Author Topic: Rusty Jeffers and Lee Priest - Training at Maximum Fitness (Dec 2007)  (Read 26442 times)

Jizzacked

Re: Rusty Jeffers and Lee Priest - Training at Maximum Fitness (Dec 2007)
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2007, 03:44:34 PM »
lee is looking solid... rusty looks a lot different from the comp pics I have seen... must be the stache.

the backpiece had potential when I saw the outline.. too bad he went for complete tribal, ahh well its his canvas... lee might seem like a cocky prick sometimes but anyone who marches to their own drum so to speak is alright in my book.

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2007, 03:44:34 PM »
I love the look that Lee is sporting in that pic where he is lifting up his shirt !

it's cool to see pro bbers in off-season shape, he is still pretty lean

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2007, 04:23:13 PM »
I get the feeling that BayGBM has saved that shirt up pic of Lee on account of the bodyhair :)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2007, 04:25:42 PM »
I get the feeling that BayGBM has saved that shirt up pic of Lee on account of the bodyhair :)

Its a wierd thing that men can dig other men.... :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2007, 04:42:21 PM »
you all are crazy ,,priest is one of the proffessionals that not only used drugs from very very young age but also used mega doses and many products none stop for years,,,he maintain hormonization all year round,,otherwize he go back to 160lb where he belong,,which is chubb chubb for 5'4 but is not no 240lb :D

yes he has gyno ,,not fully developed like you are used to ,,but it is soft nipple and puffed from under ,,left nipple,,,in this stage it can be played with with letrozole and nolvadex and bodyfat% ,,it is not severe gyno and not even moderate ,,it is the beggining of gyno that kept in check through out the years and doen so very well btu its still gyno nevertheless,,

you need to be compleyely blind to not see that priest been on more hormones than 3 npc competitors put togetherm,,he is very thick oily thick from use of hormones,,,he is very femiliar with aas and fat burners ,,,very femilar with insulin and growth,,and very femiliar with every other aspect of being a good bodybuilder,,

priest with no drugs = 160-170lb in a matter of 12-24 months ,,complteely clean,,will still have some freaky bodyparts but nothing at the level youre used to
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2007, 04:44:22 PM »
you all are crazy ,,priest is one of the proffessionals that not only used drugs from very very young age but also used mega doses and many products none stop for years,,,he maintain hormonization all year round,,otherwize he go back to 160lb where he belong,,which is chubb chubb for 5'4 but is not no 240lb :D

yes he has gyno ,,not fully developed like you are used to ,,but it is soft nipple and puffed from under ,,left nipple,,,in this stage it can be played with with letrozole and nolvadex and bodyfat% ,,it is not severe gyno and not even moderate ,,it is the beggining of gyno that kept in check through out the years and doen so very well btu its still gyno nevertheless,,

you need to be compleyely blind to not see that priest been on more hormones than 3 npc competitors put togetherm,,he is very thick oily thick from use of hormones,,,he is very femiliar with aas and fat burners ,,,very femilar with insulin and growth,,and very femiliar with every other aspect of being a good bodybuilder,,

priest with no drugs = 160-170lb in a matter of 12-24 months ,,complteely clean,,will still have some freaky bodyparts but nothing at the level youre used to
i agree, Priest is full of shit with this whole "2cc's of Deca and a little Winny and never any GH or insulin". ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2007, 04:48:56 PM »
priest is definitly an easy responder to weights.   needs minimal amounts of gear for even a show.....just the way it is... :-\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2007, 04:50:17 PM »
priest is definitly an easy responder to weights.   needs minimal amounts of gear for even a show.....just the way it is... :-\
i'm not saying he's a mega doser by any means but do you honestly believe the whole no test, no GH, no slin bullshit?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2007, 04:52:24 PM »
i agree, Priest is full of shit with this whole "2cc's of Deca and a little Winny and never any GH or insulin". ::)

everyone like to put the poor winny in the middle,, :D from good ole ben jonson via the great mr ray via the banned priest,,,you know why? becuas they think in their head that the winny is small enough steroids to keep them out of trouble,,

FLASH NEWS: WINSTROL DONT PUT MUSCLE ON YOU AND DONT DO SHIT TO YOUR PHYSIWQE BESIDE HARDENING IT AND ALSO YOU HAVE TO USE IT AT ABOUT 2 AMPS A DAY OR GOOD 100MG A DAY FOR ANYTHING TO HAPPEN IN THE HARDNESS DEPARTMENT,,AND THEN YOU WILL BE STIFF AND WONT BE ABLE TO LIFT NO HEAVY WEIGHT ,,ADD DURETICS AND YOU ARE NOT GOING ON STAGE THAT NIGHT DUE TO STOMACK VIRUS,,,

winstrol is nothing,,,even women dont count on it that much,,winstrol ::)
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2007, 04:55:29 PM »
he meant it in sarcastic way i think,,every bodybuuilder and to be honest with you even not bodybuilders casn tell priest is a walking phasrmacy with a very femilair and boroad knowledge about what he wants and how he wants and also done it from very young age,,hsi muscles scream hormones,,he got no natural about him ,,no clean abot him,,and yes he is mega hormonizer like any other top 6 o
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2007, 04:56:09 PM »
I hate winstrol, my elbows and knees hurt like fuck when on that shit

