Author Topic: Mob Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist As Onlookers Laugh  (Read 17453 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Mob Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist As Onlookers Laugh
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2012, 10:10:25 AM »
I am not rationalizing anything. I am asking questions...since I see this shit everyday, I want to know who, when, what, why...what is the relationships, why was he there?

A few yrs back there was a local double murder. Ex boyfriend killed his ex...they split up, he lived downstairs. He left his wife for her...he heard his ex having sex with another man...you know what happens next...
Everybody boo-wooing for the victims, let's just say if Osiris was judging their hearts---they'd fail miserably.

Don't get me wrong, the idiots that are on the vid are criminals and dumbasses. Stupid for doing something on camera. Now, charges will or have been charged. And chances are, it's not their first rodeo. They don't give a shit, and will continue to do so. It's the sad fvcking reality.

I understand what you're saying and in certain cases I have to agree but not this one.  In a way its kind of like the argument that a woman wouldn't have gotten raped if she hadn't wore provocative clothing and walked down that alley. In the most literal sense it is true but that shouldn't detracted from the barbarity of the act or diminish the blame from the perpetrators.  I'm not arguing that you intended your statements to be interpreted that way, but a lot of people very much feel that to be true.  

If these people where tourists how the hell are they suppose to know they are in a dangerous part of town, especially if they are foreign or not from the area.

A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2012, 10:11:34 AM »
And this happening in Baltimore.

Is there no decent area left in the states?

Are they all over the place?

Not in the u.s but from what I hear that place is one of the biggest shit holes there. Dude shouldn't have even been there in the first place

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 10:12:04 AM »
Was Baltimore like that in the 70s?

More Zimmermans are needed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 10:15:42 AM »
I understand what you mean. If I walk into the ghetto and start yelling guy, and someone shoots me, it is somewhat expected. Not that I'm saying I would deserve it, but you had to know something would happen, and it wouldn't be good. Like kicking a bees nest and you get stung. These animals need to be put to death, they serve no purpose, but what was the guy thinking being in that area?  It's like that fat fuck that made Bowling for Columbine. He walks down Crenshaw and talks about how safe it is, it's like no shit, you have a camera crew with you. Wish one of those monkeys would've capped his ass and you wouldn't have shit like this happen now, white folks would know better.
Their purpose is job security...LE, Al Sharpton, The Media, lawyers, Law School, legislation, anger management programs, pity parties ("I come from a bad environment"),
everybody gets paid...it's not acceptable, but a game is being played. More vids like this get people like 333 riled up, calls for more police to be hired. There are more policed hired, more academies, yet they are not getting proper training... Ain't right in the heads, more restrictive legislation is introduced ( for the public safety), like "gathering" ordinances, and curfews during summertime. And then more headlines...media profits off of bad news. Al Sharpton profits off of bad news...good news or progress amongst black people means he loses his day job, and his identity. Politicians profit off of crime.

Yet, as more ignorance abounds, and the more shit like this becomes "acceptable" behavior amongst certain populations---it spreads to others, and eventually society starts to fall apart...
Soon, seeing a dead body in the street is like a everyday occurance, like in a third world, you just walk over it.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 10:17:41 AM »
bet the media wont hear anything about this one,, god forbid the tourist was a black guy. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2012, 10:20:03 AM »
Was Baltimore like that in the 70s?

More Zimmermans are needed.
Is this the vid of the drunk dude that was outside a bar? I remember that it went viral, I never saw it. Apparently, there was some shit beforehand that happened---at least that was claimed.
There was a lot of incidents that happened on St Paddy's day...police had dropped the ball...

Also, B-more has issues, but it ain't like Detriot, they can't drum up interest for people to come live there.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2012, 10:21:18 AM »
Their purpose is job security...LE, Al Sharpton, The Media, lawyers, Law School, legislation, anger management programs, pity parties ("I come from a bad environment"),
everybody gets paid...it's not acceptable, but a game is being played. More vids like this get people like 333 riled up, calls for more police to be hired. There are more policed hired, more academies, yet they are not getting proper training... Ain't right in the heads, more restrictive legislation is introduced ( for the public safety), like "gathering" ordinances, and curfews during summertime. And then more headlines...media profits off of bad news. Al Sharpton profits off of bad news...good news or progress amongst black people means he loses his day job, and his identity. Politicians profit off of crime.

Yet, as more ignorance abounds, and the more shit like this becomes "acceptable" behavior amongst certain populations---it spreads to others, and eventually society starts to fall apart...
Soon, seeing a dead body in the street is like a everyday occurance, like in a third world, you just walk over it.
Exactly. Violent crime, has been falling for 20 years now, and is really at almost historic lows, but you wouldn't know it from all the public fear-mongering, ever-inflated increased police budgets and hysterics from idiots like 3.14.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2012, 10:25:01 AM »
Is this the vid of the drunk dude that was outside a bar? I remember that it went viral, I never saw it. Apparently, there was some shit beforehand that happened---at least that was claimed.
There was a lot of incidents that happened on St Paddy's day...police had dropped the ball...

Also, B-more has issues, but it ain't like Detriot, they can't drum up interest for people to come live there.

Where are you from Parker, and how come you turned out so well compared to these

jparker

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2012, 10:36:19 AM »
Can the shit. It isn't a complex understanding that less evolved humans are more prone to mob mentality, idiotic explosive violence, crime, etc. Just can it, already. FUCK sakes. That these culprits communicate in such an unsophisticated way only furthers my statements that they are very likely uneducated, unintelligent and unsophisticated.

