Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing at the 1999 Heart of Texas  (Read 20581 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing at the 1999 Heart of Texas
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2010, 04:09:44 PM »
no wonder you think that shot is sharpened. that youtube clip is blurry as hell!

I'll see if I can find a good quality vid of his 99 routine and you can see that the shot is not sharpened at all.

I used to have the VHS tape of the 99 O (chucked it cause I no longer have a VHS player lol). and I can tell you he looks unreal. esp. in the most muscluar shots. detail everywhere.
Your fucking retarded! That clip is perfectly clear and is very good quality.
Just becuase it doesn't have the retarded contrast of your pic does not mean its poor quality. When you look at that video, its how people are supposed to look.
Your pic has a retarded amount of contrast that doeds't even look natural!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2010, 04:11:18 PM »
I disagree with you.  That pic is definitely sharpened....here is the actual video footage of his 1999 routine.  Pause it around 3:44 and you'll see what I mean.  And to be fair, no matter the lighting, Ronnie > Dorian in the MM....RC has the best MM ever (Levrone close second).

[/youtube]
Lol!
Epic backpedalling too Hulkster.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2010, 04:37:10 PM »
agreed.

but your friend ND keeps insisting that he was better in 2001 just because his hero Peter McGough said so LOL ::)

I wasn't going to post but since you mentioned my name and more lies and I love to correct you  ;D

It isn't just Peter McGough who says so

Raymond Cassar - Muscletime Editor and Photographer

"There is no one alive that can beat Ronnie Coleman when he is at his best - No One! (and his best for me was when he won the 2001 Arnold Classic)"

Team Flex -

"We've said before that the 245 pounds or so physique with which [Ronnie Coleman] won the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic is the best ever - unbeatable."

Flex Magazine March 2009

Tales from Columbus

2001 (2): Is Chris Cormier unlucky? Are Bob Cicherillo's threads so loud that he's being sponsored by a megaphone company? At the 2001 Arnold Classic, for the only time in its history, the reigning Mr. Olympia entered the contest. Not only that, but said Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman, was in the best shape of his career, before or since. Now that is bad luck.

Flex Magazine March 2008

2001 Then-reigning Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman, in the shape of his life at 245 pounds, took this one, with Cormier gaining the second of his six consecutive runner-up positions.

Flex Magazine August 2003

Jim Schmatltz on Ronnie chances of winning six Olympias in a row

if he repeats his 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic form, he'll experience the joy of six.

Shawn Perine Ironage Dec 11, 2004

As much as I love Haney and my IA champs, I think Ronnie circa '98 or at the 2001 Arnold is pretty much untouchable. Except by Dorian Yates 6 weeks out from the '93 O as photographed by our own KMH. Both men, on those specific occasions carried so much dry muscle mass in good proportion and with good lines that it's almost unfair to compare them to others.

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian.

Peter McGough Flex Magazine August 2005

Personally, the best physique I ever saw onstage (there was a contender for best-ever that I saw offstage: those crazy photos of sock-footed Dorian Yates taken seven weeks before the 1993 Mr. Olympia) was Ronnie's at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic. He was cut, full, trim in the waist and a monster (proving that when you're supersharp, you look superbig) at 244 pounds. Ronnie sporting that look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable and would make any criticisms as redundant as a chocolate squat rack.

I have NEVER once seen anyone who is credible claim 1999 was his best , I've seen 1998 & 2001 and Ronnie himself said 1999 was his best as usual you're corrected and owned.  ;)

Q ] There are those who feel you were at your best when you competed lighter, which for you was in the low 270's, and those who say you were best in the 290's. Was there a particular look you presented that you preferred over the others?
dot

Number one. That one was incredible to me. It (Ronnie's first Olympia win in 1998) always will be and nothing will ever take the place of that one. Everything was just spot on for that show. I had to overcome so much to win that one too.

I had guys in front of me who had beaten me for the last ten years or so. Nobody picked me to go in and win that show because I had gotten ninth the year before. I had to come with an incredible package and blow all the judges away and that's what I pretty much did.

As usual Hulkster you don't have anything for me  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2010, 04:39:36 PM »
I Agree with you there. I don't know why you insist on using that screencap in the middle tho, the quality is just shit and it looks fucked with.
No other source has Ronnie looking like that.. Not the pics nor the actual vid. So I don't know why you post it. But whatever.

