Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 790579 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5975 on: May 09, 2024, 04:01:05 PM »
Yes it's true.  This case should have never been filed.  But when the left is infected with TDS, this is what you get.

I have more faith in the law than you do. Not that mistakes are not made, but I am inclined to leave these matters to the folks with law degrees. Of course there are good lawyers and bad ones.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5976 on: May 09, 2024, 04:06:26 PM »
I have more faith in the law than you do. Not that mistakes are not made, but I am inclined to leave these matters to the folks with law degrees. Of course there are good lawyers and bad ones.

I zero faith in the system when it becomes consumed by partisan politics, like it has with Trump. 

You had faith in the Colorado Supreme Court to remove Trump from the ballot when they got reversed 9-0 in the U.S. Supreme Court?  Or the system that provided zero accountability for what happened during the Russia hoax?  We have seen a litany of abuses the past 7 or 8 years, many with little or no consequences.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5977 on: May 09, 2024, 06:49:19 PM »
I zero faith in the system when it becomes consumed by partisan politics, like it has with Trump. 

You had faith in the Colorado Supreme Court to remove Trump from the ballot when they got reversed 9-0 in the U.S. Supreme Court?  Or the system that provided zero accountability for what happened during the Russia hoax?  We have seen a litany of abuses the past 7 or 8 years, many with little or no consequences.   

First off partisan politics has been around longer than Trump has been in politics. Actually, it got going in the 1970s and ramped up in the 2000s. Trump uses partisan politics to further divide this country and to his personal advantage in order to put himself in a position of power. Since losing the 2020 election he has used partisan politics to drum up sympathy and support (read campaign contributions) for himself... and it seems to be working for him. Not so much for this country though.

BTW, did I really have faith in the Colorado Supreme Court to get him off the ballot? If so, it was good faith because they did, until they were told no deal by a heavily stacked in Trump's favor Supreme Court. Poor poor, Trump he has been so abused over the past eight years. It breaks my heart! ::) 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5978 on: May 10, 2024, 06:23:51 AM »
Once again, Trumpy's request for a mistrial is denied.  After Stormy basically made the defense look incompetent, it is no surprise.

The most hilarious part was Trumpy walking out of the courtroom whining "I'm innocent."

He denies having an affair with Stormy (and Karen).  I totally believe him.  It is makes perfect sense to pay two women $130K and $150K to NOT have sex with him.  And then have them sign a NDA that says they won't lie about the affair they never had.  It makes perfect sense.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5979 on: May 10, 2024, 08:46:54 AM »
Once again, Trumpy's request for a mistrial is denied.  After Stormy basically made the defense look incompetent, it is no surprise.

The most hilarious part was Trumpy walking out of the courtroom whining "I'm innocent."

He denies having an affair with Stormy (and Karen).  I totally believe him.  It is makes perfect sense to pay two women $130K and $150K to NOT have sex with him.  And then have them sign a NDA that says they won't lie about the affair they never had.  It makes perfect sense.

Dipshit….

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5980 on: May 10, 2024, 08:51:25 AM »
Dipshit….

The affair or payoff is not even the alleged crime.   This is where the entire charade falls apart for the TDS crowd.  There is no crime even alleged here

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5981 on: May 10, 2024, 09:11:27 AM »
Dipshit….

That has already been "debunked".

Just like Trumpy saying it never happened.   :D :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5982 on: May 10, 2024, 12:36:44 PM »
First off partisan politics has been around longer than Trump has been in politics. Actually, it got going in the 1970s and ramped up in the 2000s. Trump uses partisan politics to further divide this country and to his personal advantage in order to put himself in a position of power. Since losing the 2020 election he has used partisan politics to drum up sympathy and support (read campaign contributions) for himself... and it seems to be working for him. Not so much for this country though.

BTW, did I really have faith in the Colorado Supreme Court to get him off the ballot? If so, it was good faith because they did, until they were told no deal by a heavily stacked in Trump's favor Supreme Court. Poor poor, Trump he has been so abused over the past eight years. It breaks my heart! ::)

So because partisan politics has been around longer than Trump, it's ok for his chief political opponent to use the legal system to try and imprison Trump for the rest of his life to keep him from winning the election in November.  Got it.

Regarding the "heavily stacked" U.S. Supreme Court, you do realize the decision to reverse the Colorado Supreme Court was 9-0? 

