Author Topic: The crowd at a bodybuilding show most resembles....  (Read 26786 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: The crowd at a bodybuilding show most resembles....
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2007, 12:47:15 PM »
do it Alex, Ill help you   

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2007, 01:13:30 PM »
do it alex we will sponsor u

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2007, 01:56:28 PM »
Hold on a goddamn minute right there...

This guy is 206 lbs at 6% bf, but doesn't want to post his pic because he doesn't want it on the web... well that doesn't really make sense.

Shawn Ray placed second (should've won) the Olympia at 210 lbs 6%bf and he's 5'6''... even if this EgoCrusher dude is 5'8'' to 5'10'' he'd still look amazing, being only about 20 lbs short of the average second tier pro (230 at 5'9'')... even if Egocrusher is 6'2'' he's still only 20 lbs of muscle short of Arnold's 1975 condition... so what's the problem with posting a pic??
I'm 220 lbs of fat at 5'5'', Michael Bolton haircut (balding but long at the back), spend my spare time chasing monsters and treasure hunting and my pic is posted.

Secondly, if this guy competes regularly... as he claims, then his pic is most probably already on the web... and if he's so good looking... then the photos taken at the contest are probably already on at least a couple of gay sites and/or gay forums.

My analysis:

Hello Squadfather/Sarcasm... glad to see you didn't actually commit suicide like everyone thinks you did.

The Luke

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2007, 02:22:41 PM »
Hold on a goddamn minute right there...

This guy is 206 lbs at 6% bf, but doesn't want to post his pic because he doesn't want it on the web... well that doesn't really make sense.

Shawn Ray placed second (should've won) the Olympia at 210 lbs 6%bf and he's 5'6''... even if this EgoCrusher dude is 5'8'' to 5'10'' he'd still look amazing, being only about 20 lbs short of the average second tier pro (230 at 5'9'')... even if Egocrusher is 6'2'' he's still only 20 lbs of muscle short of Arnold's 1975 condition... so what's the problem with posting a pic??
I'm 220 lbs of fat at 5'5'', Michael Bolton haircut (balding but long at the back), spend my spare time chasing monsters and treasure hunting and my pic is posted.

Secondly, if this guy competes regularly... as he claims, then his pic is most probably already on the web... and if he's so good looking... then the photos taken at the contest are probably already on at least a couple of gay sites and/or gay forums.

My analysis:

Hello Squadfather/Sarcasm... glad to see you didn't actually commit suicide like everyone thinks you did.

The Luke

you are an idiot

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2007, 02:27:52 PM »
What I don't get is this -

If you do a contest, will your pictures not be taken then? Surely they are going to take pictures of the show. It's not like you won't be exposed then, and your pictures released. It doesn't add up man.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2007, 02:33:52 PM »
What I don't get is this -

If you do a contest, will your pictures not be taken then? Surely, they are going to take pictures of the show. It's not like you won't be exposed then, and your pictures released. It doesn't add up man.

the guy is a fucking liar.... I think he is crazy or something

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2007, 03:07:18 PM »
this might be a time for one of those "i'll expose you" nerds to dig something up on this dude.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2007, 03:16:18 PM »

The Heckler

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2007, 03:20:00 PM »
Been in several contests...

I'm leaner all year than 95% of you all are on CONTEST DAY (those of you who even do contests...which aren't many). 

I've told you all a million times why I won't put a picture on here.  It will be fark city on the picture and you all will send it straight to gay sites.  I'm a really good looking guy on top of being in very good shape all year and I'm not going to flood the net with my pic involunarily.  It's pretty simple.

I've invited ANY OF YOU to workout with me if you are remotely close to where I live and no one took me up on that.  I told Alex I'd do ANY SHOW HE CHOOSES TO DO...ANY SHOW...in the same weight class as him.  I'll go UP in weight for the contest if necessary to be in the same weight class and STILL OUTPLACE HIM.  I'll put $10,000 on it right damn now if Alex has the balls to take me up on it.  $10,000, Alex.  You pick the weight class.  You'd get DUSTED.  You have ZERO lines, your symetry is awful, a 38-inch waist, pathetic legs...you have NOTHING except a fat-enhanced chest, a terrible mullet and a lot of SHIT to talk on here.  Put your damn money where your mouth is.  Any contest...any class.  You pick both.

Got balls, Alex?

bla bla bla  ::)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2007, 03:22:58 PM »
I think the breakdown was..

70% fags/schmoes
10% family,friends
20% industry, bodybuilders, fans, etc.

[/quot

i really hope you are wrong about the 70% fag percentage.  i always try to block that out mind when i compete.
irongearco.com

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2007, 03:41:05 PM »
...how so?

The Luke

Just my opinion

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2007, 03:55:39 PM »
all the "normal" looking people at bodybuilding shows must post at getbig ::)

E
E

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2007, 04:10:04 PM »
bla bla bla  ::)

this guy needs to shut the fuck up... if he was so great he would have posted pics..... he probably looks like bf

affy

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2007, 04:38:52 PM »
He'd step on "stage" at 180 or so IF he were to get under 6% bodyfat.  I'd have to lose a LOT of muscle to drop down to his class, BUT...

Alex...

You pick the show...

You pick the weight class...

$10,000 says I kick your ass right off the stage...