This is from MY personal copy of the 1999 Mr Olympia and oddly enough it sure as fuck doesn't look like the one Hulkster posts  ;D

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2010, 04:54:57 PM »
Ronnie in 98,99 or 2001 destroys any version of Dorian, including 93. ronnies best was 98 or 01.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2010, 05:38:04 PM »
This is from MY personal copy of the 1999 Mr Olympia and oddly enough it sure as fuck doesn't look like the one Hulkster posts  ;D

surprise surprise.

::)

ND makes excellent nasser screencaps in the nasser 98 thread that look just as great as the 99 shots I am posting (from Neo or Iceman I believe) with contrast that Cockwave claims 'no one has'. ::)

and purposely takes a piss poor one of ronnie in order to fit his agenda..

nice try ND. but it won't work.

::) ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2010, 05:41:11 PM »
Hey Shockwave and Royal Lion, in order to be consistent with your agenda, you should be jumping all over ND because his excellent nasser screens look no different than the ones from 99 that I post..

but wait. that would make sense LOL

and we know you can't do that... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2010, 05:44:09 PM »
surprise surprise.

ND makes excellent nasser screencaps in the nasser 98 thread that look just as great as the 99 shots I am posting (from Neo or Iceman I believe) with contrast that Cockwave claims 'no one has'. ::)

and purposely takes a piss poor one of ronnie in order to fit his agenda..

nice try ND. but it won't work.

::) ::)

Hahahahaha meltdown I took the screencap the same way I did for 1999 as I did for 1999 it's YOUR screencap that doesn't match reality , mmmmmmmmmmmm gee I wonder why  ;)

Same contest , same pose why is it your screencaps never match anyone else ?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2010, 05:47:28 PM »
Hey Shockwave and Royal Lion, in order to be consistent with your agenda, you should be jumping all over ND because his excellent nasser screens look no different than the ones from 99 that I post..

but wait. that would make sense LOL

and we know you can't do that... ::)

Different contest jackass  ;)

I downloaded both contests on torrent and did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING other than taking a screen capture and converting it from a PNG to a JPEG

it's funny it's always you who is posting the odd pictures out ever wonder why?  ;) no wonder Kevin Horton exposed you

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2010, 05:50:10 PM »
sure you did ND. sure you did.

thats why ForcedReps and Iceman's mm screenshot look a lot better than yours.

its impossible for you to do ronnie justice with those shots because it doesn't fit your agenda.

you can't take a good shot like you did with nasser and its obvious why. you have an agenda to uphold.

we all know that and you are not fooling anyone. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2010, 05:50:57 PM »
Hulkster remember this pic you posted as proof that turned out to be WORKED?  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2010, 05:52:06 PM »

its impossible for you to do ronnie justice with those shots because it doesn't fit your agenda.

you can't take a good shot like you did with nasser and its obvious why. you have an agenda to uphold.

The king of worked pics is crying again  ;D and FYI that MM that doesn't look like the one I posted is from Bizzy  :-X you know the guy Kevin Horton busted

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2010, 05:53:24 PM »
notice: the quality and contrast of ND's nasser shot is no different than the quality and contrast of the 99 shots the nuthuggers have been crying fake for the last two years:
ND shot himself in the foot when he posted these nasser shots.

now, no one will ever take the '99 shots are fake' claim seriously again.

not that anyone ever did in the first place.. but still.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2010, 05:55:36 PM »

LOL!
Now your trying to deflect and say he took a bad screenshot? lol.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2010, 05:56:30 PM »
notice: the quality and contrast of ND's nasser shot is no different than the quality and contrast of the 99 shots the nuthuggers have been crying fake for the last two years:
ND shot himself in the foot when he posted these nasser shots.

now, no one will ever take the '99 shots are fake' claim seriously again.

not that anyone ever did in the first place.. but still.

I can always count on you taking stupidity to new levels , the 1999 screencaps aren't fake because I posted ones from 1998 LMMFAO more retard logic from Hulkster

explain to me why my copy of the 1999 Mr Olympia screencap doesn't matched the one you posted , stop trying to divert to 1998

This is my copy yours doesn't match as usual why?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2010, 05:58:13 PM »
LOL!
Now your trying to deflect and say he took a bad screenshot? lol.

He's trying to say his 99 screencaps are spot-on because of my 98 screencaps LMFAO  ;D

why doesn't his worked pic match mine? same contest , same shot , same moment? I think we all know why  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2010, 06:12:06 PM »
Oh this just keep getting worse for poor stupid Hulkster lol looks like NONE of his screencaps match mine I wonder why  Lips sealed

I just took the exact same shot and guess why mines don't look like his?

