Author Topic: Black countries?  (Read 16629 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Black countries?
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2007, 10:04:46 AM »
In 20 years there's going to be another thread, written in Chinese, entitled "White Countries - what's wrong with those people that we rule them and determine their fate, are they an inferior race?"

Porbably not. China doesn't really go out of its borders, that one of the main reasons why they have the most populace country. China right now is watching it's economy because if it rising too fast, it will crash and burn time

The US (it's citizens) are a lazy lot, we  chose not to work for our goals, we perfer to have them handed down to us.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2007, 10:10:14 AM »
I didn't say it was a white problem, I said that people of Anglo, Saxon or, in general, northern European descent, have a real problem with other races. For example, the English went into Australia, what did they do? Exterminate the aborigenees. They also came into North America, what did they do? Kill the Indians and massacre scores of Africans. The English went into South Africa, what did they do (along with the Dutch)? Kill Africans and establish a regime of slavery that lasted various centuries. The English went into India, what did they do? Kill as many Indians as they could (there were too many of them though). Likewise in China, parts of Africa, Caribbean, etc.

There is a clear record of this throughout history. This is why I say that many people of northern European descent have a real problem in their hands, not everyone else's.

I mean, everytime I hear Bush talk about bringing freedom to someone I laugh because I know it is "the gene" talking. I mean, he has NO REGARD for human life (2 shades darker than him) whatsoever. And he doesn't hide it either. He talks in a way that is eerily similar to a fella know as Adolf.  

wow. monster delusional
Valhalla awaits.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2007, 10:32:56 AM »
The Europeans were more advanced than the Africans at the time.  If the Africans had the means they would have done the exact same thing.
S

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2007, 10:43:44 AM »
The world was savage back then, the Europeans were more advanced then the Africans at the time.  If the Africans had the means they would have done the exact same thing.
Exactly. If you take a look at the history of ANY continent, you'll notice that different groups try to gain wealth by messing with other groups.

At some point Europe had some technological advances which meant they could do it on a larger scale. Any other nation would have done the same thing. And a lot of them did.
(E.g. Japan in Asia.)

Of course their racist genes helped as well  ::).
$

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2007, 12:04:52 PM »
wow. monster delusional

Delusional? It's called history. It's there, I'm not making this stuff up.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2007, 12:09:11 PM »
I didn't say it was a white problem, I said that people of Anglo, Saxon or, in general, northern European descent, have a real problem with other races. For example, the English went into Australia, what did they do? Exterminate the aborigenees. They also came into North America, what did they do? Kill the Indians and massacre scores of Africans. The English went into South Africa, what did they do (along with the Dutch)? Kill Africans and establish a regime of slavery that lasted various centuries. The English went into India, what did they do? Kill as many Indians as they could (there were too many of them though). Likewise in China, parts of Africa, Caribbean, etc

That was the past.. My parents are from what was formerly the heart of the british raj, yet I'm not really angry about the past. My grandpa worked for the brits when he was a youngman and he often had to sit on the floor, but I'm not really angry about that.

You can't hold people accountable for the actions of their ancestors.. I've met some brits, germans and scandanavian people who were tourists to NYC (my home) and they were very nice folks. They acted like people of high integrity and I didn't sense any racism from them. If anything, I've detected more racist feelings from lower class people.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2007, 12:21:14 PM »
That was the past.. My parents are from what was formerly the heart of the british raj, yet I'm not really angry about the past. My grandpa worked for the brits when he was a youngman and he often had to sit on the floor, but I'm not really angry about that.

You can't hold people accountable for the actions of their ancestors.. I've met some brits, germans and scandanavian people who were tourists to NYC (my home) and they were very nice folks. They acted like people of high integrity and I didn't sense any racism from them. If anything, I've detected more racist feelings from lower class people.

Wow, I'm not saying you should be bitter against anyone because of what happened to your gran-grandparents. Not at all! Although it's a historical fact that MANY Indians were slaughtered by Brittish guns and swords though. And this is a fact because Brits saw your gran-grandparents as lesser beings. An this is WRONG, bottom line.

Aside from this, I agree with your comment on Europeans, they have indeed taken a turn for the better (aside from France, where racism is institutionalized to a certain degree still). We have not. Period.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2007, 12:29:48 PM »
Of course their racist genes helped as well  ::).

HAHAH
S

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2007, 03:01:45 PM »
I didn't say it was a white problem, I said that people of Anglo, Saxon or, in general, northern European descent, have a real problem with other races. For example, the English went into Australia, what did they do? Exterminate the aborigenees. They also came into North America, what did they do? Kill the Indians and massacre scores of Africans. The English went into South Africa, what did they do (along with the Dutch)? Kill Africans and establish a regime of slavery that lasted various centuries. The English went into India, what did they do? Kill as many Indians as they could (there were too many of them though). Likewise in China, parts of Africa, Caribbean, etc.

