Author Topic: Yohimbe?  (Read 16462 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Yohimbe?
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2011, 11:55:34 PM »
that right there is the best fat burner on the market.  injectable clen+yohimbine hcl.....melts fat off like nothing else.

Cheapest yea, still like GH overall due to the other benefits of it, but definitely they do the job.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2011, 12:19:21 AM »
I know one person that has taken it, did wonders for his lower back waist area's. A friend of mine that's competing was thinking about it but she was leery because it's not all around just a spot reducer
helios not only for spot reduction.  In fact, it does nothing at all for spot reducing bodyfat.  However, when used with a keto diet (yohimbe only works for fat loss on a low/no carb diet) it will melt fat off you faster than anything.  I honestly found no difference between using clen/yohimbine hcl orally vs. the injectable.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2011, 01:31:02 AM »
helios not only for spot reduction.  In fact, it does nothing at all for spot reducing bodyfat.  However, when used with a keto diet (yohimbe only works for fat loss on a low/no carb diet) it will melt fat off you faster than anything.  I honestly found no difference between using clen/yohimbine hcl orally vs. the injectable.

This.  It was only nice because people started offering it to be sold as a combo together, you get the same effect taking the orals and there is no spot fat reduction, it's overal fat loss.  I always wanted to cycle this with EC while on Tren and GH to see just how crazy it would be.  Might have to do that when I get back to the states.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2011, 01:55:57 AM »
So you guys are saying that yoshimbe is stronger than ephedrine?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2011, 02:10:36 AM »
So you guys are saying that yoshimbe is stronger than ephedrine?

Nah not by itself, helios for me worked better at getting the last bit of fat off where EC seemed to work better at the beginning of dieting.  That's just my own experience though.

TRock99

• Getbig II
  • Lot's of naked wives at http://www.smyw.org
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2011, 07:51:42 AM »
Dude could be natural....I've seen tons of dudes like him in the gym and streetz, who are natural

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2011, 07:52:22 AM »
Dude could be natural....I've seen tons of dudes like him in the gym and streetz, who are natural

LOL, yeah right, "T-Roc"....  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2011, 08:51:03 AM »

how can you tell? just by seeing some strangers on the street who happened to have similar physique?

??? ???

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2011, 12:05:20 PM »
All the information you would ever need on yohimbine

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=4076

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2011, 01:27:01 PM »
All the information you would ever need on yohimbine

http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=4076

Good info!  Thank you

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2011, 09:04:59 PM »
Yohimbine progress!  The photo quality sucks but I only have my cell phone camera.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2011, 09:19:11 PM »
One word...

FUCK YOU YOU MOTHER FUCKING LIAR ASSHAT. 8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2011, 10:19:36 PM »
How much water do I need to drink?

....As much as you think your body needs. Drink too much and you just pee it out. Just don't drink this much all day long. Some people suggest this flushes out your system too much messing with your electrolytes. You might consider drinking something that replaces electrolytes like Gatorade.

Some men take Yohimbe for erectile dysfunction. I don't about that other stuff you mentioned.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2011, 10:21:36 PM »
Hows the yohimbe cycle going bro? potent stuff?

Dont forget the pct afterwards.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2011, 10:27:15 PM »
I agree the gallon milk jug is totally unnecessary. But just sipping from the fountain ain't enough either, just be a normal person and bring a bottle of water, 20oz to 1L.

I just bought a new water bottle for the gym. My old one was 32 oz. which was too much. Before my work out, I have a protein drink which is about 12 oz. I was having another one after the work out Man oh man, did I have to pee buckets! The new water bottle is 14 oz. which seem fine for an hour work out. Occasionally now, I have a protein bar instead of the drink after exercising. Sure helps with that need to pee.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2011, 10:31:16 PM »
One word...

That is seven words.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2011, 10:34:46 PM »
That is seven words.

Possibly even eight...

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2011, 10:46:54 PM »
One word...

Ouch!

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2011, 02:09:00 AM »
I think its possible for him to be natural, he's not in contest shape and he's not huge.  Elite genetics, there are those type of people out there.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2011, 03:25:58 AM »
I think its possible for him to be natural, he's not in contest shape and he's not huge.  Elite genetics, there are those type of people out there.

::)
from incomplete data

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2011, 04:09:41 AM »

you sir are an idiot, you have no idea about muscle or size.... pls kindly fuck off!!!

adrain

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2011, 07:39:15 AM »
I agree with you!  I'm somewhere in the middle good size good conditioning nothing extreme w
eitherway.  I'm not in contest shape yet but I'm not following a contest diet either.  To an extent I'm a believer in the calorie is a calorie.  Dont get me wrong most meals are clean meals but if I crave anythings throughout  the day then I have a small portion of it, the days I don't train I try and ignore the cravings since I won't be burning alot of cals these days.   I haven't done cardio in months  now I just take less time between sets while still lifting heavyweights.

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2011, 08:07:31 AM »

you sir are an idiot, you have no idea about muscle or size.... pls kindly fuck off!!!

No need to get angry, or get so personal.  He's not super lean.  If he was really lean and had the size, then yes, but he's not that lean.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2011, 09:04:30 AM »
I agree with you!  I'm somewhere in the middle good size good conditioning nothing extreme w
eitherway.  I'm not in contest shape yet but I'm not following a contest diet either.  To an extent I'm a believer in the calorie is a calorie.  Dont get me wrong most meals are clean meals but if I crave anythings throughout  the day then I have a small portion of it, the days I don't train I try and ignore the cravings since I won't be burning alot of cals these days.   I haven't done cardio in months  now I just take less time between sets while still lifting heavyweights.
How come im not surprised.  ::)

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2011, 09:32:24 AM »

if you took roids you could be Mr. Olympia, you do know that, don't you?