Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Kai Greene will win the O by George Farah  (Read 28721 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Does Kai even have ANY chance of getting a Sandow?
« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2014, 08:25:24 PM »

phil is better today than ronnie ever was, we all agree there.

but phil could retire tomorrow to start point guard for the Nuggets, and Wolf or Rhoden would jump over kai for the title.  Kai gets 2nd with Phil in the show, and 2nd with phil out of the show :(

Speak for yourself buddy.

WoooSSHHHHHHHH

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: 2014 Olympia - Kai Greene will win the O by George Farah
« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2014, 08:47:24 PM »
Getbiggers should each pitch in some money to pay Ronnie to train Halo for a week and document it.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2014, 09:35:08 PM »
people forget how close it is between phil and kai.

he's not a a distant second as some heathists will have it

but in regards to politics, influence and knowing the judges kai is very distant

whitewidow

« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2014, 05:24:46 AM »
fuck that, Wolf has a sick look, would Love to look like Wolf, small waist, wide as fuck, canon delts, Guy is impressive in person, no homo

some of you guys seriously would rather have a wolf physique then a Phil heath or sahwn rhoden physique? why? I think wolf is already getting some kind of hair plugs and the guy will turn into the next ronnie or kai. Wolf looks like he's abusing insulin as much as possible. Wolf just looks to much like a science project.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2014, 07:08:02 AM »
some of you guys seriously would rather have a wolf physique then a Phil heath or sahwn rhoden physique? why? I think wolf is already getting some kind of hair plugs and the guy will turn into the next ronnie or kai. Wolf looks like he's abusing insulin as much as possible. Wolf just looks to much like a science project.
Because heath is short, narrow and black. Lol.

Wolf is tall, wide and white. Personally id rather look like arnold in his run up to the 75 O, huge without being stupidly huge, powerful, easy to maintain without a ton of gear. :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2014, 07:12:37 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2014, 07:18:07 AM »
The width across those shoulders  :o - they all abuse everything ? Bodybuilding is a science project  :D

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2014, 08:32:22 AM »

but in regards to politics, influence and knowing the judges kai is very distant

Absolutely, well said...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2014, 08:39:58 AM »
Getbiggers should each pitch in some money to pay Ronnie to train Halo for a week and document it.
i'm gonna be shouting ronnie coleman quotes at him during each set

the more profound and spiritual ones not the typical ones

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Does Kai even have ANY chance of getting a Sandow?
« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2014, 08:52:12 AM »
Speak for yourself buddy.

WoooSSHHHHHHHH
X10000000000
Phil ain't nothin' but a peanut to Ronnie, not even remotely close.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2014, 08:54:40 AM »

Kai is Phil's biggest threat, besides Phil himself. Kai was Phil's biggest hurdle as he has beaten him at the Arnold. The problem for Kai,  is once Phil gets that run, it's hard to best the champ. Flex saw this this Ronnie, and it was Flex who was used to winning, and it was Flex who everybody thought would be "the champ". After 98, Flex found it hard to beat Ronnie.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2014, 08:55:39 AM »

You don't think they make a profit on hyping the battle for mr O? ???
Of course the judges are told to keep the 1st and 2nd place close, it's what generates the most profit.
Phil "The Gift" Heath vs Kai "I made sexy time with a grape fruit and will never get a Sandow" Greene. It's not even a battle between these two, neither image wise nor physique wise.

They want to lead people into believing it to be a close race, but in reality Heath is in a Star Trek warp drive whilst Kai is on a rusty tricycle.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2014, 02:20:06 PM »
Kai is Phil's biggest threat, besides Phil himself. Kai was Phil's biggest hurdle as he has beaten him at the Arnold. The problem for Kai,  is once Phil gets that run, it's hard to best the champ. Flex saw this this Ronnie, and it was Flex who was used to winning, and it was Flex who everybody thought would be "the champ". After 98, Flex found it hard to beat Ronnie.

I don't think that's the case now. It was 22 years between Haney defeating Bannout and Cutler beating Coleman.

Since then, we've seen Mr. O lose three times onstage (Cutler twice and Jackson).

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2014, 03:21:17 PM »
You don't think they make a profit on hyping the battle for mr O? ???
Of course the judges are told to keep the 1st and 2nd place close, it's what generates the most profit.
Phil "The Gift" Heath vs Kai "I made sexy time with a grape fruit and will never get a Sandow" Greene. It's not even a battle between these two, neither image wise nor physique wise.

They want to lead people into believing it to be a close race, but in reality Heath is in a Star Trek warp drive whilst Kai is on a rusty tricycle.

of course, I think your post is repeating my point. kai is a distant second when it comes to his chances of winning..

they're giving it to heath now as long as he plays along and shows up on time. it is a rigged pageant and a show for the masses.

then we have the general public who is being led to think phil is in a league of his own physique wise.. which simply isn't true. he's the least dominating O I've seen.

I bet if you do a head swap between them more people would see kai is actually bigger and more muscular.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2014, 07:35:28 PM »
of course, I think your post is repeating my point. kai is a distant second when it comes to his chances of winning..

they're giving it to heath now as long as he plays along and shows up on time. it is a rigged pageant and a show for the masses.

then we have the general public who is being led to think phil is in a league of his own physique wise.. which simply isn't true. he's the least dominating O I've seen.

I bet if you do a head swap between them more people would see kai is actually bigger and more muscular.

Wouldn't "least dominating" go to the guys who won the O just once?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2014, 03:39:15 AM »

not close at all, 3rd to Heaths first win and 2 years in a row all judge go with Heath, perfect score

whitewidow

« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2014, 04:05:18 AM »
The width across those shoulders  :o - they all abuse everything ? Bodybuilding is a science project  :D

No wolf looks like his health is going to go down hill! just watch! Wolf won"t make it past 50-55 years old. Phil and shawn Rhoden will live alot longer. I'll bet you now on that. hell we both will be on this board and still living when wolf dies. sure they all use the same shit but there is a diffrence between using and abusing. wolf is using alot of shit and like I said he already has a type of hairplug going on.

whoever said they wanted to be like wolf because he's white well ok it is a white man's world i'll give you that but small shoulders c'mon.

juicemachine

« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2014, 04:37:21 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2014, 09:30:28 AM »

Looks great, but I guess that Ced has retired from the sport (?)

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2014, 01:30:49 PM »
Ced was overhyped as fuark.....seemed promising at first but never delivered when it counted....sad really I liked his shape...

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 07, 2014, 02:25:48 PM »
not close at all, 3rd to Heaths first win and 2 years in a row all judge go with Heath, perfect score

kai beat heath both ´12 and ´13 but that doesn't always translate into what the judges come up with

opinons opinons..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #146 on: September 07, 2014, 03:18:40 PM »
kai beat heath both ´12 and ´13 but that doesn't always translate into what the judges come up with

opinons opinons..
ya kai won because some guy on getbig said so,.... lmao

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2014, 03:20:17 PM »

opinons opinons..

Heath won both, have to put symptahies aside.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2014, 03:31:39 PM »

opinons opinons..

I'm not biased because I don't care too much for either one but IMO Kai won in 2012 and Phil beat him in 2013. Kai was holding a film of water in 2013. I think he head begun his downward progression.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2014, 03:34:57 PM »
I'm not biased because I don't care too much for either one but IMO Kai won in 2012 and Phil beat him in 2013. Kai was holding a film of water in 2013. I think he head begun his downward progression.
This I understand because you stated it was an opinion, what I can not stand is people saying ''kai won'' ahhhh no he didn't,... lol