Do you think, in all honesty, that Oprah would join in on this parade if she were there? I am no Oprah fan, but let's be real: The woman is intelligent, thoughtful and educated. Folks like this do not usually beat a man down like savages, rob him and take off his clothes, all the while laughing.

I guess Oprah crushes your insinuation that all blacks are less evolved humans ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2012, 10:37:30 AM »
Where are you from Parker, and how come you turned out so well compared to these

I am from Annapolis, went to college in Baltimore. I turned out the way I am because I had parents that excepted more out of me than being a criminal. My dad instilled (enforced) morals and values, and if I didn't pass muster, a swift ass whipping. My mother still to this day, tells me to be "prudent, and be a good man", she expected me to me to go to college ("Either you go to college, get a job or join the military, I will have no shiftless n&66ers in my house"). Yet, seeing these guys on a daily basis, makes me thankful, but as a older gentleman once told me, "if you came out of the same kitchen, and made with the same ingredients as them, chances are you'd turn out the same way.
I understand what you're saying and in certain cases I have to agree but not this one.  In a way its kind of like the argument that a woman wouldn't have gotten raped if she hadn't wore provocative clothing and walked down that alley. In the most literal sense it is true but that shouldn't detracted from the barbarity of the act or diminish
 the blame from the perpetrators.  I'm not arguing that you intended your statements to be interpreted that way, but a lot of people very much feel that to be true.

If these people where tourists how the hell are they suppose to know they are in a dangerous part of town, especially if they are foreign or not from the area.

I understand, but if this is the same vid, dude was drunk from a local bar...
Tourist or not, Baltimore has a certain "reputation"---blue collar with a little bit of white collar, high STD rate, and a very bad heroin issue. So bad that 50 Cent made a song about it.
You don't get drunk in a city like that, with idiots around like those, and not know the deal...and possibly being by yourself...A grown ass man?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2012, 10:43:46 AM »
Guess this guy never saw The Wire, he should have run out of there while he had a chance.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2012, 10:58:24 AM »
And you say this why? Evolution has nothing to do with criminal minded people. If you were in Korea during the Korean War, you'd be complaining about the "Slicky-Boys" doing the same thing, and taking your watch...said men immigrate over here, and their grandkids are outperforming yours on standardized tests. Seemingly, these idiots were cutting up before they were captured on video...any sane Mofo would get the hell out of that situation--tourist or not...

Oh so its the tourists fault?
You're the biggest apologist I've ever seen..its sickening....this is what I can't stand about black people...they always have a fucking excuse...just fucking cop to it already.....blacks are violent

jparker

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2012, 11:13:04 AM »
Oh so its the tourists fault?
You're the biggest apologist I've ever seen..its sickening....this is what I can't stand about black people...they always have a fucking excuse...just fucking cop to it already.....blacks are violent

I love these comments... Oklahoma 3 dead 2 wounded.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2012, 11:16:07 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2012, 11:18:28 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2012, 11:25:12 AM »
Whites should just carry around a stack of job applications when they go to the hood.   

Job applications are like kryptonite to the thugs.  toss a few around in a situation like this and the animals will flee for their lives.   

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2012, 11:34:48 AM »
Quote from: jparker link=topic=422113. ::)msg6064674#msg6064674 date=1334167984

Do we have to start posting crime stats..oh wait...that's right....they're "skewed"     ::)

Thing is I don't hate black people at all...but facts are facts....it makes me laugh three way certain people around here post utter nonsense in defense of these atrocious acts.

It was the tourists fault for being there....gee, maybe he didn't think an entire crowd would turn in him and laugh as he was beaten and robbed....silly him for assuming that blacks are civilized and he would be safe

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2012, 11:36:44 AM »

Its an anomaly.
A

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2012, 11:37:07 AM »

Fuck me sideways, good post brother.
Trans Milkshake.

jparker

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2012, 11:52:04 AM »
Do we have to start posting crime stats..oh wait...that's right....they're "skewed"     ::)

Thing is I don't hate black people at all...but facts are facts....it makes me laugh three way certain people around here post utter nonsense in defense of these atrocious acts.

It was the tourists fault for being there....gee, maybe he didn't think an entire crowd would turn in him and laugh as he was beaten and robbed....silly him for assuming that blacks are civilized and he would be safe

I agree facts are facts... "white" people have been responsible for some of THE most atrocious acts known to man but I'd like to think im smart enough to know that all "white" people are not bad.

jparker

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2012, 11:56:12 AM »
Its an anomaly.

I would have to check into that to agree but It was more focused on the violence involed in the situation not the race aspect of it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2012, 12:04:38 PM »
I agree facts are facts... "white" people have been responsible for some of THE most atrocious acts known to man but I'd like to think im smart enough to know that all "white" people are not bad.

You use the term white people in a way that denotes some sort of group collusion among whites was responsible for the atrocious acts  you speak of.   White persons may have committed these acts but White people as a group or race did not. The fact that they were white is actually fairly inconsequential(technological advancements are more relevant)and certainly does not indicate a propensity for violence by white people.  
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2012, 12:16:59 PM »
All States and Cities in America should cooperate and build ONE big city together , moving all delinquents from their town to that place.

Would be like a walled-in community, only opening their gates when armored transports are transporting food and such.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2012, 12:26:27 PM »

You are comparing acts of war to things these people do in their every day life

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2012, 12:33:14 PM »
These were animals attacking him. But he cannot be very smart associating with them in the first place. Why was he standing there rubbing against those beasts??

As a white man he is supposed to be more intelligent and think a couple of steps ahead of them.

His white forefathers would want him to give up his association with the white race. He is a moron, sorry.