Author Topic: George Michael's condition worsened overnight say doctors - HIV?  (Read 29969 times)

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
Re: George Michael's condition worsened overnight say doctors - HIV?
« Reply #175 on: November 27, 2011, 05:13:11 PM »
*I didn't read the three pages that followed this comment so if what I'm about to post has already been said, so be it.*

George was very gay while performing in Wham! He was dating the other singer in the band and admitted this openly in his documentaries. His co-singer was his lover/partner...so George was very gay prior to his Asian model mock-up fiance.

???

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/George+Michael-35665.html

MikMaq

« Reply #176 on: November 27, 2011, 05:37:00 PM »
Yes Bay....one of the most famous people on the planet..a  MAJOR artist of the 80's and 90's, a fkng  ICON.... is very sick and could be dying of aids...but we're "gay" because we are discussing it, and I love the way you word that "Captured our attention"....Please..we are talking here, no ones got a candlelight vigil going  ::) ::)...Getbig isn't nearly as myopic as a NASCAR or NFL board...you know this as well as anyone, everything under the sun is discussed here,,,,are we "gay" because we talk a LOT of politics here too  ::)

Agreed.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #177 on: November 27, 2011, 05:40:24 PM »

George was very gay while performing in Wham! He was dating the other singer in the band and admitted this openly in his documentaries. His co-singer was his lover/partner...so George was very gay prior to his Asian model mock-up fiance.

WTF? I've never heard this. I've never heard of Ridgeley being gay or bisexual.

You sure you're not mixing him up with Boy George who was having an affair with another band member..
O

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #178 on: November 27, 2011, 05:40:55 PM »
Agreed.

Have you gotten over your hatred of blacks yet?   

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #179 on: November 27, 2011, 05:43:51 PM »
WTF? I've never heard this. I've never heard of Ridgeley being gay or bisexual.

You sure you're not mixing him up with Boy George who was having an affair with another band member..

rigly was and is straight,, george michael was and is bi,, he just prefer male now day lol ,,i dont care what he prefer he can prefer monkys dont mater to me ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

newmom

« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2011, 05:44:59 PM »
rigly was and is straight,, george michael was and is bi,, he just prefer male now day lol ,,i dont care what he prefer he can prefer monkys dont mater to me ,,

gh15 approved

^^^THIS

MikMaq

« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2011, 05:45:48 PM »
Have you gotten over your hatred of blacks yet?   
struck a nerve did I, your racist even if you can`t see it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2011, 05:47:05 PM »
struck a nerve did I, your racist even if you can`t see it.

Unlike you, I am honest that I hate everyone equally. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2011, 05:57:19 PM »
I hope John Michael is ok
A

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #184 on: November 27, 2011, 05:59:45 PM »
Why don't one of you mofo's head down to that hospital and see how he's going and take a few pics while you're there to prove it's him......and if I send you a cd can you get signed for me??

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #185 on: November 27, 2011, 06:09:36 PM »
the song 'different corner' was said to be about there friendship/relationship...

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #186 on: November 27, 2011, 06:11:47 PM »

MikMaq

« Reply #187 on: November 27, 2011, 06:13:31 PM »
Unlike you, I am honest that I hate everyone equally. 
Nice cliche and all but what you believe and when you crop up out of your dungeon are totally different things.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: November 27, 2011, 06:22:11 PM »
If you can appreciate good music and can understand that some musical talents are out there that DO EXIST TODAY, then you will appreciate the best producer in the hip-hop for his musical talent...

Ryan Leslie...

Ryan Leslie graduated as Harvard's Music Man of the Year.  Plays all of his own music to make his beats...

This is also pretty cool too...

wonderd how he ended up helping youths? community service lulz

keyboards are wonderful and it looks like hes got more than one and some of the prettiest looking equipment, anyone can sound good with all that
A

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #189 on: November 27, 2011, 06:23:47 PM »
???

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/George+Michael-35665.html

Fuck, maybe I am mixing him and Boy George up? I swore I heard George state he was gay all along and during the whole  Live Aid thing. I'm getting old. :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 28, 2011, 03:03:49 PM »
i know... I sound judgemental .. But..

i dont know the stats; but I believe that gay men are at the greatest risk at contracting HIV. So sex for them is more risky than heterosexuals

Unprotected anal sex is very risky. Not all gay men practice anal sex. Some straight folks practice anal sex. It is wise to practice only safe sex (protected sex is considered relatively safe). Many women have contacted AIDS thinking they were in a protected class, unfortunately. The only absolutely safe sex is no sex. No sex is not an option for most folks.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: November 28, 2011, 03:16:05 PM »
 the only thing that prevents every straight guy from having sexually transmitted disease is girls.. girls , if they were wired liked guys, would be sleeping with everyone and disease would be rampant.. i have numerous gay friends and they openly admit when you get two like minding people (men) together there will be sex.. that is why aids spread so damn quick.. girls and their attitudes are the only thing saving the straights ... ;)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #192 on: November 28, 2011, 03:19:44 PM »
the only thing that prevents every straight guy from having sexually transmitted disease is girls.. girls , if they were wired liked guys, would be sleeping with everyone and disease would be rampant.. i have numerous gay friends and they openly admit when you get two like minding people (men) together there will be sex.. that is why aids spread so damn quick.. girls and their attitudes are the only thing saving the straights ... ;)

I can go with this.  If I went out, it must be a good day if i was able to bring home 1 out of 10 women i met.  from what i've heard in the work place gays can get themselves a guy every night at a fag bar.  men are just wired like that.  

watch Bay come in and post some BS i posted several months ago i don't even remember.