Author Topic: WWE'S TRIPLE-H at his peak  (Read 15596 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
WWE'S TRIPLE-H at his peak
« on: January 17, 2007, 10:59:17 AM »
this is the leanest triple has ever looked
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Heckler

Re: TRIPLE-H from WWE at his peak
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 11:18:01 AM »
ALL DRUGS

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 11:19:00 AM »
brutal 16 and a half inch arms.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 11:24:38 AM »
However,he still couldnt wrestle worth a darn and worse,his partner,"little pre-pubecent" Shawn Michaels not only looks like crap,but wrestles like crap.I especially like when both jabronies talk in their big boy voices and sound rough and gravely as Shawn looks like a 140 lb schoolgirl.Both guys suck!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 11:26:35 AM »
However,he still couldnt wrestle worth a darn and worse,his partner,"little pre-pubecent" Shawn Michaels not only looks like crap,but wrestles like crap.I especially like when both jabronies talk in their big boy voices and sound rough and gravely as Shawn looks like a 140 lb schoolgirl.Both guys suck!!
hahahahahah, you're right, Shawn Michaels makes me laugh, he's like 147 pounds and tries to come off like some big biker.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 11:28:02 AM »

BILLY wrestling is not real, hate to break it to you.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 11:36:12 AM »
Triple HHH tore the quad again....he gone 6 months.....I'm guessin he's done this time.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 11:52:02 AM »
Wrestling is not fake!!Wrestling is a work designed to pull the fans in and make it look like real violence.To foolishly say its fake shows no understanding of it at all.Movies are fake.A guy climbs to the top of a steel cage and backflips off of it 15 feet to the mat is as real as you can get.There is no faking falling to a concrete floor.Wrestling is staged violence but the guys who are good at it are anything but fake.The only thing fake is when little tiny men like Shawn Michaels tries to pretend hes tough.

The Heckler

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 11:53:36 AM »
The only thing fake is when little tiny men like Shawn Michaels tries to pretend hes tough.

he could kick your fat delusional ass

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 12:09:55 PM »
this is the leanest triple has ever looked
Yeah, he was pretty pumped in that video.  Worked with a guy who was a pro wrestler and worked for wwe for short period of time.  Swore Triple H was on the sauce. 
Truly STOP WHINING

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 12:11:56 PM »
Yeah, he was pretty pumped in that video.  Worked with a guy who was a pro wrestler and worked for wwe for short period of time.  Swore Triple H was on the sauce. 

Gee, You really think he was?

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 12:17:38 PM »

Gee, You really think he was?
Yeah, it was hard for me to believe at first too.   ::)
Truly STOP WHINING

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 12:23:07 PM »
HHH Kicks Ass Period.  End OF STORY!
Most are all show no go!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 01:13:12 PM »

Triple H was using a cocktail with Celltech/nitrotech and No explode.. ::)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2007, 01:17:39 PM »
HHH was a product of all gear and nothing more!

If you wanna look at real freaks, check out John Cena, Bobby Lashley and Bastista.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 01:25:59 PM »
Wrestling is not fake!!Wrestling is a work designed to pull the fans in and make it look like real violence.To foolishly say its fake shows no understanding of it at all.Movies are fake.A guy climbs to the top of a steel cage and backflips off of it 15 feet to the mat is as real as you can get.There is no faking falling to a concrete floor.Wrestling is staged violence but the guys who are good at it are anything but fake.The only thing fake is when little tiny men like Shawn Michaels tries to pretend hes tough.

You make a good point, but pro wrestling is meant to entertain kids... i mean, i used to think it was real. then i had my eleventh bday..

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2007, 01:26:55 PM »
oh boy, people still take wrestling seriously?   :: ::) ::) ::)

someone post that "it's still real to me..." clip. 
F

--phoenix--

• Getbig II
  • train all out or dont train at all
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2007, 02:29:08 PM »
Wrestling is not fake!!Wrestling is a work designed to pull the fans in and make it look like real violence.To foolishly say its fake shows no understanding of it at all.Movies are fake.A guy climbs to the top of a steel cage and backflips off of it 15 feet to the mat is as real as you can get.There is no faking falling to a concrete floor.Wrestling is staged violence but the guys who are good at it are anything but fake.

damn right

yea its staged but when mick foley was thrown off the hell in the cell thats as real as anything gets, it was real when steve austin broke his neck and it was real, sadly, when owen hart died

rip owen-the king of hearts
never be satisfied

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2007, 02:34:12 PM »
He must be doing a lot of bench presses and forgot the rest
I am a mini beast

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2007, 02:54:06 PM »
WWE's wellness program took most of those cuts away...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2007, 03:11:11 PM »
A thread about HHH and Hugepecs hasn't posted that pic yet?  WTF?  getbig is slippin'.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2007, 05:14:44 AM »
Shawn Michaels could kick my fat ass?First of all a-hole,I outweigh little tiny Shawn by about 150lbs.Second of all Im far more muscular and far more defined then little tiny Shawn.Third of all,Im 50 times stronger then him in ANY movement ever invented.Fourth,Shawn Michaels is a long haired sissy who can barely walk to the ring.He hasnt got an ounce of muscle or a morsel of strength in his 140 lbs body.He is the WORST interview in pro wrestling and embarrasses himself everytime he tries to hit a front double bicep shot showing off his 14 inch arms.In a word HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2007, 05:16:17 AM »

wrestling is fake..didnt mommy tell you that?

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2007, 05:42:03 AM »
Shawn Michaels could kick my fat ass?First of all a-hole,I outweigh little tiny Shawn by about 150lbs.Second of all Im far more muscular and far more defined then little tiny Shawn.Third of all,Im 50 times stronger then him in ANY movement ever invented.Fourth,Shawn Michaels is a long haired sissy who can barely walk to the ring.He hasnt got an ounce of muscle or a morsel of strength in his 140 lbs body.He is the WORST interview in pro wrestling and embarrasses himself everytime he tries to hit a front double bicep shot showing off his 14 inch arms.In a word HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your back wouldn't be half as good wrestling for the last 15 years. You wouldn't last 10 minutes taking bumps 300+ days out of the year. One of the best wrestlers/entertainers to ever step in the ring. Respect it.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2007, 05:50:05 AM »
hahahahahah, you're right, Shawn Michaels makes me laugh, he's like 147 pounds and tries to come off like some big biker.
Michael's got the shit kicked out of him several years ago outside a night club in New York. Apparently he's an arrogant prick in real life and he opened his trap to the wrong person.

PB