Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Kai Greene will win the O by George Farah  (Read 28614 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: 2014 Olympia - Kai Greene will win the O by George Farah
« Reply #150 on: September 07, 2014, 03:37:03 PM »
This I understand because you stated it was an opinion, what I can not stand is people saying ''kai won'' ahhhh no he didn't,... lol

I think the state it like that because it is a well shared belief that ifbb judging is bullshit and corrupt.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #151 on: September 07, 2014, 03:39:13 PM »
I think the state it like that because it is a well shared belief that ifbb judging is bullshit and corrupt.
true especially with Jay last year

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #152 on: September 07, 2014, 03:40:00 PM »
Looks great, but I guess that Ced has retired from the sport (?)

Dude placed 3rd at the Arnolds this year, why would he be retired?  ???

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: WHY KAI WILL WIN THE 2014 OLYMPIA by George Farah
« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2014, 03:44:39 PM »
Because it is. And Kai will win.

In the next press conference it was announced that George Farah is often wrong.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #154 on: September 07, 2014, 05:04:55 PM »
Dude placed 3rd at the Arnolds this year, why would he be retired?  ???

Good point, but my gut feeling says that he will retire soon.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #155 on: September 07, 2014, 05:43:12 PM »
1. PHIL HEATH

2. DENNIS WOLF

3. DEXTER JACKSON

4. KAI GREENE (GIFT. 4 AND 5 SHOULD BE SWAPPED. THIS IS THE YEAR THEY BEGIN TO PHASE KAI OUT OF THE PICTURE).

5. SHAWN RHODEN (DESERVES FOURTH).

6. BRANCH ***

7. RAMI ***

8. ROELLY WINKLAR ***

***6, 7 and 8 can really go any way. Let's see how Roelly recovers from the injury (for O standards) and how he is conditioned on the day. This is crucial with him. Let's see if Rami can control his diet at all. Let's see if Branch can keep up. In my book, Branch is the best of these three, however Roelly has the most potential, and it wouldn't shock me if Rami actually slips to NINTH.

##

I don't view Rami as being top five. Not even close. He looks like a blow up doll; very little grain; horrible flow; legs look AWFUL from an aesthetic perspective; good delts; maybe in a couple years he'll be up to no.3 when Kai is phased out and Dennis is up there in age. He's never winning an O though, Never.

##

I don't believe anyone can challenge Heath for the next seven years. Honestly. He is so far above and beyond the competition at a relatively young age, with confidence, and clearly intelligence, because he busts his ass off and cycles smart (as in he does not blast all year. he actually grows into his shows, he is the antonym to fat Rami, the poster boy for insulin-hgh-igfLR3 abuse and mega doses of gear, all year, most definitely. Look at his head. His offseason shape. His off season weight. It's all very disturbing for a 5'9'' guy (he's not 5'11'' btw).

##

This olympia is going to be awesome. Even though the winner is pre determined (and rightfully so because he is the LeBron to Arnold's MJ if the ifbb was the nba--yes i just said Heath is the 2nd best of all time), as a purely heterosexual fan of the sport, I believe it's an art still. And heath is the FIRST competitor since Nasser and before that, more so Dorian who I believe was in the modern day size game era, yet still made this sport look fucking pulchritudinous as in, an art form, no white towels, no cum involved.

##

I wish they would ditch the man thongs and go back to the trunks that Arnold would wear circa 74 etc'. It would make the sport look so much better. Also, and especially for the white competitors, the pro tan has gotta go.

They didn't do that shit in 74-80 when this was EPIC, and they should go back to the roots and continue the size game. Just change the trunks, increase the revenue stream by appealing to the heterosexual and female demographic who currently finds the sport cultish and weird (which it appears to be, but smart fans don't give a fuck because it doesn't change who we are. I am straight and a fan of BB. I don't give a fuck what anyone has to say about the sport, because their confirmation bias is tantamount to stupidity and their genetics simply hold them back from realizing it. They lack the will power to understand. As Gal said, part of Genetics is will power. It's not all physical. Because as arnold said, while you are partying, someone out there is getting smarter, someone out there is getting better. The later two are will power. Perhaps the first is born with superior physical genetics and higher IQ. But he's lazy as shizzo. The later two win.

This concept is also applicable to the placings in the O (except for #1 and #2 which I guarantee everyone are going to be Phil then Dennis. It's time Kai gets phased out. I always call top five in olympia correctly and last year I did, and  I base part of it on politics.  Kai was GIFTED 2 last year, and he will be GIFTED 4th this year when he truly deserves 5th place, right ahead of Branch. But not even that much better than Branch when you look at the entire physique. But politics plays into this.

Thoughts?? or are we ALL going with 1. phil 2. kai. 3. wolf and for those who have 4 . Rami, simmer down and i hope all your utensils are platic

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: September 07, 2014, 06:18:58 PM »
kai beat heath both ´12 and ´13 but that doesn't always translate into what the judges come up with

opinons opinons..