I understand none of this unconstitutional Banana Republic stuff bothers you, because so long as it hurts or gets rid of Trump, it's all good.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5983 on: May 10, 2024, 01:21:54 PM »
The affair or payoff is not even the alleged crime.   This is where the entire charade falls apart for the TDS crowd.  There is no crime even alleged here

True, they are not the crime. The prosecution simply proved the payoff and the reason for it existed. The crime is how the payoff was orchestrated even more so, how it was recorded and possibly whether or not there were political campaign violations under NY law. Thus far, nothing has fallen apart and there is more to come.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5984 on: May 10, 2024, 03:02:35 PM »
Pedocrats

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5985 on: May 13, 2024, 10:10:58 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5986 on: May 13, 2024, 10:41:45 AM »
Shitter of Pants
Molester of Ashley
Nipple twister of little girls
Tara Reide Finger-Raper
CCP Puppet
UKE money launderer
The big guy (illegal money)
Dad of crack-head kid-molester
Cant walk, cant talk
Cant read a prompter after 50 years in Govt
Takes trains over F. Scott Bridge
Good bike rider
Falls UP the stairs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5987 on: May 13, 2024, 10:57:05 AM »
Trump now leading in 5 battleground states — all of which Biden won in 2020: poll
NY Post ^ | 05/13/2024 | Isabel Keane
Posted on 5/13/2024, 9:17:34 AM by

Former President Donald Trump is leading President Biden in five critical, toss-up swing states — all of which Biden had won in 2020, a new set of polls revealed.

Surveys by The New York Times, Siena College and The Philadelphia Inquirer found that Trump was more popular than Biden among voters in Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, Georgia and Pennsylvania, while Biden led among voters in only one battleground state, Wisconsin.

All six of the battleground states looked at in the polls were won by Biden in 2020, and victories in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin in 2024 would be enough for Biden to secure his re-election, as long as he did not lose any of the states he won four years ago.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5988 on: May 13, 2024, 02:27:56 PM »

TRUMP:"BIDEN WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA"

MAGA 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIBTURDS: DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKERS IN HISTORY!
T

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5989 on: May 13, 2024, 02:59:10 PM »
T

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5990 on: May 13, 2024, 03:04:47 PM »

Biden could not get 20 supporters at a rally.

LIBTURDS: DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKERS IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5991 on: May 13, 2024, 03:12:15 PM »

Brilliant

Post this on every Pedocrat here's replies & the Ashley Biden - Pedo Dad had showers with me - 👊🏻

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5992 on: May 14, 2024, 09:08:36 AM »
New York Times Poll: No Chance Majority Would Vote for Joe Biden
Breitbart ^ | 05/14/2024 | WENDELL HUSEBØ
Posted on 5/14/2024, 12:07:01 PM

A majority of swing state voters said there is “not really any chance” they would cast a vote for President Joe Biden, a New York Times/Siena/Philadelphia Inquirer poll recently found, underscoring Biden’s tough road to reelection.

The poll asked respondents, “Would you say there’s some chance you will support Joe Biden or not really any chance?”

52 percent said not really any chance Four percent said some chance Two percent did not know Among the 52 percent who said there was no chance they would vote for Biden, nine percent voted for Biden in 2020, and seven percent considered themselves Democrats.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5993 on: May 14, 2024, 11:16:44 AM »
New York Times Poll: No Chance Majority Would Vote for Joe Biden
Breitbart ^ | 05/14/2024 | WENDELL HUSEBØ
Posted on 5/14/2024, 12:07:01 PM

A majority of swing state voters said there is “not really any chance” they would cast a vote for President Joe Biden, a New York Times/Siena/Philadelphia Inquirer poll recently found, underscoring Biden’s tough road to reelection.

The poll asked respondents, “Would you say there’s some chance you will support Joe Biden or not really any chance?”

52 percent said not really any chance Four percent said some chance Two percent did not know Among the 52 percent who said there was no chance they would vote for Biden, nine percent voted for Biden in 2020, and seven percent considered themselves Democrats.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
Only a retard would vote for a retard.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5994 on: May 14, 2024, 02:09:01 PM »
He really won on that gag order appeal.  Oh wait, he got bitch slapped and it stayed in place. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5995 on: May 14, 2024, 02:12:05 PM »
PEDOCRATS

Ashley Biden has confirmed that this is real. Why isn’t the mainstream media talking about this?." Meanwhile, a netizen added: "Ashley Biden has confirmed that the Diary is real. We all knew it.. Joe Biden inappropriately showered with his teenage daughter."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5996 on: May 14, 2024, 02:44:33 PM »
He really won on that gag order appeal.  Oh wait, he got bitch slapped and it stayed in place.

Who cares dippy, did anyone expect otherwise?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5997 on: May 14, 2024, 03:05:52 PM »
Who cares dippy, did anyone expect otherwise?
Revenge Term Coming!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5998 on: May 14, 2024, 03:15:48 PM »
Love him or Hate him LurkingForBoys is the only Pedocrat Lefty supporter
Posting the last few days since Ashley confirmed her Dads a Pedophile
Though he's stayed well away from that particular topic - Thats going to
Hit Pedo Joe hard as Most folk whatever their politics Hate Pedophiles.

No wonder his own Drug addled son calls him Pedo Pete  🤬🤬🤬

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5999 on: May 14, 2024, 09:06:49 PM »
Another example of how profitable the Trump brand is.  Trump made a $100M profit.  Hotel now going into foreclosure after giving up the Trump brand.

Former Trump DC Hotel Struggles Under New Leadership Without Trump's Name, Set for Foreclosure Auction
by: Reed Cooper 05.14.2024
https://dcenquirer.com/former-trump-dc-hotel-struggles-under-new-leadership-without-trumps-name-set-for-foreclosure-auction