Author Topic: Rusty Jeffers and Lee Priest - Training at Maximum Fitness (Dec 2007)  (Read 26340 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Rusty Jeffers and Lee Priest - Training at Maximum Fitness (Dec 2007)
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2007, 07:51:51 AM »
9 out of 10 guys that got on bodybuilding board on the internet ,,is on hormones or been to hormones and will be back on hormones,,
::)

yeah right..

i remember there was a poll on md forums which showed that over ~70% (dont remember exactly) of the members where naturals. would think its about the same here.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2007, 07:52:47 AM »

You think you have the world pegged, GH15.  Your wrong.  Not everyone has a limited mind regarding what is possible for muscular development.
Its guys like you that are creating the callouts in public of " Oh he must be on roids"

Free your mind and live easy.      I know Islanders with 20" muscular arms by the time their 17yrs old.    Freebar military presses of 315 behind the head is cake to them.

I dont care if they can get onstage in speedos either.....Just seeing power lets you know its attainable.

Also, the onlytime a guy will lose ALL his gains from a drug run is if he had passed his own genetic level while on drugs.  Some guys keep it all for as long as they train.........no need to hate and say oh they must still be on the sauce.....lol
i've trained with a few Samoans and yes they are naturally VERY BIG AND STRONG but GH's point is that they are smooth, his point is that you are not going to build 20 inch plus arms WITH LOW BODYFAT without drugs and he's right.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2007, 08:01:21 AM »
i've trained with a few Samoans and yes they are naturally VERY BIG AND STRONG but GH's point is that they are smooth, his point is that you are not going to build 20 inch plus arms WITH LOW BODYFAT without drugs and he's right.
you trained with samoans ?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2007, 08:07:53 AM »
you trained with samoans ?
yes, four very strong ones.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2007, 08:08:46 AM »
yes, four very strong ones.
I bet they were very strong...they had to keep up with u right ?...by the way : did u manage to tape some of your better lifts ?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2007, 08:10:07 AM »
I bet they were very strong...they had to keep up with u right ?...by the way : did u manage to tape some of your better lifts ?
i was weaker than a baby kitten next to them.

flexnfemme

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2007, 11:31:18 AM »
Lee's back is becoming basically smaller and smaller...He is extremely narrow...I guess that is what is probably behind that back tattoo...

I can't believe what I'm reading...GYNO??? He has a full shot of his nips right there, you are imagining this so you can hate??  You have no idea what it is, obviously.  Small back and chest????  What planet are you living on??  Just look at the rear lat spread where you can see his muscle through the shirt.  The name of this thread should be "Jealous and puny boys speak out!"  It is well known between friends and other competitors that Lee probably uses less than any other pro..go ask his ex!!!  I'm sure she knows of women who are using more than him.  It's called genetics, years and years of hard training, knowledge of nutrition, and plain old hard work, something a lot of people don't have a clue about hiding behind their keyboards and protein shakes...

We're lucky they actually give their fans some pics when they're in between shows...I don't see any other pros doing much of that!!  I think they both look awesome and the photographer got other than the "usual" type of stuff we see.  The casual shots are pretty cool. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2007, 01:25:58 PM »
I can't believe what I'm reading...GYNO??? He has a full shot of his nips right there, you are imagining this so you can hate??  You have no idea what it is, obviously.  Small back and chest????  What planet are you living on??  Just look at the rear lat spread where you can see his muscle through the shirt.  The name of this thread should be "Jealous and puny boys speak out!"  It is well known between friends and other competitors that Lee probably uses less than any other pro..go ask his ex!!!  I'm sure she knows of women who are using more than him.  It's called genetics, years and years of hard training, knowledge of nutrition, and plain old hard work, something a lot of people don't have a clue about hiding behind their keyboards and protein shakes...

We're lucky they actually give their fans some pics when they're in between shows...I don't see any other pros doing much of that!!  I think they both look awesome and the photographer got other than the "usual" type of stuff we see.  The casual shots are pretty cool. 

his ex is worse liar than he is ,,,,his chest is structurally narrow thats why never top 3 o,,no one is jelous of him just pointing out why he cant and wont be top 3 in sports of bodybuilding despite taking all the drugs in the world from young age,,he actually could have been taller than 5'4 if didnt start hormonizing himself so young,,he is very short for  reason and its not only genetical,,

hia nutrition is shitty at best offseason like any one of us pros and anyone of you friends,,we put the caliries in ,,try to avoid milk and cheeze and bread although eat it from time to time and thats pretty much it,,we apply as much calories as needed to maintain or grow via enough protien and carbs,,

most of the guys who write here are his fans and very appriciable of his drug enduced phsyiqe ,,but to spot in their faces and tell them he is on little aas while in reality his edema is worse than a 15 year old kid with growth spruts of the big hulk,,wellthats wheee the misguiding comes in ,,thats where money is being made ,,thats where friends like you belivee the immposible,,

lee priest with out the use of drugs and good doses no little nothing would be sitting 160lb in his best day soaking wet!
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2007, 01:27:57 PM »
inaddition,,,,dont take what gh15 says as insult but more of a reality check and serious critiqe ,,,,gh15 point out lies and misguded information twards the right direction of the bodybuilder,,the lies are big behind bodybuilding a lot bigger than in any other sport and in any other sport they are enourmously big
fallen angel

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2007, 01:29:05 PM »

lee priest with out the use of drugs and good doses no little nothing would be sitting 160lb in his best day soaking wet!

