Author Topic: WWE'S TRIPLE-H at his peak  (Read 15553 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WWE'S TRIPLE-H at his peak
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2007, 06:53:19 AM »
Shawn Michaels IS NOT one of the best wrestlers/entertainers ever.He wrestled in the WWE and the fans of that fed think a suplex is a hardcore move.Compared to guys like SABU ,VAN DAM,CACTUS JACK etc etc he is a pimple on the ass of pro wrestling.A VINCE CREATION that has been living off a Razor Ramone match for 15 years.He couldnt hold the shoes of the guys on the indy circuit.Sweet chin music is the single gayest move in the history of pro wrestling.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: TRIPLE-H from WWE at his peak
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2007, 07:00:44 AM »
Shawn Michaels could kick my fat ass?First of all a-hole,I outweigh little tiny Shawn by about 150lbs.Second of all Im far more muscular and far more defined then little tiny Shawn.Third of all,Im 50 times stronger then him in ANY movement ever invented.Fourth,Shawn Michaels is a long haired sissy who can barely walk to the ring.He hasnt got an ounce of muscle or a morsel of strength in his 140 lbs body.He is the WORST interview in pro wrestling and embarrasses himself everytime he tries to hit a front double bicep shot showing off his 14 inch arms.In a word HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fake wrestling meltdown

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2007, 07:11:31 AM »
Wrestling is not fake!!Wrestling is a work designed to pull the fans in and make it look like real violence.To foolishly say its fake shows no understanding of it at all.Movies are fake.A guy climbs to the top of a steel cage and backflips off of it 15 feet to the mat is as real as you can get.There is no faking falling to a concrete floor.Wrestling is staged violence but the guys who are good at it are anything but fake.The only thing fake is when little tiny men like Shawn Michaels tries to pretend hes tough.

jesus christ billy i was just joking, pm me if your thinking about offing yourself.

anybody can do what these guys do.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2007, 08:33:14 AM »
I just wish wrestling was as real as bodybuilding is.I mean certainly synthol,calf implants,spot injecting,t-3, and all that is a real display of getting big and dieting.Why even train anymore,just shoot some synthol,get some implants and you to can be a bodybuilder.Sorry,I forgot,the vast majority of guys who post here cant even muster up enough intestinal fortitude to compete.I guess hanging out in your fancy chrome gyms and looking at youself in the mirror while your buddies tell you how great you are is real.Hey,I will let you get back to your cable crossovers and smith machine squats.Wow,pretty sad.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2007, 09:36:34 AM »
Shawn Michaels could kick my fat ass?First of all a-hole,I outweigh little tiny Shawn by about 150lbs.Second of all Im far more muscular and far more defined then little tiny Shawn.Third of all,Im 50 times stronger then him in ANY movement ever invented.Fourth,Shawn Michaels is a long haired sissy who can barely walk to the ring.He hasnt got an ounce of muscle or a morsel of strength in his 140 lbs body.He is the WORST interview in pro wrestling and embarrasses himself everytime he tries to hit a front double bicep shot showing off his 14 inch arms.In a word HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you like to talk yourself up quite a bit dont you. Since when does size count for anything? I weigh 205 right now, cant lift anything near you can but im pretty sure id whoop you. Its big mouthed arseholes like yourself who think you intimidate people with size, only to be in denial when you wake up on your back  ::)
Scouser on Tour

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2007, 10:00:01 AM »
HHH is/was a beast................
Truly STOP WHINING

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2007, 10:02:35 AM »
Michael's got the shit kicked out of him several years ago outside a night club in New York. Apparently he's an arrogant prick in real life and he opened his trap to the wrong person.

PB

This is true.  He was with the British Bulldog and Owen Hart in 1996 and talked shit to 3 marines.  They jumped him and Bulldog and Hart ran for cover. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2007, 10:18:07 AM »
Please tell me in my post where I implied I was a tough guy?What I did say is Shawn Michaels is a loud mouthed little punk who puts himself over as a tough guy but is anything but a tough guy.Dont believe me?Ask some guys who work in the WWE and see what they say.Ask some guys who used to wrestle there and see what they say.I dont speak on things I know nothing about..As far as you go,I dont know you.For all I know you could be the toughest man on earth.Again,I know Shawn Michaels ISNT.He is a tiny little puke with a broken down body,no wrestling skill,no personality,and no ability to speak on the mic.As far as you being able to whoop me.Thats very possible.However,I dont lift weights to fight,I lift weights to compete in powerlifting and bodybuilding so Im not sure I care about some guy on the internet who I will never run into and makes internet challenges they will never back up.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2007, 10:19:48 AM »
This is true.  He was with the British Bulldog and Owen Hart in 1996 and talked shit to 3 marines.  They jumped him and Bulldog and Hart ran for cover. 

