Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Kai Greene will win the O by George Farah  (Read 28627 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
2014 Olympia - Kai Greene will win the O by George Farah
« on: July 30, 2014, 11:42:23 PM »
By George Farah

At the 2013 Olympia prejudging staged on Friday night, we had a problem. Kai was holding a film of water— we couldn’t figure it out, maybe he was a bit nervy or something. By Saturday night’s finals, we had gotten rid of the water and he was much tighter, but it was too late and he was second again. People said why didn’t you bring him in like 2012, ripped and lean? I said, guess what, we brought him in like that in 2012 and he was second, so for 2013 the plan was to bring him in bigger and harder.

At the Arnold Classic Europe, a week later in Madrid, we nailed it and he made Phil look small. That was his best ever. He was 280 pounds, shredded. But again it was too late; we all know a week after winning the Mr. Olympia that the champ has an advantage going in.

This year we’re gonna repeat and improve the Madrid look. People keep saying don’t let him get any bigger. We’re not aiming to make him bigger, we’re aiming to make him better. We won’t go by the scale; we’ll go by how he looks. C’mon, the guy’s a freak of nature. In early July, 11 weeks before the Olympia, he’s posing at 307 pounds with his glutes just about striated. I feel bad for anybody who has to stand next to him on the Olympia stage.

The only change from Madrid is we’re working on is streamlining his waist more— already people have noticed it is smaller. We’ve changed his diet a little. He’s having smaller meals, more often; like eight to nine meals per day. That way we keep too much protein being ingested at one time, which can bloat the stomach.

Listen to me. Everyone one is saying Phil cannot be beaten. Kai is not one of them. He’s absolutely confident he can beat Phil— he already did in Madrid. He knows he has to be bang on at Friday night’s prejudging, and be set up to beat Phil on Friday and Saturday. He is so confident he will win the 2014 Olympia, that he’s not doing the contests taking place during the weekends after the Olympia. For him, now it’s all about the Olympia— only about the Olympia. He’s focusing only on that and by not thinking ahead to other contests, all the marbles will be on the table in Las Vegas. Kai has this dream of winning the Olympia, and he will never let that go. He believes if you don’t have a dream, you give up. He’ll never give up.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: WHY KAI WILL WIN THE 2014 OLYMPIA by George Farah
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 11:56:39 PM »
Phil is like shawn ray, cant hold his condition for more than 1show

Kai held his condition and improved 1 week later

pretty simple, Kai just needs to "peak" 1 week b4 the O and come in for the O in the "1 week later" condition

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 12:00:31 AM »
Why does he make it sound like it's between phil and kai  ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 12:04:43 AM »
Why does he make it sound like it's between phil and kai  ???

Because it is. And Kai will win.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 12:18:27 AM »

Wiggs, I do want Kai to win, but even if he looks better, you know they wont give it to him. Politics.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 12:38:25 AM »

Would rather have Kai win over Phil. Kai did win in '12 IMO.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 12:57:19 AM »
Phil is like shawn ray, cant hold his condition for more than 1show

Kai held his condition and improved 1 week later

pretty simple, Kai just needs to "peak" 1 week b4 the O and come in for the O in the "1 week later" condition

Doesn't matter he's mr O and that's the only contest that matters. Not like he's trying to peak for the Tijuana pro show with 8 competitors  ::)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 03:53:34 AM »
Every fucking year the same idiotic bullshit. Kai will win this year Kai is ready this year. Kai is not doing the Grapefruit anymore. blablablabla. No he want!!
Even if Phil wouldn't compete he couldn't. Wolf will be second Kai could end up 4 or 5th.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 04:01:31 AM »
Farah saad it himself...even when Kai was better and made Phil look small in Madrid he still only got 2nd...the IFBB has decided that they want Phil as their champ and thats how it will stay whether we like it or not... fuckingiffbbpolitics.jpg

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 04:23:01 AM »

I support that, but the judges prob won't :-\

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 04:40:28 AM »
if franco won the 81 olympia then anythings possible, then again franco wasnt stickin his cock in grapefruits
R

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 04:49:42 AM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 04:52:16 AM »
Kai could win if Phil comes in off.

But if Phils on point there's nothing Kai can do to win.
A

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 05:04:00 AM »
Kai will never be mr olympia

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 05:10:31 AM »
Kai won't win. He might even drop out of the top 3.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 05:11:46 AM »
Kai won't win. He might even drop out of the top 3.

