Author Topic: Arguably the worlds 2 best boxers just weighed in for tomorrows fight pics  (Read 11712 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Arguably the worlds 2 best boxers just weighed in for tomorrows fight pics
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2007, 10:40:50 PM »

I'm going to address your gayness rather than the merits of your argument.
Translation - I dont have a valid argument, and if I did, I dont think I would have the skill to defend it, therefore resorting to child like personal attacks is the way for me to handle this situation.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2007, 10:43:01 PM »
if you're going to dish it you have to be able to take it ;)

E
Who's not taking it, I always thought the guy who had to resort to name calling was the guy not taking it.  What we call a sook here in Aus.  I am still waiting for a decent intelligent post from you, I only wish you could upset me, I like to run into someone who can argue well.  Oh well, you cant win them all
V

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2007, 10:43:24 PM »

Yes, you've really crushed me   :D  But seriously, how can delude yourself that you are not homosexual at the same time that post on an internet forum about your worship of an oiled up male bodybuilder  ???

it's fan support nothing more :)

but if you want to think i'm gay for hurting your feelings over the years, that's fine :P

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2007, 10:48:03 PM »
Who's not taking it, I always thought the guy who had to resort to name calling was the guy not taking it.  What we call a sook here in Aus.  I am still waiting for a decent intelligent post from you, I only wish you could upset me, I like to run into someone who can argue well.  Oh well, you cant win them all

somebody has taken too many punches to the head ::)

go back and read the posts, you called me a "weakling" before anything and then I proceeded to own you 8)

hahaha and I would be the lousy defense attorney and you like to run into people that argue well hahahaha ;D

wow :o

but hey at least you can handle punches to the nuts ::)

E
E

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2007, 01:49:09 AM »
somebody has taken too many punches to the head ::)

go back and read the posts, you called me a "weakling" before anything and then I proceeded to own you 8)

hahaha and I would be the lousy defense attorney and you like to run into people that argue well hahahaha ;D

wow :o

but hey at least you can handle punches to the nuts ::)

E
It's not an owning if you have to state you own somebody, that's just way of saying that someone has hurt your feelings and could they please discontinue stating things that upset them or they dont agree with.  The weakling statement wasn't from me, you indicated it your post, I just pointed it out.  It's a statement of fact, not a put down.  There is nothing wrong with you being a weakling, I just don't think you should comment on a boxing related thread.  And every great attorney wants to beat someone who puts forward a good argument.  Who wants to beat someone they are far superior too, that sounds like something a weakling would want to do.  Better to be beaten by the best than to win over someone who is hopeless.  I would prefer it if you put up a reasonable challenge, but you are obviously not up to the task.
V

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2007, 09:11:02 AM »
It's not an owning if you have to state you own somebody, that's just way of saying that someone has hurt your feelings and could they please discontinue stating things that upset them or they dont agree with.  The weakling statement wasn't from me, you indicated it your post, I just pointed it out.  It's a statement of fact, not a put down.  There is nothing wrong with you being a weakling, I just don't think you should comment on a boxing related thread.  And every great attorney wants to beat someone who puts forward a good argument.  Who wants to beat someone they are far superior too, that sounds like something a weakling would want to do.  Better to be beaten by the best than to win over someone who is hopeless.  I would prefer it if you put up a reasonable challenge, but you are obviously not up to the task.

blah blah blah I've forgotten more boxing than you will ever know and stating THE FACT that groin hits slow down even the most skilled fighters doesn't mean somebody is a weakling haha brilliant logic ::)

and if we used more of your "briliant" logic you could say i stated the fact that you are a retard and it wasn't a put down

you're the type that got into fighting because you had no choice :-\

school just "wasn't for you" hahaha

E
E

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2007, 09:52:41 AM »
um...world's best boxer

rocky marciano (sp)

Monster 185 lb. heavyweight, 15" guns. ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2007, 09:53:33 AM »
Monster 185 lb. heavyweight, 15" guns. ::)
He beat Joe Louis' ass.   ;)
Squishy face retard

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2007, 09:59:07 AM »

That was impressive, beating Louis who was forced out of retirement for financial reasons. At his peak Louis would've killed Marciano. Foreman, Frazier, Liston & Tyson likewise would've pummelled Marciano, who beat no great fighters during his career.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2007, 10:06:28 AM »
That was impressive, beating Louis who was forced out of retirement for financial reasons. At his peak Louis would've killed Marciano. Foreman, Frazier, Liston & Tyson likewise would've pummelled Marciano, who beat no great fighters during his career.
Relax.  It's from a movie. 
Squishy face retard

