Author Topic: Heading to NJ in two weeks and need some suggestions  (Read 2483 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Heading to NJ in two weeks and need some suggestions
« on: October 08, 2008, 04:07:32 PM »
I'm heading out east to North New Jersey about 10 miles west of Newark) and hoping some of you boys have some good recommendations to eat and clubs to visit.  According to some sites I'm only 25 minutes from Times Square, NY but not sure if I want to deal with too much NY shit until the weekend but during the week I'll need to hit some good restaurants and clubs.  I want to avoid the Guido joints but that might not be possible but then again it might be a laugh to see these 'tards in person.  I definitely want to bang some NJ whores.  I'll bag it for sure with these sluts.

Any help would be great.  Maybe I can give King a Ring.  Shit I might post on the positive board to see if he'll meet up.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Heading to NJ in two weeks and need some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 04:08:58 PM »
make sure to bring some shirts that are a couple of sizes too big, remember what happened when you ate some carbs last time and popped the buttons on your last shirts like the Incredible Hulk. ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 04:10:00 PM »
make sure to bring some shirts that are a couple of sizes too big, remember what happened when you ate some carbs last time and popped the buttons on your last shirts like the Incredible Hulk. ::)

I was going to wear my XXXL Affliction shirts. lol.  But seriously if you don't have any suggestions then fuck off and post on another thread.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 04:10:11 PM »
just bring some carrots and a jug of whey and you're all set.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 04:13:12 PM »
just bring some carrots and a jug of whey and you're all set.
you better watch out Bast, "mon of steele" claims that he's so huge and intimidating that all of his co workers are terrified to look him in the eye and they always clear a path when he comes into the lunch room. ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 04:39:52 PM »
Stay out of Newark if you can.  It's a shit hole as are a lot of the surrounding areas.  I'd just head up to the city.  There's some stress but not as much as you might think.
Squishy face retard

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 04:41:55 PM »
Stay out of Newark if you can.  It's a shit hole as are a lot of the surrounding areas.  I'd just head up to the city.  There's some stress but not as much as you might think.

You, sir, are an idiot.  118 is up that way which is REALLY nice.  So is Bliss.  46 Lounge is good.  XL is pretty good.  After you club it up, you HAVE to eat at TOPS diner.  Best diner you will ever visit and great service.  Especially when you have the munchies!  Closing time is 3pm (1hr later than the rest of jersey). 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 04:43:41 PM »
do not come into the city there are enough tourists polluting the sidewalks.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 04:44:52 PM »
You, sir, are an idiot.  118 is up that way which is REALLY nice.  So is Bliss.  46 Lounge is good.  XL is pretty good.  After you club it up, you HAVE to eat at TOPS diner.  Best diner you will ever visit and great service.  Especially when you have the munchies!  Closing time is 3pm (1hr later than the rest of jersey). 
You could probably smell Bayonne from where he'll be.  No offense but a lot of North Jersey ain't much to look at.  Hate to burst your bubble.
Squishy face retard

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 04:55:43 PM »
You could probably smell Bayonne from where he'll be.  No offense but a lot of North Jersey ain't much to look at.  Hate to burst your bubble.

not like it would matter to you, as i doubt you can pull anything prime ANYWAY lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 05:00:11 PM »
I'm heading out east to North New Jersey about 10 miles west of Newark)

I know a Bber from NJ who can help you out on this one.

The map might say it's 10 miles west of Newark, but all his friends said it is 3 or 4 miles.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 05:08:22 PM »
Advice?  Avoid guidos like this.

Better advice?  Avoid New Jersey altogether.   ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 05:37:04 PM »
you better watch out Bast, "mon of steele" claims that he's so huge and intimidating that all of his co workers are terrified to look him in the eye and they always clear a path when he comes into the lunch room. ::)

hahahaha yeah, here's a pic taken of one of his coworkers as he walked by his cubicle

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 06:03:52 PM »
I checked out the websites of thosw clubs and they do look hot. Bliss is having Latin night. Bet I can find some nice south american bitches there. Good call on that diner. I love diner food.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 06:15:06 PM »
I'm heading out east to North New Jersey about 10 miles west of Newark) and hoping some of you boys have some good recommendations to eat and clubs to visit.  According to some sites I'm only 25 minutes from Times Square, NY but not sure if I want to deal with too much NY shit until the weekend but during the week I'll need to hit some good restaurants and clubs.  I want to avoid the Guido joints but that might not be possible but then again it might be a laugh to see these 'tards in person.  I definitely want to bang some NJ whores.  I'll bag it for sure with these sluts.

Any help would be great.  Maybe I can give King a Ring.  Shit I might post on the positive board to see if he'll meet up.
BRING SOME COMDOMES ...THERE ARE PLENTY OF MALE PROSTITUTES FOR YA ...

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 06:19:55 PM »
I checked out the websites of thosw clubs and they do look hot. Bliss is having Latin night. Bet I can find some nice south american bitches there. Good call on that diner. I love diner food.

Yup.  Bliss and XL are more of party places while 118 is party/classy.  Cant go wrong.  Get there early or you wont get in unless you have a table haha.  Do NOT forget TOPS DINER.  You will love me for that more than the clubs lol

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 06:22:53 PM »

I hear ya.  It does seem stressfull, especially since I have no idea where I'm going.  Putting all my trust into a GPS is a little daunting. Yeah.  I'm going to hit up the city for sure.    Its been years since I've been there.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 06:24:11 PM »
Yup.  Bliss and XL are more of party places while 118 is party/classy.  Cant go wrong.  Get there early or you wont get in unless you have a table haha.  Do NOT forget TOPS DINER.  You will love me for that more than the clubs lol

I'm hoping some of the people I'm going to meet will have some pull at these clubs.  At least I hope.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2008, 06:24:42 PM »
if you get into trouble in manhattan, just mention KH300. im legend

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2008, 06:56:40 PM »
going to NJ without going to a "guido joint = going to paris and not seeing the effiel tower

bryann

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 08:42:04 PM »
only one place worth mentioning to eat at in nj and that is harolds( http://www.haroldsfamousdeli.com/ ).  you can find one in east brunswick and raritan center.  you wont be dissapointed  ;)
as for clubs, nj really has nothing to offer compared to nyc.  check out the www.nightclubcity.com forums for evey deccent party happening in the city

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2008, 05:32:27 AM »
Mon_of_steele...... PM me I got hoes, chronic and hoes in NJ ...
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2008, 05:37:01 AM »
Go train with Alex Federov in NJ - http://apollongym.com/

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2008, 05:39:23 AM »
Go train with Alex Federov in NJ - http://apollongym.com/
thats in Edison NJ, like 45 min. from NYC, tons of russians in that part of NJ .. and thats Elbow Macaroni's and Sandra's gym too ...lol hahahahah
L

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2008, 05:54:44 AM »
Get to Princeton and tell me if PJs Pancake House is still in operation.