Author Topic: Mob Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist As Onlookers Laugh  (Read 17433 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Mob Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist As Onlookers Laugh
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2012, 12:42:15 PM »
when his head cracks the floor  :-X

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2012, 12:46:55 PM »

this is one of the sickest and most disgusting videos I've ever seen. I only wish death on terrorists but I am pretty dam close to changing my mind. I hope they get locked up for a very very long time

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2012, 12:54:48 PM »
this is one of the sickest and most disgusting videos I've ever seen. I only wish death on terrorists but I am pretty dam close to changing my mind. I hope they get locked up for a very very long time

Aren't these people worse than Terrorists though?

At least Terrorists have a "Cause", a common enemy and something that motivates them.

The people in the vid are more like animals than human beings.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2012, 12:59:17 PM »
The race relations will be so much better when sharpton and jackson are dead.  They won't be able to scare up anymore fear mongering and race baiting in the black community, and these animals can go the way of the dodo bird, sent to that end by an army of Zimmermans.  With them(armed citizens) on the loose, they will cower back down and fall into place like the rest of civilized society.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2012, 12:59:47 PM »
Aren't these people worse than Terrorists though?

At least Terrorists have a "Cause", a common enemy and something that motivates them.

The people in the vid are more like animals than human beings.

Normal animals don't act like these ghetto demons.  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2012, 01:00:52 PM »
The race relations will be so much better when sharpton and jackson are dead. 

I'm sure their spots will be filled.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2012, 01:02:10 PM »
The race relations will be so much better when sharpton and jackson are dead.  They won't be able to scare up anymore fear mongering and race baiting in the black community, and these animals can go the way of the dodo bird, sent to that end by an army of Zimmermans.  With them(armed citizens) on the loose, they will cower back down and fall into place like the rest of civilized society.
As long as the Church is the crux of "Da CaMoonIty" these types are going no where and will always be amongst us.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2012, 01:05:45 PM »
As long as the Church is the crux of "Da CaMoonIty" these types are going no where and will always be amongst us.

Damn TA - welcome to the VRWC!   

jparker

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2012, 01:15:48 PM »
You are comparing acts of war to things these people do in their every day life

not just those acts ... hell there has been several in my state in the past few months. my point is/was not to demonize your race... My point is/was to point out the fact your people have committed terrible acts also and that does not make all of your race bad so I dont understand why these act make "blacks" bad.  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2012, 01:22:24 PM »
not just those acts ... hell there has been several in my state in the past few months. my point is/was not to demonize your race... My point is/was to point out the fact your people have committed terrible acts also and that does not make all of your race bad so I dont understand why these act make "blacks" bad.  ;)

Post links to these "several" acts that even come close to that

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2012, 01:31:08 PM »
Why  the fvck is he around people like that?! Was he high, his movements were very slow, like he wasn't aware of his surroundings? What happened before the vid? And when people start crowding your space, GTFO!

Stupidity on the man being there, the idiots doing shit on camera (they don't give a fuck), the women, and the dumbass taking video---criminals will be criminals, and that means, stupidity in spades. Just think, these people are in the checkout lines with you, waiting on you in restaurants, and in some cases, post on the same forums as you.
Never had a beef with you Parker, ever, but after reading your post, GO FUCK YOURSELF :-*

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2012, 02:00:59 PM »
Come on man, don't try to rationalize this kind of stuff.  You're a smart guy and you must recognize that some of these same arguments you propose have been used against Trayvon Martin.   These people where obvious intimidated beyond belief and the best they could hope for was to comply with the demands of their attacks in hopes that they would not be killed.  No one was going to help them and they could see that clearly.    This type of behavior happens with rape victims all the time, who comply with the attackers demands because they believe as soon as the rapist gets what he wants he will leave.

Who knows they might have been European who did not know English.   Europeans are frequently robbed when they tour the United States.
he s not a smart guy, he s black. As a result he ll defend blacks cause he deeply hate whites people. He fears them when they are in position of power, and would do the same as his owns if he was in position of power.