There is a clear record of this throughout history. This is why I say that many people of northern European descent have a real problem in their hands, not everyone else's.

I mean, everytime I hear Bush talk about bringing freedom to someone I laugh because I know it is "the gene" talking. I mean, he has NO REGARD for human life (2 shades darker than him) whatsoever. And he doesn't hide it either. He talks in a way that is eerily similar to a fella know as Adolf. 

You're per definition a racist.

Why?

Because you're claiming certain ethnicities have certain attributes.

Read your own post:

"because I know it is "the gene talking"." That's beyond silly. That's redneck style racism.

I am a Scandinavian, and I know that we don't have any "genes" for being racists. Not more than any other ethnicity.

You need to get a grip.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2007, 07:02:21 PM »
You're per definition a racist.

Why?

Because you're claiming certain ethnicities have certain attributes.

Read your own post:

"because I know it is "the gene talking"." That's beyond silly. That's redneck style racism.

I am a Scandinavian, and I know that we don't have any "genes" for being racists. Not more than any other ethnicity.

You need to get a grip.

-Hedge

::) ::)

Hey Sven, what I'm speaking of has been well documented by historians, and yet no one here has argued anything I've said, aside from the typical pseudo-insult.

I mean, I've heard senators/congressmen quoting KKK people in public buildings, I've heard Bush insinuate that "dark skinned people do not want to be governed", etc. Some of these comments insinuate a sort of continuation of our dark past that pretty much explains many things like why the fuck we went into Irak, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Grenada, Vietnam, etc.

My two cents.

Salutti a tutti.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2007, 03:48:34 AM »
Hehe. That's some good trolling. 

/lack of spell check was a nice touch

Good eye Chimps.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2007, 04:17:30 AM »
::) ::)

Hey Sven, what I'm speaking of has been well documented by historians, and yet no one here has argued anything I've said, aside from the typical pseudo-insult.

I mean, I've heard senators/congressmen quoting KKK people in public buildings, I've heard Bush insinuate that "dark skinned people do not want to be governed", etc. Some of these comments insinuate a sort of continuation of our dark past that pretty much explains many things like why the fuck we went into Irak, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Grenada, Vietnam, etc.

My two cents.

Salutti a tutti.

You're giving their ethnicity that attribute, which is wrong.

But if you would say that a certain culture is racist, then it would be something worthy of a discussion. Right now, you're just a racist.

Do you see the difference between a culture and an ethnicity? I hope you do.

FWIW, I understand your points about Bush and others making unintelligent comments.

But that only stems out of ignorance, a lack of understanding for social heritage.

It's easy to say that blacks are not as intelligent as white people. Because essentially, it would prove true, if we were to make IQ tests around USA.

But it doesn't prove anything, other than that blacks still are at a great disadvantage in the society.

The average IQ in some of the black African countries are around 60-70. Does that mean they're retarded there? Of course not. But there is a high degree of analfabetism, and very few intellectuals. Those countries are at a disadvantage too.

Ignorant people, like perhaps at times Bush, will not acknowledge the vast difference between how people are brought up, and in what environment they live.

This ignorance is a solid foundation for racism.

But to claim that there is a "racist gene"... That's about the stupidest thing one could state. You're never going to be taken seriously with bullshit like that.

Re-think your whole position. I think you're right about the effects, but very wrong about the causes.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

OneBigMan

« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2007, 04:50:42 AM »
Black countries; Huh?

What about this black country that I simply refer to as the ugly "urban nation"?

I'm bringing this point up because of how so many rapper hip hoppers brag about being from the mean streets of the inner city ghetto. Basically their ethnic identity is what I call being a urban-american. Just observe the ultra urban decay and ghetto genocide that took place during the materialistic money making 90's as a result of what drug dealers and gang members and aspiring rappers have done to exploit their copy cat customers.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2007, 06:43:49 AM »

...the question you "should" be asking is why can't our own country seem to get it together? ~ ::)
Why, your not grateful?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2007, 06:50:28 AM »
Some countries in the Pacifics like Fiji, which are predominately black, do okay.
U think?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2007, 07:22:08 AM »
Wasn't that where George-in-a-sarong stormed parliment and tried to force a coup a few years ago?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2007, 10:20:10 AM »
Wasn't that where George-in-a-sarong stormed parliment and tried to force a coup a few years ago?
I think it was much more recent. I remember noting the coup leader guy even said we are doing it on Friday, so everybody be calm. Very polite.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2007, 10:26:04 AM »
I think it was much more recent. I remember noting the coup leader guy even said we are doing it on Friday, so everybody be calm. Very polite.

Yeah, other coup d'etat leaders should really be taking notes.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2007, 06:43:16 PM »
You're giving their ethnicity that attribute, which is wrong.