$10,000 is more than most PRO'S MAKE FOR WINNING SHOWS.  All you have to do is beat "little" old me in a show.  Why don't you have the BALLS to do so, ALex?  Because you CAN'T get in shape, you won't do the diet and you KNOW your physique looks like shit.

Case closed.

WTF

you're pathetic
everyone is calling you out, and asking for one picture (with your "handsome" face blotted out)

and you cant even produce that?  You can't call someone out after they've called you out first.

you're probably another loser college kid like BF who has nothing better to do then to play fairytale on a bodybuilding message board

get a life...if alex did take your challenge, your pathetic ass would find a way to back out of it

Put up or shutup, one picture...simple as that, or just STFU

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2007, 05:02:17 PM »
you are an idiot

aside from the sarcasm thing at the end the post was pretty spot on, actually.

if you're a competing bodybuilder, and a successful one at that, it's a safe bet that your pictures have made their rounds so to speak on any number of gay websites. unless somehow he competes in contests that don't allow cameras and have no official coverage.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2007, 05:17:12 PM »

Post a pic that can beat these. All I ask. these are my worst pic ever, so I'm lowering the bard for ya.

I'm supposely fat and unbalanced; but you still can't beat me.

If you can't comeback, that is pathetic my friend.

your proud of these?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2007, 06:47:44 PM »
Ego, in all fairness you really should post a pic with all the claims you make. Not saying you cant back them up but they wont carry an ounce of weight unless u can throw up a pic or 2. Go ahead and block out the face man, otherwise not a soul will take you seriously.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2007, 07:09:57 PM »
There is no reason to post them.  What exactly would be gained from it, making a bunch of people I don't know and will never meet happy?  There are several people who post here who know who I am that are just laughing at what some of you are posting.  You all are clueless.

It says a LOT about Alex that he won't take a bet for $10,000 to do a show...$10,000!  He must have ZERO confidence in himself and/or his ability to even REMOTELY get in shape.

Alex, you are a gutless coward.  I'll freaking FLY to wherever you want to do a show at and enter in the same class you enter in.  Whether I have to go up or down (more than likely) for contest shape, you will lose and lose badly.  Period.

Step up and back up your shit talk.

Alex23

« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2007, 07:17:09 PM »
Step up and back up your shit talk.

Stop typing dellusional shit and Post your pic.

Doing this show, superheavies. Call Steve O'Brien Be my guest and bring your motherfucking wallet. PM your info to intensone.

October 6 - San Francisco Bodybuilding and Figure Championships (NQ) in Hayward, CA. Co-promoted with Steve O'Brien (925) 689-6170

btw, I know who's gimmick you are.... playas are on it, just a matter of time  ;D

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2007, 07:31:56 PM »
LMAO!!!  I don't HAVE A GIMMICK ACCOUNT you dumbass!  Good God you are an idiot.

Super-Heavies, huh?  ALex, it's going to be a damn shame to see you get on stage at 10+% bodyfat, because that's exactly where you'll be sitting at if you weigh over 215.

What I find even funnier is that you need 6 MONTHS to get in shape...LMAO!!!

This is some funny shit.  You're chasing "gimmick accounts" that don't exist, are planning on hitting a show at 10+% bodyfat and need 6 MONTHS to get in shape...LOL!!!

Unless you pay someone off, you'll lose.  End of story.  You've got no chance unless you hit a boatload of gear to cut bodyfat.  I need nothing...I could do a show 20 days from now.

Keep chasing that gimmick account...LOL!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2007, 07:34:25 PM »
LMAO!!!  I don't HAVE A GIMMICK ACCOUNT you dumbass!  Good God you are an idiot.

Super-Heavies, huh?  ALex, it's going to be a damn shame to see you get on stage at 10+% bodyfat, because that's exactly where you'll be sitting at if you weigh over 215.

This is some funny shit.  You're chasing "gimmick accounts" that don't exist, are planning on hitting a show at 10+% bodyfat and need 6 MONTHS to get in shape...LOL!!!

Unless you pay someone off, you'll lose.  End of story.  You've got no chance unless you hit a boatload of gear to cut bodyfat.  I need nothing...I could do a show 20 days from now.

so you'll be doing the show he's doing then?
Deep Tissue Massage

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2007, 07:38:02 PM »

Alex will destroy you.... next

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2007, 07:39:53 PM »
Alex will destroy you.... next

are you trying to say that TheSemenCrusher is a silly drag queen who's all talk, benjamin?
Deep Tissue Massage

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2007, 07:43:14 PM »
I'm still laughing about a guy planning on doing a show at 10+% bodyfat.  It's worth it to do the show just to LAUGH at there sheer STUPIDITY of someone who'd get on stage that out of shape.  I know Alex probably wasn't a math major (of any kind) at whatever community college he went to, but if he were to get his bodyfat percentage measured right now and were to figure out how much LEAN MASS he's carrying, he'd be able to deduct that he will have to drop to between 180-185 (after dropping water) to get below 5% bodyfat...

Alas, Alex is an idiot and I'll be more than happy to take his money...IF he doesn't pay off a couple judges (which is a distinct possibility).

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2007, 08:03:08 PM »
i could probabaly place in the top three too..who couldnt, all alone in there rooms posing down with tickle me elmo, a teddy bear, and the pillow monster.
Odilly