Author Topic: True Adonis - Tribute and Diet Dubunked  (Read 18049 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: socalled "true adonis"diet debunked
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2012, 09:59:01 AM »

oh and if you eat unclean while on hormones, say test, the salty foods going to cause water retention, would you agree with that?

Of course  ;) There's also still doubt whether or not it is or isn't unhealthy so that could be a reason to play it safe, especially when loaded on other health damaging crap.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2012, 10:30:08 AM »
If you are a natural and diet down to 5% bodyfat, you will end up skinny no matter what you dieted on.     

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2012, 10:34:21 AM »
oh, yes, eating unclean while on steroids is asking for trouble, water rete eating clean, which often leads to blood pressure problems, etc.

i had bloodwork done , while on but eating clean, while on but eating bad, while off eating clean/not, obviously, being on gear and eating crap lead to some whacked parameters, cholesterol in particular.

yeah, and holding water on steroids makes for a bad puffy look, that alone is reason enough for me to eat stale/clean.

but let me add that while i would be off gear and eat bad(means clean with a daily treat at least), my bloodwork was worse than while eating clean on low doses of gear.just saying.

I'm not doubting you at all here. It affects people differently as well. I've never had out of whack blood work, regardless of what I ate or used. While on the other hand I know of at least 1 person who did everything possible to have his cholesterol perfect, was even on cholesterol-drugs, and he still had shitty blood results.

But I agree that it's always best to play it safe, especially if there is a clear difference in your blood tests.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2012, 11:38:03 AM »
Totally agree with you galeniko, any other forum, he would be labeled as a clown. Only here do guys like him and Vince Goodrum get props.
?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2012, 11:52:44 AM »

Hellbent, hellbent for leather!  :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: A tribute to True Adonis (no homo)
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2012, 12:29:31 PM »
Adam, Obviously you were pro Obama in 2008.  What are your views now?  Will you vote for Obama again?

Pretty lady there TA and some impressive hounds.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2012, 12:34:51 PM »
If you are a natural and diet down to 5% bodyfat, you will end up skinny no matter what you dieted on.     

according to "god" true naturals can never, ever get below 5.5%

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2012, 03:50:14 PM »
this is who were talking about btw, the guy one the left :-X

would you buy a diet advice from that guy? ???

brutal face genetics
all drugs - TPPIIP

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2012, 03:57:27 PM »
It could work well. Yet, in practice, 90% of people would end up hungry when eating shit food on caloric deficit. Do yiu feel satisfied after 500kcal of clean food? Somewhat yeah. Do you feel satisfied after 500kcal of cheeseburger? Not at all, honestly.

You will end up being hungry as hell and eventually cheat and eat too much calories.

Then there are some who can manage, mostly because their hunger is low or their metabolism is so fast that they have to eat a lot of food, so regardless of what they eat they will feel satisfied.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2012, 04:31:01 PM »

do you know how thin these dogs are?

now compare their legs to the toothpicks adonis calls his legs.

also, it must be nice to have a gf with matching forearms and arms in size.

its hard to tell if this is off season or on season or never trained in his life or after severy surgery and 1 year in hospital.

Damn, if Adonis is 5'11 minimum then his gf is around 5'9 - 5'10.  Tall girl
all drugs - TPPIIP

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2012, 07:39:59 PM »
It has worked for me twice now (14-15% bf originally) but I believed in that 'a calorie is a calorie' before adonis got credit for it here. I get to around 10-11% bf and just maintain around there with minimal cardio. I eat fast food constantly because of my busy lifestyle and seem to preserve more muscle with it. My metabolism is fairly fast for being in my early 30s though. I've also been clean for 6 years so I did it all naturally. As for going into single digits, I'm not sure it would work. If I was going to do that I'd use tren and clen and drop the cardio honestly.