But if you would say that a certain culture is racist, then it would be something worthy of a discussion. Right now, you're just a racist.

Do you see the difference between a culture and an ethnicity? I hope you do.

FWIW, I understand your points about Bush and others making unintelligent comments.

But that only stems out of ignorance, a lack of understanding for social heritage.

It's easy to say that blacks are not as intelligent as white people. Because essentially, it would prove true, if we were to make IQ tests around USA.

But it doesn't prove anything, other than that blacks still are at a great disadvantage in the society.

The average IQ in some of the black African countries are around 60-70. Does that mean they're retarded there? Of course not. But there is a high degree of analfabetism, and very few intellectuals. Those countries are at a disadvantage too.

Ignorant people, like perhaps at times Bush, will not acknowledge the vast difference between how people are brought up, and in what environment they live.

This ignorance is a solid foundation for racism.

But to claim that there is a "racist gene"... That's about the stupidest thing one could state. You're never going to be taken seriously with bullshit like that.

Re-think your whole position. I think you're right about the effects, but very wrong about the causes.

-Hedge

Look dude, I am, in no way, going to retract from what I originally said.

Prove to me that there was nothing racial in the murder of 6 million Jews, the outright decimation of (probably) the Native American population or the (almost extint) Australian Aborigines; to name a few, and I'll apologize to everyone and anyone.

As far as the overall tone of your comment goes, I have nothing to say other than I live in a free country where I am able to express my opinion as I like when I like. I see nothing wrong in questioning a group of people's humanity when other's is put under the spotlight.

"Black" countries are where they are, economically, socially and culturally; because of the "white" countries. Bottom line. We can go back to the first "explorers", Livingstone et al, to outright murderers like Botta in South Africa and all we'll find is a clear cut intent to fuck the entire population of a continent to death.

We can transpose the same logic to the US. Rappers, dealers or pimps will tell you IN A SECOND! what is fucking up their communities, yet the government is unable to do anything about it. You can walk a block in any getto and find a dealer in every corner (depending on how territorial they are).

Little by little the proverbial carpet is pulled from under the black home's feet, and before you know it family structures disintegrate. Black men have been screaming this for decades... And no one listens. What you hear is a guy (possibly) injecting Canola oil in his arms insinuating that blacks are dumber. The gene talking?

Call me racist... or call me a realist. I prefer the later.   

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2007, 07:10:25 PM »
We can transpose the same logic to the US. Rappers, dealers or pimps will tell you IN A SECOND! what is fucking up their communities, yet the government is unable to do anything about it. You can walk a block in any getto and find a dealer in every corner (depending on how territorial they are).

They (the rappers and pimps) are fucking up their own communities. The black community has to accept a certain amount of responsibility for its problems. The government could end the war and drugs, which I think would the only realistic way it could help. I live in NYC myself and a lot of problem I see within the community are created by its inhabitants.

Prove to me that there was nothing racial in the murder of 6 million Jews, the outright decimation of (probably) the Native American population or the (almost extint) Australian Aborigines; to name a few, and I'll apologize to everyone and anyone.

There was something racial about what happened to jews and native americans alike. Anyone denying that is either a racist or a fool. But what I don't see is how that translates into the present, where people cannot be held accountable for past wrongs.

Africa may be struggling now, but the continent and its people have the capacity to do better. The right path is not playing the race card and continually bringing up the past; as it will accomplish absolutely nothing. Of course it's important to know history and it's okay to be upset. What's not okay is hanging onto events that took place in the past. We live in an expanding world, with an expanding world economy to boot. No one gives a damn about what happened in the past.

If black people want to better the lives of their people, then they ought to set out to try and make a difference. And I don't mean set out and become like Al Sharpton or preach what you're preaching. Which to me seems like complaing about things that are irrelevant.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2007, 12:36:11 PM »
They (the rappers and pimps) are fucking up their own communities. The black community has to accept a certain amount of responsibility for its problems. The government could end the war and drugs, which I think would the only realistic way it could help. I live in NYC myself and a lot of problem I see within the community are created by its inhabitants.

If you think, FOR ONE FRIGGIN SECOND, that pimps, junkies or hustlers are the culprit of the dispair the black community is submerged in nowadays, think again! If they were the problem all we'd have to do is take over the gettos and that'd be the end of it.

Everyone knows pimps, hustlers or rappers are the social side effect of a much bigger problem, one that began many centuries ago, when their gran-gran-gran-gran-gran-gran-parents were snatched from their huts in the middle of Africa and continued through the slavery years (which created mental problems, in many of these people, which white people are STILL!! unable to comprehend). 

There was something racial about what happened to jews and native americans alike. Anyone denying that is either a racist or a fool. But what I don't see is how that translates into the present, where people cannot be held accountable for past wrongs.