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2007, 04:59:16 PM »
i'm not saying he's a mega doser by any means but do you honestly believe the whole no test, no GH, no slin bullshit?

Ive know guys to get BIG on Deca!!!   The winny is just for the cutting part.    I think some guys will always have better genetics than me or most people...its logical to think just because my genetics may be limited doesnt mean i can keep another to my low standard.......And i have good genetics but not Pro level....

AZbodybuilder

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2007, 05:36:26 PM »
it just makes me laugh the way "competitors" train these days, there's a guy at my gym who does local level NPC events who juices to the gills and his back "workout" consists of wide grip pulldowns, close grip pulldowns, seated cable rows and hyperextensions. ::)
These 2 guys train like Animals, I train with Rusty now and then, let me tell you he kicks my ass all over the gym ! The intensity of their workouts borders on insanity !

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2007, 07:23:59 PM »
he meant it in sarcastic way i think,,every bodybuuilder and to be honest with you even not bodybuilders casn tell priest is a walking phasrmacy with a very femilair and boroad knowledge about what he wants and how he wants and also done it from very young age,,hsi muscles scream hormones,,he got no natural about him ,,no clean abot him,,and yes he is mega hormonizer like any other top 6 o

You think you have the world pegged, GH15.  Your wrong.  Not everyone has a limited mind regarding what is possible for muscular development.
Its guys like you that are creating the callouts in public of " Oh he must be on roids"

Free your mind and live easy.      I know Islanders with 20" muscular arms by the time their 17yrs old.    Freebar military presses of 315 behind the head is cake to them.

I dont care if they can get onstage in speedos either.....Just seeing power lets you know its attainable.

Also, the onlytime a guy will lose ALL his gains from a drug run is if he had passed his own genetic level while on drugs.  Some guys keep it all for as long as they train.........no need to hate and say oh they must still be on the sauce.....lol

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2007, 08:13:23 PM »
yes partly genetics. but i think also the fact that he doesnt use straps.

Victor Martinez is another example. He never uses straps and has humongus forearms. Same with Frank Mcgrath.

just an observation i have made. i could be totally wrong ofc..

dorian yates used straps and had outrageous forearms.

i'm not saying your wrong and i think well develped strong forearms are essential, but the back is a much bigger and stronger animal than the forearms and i have never seen a guy do decent form 430lb + lb rows without straps, have you?

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2007, 08:21:17 PM »
damn i just hate his back tatoo which annoy me a lot to look at his back muscles. >:(

a sure sign that you're queer.

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2007, 08:32:05 PM »
settle down slick..I put about 2 seconds into that post... 

maybe that's the problem

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2007, 08:45:16 PM »
Lee's back is becoming basically smaller and smaller...He is extremely narrow...I guess that is what is probably behind that back tattoo...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2007, 11:50:19 PM »

You think you have the world pegged, GH15.  Your wrong.  Not everyone has a limited mind regarding what is possible for muscular development.
Its guys like you that are creating the callouts in public of " Oh he must be on roids"

Free your mind and live easy.      I know Islanders with 20" muscular arms by the time their 17yrs old.    Freebar military presses of 315 behind the head is cake to them.

I dont care if they can get onstage in speedos either.....Just seeing power lets you know its attainable.

Also, the onlytime a guy will lose ALL his gains from a drug run is if he had passed his own genetic level while on drugs.  Some guys keep it all for as long as they train.........no need to hate and say oh they must still be on the sauce.....lol

no
he IS all drugs,,and he is horminized to the t and he IS  liar ,,those facts are none to be argue with,,,he is one of the worst liars in bodybuilding history,,THE WORST ONES,,but a nice guy,,only in bodybuilding you will find this combo

you cant achieve nothing with out lots of drugs in bodybuilding,,NOTHING,,the 20 ichh samoan  arms or hawian armes you talk about are from guys who also have 20%+ bodyfat and waost that is as thick and as wide as the ocean