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2010, 04:00:06 AM »
Lol, Hulkster getting destroyed on here.  Jesus, he's pathetic....and the most laughable part is that he accuses Dorian fans of having an agenda  ::)  Hulkster, you are a hypocritical, delusional, biased POS (seriously!).  You have been exposed posting sharpened pics, pics from different contests that you claim are the same, misquotes, and made up quotes.  Face it buddy, Dorian OWNS YOUR MIND to the point you're getting creepy!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2010, 04:00:34 AM »
ahahaha ND is purposely fucking up his screencaps so that he can make the ones taken by Iceman, Bizzy and ForcedReps all look faked!

yet the ones he takes from the 98 show look no different than the ones taken by those I mentioned!

ahahaha

this is a new low in the history of guy excuses!!!

the words of ForcedReps never were more true than they are today.

read them carefully losers:

That was the source for my screenshots, yeah I know GMV ( producers of the olympia tapes/DVD's ) have faked the olympia video too that all the yates fanboys like you and NarcissisticDeity etc.... have something to bitch  

Sorry ND, first I thought you can use facts to defend your idol but after I have seen your line ***Countdown to the excues........5........4 .........3...... ***  I can only say you are just another irritated yates fanboy that cannot accept evidences in form of legit pics/videos.

I thought your idol yates looks so much better than coleman in 1999 so why do you come up with crap like faked vids now ?

[/b]
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2010, 04:02:46 AM »
Lol, Hulkster getting destroyed on here.  Jesus, he's pathetic....and the most laughable part is that he accuses Dorian fans of having an agenda  ::)  Hulkster, you are a hypocritical, delusional, biased POS (seriously!).  You have been exposed posting sharpened pics, pics from different contests that you claim are the same, misquotes, and made up quotes.  Face it buddy, Dorian OWNS YOUR MIND to the point you're getting creepy!

nope sorry, but you pathetic nuthuggers have been crying the vids and pics are faked from day one (two years ago ::)) and no matter who takes them, ronnie's physique looked the same in every one of them.

and now, the headnuthugger takes a turn LOL

and gee, look what happens LOL

read that post from foredreps again royallion. you will learn something. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2010, 04:05:21 AM »
honestly ND, why are the nasser shots you have taken so great (clear crisp etc) and the ronnie 99 ones so blurry and shitty? when no one elses have ever been..oh thats right.

I forgot. you have an agenda to uphold..

you idiots are at a new level of patheticness here today.

honestly.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2010, 04:07:24 AM »
this is almost as bad as when we posted a dorian vs ronnie poll from another forum where dorian was losing by 3000 votes and then after posting this, miraculously his vote count went up by 3 THOUSAND votes in a 24 hour period...and the poll was an old dead one when we posted it.

yet somehow, it came back to life after we posted the link...

and the nuthuggers on this board claim they had nothing to do with it LOL

::) ::) ::)

this just keeps getting better and better.

I love it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2010, 04:13:55 AM »
check it out:

ND's shitty blurry cap compared to forcedreps DVD cap:

LOL

and the nuthuggers claim that forcedreps one is faked LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2010, 04:17:28 AM »
^

hahahaha

ND exposed as a sneaky, underhanded loser who will do anything to uphold his agenda. LOL

this is just great!

nice try nuthuggers! you fail as you always do.

years later, they are still trying to show that the 99 stuff is faked because it is just so much better than anything their hero ever presented.

what they haven't figured out is that no amount of bitching about faked pics/vids that are as real as they come can ever change the physiques that dorian and ronnie had. ronnie was better and thats that.

no purposely blurry shitty screenshot is going to change that. as much as the nuthuggers have tried.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2010, 04:21:02 AM »
honestly ND, why are the nasser shots you have taken so great (clear crisp etc) and the ronnie 99 ones so blurry and shitty? when no one elses have ever been..oh thats right.

I forgot. you have an agenda to uphold..

you idiots are at a new level of patheticness here today.

honestly.

However, you're still missing one ingredient to 'victory' Hulk, the little fact that you've never seen either of them compete to form a coherent and logical opinion. Therefore your opinion is rendered void, invalid and just short of fucking stupid. You remind me of this one dickhead at work who's never been to an F1 race and claim to know how loud the engines roar. I've been to many F1 races, I've seen Ronnie and Dorian compete many times, video, pictures or any form of media capture neither capture the sheer majesty of F1, nor Dorian's size, density or sheer muscularity. Do you remember a little quote Dorian made about people being shocked when they see him in REAL LIFE and then comment on much much better he looks than on media? Did Ronnie ever make such a claim of being far better in real life? Why is armchair body building fans so opinionated?