Fair enough.  But how much would you weigh without drugs gh15?  :o

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2007, 01:42:44 PM »
clean? 220lb at double digit bf%
natural? i wouldnt get to 200lb at 6% naturally ever
hormonized? 240-300lb dependign on  many factor such as prep or not,,calories trainnig rest and most importantly LEGIT hormones
fallen angel

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2007, 01:55:30 PM »

Hey I just asked Lee to the P about what his lying EX says he uses and he told me...

"...don't listen to her, mate...she's just mad cuz I won't piss on her face anymore while she eats my ex wife's ass! "

Strange guy that Lee Priest is.
?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2007, 02:03:41 PM »
What would happen to the average joe here if they were to start shooting pfizer test?

gh15, we know Lee is hormonized. But you have to admit that not everyone would have his shape and thickness even with the gear he's taking. The dude is just built fucking thick, excluding the chest. I do call bullshit on his cliams of using small amounts though. Most pros are maxed out and there's no doubt about that. I've seen juicers in my gym and not one would even come close to looking like a pro; which goes to show that these guys are pushing it to the limit.

I wonder what damages the liver more in the long run? Booze or ass?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2007, 02:07:18 PM »
What would happen to the average joe here if they were to start shooting pfizer test?

gh15, we know Lee is hormonized. But you have to admit that not everyone would have his shape and thickness even with the gear he's taking. The dude is just built fucking thick, excluding the chest. I do call bullshit on his cliams of using small amounts though. Most pros are maxed out and there's no doubt about that. I've seen juicers in my gym and not one would even come close to looking like a pro; which goes to show that these guys are pushing it to the limit.

I think the difference is "pros" are willing to be pin cushions... where the average gym rat won't. :-\

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2007, 02:12:24 PM »

My bet is on booze if the person is a true drunk.  And by a true drunk I mean 4 fifths of hard liquor a week, every week for years. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2007, 02:22:21 PM »
My bet is on booze if the person is a true drunk.  And by a true drunk I mean 4 fifths of hard liquor a week, every week for years. 

4 750 ml bottles a week is pure insanity.. lol

I meant like 2 pints of beer a night, or 200 ml of hard liquor a night.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2007, 06:47:41 PM »
when ar eyou guys going to listen to GH15, ALL OF THESE PROS ARE JUICED TO THE GILLS, period, you don't get to 230 plus pounds at minimal bodyfat at 5'7" without it.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2007, 06:56:02 PM »
when ar eyou guys going to listen to GH15, ALL OF THESE PROS ARE JUICED TO THE GILLS, period, you don't get to 230 plus pounds at minimal bodyfat at 5'7" without it.
Agreed, Natural someone of 5,7 would be pushing 200 Croatch at higher bodyfats and that is very rare
Arnold For President 2012.2016

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2007, 06:59:52 PM »
Fuck Lee looks good in those pics.

I'd give 3 kidneys to look that good !  ::)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2007, 07:01:29 PM »
Lee Priest looks like he's having a fun life.
$

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2007, 07:07:28 PM »
I love how this thread was made to show a few new shots of Priest and Jeffers and gh runs in here shouting HORMONES HORMONES. Ha ha ok there Dick Tracey great work.

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2007, 08:43:51 PM »
I love how this thread was made to show a few new shots of Priest and Jeffers and gh runs in here shouting HORMONES HORMONES. Ha ha ok there Dick Tracey great work.
Yeah seems to go on and on about the same shit , It seems nobody mentions how hard these guys train either, which is a huge factor, sure genetics , nutrition and drugs are all part of it but these guys train balls to the wall as well. These people with there "its all drugs" comments don't know what there talking about.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2007, 09:19:02 PM »
Yeah seems to go on and on about the same shit , It seems nobody mentions how hard these guys train either, which is a huge factor, sure genetics , nutrition and drugs are all part of it but these guys train balls to the wall as well. These people with there "its all drugs" comments don't know what there talking about.

Gh15 has screamed this many times....In this thread alone he has stated the pros wont even go to the gym if off cycle and eat crap foods.    A diet for them is avoiding milk and bread.LOL

Its all drugs... ::)    Lee has great genetics and some guys will always hate him for it, i guess...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2007, 11:04:23 PM »

Gh15 has screamed this many times....In this thread alone he has stated the pros wont even go to the gym if off cycle and eat crap foods.    A diet for them is avoiding milk and bread.LOL

Its all drugs... ::)    Lee has great genetics and some guys will always hate him for it, i guess...

lee doesnt have great genetics,,HE IS ONE OF THE SHORTEST MEN WALKING IN BODYBUILDING AND IN GENERAL,,wady is example of spectacular 'genetics' for your information,,,genetics goes hand and hand with bone frame,,priest does not have good genetics what he has is PHENOMINAL REPOSPNSE FOR HORMONE USE AND EXELLENT MUSCLE SHAPE,,thats where it ends and the doses game begins,,

live the life of a pro with all the obligation of gues shows and signature crap in gyms and on the road many between competition to competition all depleted and on diet and you too will see that IT IS ALL DRUGS,,this all sport is one big drug ,,this all sport has nothing to do with how hard you train ,,it has a lot to do with how much you eat and how well you respond to hormones and their relatives,,

professionals that are not hormonized and are completely clean usually dont even go to the gym,,as i said maybe 1-3 times a week

you have no clue to how big the role of drugs is in bodybuilding both ameatuer and professional,,no clue especially as of 2007
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2007, 11:07:07 PM »

they do not train hard ,,these 2 in particular do not train hard,,they train right ! but ut them with rusian same gym they wont be able to finish the training session
fallen angel