And I do not disagree. Look at all my posts and tell me if I disagree. What I'm saying is that it is insulting enough what we've done to these people. Don't you think, for a second, they deserve to be treated like people? I mean, to insinuate less of them because their economic situation isn't good... It's the equivalent of a fucker raming his rod up another guy's ass and complain about the fuckee's painful screams. Makes no fucking sense!!

Africa may be struggling now, but the continent and its people have the capacity to do better. The right path is not playing the race card and continually bringing up the past; as it will accomplish absolutely nothing. Of course it's important to know history and it's okay to be upset. What's not okay is hanging onto events that took place in the past. We live in an expanding world, with an expanding world economy to boot. No one gives a damn about what happened in the past.

What is happening to Africa nowadays is ENTIRELY European governments' fault. It is very difficult to maintain order when you're sitting on 60 trillion dollars worth of natural resources and a "friendly" foreign government blackmails the local "butchers" to keep an eye on those resources and make sure no one else is going to take them... At least not cheaply. You best have one mean large army to safeguard those resources!! Or else someone's army is going to go and get it for you... Under the (moral and ethical) cover of democracy of course! 

If black people want to better the lives of their people, then they ought to set out to try and make a difference. And I don't mean set out and become like Al Sharpton or preach what you're preaching. Which to me seems like complaing about things that are irrelevant.

There we go again, going back to the monosyllables, to the easy discourse: "if black people this", "if black people that". Look no problem of this magnitude has an easy solution, specially if it's social in nature. An I'm sure as hell the solution is not in black people's hands. We can start by hiring more blacks and actually promoting them to positions of power. I do not see it happening and I suspect it will not happen. Hence their attitude of "fuck this shit!".

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2007, 01:37:25 PM »

I guess these "black people" you're referring to do not include the senior VP of Ford Motor Company, the CEO of American Express, the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, the CEO of Merrill Lynch, the CEO of Time Warner, Inc., the president of McDonald's USA, or the VP of General Motors, etc.? 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2007, 02:41:27 PM »
I guess these "black people" you're referring to do not include the senior VP of Ford Motor Company, the CEO of American Express, the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats, the CEO of Merrill Lynch, the CEO of Time Warner, Inc., the president of McDonald's USA, or the VP of General Motors, etc.? 

That's what black youth ought to aspire to and not 50 cent. Thanks for backing up my points, oldman. Maybe you sought to prove a point by skimming my post, but it's clear to me that you didn't read the entire thing.

Everyone knows pimps, hustlers or rappers are the social side effect of a much bigger problem, one that began many centuries ago, when their gran-gran-gran-gran-gran-gran-parents were snatched from their huts in the middle of Africa and continued through the slavery years (which created mental problems, in many of these people, which white people are STILL!! unable to comprehend). 

Their fellow Africans sold them to the arabs and whitemen for salt and muskets. I do think there are residuals of slavery still left, but they can be overcome.

There we go again, going back to the monosyllables, to the easy discourse: "if black people this", "if black people that". Look no problem of this magnitude has an easy solution, specially if it's social in nature. An I'm sure as hell the solution is not in black people's hands. We can start by hiring more blacks and actually promoting them to positions of power. I do not see it happening and I suspect it will not happen. Hence their attitude of "fuck this shit!".

It's called affirmative action and it's done at the expense of other minorities.

And I do not disagree. Look at all my posts and tell me if I disagree. What I'm saying is that it is insulting enough what we've done to these people. Don't you think, for a second, they deserve to be treated like people? I mean, to insinuate less of them because their economic situation isn't good... It's the equivalent of a fucker raming his rod up another guy's ass and complain about the fuckee's painful screams. Makes no fucking sense!!

THEY are treated like people.  ::) I don't think less of ANYONE based on their economic situations. But I do think economic statistics can be used to pin-point social issues within a demographic.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2007, 02:53:37 PM »
That's what black youth ought to aspire to and not 50 cent. Thanks for backing up my points, oldman. Maybe you sought to prove a point by skimming my post, but it's clear to me that you didn't read the entire thing.

Listen, son, I was pointing out one of the many overstatements you make about race: 

"If black people want to better the lives of their people, then they ought to set out to try and make a difference."

::)  Your view of "black people" is pretty skewed.  Like this gem:

Quote from: Camel  Jockey on April 13, 2007, 05:09:40 PM
east indians don't bathe and eat shit(gobi, oil, spices). Black people just stink in general.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2007, 03:02:10 PM »
Listen, son, I was pointing out one of the many overstatements you make about race: 

"If black people want to better the lives of their people, then they ought to set out to try and make a difference."

::)  Your view of "black people" is pretty skewed.  Like this gem:

You make serious allegations based on race jokes?  :-\ I guess every comedian and movie script writer is racist too..

And in my original post I was preaching against Slapper and his nonsense. The guy just keeps going on and on about the past but fails to explain how it relates to the present.