Kai was bloated & watery last year. So how exactly did he beat Phil?

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: September 08, 2014, 04:32:11 AM »
1. PHIL HEATH

2. DENNIS WOLF

3. DEXTER JACKSON

4. KAI GREENE (GIFT. 4 AND 5 SHOULD BE SWAPPED. THIS IS THE YEAR THEY BEGIN TO PHASE KAI OUT OF THE PICTURE).

5. SHAWN RHODEN (DESERVES FOURTH).

6. BRANCH ***

7. RAMI ***

8. ROELLY WINKLAR ***

***6, 7 and 8 can really go any way. Let's see how Roelly recovers from the injury (for O standards) and how he is conditioned on the day. This is crucial with him. Let's see if Rami can control his diet at all. Let's see if Branch can keep up. In my book, Branch is the best of these three, however Roelly has the most potential, and it wouldn't shock me if Rami actually slips to NINTH.

##

I don't view Rami as being top five. Not even close. He looks like a blow up doll; very little grain; horrible flow; legs look AWFUL from an aesthetic perspective; good delts; maybe in a couple years he'll be up to no.3 when Kai is phased out and Dennis is up there in age. He's never winning an O though, Never.

##

I don't believe anyone can challenge Heath for the next seven years. Honestly. He is so far above and beyond the competition at a relatively young age, with confidence, and clearly intelligence, because he busts his ass off and cycles smart (as in he does not blast all year. he actually grows into his shows, he is the antonym to fat Rami, the poster boy for insulin-hgh-igfLR3 abuse and mega doses of gear, all year, most definitely. Look at his head. His offseason shape. His off season weight. It's all very disturbing for a 5'9'' guy (he's not 5'11'' btw).

##

This olympia is going to be awesome. Even though the winner is pre determined (and rightfully so because he is the LeBron to Arnold's MJ if the ifbb was the nba--yes i just said Heath is the 2nd best of all time), as a purely heterosexual fan of the sport, I believe it's an art still. And heath is the FIRST competitor since Nasser and before that, more so Dorian who I believe was in the modern day size game era, yet still made this sport look fucking pulchritudinous as in, an art form, no white towels, no cum involved.

##

I wish they would ditch the man thongs and go back to the trunks that Arnold would wear circa 74 etc'. It would make the sport look so much better. Also, and especially for the white competitors, the pro tan has gotta go.

They didn't do that shit in 74-80 when this was EPIC, and they should go back to the roots and continue the size game. Just change the trunks, increase the revenue stream by appealing to the heterosexual and female demographic who currently finds the sport cultish and weird (which it appears to be, but smart fans don't give a fuck because it doesn't change who we are. I am straight and a fan of BB. I don't give a fuck what anyone has to say about the sport, because their confirmation bias is tantamount to stupidity and their genetics simply hold them back from realizing it. They lack the will power to understand. As Gal said, part of Genetics is will power. It's not all physical. Because as arnold said, while you are partying, someone out there is getting smarter, someone out there is getting better. The later two are will power. Perhaps the first is born with superior physical genetics and higher IQ. But he's lazy as shizzo. The later two win.

This concept is also applicable to the placings in the O (except for #1 and #2 which I guarantee everyone are going to be Phil then Dennis. It's time Kai gets phased out. I always call top five in olympia correctly and last year I did, and  I base part of it on politics.  Kai was GIFTED 2 last year, and he will be GIFTED 4th this year when he truly deserves 5th place, right ahead of Branch. But not even that much better than Branch when you look at the entire physique. But politics plays into this.

Thoughts?? or are we ALL going with 1. phil 2. kai. 3. wolf and for those who have 4 . Rami, simmer down and i hope all your utensils are platic

Kai 4th or 5th?? LOL what are you smoking?? can I have some??

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 08, 2014, 05:01:11 AM »
If I was Farah. I wouldent talk so much....making promises are pretty damn stupid. Its like not being aware of how fragile a life is. Kai can get sick, hurt, infection, slipp in the bathroom, get stuck by a bee, strech his necck while dry him self with a tovel after bath etc etc etc etc....People who do dosent need to talk. Kai have already done what he can, this is a sport with judges, if u dont please the judges u cant win, Kai should try another sport that can be measured...

Sport should always be measured! Not judged!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #159 on: September 08, 2014, 06:36:41 AM »
placing if i were the judge

1st Philippe the Gifted Heath because even ronnie coleman said nobody gonna beat him for a long time and ronald coleman is an authority on bodybuilding

distant 2nd: Cedrique McMilano because tall massive beautiful man

3rd Dexter the bladed Jackson because of obvious reasons

4th Lionel the shocked Beyeke because amazing shapes and frame

5th Essa Obaid because he has epic veins

6th Roelly Winklaar because he has sick sick sick sick triceps and arms/delts in general

20th Kai Greene because his legs are too long for his torso

juicemachine

« Reply #160 on: September 29, 2014, 03:35:28 PM »
Georgy boy was wrong.