To think white children are taught by their parents not to be "racists" haha. Well, their fault. I ll never lie to my kids about some real life facts. Black people cannot control their animal instincts and as result are closer of animals than white or asian people who evolved way beyond their animal condition in the interest of the specie as a whole.

jparker

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2012, 02:03:23 PM »
Post links to these "several" acts that even come close to that

as soon as I do there will be a zillion "zOmg what about when you people did this and this and this" and 1000 YouTub videos. Two that stick out is a guy recently suffocated, stabbed, and dismembered his girlfriend and a guy recently killed his son and his ailing wifes sisters and then himself.. In front of her, we can go back and forth with this as much as you like the fact remains your race is just as violent as mine and one is no worse than the other. I feel just like you do when I hear of people in my race being abused but for me to group all whites in the same category makes me just as ignorant as them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2012, 02:06:02 PM »
as soon as I do there will be a zillion "zOmg what about when you people did this and this and this" and 1000 YouTub videos. Two that stick out is a guy recently suffocated, stabbed, and dismembered his girlfriend and a guy recently killed his son and his ailing wifes sisters and then himself.. In front of her, we can go back and forth with this as much as you like the fact remains your race is just as violent as mine and one is no worse than the other. I feel just like you do when I hear of people in my race being abused but for me to group all whites in the same category makes me just as ignorant as them.
The moral of it all is, human beings are capable of being disgusting creatures no matter what their race which is a good reason to hate all races equally.  At least that is my contention.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2012, 02:07:52 PM »
Parkers posts on race and culture are so stupid and biased they can't even be responded to logically

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2012, 02:08:07 PM »
What a fuckin' sad state of affairs. This is sickening at any level.  :-\ Jesse Jackson would be crying foul, and CNN would be going national about race issues if one black kid was called a guy.

We often give credit where it's due. It is often acknowledged that 'blacks have superior genetics relative to other races in BB. If the people say otherwise, they are portrayed as bigots.  :o

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck.

If we honestly give them credit where it's due in BB. We can also say African Americans as a race have not evolved. They remain the sand guys of Africa, that we took 400 years ago for forced servitude. They are a lost cause. They have been lost along the way. They are a culture of thugs and whores. Their intelligence quotient remains that of wild beasts.

It is one race that needs to be castrated as a whole, until they can evolve into human specimens. Any children born out of wedlock should be put down alongside their parents with a bullet square in the head.  :-X What makes anyone think their offspring will turn out any better?  ::)

If anyone's kids turn out like these, always lay the blame on the parents. Growing up -- my brothers and sisters were told to make something of ourselves. You go to school, get a good education, a good job, and contribute back to society. If you made a mistake you got a slap across the face. Still to this day as grown men, I(we) live by those principles. These are fuckin' grown men and women doing this. It's a damn shame to see this.  >:(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2012, 02:18:30 PM »

Black on white crime is 100 times more prevalent that white on black crime..

Blacks are responsible for 80% of the violent crime in this country...and make up 12% of the population...there is no need to go "back and forth" .....the FACTS speak for themselves.

You can try and twist it any way you like..it is what it is...deal with it and stop with the bullshit excuses

Like I've said 100 times before...blacks are just fine with the positive stereotypes...better physiques...big Dick...great athletes...but as soon as you point out the bad..its all "bullshit"   ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2012, 02:21:28 PM »
he s not a smart guy, he s black. As a result he ll defend blacks cause he deeply hate whites people. He fears them when they are in position of power, and would do the same as his owns if he was in position of power.

To think white children are taught by their parents not to be "racists" haha. Well, their fault. I ll never lie to my kids about some real life facts.

I agree 100%

Parker lives in some hip hop fantasy world and thinks the rest of the world should acclimate itself to his skewed beliefs

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2012, 02:23:13 PM »
And this happening in Baltimore.

Is there no decent area left in the states?

Are they all over the place?

It seems the monkeys have invaded everywhere. To all blacks on this site, you are and always will be an inferior race. Some of you know that and that is why things like this happen, because you are animals. Ever notice tye strong resemblance to you and a gorilla? Same flattened out nose, palsm and soles of feet exactly like the color of a gorillas. Big mouths with fucked up teeth, pubic hair on the head. And btw, for proof, look up genetic diagnostic tests by Roche Diagnostics, a multi billion dollar corporation, owned by the swiss. Years ago, they isolated an intelligence gene in the human genome, and blacks didnt have it. Fuck you nig  gers.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2012, 02:32:49 PM »
It seems the monkeys have invaded everywhere. To all blacks on this site, you are and always will be an inferior race. Some of you know that and that is why things like this happen, because you are animals. Ever notice tye strong resemblance to you and a gorilla? Same flattened out nose, palsm and soles of feet exactly like the color of a gorillas. Big mouths with fucked up teeth, pubic hair on the head. And btw, for proof, look up genetic diagnostic tests by Roche Diagnostics, a multi billion dollar corporation, owned by the swiss. Years ago, they isolated an intelligence gene in the human genome, and blacks didnt have it. Fuck you nig  gers.