I ate like this back when I used prop/tren and dropped bf like nothing else. I was 8%bf and ate cold stone creamery 2x per week along with fast food without cardio.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2012, 09:49:50 PM »

QFT

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: True Adonis - Tribute and Diet Dubunked
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2012, 01:52:15 AM »
You peons just wait until my master reads this slander!  The code of duello will be the least of your worries.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2012, 06:50:09 AM »
When TA returns from securing his latest staring role in Hollywood, some heads will roll.....

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2012, 07:37:26 AM »
When TA returns from securing his latest staring role in Hollywood, some heads will roll.....

TA is a very busy man.  As we speak he is performing a civil war reenactment with his shadow.  Later today he will frolic in the flowers we he has personally nurtured in his garden.  After that, you can bet your sweet ass he will be baking one of his famous "Thomas Jefferson Apple Pies".  Then, it's off to finish painting the deck on his mid 19th century victorian mansion.   ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2012, 08:07:27 AM »
TA is a very busy man.  As we speak he is performing a civil war reenactment with his shadow.  Later today he will frolic in the flowers we he has personally nurtured in his garden.  After that, you can bet your sweet ass he will be baking one of his famous "Thomas Jefferson Apple Pies".  Then, it's off to finish painting the deck on his mid 19th century victorian mansion.   ;D

Are you suggesting that Adam is more likely curled up in a sweat soaked sleeping bag, watching glee?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2012, 08:23:36 AM »
Are you suggesting that Adam is more likely curled up in a sweat soaked sleeping bag, watching glee?

If by "sweat soaked sleeping bag" you mean a 19th century civil war dress; then yes, you're correct.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2012, 11:15:12 AM »
I don't think he eats those pies.  :-*

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2012, 11:41:45 AM »
I don't think he eats those pies.  :-*

Are you saying "Cream Pie" is more to his liking?   :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2012, 11:43:38 AM »
Are you saying "Cream Pie" is more to his liking?   :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2012, 12:12:41 PM »
It could work well. Yet, in practice, 90% of people would end up hungry when eating shit food on caloric deficit. Do yiu feel satisfied after 500kcal of clean food? Somewhat yeah. Do you feel satisfied after 500kcal of cheeseburger? Not at all, honestly.

You will end up being hungry as hell and eventually cheat and eat too much calories.

Then there are some who can manage, mostly because their hunger is low or their metabolism is so fast that they have to eat a lot of food, so regardless of what they eat they will feel satisfied.

I disagree, I'm much more satisfied on a dinner of McDonalds and Coke versus Chicken Breast and Sweet Potato.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2012, 12:41:14 PM »
^^^ yup. But hey, let people try both methods, they will surely find it sucks then come back in this thread to back up what you're saying.
?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: June 12, 2012, 12:41:37 PM »
youll never ever get shredded on that diet.

You're probably right, although both Adonis and Wavelenth have done it.  He's pretty close on the fact that a calorie is a calorie, as long as you're getting your protein.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2012, 12:42:49 PM »
^^^ yup. But hey, let people try both methods, they will surely find it sucks then come back in this thread to back up what you're saying.

That's bullshit, most of these idiots on getbig are average looking fuckers (like myself) with some muscle.  I'm pretty sure 90% of them that try Adonis/Wavelength diet will find that they look leaner and better than ever.  I gain muscle easy, so this diet (over the last couple years) was just the ticket to look really good and fairly lean.

Only reason I look like a fat greasy fucker now is that I ate like a fucking hog while I focused all my attention on other shit like a typical moron.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2012, 12:48:45 PM »
That's bullshit, most of these idiots on getbig are average looking fuckers (like myself) with some muscle.  I'm pretty sure 90% of them that try Adonis/Wavelength diet will find that they look leaner and better than ever.  I gain muscle easy, so this diet (over the last couple years) was just the ticket to look really good and fairly lean.

Only reason I look like a fat greasy fucker now is that I ate like a fucking hog while I focused all my attention on other shit like a typical moron.

Then fine, do it and show us the great results you reap from it.
?