Author Topic: Why hasn't anyone disproven the True Adonis Principles yet?  (Read 56841 times)

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
Re: Why hasn't anyone disproven the True Adonis Principles yet?
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2007, 08:06:55 PM »
Prolly cause nobody gives a f**k if adonis is fukin up his body.  But I have to give him credit for sticking to his "guns" and not givin a dam what others think. ;)
That is all......

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2007, 08:08:13 PM »
Kobayashi has more muscle than you whateva in the low 160s, and he's shorter than you.
no he doesn't

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »
In actuality I respect Adonis for trying to go against the grain in the bodybuilding world. However, I think he's going to extremes but that's his choice. Last year I started doing things diet wise that don't go along with "traditional" bodybuilding wisdom.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2007, 10:26:38 PM »
Adonis is using his "principles" as an excuse to turn back into a fat boy.

rs3000

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2007, 10:51:35 PM »
True Adonis came in second at the Mr Getbig, losing only to a pro bodybuilder.  He was the most ripped guy in the show, and lost to Whateva on shape and muscle maturity, right?

While his theories of "a calorie is a calorie" and "It is possible to live on mcD food and reach 3% bodyfat have received criticism here - they have not yet been disproven.  Why is this?

Because they are correct. The amount of food you eat is the biggest factor in terms of losing/gaining fat.

In terms of protein, the amount of protein needed to gain muscle is MUCH smaller than people think. Muscle is 70%+ water, not protein.

But someone who has been consumed with bodybuilding for a number of years would have a difficult time adjusting.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2007, 11:08:19 PM »
I'm going to have to jump in on this. Okay I agree with the principle of calories in should be less than calories out to cut up. But from a nutrition standpoint are your muscles going to grow on a  3500 calorie a day diet made of Krispy Kremes, and your bodyfat lower while you cardio your fat ass off? No, you're going to look like a bag of crap. Your body needs certain nutrients for every day processes such as bone and muscle repair/growth, vitamin processing and absorption, etc...a calorie in is not necessarily a calorie...If this concept of his was true I could eat 5 or 6 Krispy Kreme's every day while dieting and win shows. Please prove this to me so I can change the diet my trainer has me on!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2007, 12:22:29 AM »
Call me silly, uneducated or just down-right ignorant, but since when did restricting your caloric intake whilst indulging on any type of food your heart desires become known as the 'Adonis Principals'? Simply not being weak-willed with a sweet tooth? He is the epitome of a scrub, followed second only to 240. How do you guys actually given credence to his statements, when they are merely taken from someone older, wiser and with ultimately a boat-load of more experience than he has?

Do you guys really just jump on any bandwagon that caters to your lack of will and diligence, just so you can eat unhealthy foods? Bodybuilders, eh? Quite the irony.

bump
Here comes the money shot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2007, 12:31:28 AM »
bump
JUST ONE SMALL PART OF THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES.

What I have NEVER revealed is an integral part.

Just HOW MUCH can you eat before you start gaining a gram of fat on your body.

I can figure that out for anyone using MY FORMULA.  It takes in account your muscle mass, metabolism, bodyweight, age ,Training Experience and gives you an EXACT amount.

Using this formula, you can also predict down to the very MINUTE even how you will look and with what bodyfat percentage.

NOBODY is doing anything like this or knows just how.

I DO.

And one day, all of you will know as well.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2007, 12:45:49 AM »
How much would you pay for this amazing new product?  $100?  $200?

But wait!  There's more!

If you order now, we'll include all the information you need on The Chicken Breast Conspiracy, fausted on the unsuspecting public by chicken farmers and the CIA!

Don't delay, act now!

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2007, 12:53:39 AM »
How much would you pay for this amazing new product?  $100?  $200?

But wait!  There's more!

If you order now, we'll include all the information you need on The Chicken Breast Conspiracy, fausted on the unsuspecting public by chicken farmers and the CIA!

Don't delay, act now!

OMG!!! I'm in!!! I have two National level shows to do this year and I want the magic!!!! Thanks az...love ya girl...!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2007, 12:54:36 AM »
I'm going to have to jump in on this. Okay I agree with the principle of calories in should be less than calories out to cut up. But from a nutrition standpoint are your muscles going to grow on a  3500 calorie a day diet made of Krispy Kremes, and your bodyfat lower while you cardio your fat ass off? No, you're going to look like a bag of crap. Your body needs certain nutrients for every day processes such as bone and muscle repair/growth, vitamin processing and absorption, etc...a calorie in is not necessarily a calorie...If this concept of his was true I could eat 5 or 6 Krispy Kreme's every day while dieting and win shows. Please prove this to me so I can change the diet my trainer has me on!!!

You sure can.

