Author Topic: Let's finally face it: Arnold should have been the next president.  (Read 3296 times)

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Re: Let's finally face it: Arnold should have been the next president.
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2016, 03:00:45 PM »
Ok, but Washington wasn't born in the US. So why can't Arnold go for it ? Cause the laws have changed. Exactly my point.
I didn't mention my injury in this thread, you did. Again: my point.
Triceps kickbacks are indeed for homos.....didn't get the clue ? You are even more stupid then I thought.
Go away, little man. Go the teen version of Getbig

Hey Shithead! The Constitution was the first law of the land here, in the good old US of A, and it made Washington a Citizen of the USA proper! What don't you understand about that? Aside from knowing shit about US law?

You mentioned your injury on Get Big. That's how I know you hurt yourself because you were out of shape. Get well soon, both physically, and mentally.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2016, 03:06:19 PM »
Hey Shithead! The Constitution was the first law of the land here, in the good old US of A, and it made Washington a Citizen of the USA proper! What don't you understand about that? Aside from knowing shit about US law?

You mentioned your injury on Get Big. That's how I know you hurt yourself because you were out of shape. Get well soon, both physically, and mentally.

I know about Washington, stop repeating yourself. I know about present day laws about running for US president too. And I mentionned  my injury, but that was not in any way related to being out of shape.
Thank you for wishing me well, though. Let's end this useless conversation now. I wish you all the best.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2016, 03:11:09 PM »
I know about Washington, stop repeating yourself. I know about present day laws about running for US president too. And I mentionned  my injury, but that was not in any way related to being out of shape.
Thank you for wishing me well, though. Let's end this useless conversation now. I wish you all the best.

NO! You don't seem to get the fact that George Washington, and all free men in the newly minted USA, were made citizens under the US Constitution, and that does not apply to others who came into the USA, after the fact.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2016, 03:13:24 PM »
NO! You don't seem to get the fact that George Washington, and all free men in the newly minted USA, were made citizens under the US Constitution, and that does not apply to others who came into the USA, after the fact.
That's exactly my point, you clown !
That's the reason Arnold can't run. What part of your brain is clogged ?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2016, 03:19:07 PM »
That's exactly my point, you clown !
That's the reason Arnold can't run. What part of your brain is clogged ?

NO! That's not what you said! You said Washington wasn't a citizen either. Not True!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2016, 03:23:39 PM »
^^^
He's always gaining knowledge along the way, he's new to politics but not to the way the system works, he knows that very well. He does read as much as he can, I recall a picture of his office, in the background was a stack of books, many on General Patton. This guy is smart and is a winner at life in general. I think over time he will win you over. He's not just a sayer, he's a doer. My uncle lived in NYC for a long time, he remembers just how much Donald did for the city of New York.

I watch politics daily, and I'm very open about my opinions.  I point out good and bad of all.

Trump, IMO, hasn't gotten a lot wiser on the issues over the past year.  He sitll hasn't given us ANY specifics on defeating ISIS overseas, he still claims he knows more than the generals.  He has changed his tax plan, changed his position on min wage, moved all over the place on amnesty this week, and decided he'll let in muslims after all.

At this point, he should be keyed in on serious solutions.  He's not.  And we'll find out at the debates, when it's not all 15 second insults and promises.  When he's given actual scenarios - It's 2am, russia just used a nuke against ukraine and the EURO just dropped 80%.... what do you do?

At this point, an answer of "i'm gonna hire the best people and make things great" just doesn't fly anymore. I haven't heard Trump be anything but vague this entire campaign.  I don't think he'll do the debates because he can't bluff 90 seconds like he can 25 seconds.  he faded bigtime when the debates were down to 3 people, backing out of one.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2016, 03:24:40 PM »
In all fairness to Arnold, he wasn't a terrible governor. He just happened to be governor during one of the worst economic meltdowns of our time.

He won his second term with a pretty decent percentage.... I didn't personally think he was a terrible governor at all.

He's actually the right kind of person for the job. Someone who can look at both sides of an issue and make an informed decision. Rarely does that happen in politics any longer.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2016, 03:29:28 PM »
I watch politics daily, and I'm very open about my opinions.  I point out good and bad of all.

Trump, IMO, hasn't gotten a lot wiser on the issues over the past year.  He sitll hasn't given us ANY specifics on defeating ISIS overseas, he still claims he knows more than the generals.  He has changed his tax plan, changed his position on min wage, moved all over the place on amnesty this week, and decided he'll let in muslims after all.

At this point, he should be keyed in on serious solutions.  He's not.  And we'll find out at the debates, when it's not all 15 second insults and promises.  When he's given actual scenarios - It's 2am, russia just used a nuke against ukraine and the EURO just dropped 80%.... what do you do?

At this point, an answer of "i'm gonna hire the best people and make things great" just doesn't fly anymore. I haven't heard Trump be anything but vague this entire campaign.  I don't think he'll do the debates because he can't bluff 90 seconds like he can 25 seconds.  he faded bigtime when the debates were down to 3 people, backing out of one.

