Author Topic: Why hasn't anyone disproven the True Adonis Principles yet?  (Read 56700 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Why hasn't anyone disproven the True Adonis Principles yet?
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2007, 06:45:36 AM »
steele, you have a hardon for me nonstop in posts.

chill the fk out.  i can't possibly be that important to you, can i?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2007, 07:12:49 AM »
Has Adonis posted the "principles" yet?  ??? From what i guess it involves eating all junk food but in so little quantities that you are actually in a calorie deficit and lose weight but in the process clog up your arteries and raise your cholesterol.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #127 on: January 04, 2007, 07:21:32 AM »
im on a mcdonalds, burger king and pizza hut diet myself. thinking of it, im heading for burger king right now!

catch you guys later
Z

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #128 on: January 04, 2007, 07:24:46 AM »
Has Adonis posted the "principles" yet?  ??? From what i guess it involves eating all junk food but in so little quantities that you are actually in a calorie deficit and lose weight but in the process clog up your arteries and raise your cholesterol.

that is so not true...his formula involves sprinkling pixy dust on junk food to eliminate all negative effects.

also this pixy dust creates a condition called "mother fucker gone crazy"

....this can be witnesses by a white male prancing around in a "gravity suit" while curling 10lb for 2 hours.
Here comes the money shot

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2007, 07:27:40 AM »
adonis looked his best in this picture:

Z

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2007, 07:28:38 AM »

yeah but you feel great 'cause you don't have to eat tuna, egg whites, broccoli and all that other crap.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2007, 07:31:55 AM »
yeah but you feel great 'cause you don't have to eat tuna, egg whites, broccoli and all that other crap.

I wouldn't consider a spicy tuna fish to be "crap".

What is wrong with a good steak, egg white and home fries after a heavy work out?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #132 on: January 04, 2007, 07:42:09 AM »
Look, this cock sucker 240 is sucking TA's cock real hard these days.
You would think that he would apply such methods himself and show us.

this is the same fucker that back out of training for the mr.getbig because of work.  No one else but him has that problem  ::)

Just ask 240 or Bust what business involvement he has with TA.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2007, 07:47:57 AM »

-Hedge

Hedge, are you insinuating that 240 has a vested interest in TA online activities (website and other deals)? and so his credibility is shot and he could be biased?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2007, 07:48:31 AM »
Go into your backyard and dig a hole using a coffee cup.

Now dig another hole using a shovel.  Which was easier?

Exactly.
Most are all show no go!

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2007, 08:02:41 AM »
I wouldn't consider a spicy tuna fish to be "crap".

What is wrong with a good steak, egg white and home fries after a heavy work out?

I agree. I love steak, chicken, sweet potatoes, and who says vegetables have to be disgusting? Just have to know how to cook and not make tasteless food. Cook like shit and you shall eat shit :)

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2007, 08:03:50 AM »
because the principles themselves are obviously true.  People only object because they don't like Adonis and he does his best to present them in an inflammatory way.  Unfortunately for his detractors there are no solid arguments against the "principles."

Eat less, lose fat.  Your muscle will be fine.  You can still get stronger.  Anybody who doesn't believe this can just try it for a few months and enjoy the easy results.

This is a lie. I've proven them wrong and that there is no evidence that supports Adonis clam that his junk food diet works. When I questioned him on his  so-callled principles, he refused to answer, making his 'junk food diet' harder to understand and harder to prove that it works.

For the last time until Adonis comes full circle on all the answers needed to complete his 'diet', his principles are false.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2007, 08:11:59 AM »
adonis looked his best in this picture:

He was pretty muscular and in good condition here but he dieted it all away in the Mr. Getbig. It looks like he lost 10-15 quality lbs.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2007, 08:12:31 AM »

-Hedge

Come on Hedge...explain that a little more.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #139 on: January 04, 2007, 08:38:04 AM »
He was pretty muscular and in good condition here but he dieted it all away in the Mr. Getbig. It looks like he lost 10-15 quality lbs.

yes apparantely he thinks it's more important to reach as low bf as possible rather than as large percentage of muscle as possible. too bad
he should've stayed at the size in that picture and made it a goal to put on more mass while keeping fat in check so he doesnt blow up
Z