::)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2007, 10:30:06 AM »
Please tell me in my post where I implied I was a tough guy?What I did say is Shawn Michaels is a loud mouthed little punk who puts himself over as a tough guy but is anything but a tough guy.Dont believe me?Ask some guys who work in the WWE and see what they say.Ask some guys who used to wrestle there and see what they say.I dont speak on things I know nothing about..As far as you go,I dont know you.For all I know you could be the toughest man on earth.Again,I know Shawn Michaels ISNT.He is a tiny little puke with a broken down body,no wrestling skill,no personality,and no ability to speak on the mic.As far as you being able to whoop me.Thats very possible.However,I dont lift weights to fight,I lift weights to compete in powerlifting and bodybuilding so Im not sure I care about some guy on the internet who I will never run into and makes internet challenges they will never back up.

fuck off, you talked him down like he was nothing. You belittled everything about the man, and how youre so much stronger and muscular than him blah blah fucking blah. Im not even close to being the toughest man in the world, and i would never claim to be. Im just pointing out that size doesnt matter in a fight, not that shawn isnt a feeble little man.
Scouser on Tour

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2007, 10:42:40 AM »

but billy anybody could be a professional wrestler its not like it takes skill, its all set up and choreographed. they just have to go throught the motions

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2007, 10:45:08 AM »
He is nothing.His career has become a joke.In fact his whole career ,except for the Razor Ramon match is a joke.I know quite a few guys that have had to or still have to deal with him.Hes a puke.aGAIN,DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT,ASK GUYS WHO HAVE WORKED IN THE wwe AND SEE WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT HIM.The guy is crap,he looks like crap,wrestles like crap,talks like crap and just plain sucks.By the way.Is it me that hits front double bicep shots on television or is it him that him that does that.Apparently he thinks of himself as quite a muscular fellow to try and do that with his 14 inch arms.I keep my bodybuilding shots to the bodybuilding stage,where they belong.He thinks that hes impressive enough to pull them off on national television.I think my 12 year old son carries more muscularity then little Shawn does.

The Heckler

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2007, 10:45:44 AM »
Shawn Michaels could kick my fat ass?First of all a-hole,I outweigh little tiny Shawn by about 150lbs.Second of all Im far more muscular and far more defined then little tiny Shawn.Third of all,Im 50 times stronger then him in ANY movement ever invented.

of course you are  ::)  Monster overestimation of caloric needs to "bench press" 2 reps once a week  ::)

The Heckler

« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2007, 10:46:50 AM »
Shawn Michaels IS NOT one of the best wrestlers/entertainers ever.He wrestled in the WWE and the fans of that fed think a suplex is a hardcore move.Compared to guys like SABU ,VAN DAM,CACTUS JACK etc etc he is a pimple on the ass of pro wrestling.A VINCE CREATION that has been living off a Razor Ramone match for 15 years.He couldnt hold the shoes of the guys on the indy circuit.Sweet chin music is the single gayest move in the history of pro wrestling.

monster bitterness over your WWE career that never was, fatbody  ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2007, 10:47:37 AM »
He is nothing.His career has become a joke.In fact his whole career ,except for the Razor Ramon match is a joke.I know quite a few guys that have had to or still have to deal with him.Hes a puke.aGAIN,DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT,ASK GUYS WHO HAVE WORKED IN THE wwe AND SEE WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT HIM.The guy is crap,he looks like crap,wrestles like crap,talks like crap and just plain sucks.By the way.Is it me that hits front double bicep shots on television or is it him that him that does that.Apparently he thinks of himself as quite a muscular fellow to try and do that with his 14 inch arms.I keep my bodybuilding shots to the bodybuilding stage,where they belong.He thinks that hes impressive enough to pull them off on national television.I think my 12 year old son carries more muscularity then little Shawn does.

billy what have you done in wrestling, shawns pretty succesful, even though its all acting and make belive. i think even the injuries are faked. theres not much risk in choreographed stunts.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2007, 11:33:47 AM »

I thought that Michaels' match with Bret Hart at WrestleMania XII (IronMan Match) was voted the best WrestleMania match of all time.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2007, 11:56:29 AM »
Im not a wrestler,Im a lifter.By the way,to those fools that say Im fat,come and compete in the NPC NEW ENGLANDS IN MAY and we will see who is fat.Or are you just a bunch of internet icons that only have developed your knuckles by punching a keyboard.Pencil necked geeks.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2007, 01:01:26 PM »
shawn back in late eighties early nineties,as tag team with jannetti was at least 20 or 30 lbs heavier than now,was using his share of supp's ,not best built or huge but thicker.

STANG50

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2007, 01:52:24 PM »
Billy Shawn isn't as small as you think he is. He's no where near Lahley or Batista but he isn't a small man either.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2007, 02:01:22 PM »
Billy Shawn isn't as small as you think he is. He's no where near Lahley or Batista but he isn't a small man either.

he dwafs BILLY

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2007, 02:17:21 PM »
but billy anybody could be a professional wrestler its not like it takes skill, its all set up and choreographed. they just have to go throught the motions

Lol, spend a few days training and you will see things alot differently.  Not doing rolls and chain wrestling, but learning the basic moves, bumps, ropes and you will not say anybody can do it.  Just e mail Matt Duval and ask him how it went.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2007, 03:59:02 PM »
you like to talk yourself up quite a bit dont you. Since when does size count for anything? I weigh 205 right now, cant lift anything near you can but im pretty sure id whoop you. Its big mouthed arseholes like yourself who think you intimidate people with size, only to be in denial when you wake up on your back  ::)
pure gold my friend.

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2007, 04:06:02 PM »
he looks like the smaller version of art atwood.. and just cuz hes cut there it doesnt mean it's his peak.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2007, 08:49:49 PM »
HHH is a modern day "old school wrestler", in that he understands psychology of a great professional wrestling match better than most today.  He is a awesome worker, can basically make anyone look good and is as tough as they come.  He will be back and of course will make an incredible impact!!!  Wrestling is everything to him and it shows, the guy is GREAT when it comes to that stage.  Anyone that say's any different does not know what they are looking at....maybe they're  back yarders or something.

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2007, 02:07:37 AM »
Is Shauwn Micheals still around.  Man when I stopped watching wrestling Micheals was part of this tag team the janetty boys or something.  Man westling is running out of ideas if that guys back.  Whats next the legion of doom or the million dollar man.