GDR.

If they reunite, South Korea is totally fucked, then they would have a 3rd world country without any economy nor any value on their asses, all for some family re-unions??

Will not happen, at least not as long as South Korea is sane.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I believe that a President will be killed in office over the next 50 years. Dont know how, when etc...I believe it will happen.

I believe we will find a cure or something that stops alhzheimers from progessing.

MJ will be legalized.

There will be a new."bad guy" in the world and it will be a very unlikely person.

DK II

• Getbig V
I believe that a President will be killed in office over the next 50 years. Dont know how, when etc...I believe it will happen.

I believe we will find a cure or something that stops alhzheimers from progessing.

MJ will be legalized.

There will be a new."bad guy" in the world and it will be a very unlikely person.

Lay off the weed, Nostrad-anus.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Lay off the weed, Nostrad-anus.

You wanna do the man dance bro?   >:(

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Here. My very realistic and somewhat sophisticated scenario:

In next 50 years, USA will brake up. At least two independent countries emerge. Dissolution of USA will likely happen under huge federal debt and I presume Texas will be one of the states clearing their independence when they get tired of funding other states.

As a result what will be left is a fragmented continent with no power anymore to get involved in world politics in large scale.
There will be arguing over who of the independent states of the former USA should take the massive foreign debt as their burden. Few minor border conflicts will be fought here and there but no large scale conflicts.
China will provide financial aid to states that take their side. Russian Federation will provide armament to separatists when federal government of USA threatens it will maintain the integrity of the country. Needless to say, federal government in front of international pressure backs out and accepts the dissolution.

Weapons of mass destruction of the former USA will be destroyed under control of Russia and China as UN declared in the meeting of security council.

Hope this helps. Thank me later.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

In next 50 years, USA will brake up. At least two independent countries emerge. Dissolution of USA will likely happen under huge federal debt and I presume Texas will be one of the states clearing their independence when they get tired of funding other states.

As a result what will be left is a fragmented continent with no power anymore to get involved in world politics in large scale.
There will be arguing over who of the independent states of the former USA should take the massive foreign debt as their burden. Few minor border conflicts will be fought here and there but no large scale conflicts.
China will provide financial aid to states that take their side. Russian Federation will provide armament to separatists when federal government of USA threatens it will maintain the integrity of the country. Needless to say, federal government in front of international pressure backs out and accepts the dissolution.

Weapons of mass destruction of the former USA will be destroyed under control of Russia and China as UN declared in the meeting of security council.

China's bubble will pop, Issues in Africa as China will try to colonize the continent...

DK II

• Getbig V
China's bubble will pop, Issues in Africa as China will try to colonize the continent...

This is very real.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Maybe Wiggs will get a new job.  ???

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

This is not outruled either.
In today's world everybody depend on everyone so much, almost anything can happen.

One interesting factor is to see how long USA will watch "from side" their post-cold war-hegemony float away as China this time builds their empire.
And yes, Africa seems to be in China's top priorities. That's no wonder as they have over billion citizens with growing income to keep happy and fed. USA also has interests in Africa as we have very recently witnessed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

All of makes sense...it makes me want to throw up thinking about it...Government wouldnt take it lightly. The government would be overthrown first.

DK II

• Getbig V
Maybe Wiggs will get a new job.  ???

not in the next 50 years, no.

Xerxes

That could cause mass hysteria cause if i didnt know im not taking any prisoners....Id like to see how they pull that off.

Don't you know the US took with them the Nazi scientists who conducted research in advanced propulsion technology and have since been testing their UFO lookalike vehicles in Area 51????

You need to read up on your conspiracy theory bro  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
This is not outruled either.
In today's world everybody depend on everyone so much, almost anything can happen.

One interesting factor is to see how long USA will watch "from side" their post-cold war-hegemony float away as China this time builds their empire.
And yes, Africa seems to be in China's top priorities. That's no wonder as they have over billion citizens with growing income to keep happy and fed. USA also has interests in Africa as we have very recently witnessed.

Especially a sizable chunk of it's citizenry who have origins from there.
On many youtube vids, there is a lot of these Chinese posters (I am assuming the people who are posting this mess are chinese) about Chinese and Africans against the white man...And many times I have posted, so "trust us we're not white", that's it? And then when you have Mughabe saying, "We cannot look to the West anymore, but to the East", it seems that many of these African nations don't realize, that China cares not for them, they only car about their power---they don't even treat tehir own people right.

I'm interested in seeing if many of these African nations open their eyes to see if they are being pimped....

DK II

• Getbig V
Especially a sizable chunk of it's citizenry who have origins from there.
On many youtube vids, there is a lot of these Chinese posters (I am assuming the people who are posting this mess are chinese) about Chinese and Africans against the white man...And many times I have posted, so "trust us we're not white", that's it? And then when you have Mughabe saying, "We cannot look to the West anymore, but to the East", it seems that many of these African nations don't realize, that China cares not for them, they only car about their power---they don't even treat tehir own people right.

I'm interested in seeing if many of these African nations open their eyes to see if they are being pimped....

Africans are utterly stupid, they have been fucked over by Europe who got wealthy with exploiting Africa, now the same will happen through China, and they are too dumb to see it, they think the Chinese will help them.

Chinese are the biggest racists in the world, worse than the Nazis, much worse.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
If figure if i get healthy, i can live another 50 years. People on both sides of my family live into 80s.
What are some guesses of what wilk happen major over next 50 years(please, no 2012 here).
Inventions that drastically change our lives.
Peace in the middle east
Korea Reuniting to become a Superpower alla HomeFront.
Fashion....no homo
Medical?
Will USA be a main player still?

You can go wild but keep it within reason and base it on fact.

next 50 years,, mark and date

vaccine for hiv will be out,, already there but will be out as in official,, aka cure will be available for everyone not only the few who are naturaly immuned liek most bodybuilders and fellas on mega dose hormones

humans will finaly land in planet mars,, it will happen ,, this time it will

the admition to life forms aside from earth living creatures.. will be out for everyone to see,, this wil be  after the mars and it will be within 60 years not 50

cancer ...will still be around sadly,, will imrpved the therapys and the dealing with cancer but it will still take lifes

gh15 approved
fallen angel

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
cancer ...will still be around sadly,, will imrpved the therapys and the dealing with cancer but it will still take lifes

gh15 approved

I don't think so. We will erase cancer either by gene manipulation or nano techonology.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Something to get Victor martinez in shape

DK II

• Getbig V
Something to get Victor martinez in shape

You mean all marihuana plants die out?