Author Topic: Black countries?  (Read 16436 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Black countries?
« on: May 12, 2007, 07:46:01 AM »
I cannot think of one predominantly black country that has it together.  Jamaca, Haiti, every country in Africa...  can't think of one that has a good economy, low poverty levels, low levels of violence..  why is this?
you are gay.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
Re: Black countries?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 07:56:55 AM »
this is the biggest question in bodybuilding!!!

::)

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 07:57:54 AM »
A lot of the countries you are taking about have been raped by US, Britain, France etc for hundreds of years. Try that for a start.
The Dude Abides

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 08:00:30 AM »
you are right, EVERY black country was raped by the US and Britain...every single country in Africa.  who cares, that was decades ago, why can't they get it together now?
you are gay.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 08:02:11 AM »
you are right, EVERY black country was raped by the US and Britain...every single country in Africa.  who cares, that was decades ago, why can't they get it together now?
What's your point? Why does this weigh so heavily on your mind?
!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 08:02:19 AM »
I cannot think of one predominantly black country that has it together.  Jamaca, Haiti, every country in Africa...  can't think of one that has a good economy, low poverty levels, low levels of violence..  why is this?
I think South Africa is chugging along ok. Lots of the Caribbean islands are doing fine, at least from gross domestic figures. Course Africa and the islands have there share of basket cases, too.

/if you're trolling for a deterministic view of blacks being inferior thread, you can go fcuk yourself  :) 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 08:02:36 AM »
why do they still live in straw huts? when even the poorest people here have a home.  intellectual problems?  seriously, whats the problem here?
you are gay.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 08:02:47 AM »
Im glad you picked a topic about bodybuilding. ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 08:06:28 AM »
just a thought.  i love black people, i just get frustrated by all the innocent black citizens who are getting screwed.  if they didn;t get scewed, there would be more black BB (hence the tie in to the BB topic).  ::))
you are gay.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 08:07:12 AM »
this thread is a waste of time because if you tell the truth it will be called "racism" and the posts will be deleted. ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 08:09:04 AM »
its more "nationalism."  I am sick of all the coruption and poverty, and noone does shit about it.  no one even discusses it b/c then it would be "racist."
you are gay.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 08:09:38 AM »
reason some countries do better than others are mostly depending on the politic systems and people in charge. south korea is doing great, north korea isnt, same genetics, same people but different results.

Z

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 08:11:05 AM »
maybe we need to push affirmitive action more

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2007, 08:11:25 AM »
this thread is a waste of time because if you tell the truth it will be called "racism" and the posts will be deleted. ::)

Hey fatboy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2007, 08:13:55 AM »
Hey fatboy
hahahaha, i would call you what you are but it would be deleted, epic double standard, but hey at least i'm white, that automatically makes me better than you.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 08:14:52 AM »
and the world turns

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2007, 08:18:03 AM »
South Africa is doing very well, for the non-whites. Affirmative action is king at moment.

Serves white people that were responsible for oppression right. Not so much those that didnt share views.

So this reverse racism isnt really working, because non-whites are being pushed into jobs, that the only qualification they have is their skin color. Whilst qualified people, are unemployed.

Not good for economy long-term, but fantastic boost for previously oppressed individuals.

Surely 13 yrs after apartheid was officially abolished, they could ease up and give jobs on merit.

I see the neighbourig countries, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Angola, and this push the old master away, we can handle it ourselves thing dont always work. Thats why Angola and Mozambique are now begging Portugal to be involved again and welcoming investment, etc with open arms.

Its ultimately the oppressors fault that uneducated, disadvantaged individuals suffer. But the wheel turns.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2007, 08:18:25 AM »
In 20 years there's going to be another thread, written in Chinese, entitled "White Countries - what's wrong with those people that we rule them and determine their fate, are they an inferior race?"

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2007, 08:21:07 AM »
In 20 years there's going to be another thread, written in Chinese, entitled "White Countries - what's wrong with those people that we rule them and determine their fate, are they an inferior race?"

Maybe not as soon as that, but its coming, you're very right.

Sleeping giants.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2007, 08:22:23 AM »
hahahaha, i would call you what you are but it would be deleted, epic double standard, but hey at least i'm white, that automatically makes me better than you.

Yes that must be it.  ::) Dont worry you can call me "n" or whateva word you can think of. The fact still remains that you are a fat white man with breast bigger than women on boobsquad.com. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 08:25:20 AM »
Yes that must be it.  ::) Dont worry you can call me "n" or whateva word you can think of. The fact still remains that you are a fat white man with breast bigger than women on boobsquad.com. ;D
i'm still white though ;D i can go places and people don't turn around and walk the other way or lock their car doors when they see me approaching or hide their purses. ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2007, 08:26:33 AM »
hahahaha i hate blacks
$

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2007, 08:28:15 AM »

andydude00

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2007, 08:36:01 AM »
Alot of the people here are racist, yet these guys are obsessed with the lives of bodybuilders (a large percentage of the champions in the biz are black). Ironic......Racist Muscle Worshippers hoping to be in the wrong end of a G4pay with these champs.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2007, 08:50:20 AM »
Is that "the truth" according to you, fatty? You can't even control your eating habits and you're superior? ::)
Epic Squadfather delusions.  :D
!