LOL..that's a bit harsh..but I applaud it.

funny but when a neighborhood "goes black" housing prices plummet...when whites revamp a neighborhood...amazingly, the market skyrockets

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2012, 02:33:18 PM »
oh by the way parker, can you find me an article about the last time a "mob of white people have beaten and robbed black people" in a street of occident -or anywhere in the world for that matter- ?

And no, going back several centuries ago at the time of slavery -good old time- isnt an option. What was the benefit for white people to give the same rights as theirs to black males and females ? None. We got absolutely nothing in return. They re useless at best, a burden at worst.

Good luck with that search, hypocrit, cause you wont be able to find shit, cause it didnt happen since slavery , unfortunately. Also, why dont you go back to your motherland, black africa? no white racists there to bring you down. Oh yeah, there are no big white man cities either there huh, no welfare checks payed by the white workers, there are just even bigger, more backward degenerates than "afro americans" there running in circle trying to kill and rape each others indefinitely. Oh wait... isnt that what afro "americans" also do daily?

Let's see how a global recession will expose all of these ethnic realities.

jparker

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2012, 02:40:29 PM »
Black on white crime is 100 times more prevalent that white on black crime..

Blacks are responsible for 80% of the violent crime in this country...and make up 12% of the population...there is no need to go "back and forth" .....the FACTS speak for themselves.

You can try and twist it any way you like..it is what it is...deal with it and stop with the bullshit excuses

Like I've said 100 times before...blacks are just fine with the positive stereotypes...better physiques...big Dick...great athletes...but as soon as you point out the bad..its all "bullshit"   ;)

If that how you feel then so be it but saying all blacks or all whites are bad is beyond silly.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2012, 02:44:22 PM »
If that how you feel then so be it but saying all blacks or all whites are bad is beyond silly.
you are right, 9 out of 10 black people are useless or a burden for society, and 2, maybe 3 out of 10 white people are useless or a burden for society. Which means that for some reasons the majority of black people  are inferior intelectually speaking. There is something wrong with you guys, it's a fact.

Why didnt you guys build something that vaguely ressembles a civilization in africa btw?  How was this the white man fault when white europeans didnt even knew of the existence of africa? Without the white man's help, without evangelization, nothing would have been built there and you would still be living in the stone age. Well actually most of black africa is living the stone age, but at least they have roads and trucks imported by white men and chinese. They fucking burned all their schools lol.

How come every single civilization that made contact with black africans decided to...reduce them into slavery ? Lol.

Even an educated black male is still black and despised by everyone for being black. Cause he s fucking black. Most educated,faithful black women in north america want to date white men to purify their genes -no need to sugarcoat it-. Nobody on earth wants a black woman.

Be honnest. Dont you want yourself to whiten your genes and cut your ties with your degenerated roots and wish you could get a white woman?

jparker

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2012, 02:49:11 PM »
you are right, 9 out of 10 black people are useless or a burden, and 2, maybe 3 out of 10 white people are useless or a burden to the society. Which means that for some reasons the majority of black people  are inferior intelectually speaking. There is something wrong with you guys, it's a fact.

Why didnt you guys build something that vaguely ressembles a civilization in africa btw?  How was this the white man fault when white europeans didnt even knew of the existence of africa?

How come every single civilization that made contact with black african decided to...reduce them into slavery ? Lol.

Edit: Aww you added more! no fair!
Still ... ZZZzzz Nice try buddy   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2012, 02:50:13 PM »
you are right, 9 out of 10 black people are useless or a burden, and 2, maybe 3 out of 10 white people are useless or a burden to the society. Which means that for some reasons the majority of black people  are inferior intelectually speaking. There is something wrong with you guys, it's a fact.

Why didnt you guys build something that vaguely ressembles a civilization in africa btw?  How was this the white man fault when white europeans didnt even knew of the existence of africa?

How come every single civilization that made contact with black african decided to...reduce them into slavery ? Lol.
::)