I know it's just an example but I bet even Trump would ask "why would russia use nuke on ukraine when it can walk over the place with surplus ww2 stock using paroled prisoners as cannon fodder".

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2016, 03:30:55 PM »
I know it's just an example but I bet even Trump would ask "why would russia use nuke on ukraine when it can walk over the place with surplus ww2 stock using paroled prisoners as cannon fodder".

Very good point.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2016, 03:31:41 PM »
...russia just used a nuke against ukraine...

They already did.
Remember Chernobyl?

Large parts of Europe are still contaminated...
©

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2016, 03:33:28 PM »
In all fairness to Arnold, he wasn't a terrible governor. He just happened to be governor during one of the worst economic meltdowns of our time.

He won his second term with a pretty decent percentage.... I didn't personally think he was a terrible governor at all.

He's actually the right kind of person for the job. Someone who can look at both sides of an issue and make an informed decision. Rarely does that happen in politics any longer.

Agree.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2016, 03:34:03 PM »
They already did.
Remember Chernobyl?

Large parts of Europe are still contaminated...

HAHAHA   :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2016, 03:39:10 PM »
Do you guys think that guys like Tom Brady or The Rock would have a chance to become President in the next decade or so?

Some of you may laugh, but they have the popularity and charisma to make it interesting. Brady has always been interested in politics, and The Rock has hinted that he may choose to run for president someday.

Are these guys any less qualified than Trump?  Has the oval office just become another reality t.v. show?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2016, 03:42:16 PM »
Very good point.

This could be a tricky one, though:

False flag has been staged by Mossad in Ukraine to make new American president blame Russia of using a nuke and retaliate.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2016, 03:44:14 PM »
Just won't happen 'cause he wasn't born in the US. Stupid rule. George Washington wasn't born there either.
Would/could Arnold have been a candidate, Trump wouldn't have known what hit him.

Would have been so smashed his guineapig wig would be all over the midwest.

Washington was born in Northern Virginia in 1732. Close enough.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Birthplace_National_Monument

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2016, 03:47:38 PM »

Exactly. He was born on the shores of the new world. That will suffice.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2016, 03:48:15 PM »

As a British citizen, in a British colony. The American Revolution was a rebellion.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2016, 03:51:49 PM »
As a British citizen, in a British colony. The American Revolution was a rebellion.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 addressed all of this.

http://harvardlawreview.org/2015/03/on-the-meaning-of-natural-born-citizen/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2016, 05:44:30 PM »

maybe.  but i'd bet on him trying to prove he's so strong and popular, that his answer would be something like:

"On my watch, russia will be wiser and make better choices and won't do this, because we'll be great, we'll be strong, people will respect us..."

followed with 38 more seconds of how great we'll be.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2016, 06:21:28 PM »
Arnold's genetics don't make for a good puppet.

Arnold is the perfect puppet. He'll do whatever it takes to make a few more million or get more power.

Watch this video of the 63rd Israel Independence Day celebration in Los Angeles. The guy plays with Arnold's chin at the end of the video. And like a good boy Arnold just stands there and takes it. Would Trump allow this? Hell no!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2016, 06:22:52 PM »
Cuban 2020, no matter who wins this time.    

Although let's be honest, Trump ain't winning this time.  People hate hilary but they see him as incompetent.
Hopefully Cuban will stroke out - why do you always support losers 240??! USA can't afford to have a fake jew as President.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/25/mark-cuban-attacks-clinton-cash-author-ends-epic-humiliation/

You're smoking crack 240. Trump is highly competent. Hillary will lose. Trump for President!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2016, 06:27:58 PM »
Do you guys think that guys like Tom Brady or The Rock would have a chance to become President in the next decade or so?

Some of you may laugh, but they have the popularity and charisma to make it interesting. Brady has always been interested in politics, and The Rock has hinted that he may choose to run for president someday.

Are these guys any less qualified than Trump?  Has the oval office just become another reality t.v. show?
They are puppets. Washington is Hollywood for ugly people. Reagan was an actor and became president. Anything is possible.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2016, 07:01:37 PM »
Arnold is the perfect puppet. He'll do whatever it takes to make a few more million or get more power.

Watch this video of the 63rd Israel Independence Day celebration in Los Angeles. The guy plays with Arnold's chin at the end of the video. And like a good boy Arnold just stands there and takes it. Would Trump allow this? Hell no!

Ok.
Maybe I was wrong.
©

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2016, 07:07:08 PM »
No way. He'd run aalready were he born an American....
he couldn't even make it as a governor
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2016, 07:28:29 PM »

Putin himself suggested it.   He's a little crazy and paranoid in interviews, not the suave shirtless hunter that Rudy/Palin paint him to be.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-says-russia-was-preparing-to-use-nuclear-weapons-if-necessary-and-blames-us-for-10109615.html