Want me to post my diet logs?

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2007, 04:21:14 AM »
JJ loves his sprite!

I could be wrong - but I believe TA advocates using fast/junk food up til show day.  This school of thought, while certainly in violation of traditional BBing norms, could - if it worked - be the story of 2007, easily.  A return to the Mentzer principles with a controversial new model of success.

Interesting how an article mentions a single instance of Mentzer eating an ice cream cone while others were dieting for a show and it turns into a "Mentzer Principle". Bah.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2007, 04:29:26 AM »
In a caloric deficit you burn everything you eat, so it doesn't matter what the macro nutrients are.

Great post.

That sums it up.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #113 on: January 04, 2007, 04:33:00 AM »
That is incredible!  No shakes either?  JJ is pretty much the epitome of the this diet.  I wonder how high his BF% got?

Take a look at his guest posing pics and you'll have a pretty good idea.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #114 on: January 04, 2007, 04:37:35 AM »
I just want to see his theory proven or disproven.

I believe he's said that macros matter not, and that there are no minimal requirements of protein or carbs for BBing success.  This should be an easy one to tackle.  True or false?

I've been hearing about this theory for the last 6-8 months on here, I've seen pics of TA going from 30% BF to 3% with veins popping out everywhere.  If it's BS, we have the best collection of minds in the BBing world here.  Show us why it's BS.  That's all i am asking.

What are your business involvement with TA?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: January 04, 2007, 04:42:40 AM »
You sure can.

Want me to post my diet logs?

Yes please. I want to prove to my trainer (who has been a trainer to many pros) Noel Fuller exhusband of Nikki Fuller that I may eat Krispy Kremes and win shows. I would rather eat donuts 6 times a day than chicken.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #116 on: January 04, 2007, 04:43:28 AM »

I can figure that out for anyone using MY FORMULA.  It takes in account your muscle mass, metabolism, bodyweight, age ,Training Experience and gives you an EXACT amount.

Using this formula, you can also predict down to the very MINUTE even how you will look and with what bodyfat percentage.

I know allready how much I can eat. What'd you think? That I was eating 6000 calories a day when all i needed was 3500? i dont see your point. is there one? who gives a shit about bodyfat percentage. i rather use the mirror. you think anyone cares if im 3,4,5, or 6% bf ?
Z

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #117 on: January 04, 2007, 04:44:08 AM »
Go into your backyard and dig a hole using a coffee cup.

Now dig another hole using a shovel.  Which was easier?

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: January 04, 2007, 04:49:30 AM »
Go into your backyard and dig a hole using a coffee cup.

Now dig another hole using a shovel.  Which was easier?
I think on the next one he should use his teeth..

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #119 on: January 04, 2007, 05:26:01 AM »

NOBODY is doing anything like this or knows just how.

I DO.

And one day, all of you will know as well.

If you can do this, start writing your nobel prize speech. Mathematicians and statisticians will be discussing your training experience variable in your formula for years. An exact amount of food you can eat, for anyone, before you gain a gram of fat...you'll be the most famous person in America, congratulations.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2007, 05:37:59 AM »
Sure all this may work for a scrappy young fella such as Adonis in the short term. What about the long term effects on eating this way? Donuts, McDonalds, Ice Cream - sounds more like a path to the an early grave.

If you live to see 50, my guess is you'll look worse then Craig Titus strapped to a chair in Las Vegas jail raid.

Elevate Your Image.™

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2007, 05:44:18 AM »
Sure all this may work for a scrappy young fella such as Adonis in the short term. What about the long term effects on eating this way? Donuts, McDonalds, Ice Cream - sounds more like a path to the an early grave.

If you live to see 50, my guess is you'll look worse then Craig Titus strapped to a chair in Las Vegas jail raid.

well they dont care about that. if you gonna eat a lot of calories might as well eat as good calories as possible.
Z

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2007, 06:05:10 AM »
Why should I personally disprove him.  There are volumes and volumes in the library you can read as well as case studies.  You will get sick, you will harden you're arteries, you will live less longer on MCD.  Where's the vitamins and minerals?  For temporary, its ok, but for long term....  You will get colon cancer with no fiber, and other diseases from no antioxidents ect.  He said nothing about taking vitamins or other supplements if I'm correct.
Most are all show no go!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2007, 06:35:27 AM »
No one cares enough to disprove Adam...Nor does anyone want to have a f'up body like Adam does...
You Can't Do It!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2007, 06:40:35 AM »
Look, this cock sucker 240 is sucking TA's cock real hard these days.
You would think that he would apply such methods himself and show us.

this is the same fucker that back out of training for the mr.getbig because of work.  No one else but him has that problem  ::)
Here comes the money shot