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2007, 08:42:18 AM »
true adonis principles have been disproven by me twice in earlier posts...or maybe disproven isnt the right word as calorie deficit without regard to what your eating will result in weight loss..but common sense tells you to eat foods that fill you up and contain enough protein to minimixe muscle loss during diet, also your internal organs will be greatful if you eat relatively clean. (you dont have to be obessed tho...)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2007, 08:47:20 AM »

-Hedge

Fine since you won't explain I'll ask:

Rob, What's you business involvement if any with TA?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2007, 08:50:08 AM »
Fine since you won't explain I'll ask:

Rob, What's you business involvement if any with TA?

that was your 4000th post!  :o
Z

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #143 on: January 04, 2007, 08:51:11 AM »
that was your 4000th post!  :o

No, it was 3999 I put 4000 on the Steroid forum in the Locker Room thread.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #144 on: January 04, 2007, 08:54:32 AM »
No, it was 3999 I put 4000 on the Steroid forum in the Locker Room thread.

oh  >:(
Z

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #145 on: January 04, 2007, 09:03:14 AM »
oh  >:(

We can pretend like it was if you want.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #146 on: January 04, 2007, 09:04:42 AM »
because the principles themselves are obviously true.  People only object because they don't like Adonis and he does his best to present them in an inflammatory way.  Unfortunately for his detractors there are no solid arguments against the "principles."

Eat less, lose fat.  Your muscle will be fine.  You can still get stronger.  Anybody who doesn't believe this can just try it for a few months and enjoy the easy results.

It's not that, I have no agenda with TA one way or the other.  It's just that's an unhealthy way to eat.  All the saturated fat and hydrogenated  oils, how can you stay healthy, never mind riped eating fast food?
Remember this.http://www.supersizeme.com/home.aspx?page=aboutmovie  It almost killed him.  I get soft when eating that shlt for more than 1 meal.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 04, 2007, 09:11:10 AM »
I'm just learning about the theories, I am certianly not qualified to make any assessment, good or bad.  I just wanted to know why this theory hasn't been quickly disproved.

if TA came on the board tomrorow and said the sky was green, someone would post a pic of a blue sky followed by UV information proving him wrong.  If he came out and said he planned to bench 1200 by 2008, he would quickly disproven by others using records, tendon strength models, and empirical records of the progress of others and the plateaus as one nears limits.

But he's been talking about this theory for months now - his only example being a very ripped himself - and no one among this great group of obviously motivated people has been able to prove him wrong.

Me just curious, that's all :)

are you dumber then a bag of shit? calorie deficit equals weight loss no matter what the macro nutrients. we all posted papers long ago about optimal macronutrient content for muscle preservation etc.  try eating no essential fatty acids and get back to me in a month. more protein equals positive nitrogen balance=more muscle=less catabolism. if you disagree your clearly a moron who has never trained.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #148 on: January 04, 2007, 10:06:58 AM »
slow down -

I presented his theory and asked why it hasn't been disproved.  I have also been asking him about limits (for instance, are 1900 calories of marshmallows a day acceptable).  I've been asking simply for the greatest minds in the business to tell us why it doesn't work.

So far, I heard chic say that precontest hi fat didn't work in WBF.
I hear LIFT say JoJ used McD offseason. Pics showed him to be fat but he made substantial muscle gains that year too I believe.
I have heard some say there are health concerns longterm.
I don't know the diff when using TA diet on natty vs. users.

I never said the TA principles were for me.  I haven't found yet what works.  Personally, I know what works for me at wrokout times (mrp 30 min before, mrp during, and heavy fish meal afterwards).  It's like those 4 hours of the day I am the strongest and I feel this is working.  Also I am developing breakfast now.  So re-read my words- I am not selling anything here - I am actually inviting people to disprove TA's theories.  So far I've heard a few good angles and 30 insults.  Come on fellahs... why does it work, or why doesn't it work, to reach bodybuilding goals.  thanks!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #149 on: January 04, 2007, 10:08:11 AM »
True Adonis came in second at the Mr Getbig, losing only to a pro bodybuilder.  He was the most ripped guy in the show, and lost to Whateva on shape and muscle maturity, right?

While his theories of "a calorie is a calorie" and "It is possible to live on mcD food and reach 3% bodyfat have received criticism here - they have not yet been disproven.  Why is this?

Because life is about what tastes good!