EVERYTIME IT SEEM TO BE THE SAME DUMB PEOPLE WHO USE SUPPLEMETS THE ONES WHO BELIEVE CLAIMS OF BODYBUILDERS UNDER CONTRACTS,,AND EVERY TIME WHEN THEY SEE REALITY WHEN BODYBUILDER IS DONE AND SHRINK BACK TIO 160 ,,,EVERYTIME THEY SAY ITS BECAUSE HE DOESNT WORK OUT,,,NO! MY FRIEND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRAINING ,,,MANY OF US TRAIN LIKE PUSSY ,,IT HAS ALL TO DO WITH DRUGS DOSES AND NUMBER OF PRODUCTS TAKEN,,,

bodybuilding = your original symetry with your ability to respond to hormones,,respond to hormones can be    spectacular but you will not stand 240lb single digit at 5'3 never ever never with out enourmous use of drugs and consistancy in the use of drugs,,

you just heard about basball player in usa that claimed to use human growth hormone for 2 days fo shoulder injury.....

my friend,,,athletees are LIARS they are everyday people just like you that had time to devote to sports and at the right time added hormones to the mix and took it into a profession,,,yes talent waws there but they would be NOTHING with out the use of drugs along their career,,

lst 20-30 years is the black years of drugs in sports ,,before hand it was there but no one was smart enough ,,,last 20-30 years everyone knows and athletes are paying the price and will pay the price,,

2000 marion jones praise by american people and thought of as god,,,,,2007 marion jons looked at as the worst black person worse than nigro from the slavory time to ever been in sports,,many more to follow UNTIL everything becomes uncontrolled in usa in number of yers
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2007, 11:53:53 PM »
haha, yeah I love Lee's claims which are so low in dose that scientifically they would basically do nothing more than shut down his natural hormone production.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2007, 11:58:05 PM »
9 out of 10 guys that got on bodybuilding board on the internet ,,is on hormones or been to hormones and will be back on hormones,,you dotn show interest on bodybuilding unless you have something to expect for ,,,no hormones = no energy and no interest in training no matter what people tell you ,,no hormones = 2 days maybe 3 days max in the gym in typical week IF,,,most of us dont even enter a gym maybe an hour or 2 a week if off hormones,,

no body ever walk on national stage natural ,,no body ever walk on local stage natural ,,sometimes local do is naturaal in very small cases but they end up either last or one befofre last even with "good genetics'

people have excuses ,,they say they use m1t ,,they say they use this and that but its all drugs ,,all hormones ,,all help tremendesly in recovery  and naturally those people would look a lot worse
fallen angel

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2007, 11:59:23 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pQkUTJH4N4
Damn, look at them drugs go. :o  She wons by 12 lengths...ahah  Look at the comments on youtube.  Must feel good. ;D
It's rather enjoyable to watch some crumble...meltdown of dynamic proportions.  Reality is a bitch sometimes. :'(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyVoQF__Iwg
I like @:30.  What a lying dike...haah  The media is relentless.  If I was ever accused of something and actually didn't do it, I'd probably just say yes, so they'd leave me alone...haha  Vicious!  They love to ruin people...haha

N

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2007, 12:04:35 AM »
itsd very similar to all the people who say they dont use duretics and thsa duretics makes one lose kidny and not healthy and stiff and this and that,,,

in reality those people try to kep a secret from you and want you to look like mat c rather than veiny paper thin skin and muscle scream out of the skin,,,,the diff between a good bodybuildeer and a bad one is the ability to use drugs to his and her benefit ,,,the diff between a  good liar and a bad liar is the ability to deny deny deny,,

this is bodybullding my friends,,,skin elasticity is the abiity to use duretics andplay with water bamance between the skin and muscle with out hurting the water er from within the muscle,,,we are all the same more or less,,the mor eof a liar you are the higher you will go in the bodybuilding indutry and the more impressive people will be with your physiqe,,

fallen angel

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2007, 12:48:53 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pQkUTJH4N4
Damn, look at them drugs go. :o  She wons by 12 lengths...ahah  Look at the comments on youtube.  Must feel good. ;D
It's rather enjoyable to watch some crumble...meltdown of dynamic proportions.  Reality is a bitch sometimes. :'(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyVoQF__Iwg
I like @:30.  What a lying dike...haah  The media is relentless.  If I was ever accused of something and actually didn't do it, I'd probably just say yes, so they'd leave me alone...haha  Vicious!  They love to ruin people...haha

LOL

to be a top flight athlete in a power/endurance sport nowadays, you have to be very very good at lying.

"i would never use drugs. my momma raised me with the bible and i love jeeeezus. god put me on this earth to do what i do now. he gave me the natural ability. i promise on my mom, grandma, dead uncle's life that i have never used drugs. drugs are for cheaters. i love god, i don't cheat. may god strike me down right now if i'm lying...."

translation : "i use drugs." ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2007, 02:03:49 AM »
9th, 11th, and 15th pics are not Lee.

hahaha.