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2007, 10:08:53 AM »

Joe Luis was 75 years old when they fought!!!  ;)

1:35

just not good enough

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2007, 10:11:57 AM »
Joe Luis was 75 years old when they fought!!!  ;)

1:35

Hahaha.  Someone got it.  The race war can end now with the list of black fighters.  "That's they one...that's they one!!!" 
&feature=related

Squishy face retard

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2007, 10:15:05 AM »
unfortunately the last couple great british boxers are way more likable than their american opponents.  hatton by ko!
its comin today

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2007, 01:29:53 PM »
what cases?

if a guy is trained that doesn't necessarily mean he's good?

if you hit a guy in the groin or sucker punch him it won't matter how skilled he is

E
You didn't say anything about being slowed down by a hit in the groin, you stated that it didn't matter how skilled the fighter was if that was to happen.  I disagreed, you are beginning to twist your own words.  Skill is what seperates the average fit guy from the good fighters.  And skill in fighting takes years to develop.

blah blah blah I've forgotten more boxing than you will ever know
????

If a guy is trained he will be good, and if hes no good, well then he isn't trained.  Hard training and consistent practice will develop skill.  I am not into fighting, just beacuse I said I have had a few fights doesn't mean I am into fighting.  I am 34 and haven't had a fight for over ten years.  The weakling comment was just a flippant remark, I didn't think it would hurt your feelings so much and you would begin to melt down.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2007, 02:17:01 PM »

pumpster doesn't like when a white guy beats a black one , see the truce thread  ;)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2007, 04:12:08 PM »
each of these guys make more in 1 night of fighing that 99% of all bodybuilders combined for their entire career.
Here comes the money shot

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2007, 04:14:16 PM »
each of these guys make more in 1 night of fighing that 99% of all bodybuilders combined for their entire career.

Yup, cant fucking wait, Hatton had 7000 Brits in the WEIGHIN for the fight, with another 7000 Brits outside who didnt get in, this is Floyds hometown and about 5% of the crowd were American LOL.Only 4 hours to go, Hatton tko 9 is my guess  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2007, 05:28:24 PM »
I'm heading off down to the pub now to watch the fight.
Lets hope Hatton knocks out that cocky mayweather
V

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2007, 09:54:23 PM »
You didn't say anything about being slowed down by a hit in the groin, you stated that it didn't matter how skilled the fighter was if that was to happen.  I disagreed, you are beginning to twist your own words.  Skill is what seperates the average fit guy from the good fighters.  And skill in fighting takes years to develop.
 ????

If a guy is trained he will be good, and if hes no good, well then he isn't trained.  Hard training and consistent practice will develop skill.  I am not into fighting, just beacuse I said I have had a few fights doesn't mean I am into fighting.  I am 34 and haven't had a fight for over ten years.  The weakling comment was just a flippant remark, I didn't think it would hurt your feelings so much and you would begin to melt down.

oh brother ::) ::)

E
E

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2007, 10:19:41 PM »
more like he would get knocked out in 5 seconds,shit his trunks, then sell them on ebay.

LMFAO. It's rare that something gets me laughing at my computer terminal..but that had me going. ;D
O

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2007, 10:36:38 PM »
Mayweather wins, KO rnd 10 Hatton sucked, the end.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2007, 10:42:13 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2007, 10:47:56 PM »
I thought this was the Billy Guns / Vince Goodrum posedown at first.

Then I saw a tricep and realized it couldn't be them.

ROFL!!!
I am a mini beast

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2007, 10:53:55 PM »
Hatton was crap. Mayweather is an asshole but he is one hell of a boxer.

I hate all the 'i'm a shit talking guy' ghetto stuff though.
O

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2007, 04:20:31 AM »
Ho ho, the ugly little inbred Mancurian fudd got beaten the shit out of. As I always knew he would.
Apart from Benny Lynch, Ken Buchanan, Jim Watt and Scot Harrison the UK doesn't produce lighter world class fighters. Oh I've just realised all the names I mentioned are Scottish. Funny That.
I suppose the English did produce Frank Bruno though. One of the all time greats of Pantomime Horse rear ends each christmas.
Master of the Masters.