Haha, you wish

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 05:18:57 AM »
Haha, you wish

I don't think he will but it wouldn't surprise me either. Think Kai is on the slide and Rhoden could place higher.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 05:24:55 AM »
I don't think he will but it wouldn't surprise me either. Think Kai is on the slide and Rhoden could place higher.

Rhoden has a near perfect structure, minus some back thickness, but he hasn't dialed in so far.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2014, 08:05:00 AM »

All I gotta say is The Spurs won this year!  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2014, 08:07:59 AM »
I thought this would be about how Kai had increased the size of his towel to that of a Schmoetel 6ex bed sheet to accommodate all the judges at one time, thus allowing a consensus of sorts. 

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 08:18:25 AM »
Because the IFBB is a marketing organization and the Mr. Olympia is their spokesman/poster boy, Kai cant win because of his off season personal antics and poor choices when a camera is around. Sadly it has nothing to do with who has the best physique on a given day.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 08:22:03 AM »
By George Farah

At the 2013 Olympia prejudging staged on Friday night, we had a problem. Kai was holding a film of water— we couldn’t figure it out, maybe he was a bit nervy or something. By Saturday night’s finals, we had gotten rid of the water and he was much tighter, but it was too late and he was second again. People said why didn’t you bring him in like 2012, ripped and lean? I said, guess what, we brought him in like that in 2012 and he was second, so for 2013 the plan was to bring him in bigger and harder.

At the Arnold Classic Europe, a week later in Madrid, we nailed it and he made Phil look small. That was his best ever. He was 280 pounds, shredded. But again it was too late; we all know a week after winning the Mr. Olympia that the champ has an advantage going in.

This year we’re gonna repeat and improve the Madrid look. People keep saying don’t let him get any bigger. We’re not aiming to make him bigger, we’re aiming to make him better. We won’t go by the scale; we’ll go by how he looks. C’mon, the guy’s a freak of nature. In early July, 11 weeks before the Olympia, he’s posing at 307 pounds with his glutes just about striated. I feel bad for anybody who has to stand next to him on the Olympia stage.

The only change from Madrid is we’re working on is streamlining his waist more— already people have noticed it is smaller. We’ve changed his diet a little. He’s having smaller meals, more often; like eight to nine meals per day. That way we keep too much protein being ingested at one time, which can bloat the stomach.

Listen to me. Everyone one is saying Phil cannot be beaten. Kai is not one of them. He’s absolutely confident he can beat Phil— he already did in Madrid. He knows he has to be bang on at Friday night’s prejudging, and be set up to beat Phil on Friday and Saturday. He is so confident he will win the 2014 Olympia, that he’s not doing the contests taking place during the weekends after the Olympia. For him, now it’s all about the Olympia— only about the Olympia. He’s focusing only on that and by not thinking ahead to other contests, all the marbles will be on the table in Las Vegas. Kai has this dream of winning the Olympia, and he will never let that go. He believes if you don’t have a dream, you give up. He’ll never give up.

I think George trying his best to make it look like between kai and phill but in reality kai will be fighting for 2nd place with wolf.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2014, 08:23:22 AM »
I think George trying his best to make it look like between kai and phill but in reality kai will be fighting for 2nd place with wolf.

Wolf? ::) few weeks to go, wolf fanboys will be put in their place swiftly.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2014, 08:25:11 AM »
Because the IFBB is a marketing organization and the Mr. Olympia is their spokesman/poster boy, Kai cant win because of his off season personal antics and poor choices when a camera is around. Sadly it has nothing to do with who has the best physique on a given day.

I know this is always trotted out, but what mainstream exposure does Phil get? Appearing on some Colorado breakfast show missing every free throw he takes with Brian Shaw? Hard hitting journalism it is not, besides, as if main stream media would attack someone for homosexual acts, they would be called bigots. They would probably exalt him and his back story.

Still think he won't win cos of it though.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2014, 08:37:14 AM »

I think you may be right. Say what you want about Kai - but if he truly has the believe and spirit that he says he does - the guy won't be denied forever. I love his attitude and his outlook on life. I cannot stand his hair and honestly believe that if he would cut that nasty looking rat tail it would change a lot - but that's my opinion.