Author Topic: Let's finally face it: Arnold should have been the next president.  (Read 3307 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Just won't happen 'cause he wasn't born in the US. Stupid rule. George Washington wasn't born there either.
Would/could Arnold have been a candidate, Trump wouldn't have known what hit him.

Would have been so smashed his guineapig wig would be all over the midwest.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Let's finally face it: Arnold should have been the next president.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 02:07:55 PM »

On what bases?

And no, Arnold wouldn't have had a chance.
He was not that popular during his stay as governor after all. Not even mentioning his competence... or lack of it, actually.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 02:09:28 PM »
Just won't happen 'cause he wasn't born in the US. Stupid rule. George Washington wasn't born there either.
Would/could Arnold have been a candidate, Trump wouldn't have known what hit him.

Arnold's genetics don't make for a good puppet.
©

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 02:09:49 PM »
On what bases?

And no, Arnold wouldn't have had a chance.
He was not that popular during his stay as governor after all. Not even mentioning his competence... or lack of it, actually.

He would have destroyed Trump. Because Arnold got humour and Trump hasn't.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 02:11:08 PM »
Arnold's genetics don't make for a good puppet.

Puppet he actually is at his best.

Converting his "bad ass" Hummers to run on fukin cactus oil or what the fuk ever under first whining from the hippies. Biggest of his achievements as governor.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 02:11:20 PM »
Cuban 2020, no matter who wins this time.    

Although let's be honest, Trump ain't winning this time.  People hate hilary but they see him as incompetent.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 02:12:58 PM »

Converting his "bad ass" Hummers to run on fukin cactus oil or what the fuk ever under first whining from the hippies. Biggest of his achievements as governor.

Ok.
Nothing said.
©

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 02:21:37 PM »

Under the US Constitution, Washington was a citizen of the USA, as were all free men at the time.

Euro assholes such as you don't know US laws, but preach your Euro BS emotions, as though they are valuable to humanity, They're not!

Arnold was lousy as a governor, and it cost him big time financially. He would suck as President.

P.S.: If you really were in shape, then you wouldn't have torn your quad tendon.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 02:24:09 PM »
no question he would have been prez if he was able to

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 02:29:11 PM »
He would have destroyed Trump. Because Arnold got humour and Trump hasn't.

I get your point but what worked in bodybuilding and Hollywood, probably wouldn't work in serious level politics.

I don't believe that many people actually want their president to be funny.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2016, 02:33:09 PM »

He refused a stay of execution on this bad ass

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2016, 02:33:36 PM »
free tookie!!!

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2016, 02:33:47 PM »
Under the US Constitution, Washington was a citizen of the USA, as were all free men at the time.

Euro assholes such as you don't know US laws, but preach your Euro BS emotions, as though they are valuable to humanity, They're not!

Arnold was lousy as a governor, and it cost him big time financially. He would suck as President.

P.S.: If you really were in shape, then you wouldn't have torn your quad tendon.

To be fair here, Dutch's ancestors wrote your to-be laws when your ancestors were only being shipped to their penal colony.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 02:36:12 PM »

Rule is that you have to be born in the US to run for president, do you need a little education?
And I never stated he would be a terrific prez, but he would have won the preselection from Trump.

Plus my quad accident had absolutely nothing to do with shape, plus it's none of your business, asswhipe.

Go do some triceps kickbacks, homo.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2016, 02:38:54 PM »
I get your point but what worked in bodybuilding and Hollywood, probably wouldn't work in serious level politics.

I don't believe that many people actually want their president to be funny.

But not completely without humour, like Trump.
Bill Clinton and Obama had some hunour at the right moments, that's why the had their 2nd turn.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2016, 02:39:15 PM »
To be fair here, Dutch's ancestors wrote your to-be laws when your ancestors were only being shipped to their penal colony.

No, the Constitution was written in total disregard for the Euro crap, that passed for "law," before the Constitution existed. Europe was a legal shit hole at the time, for individual rights. Look it up shithead!

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2016, 02:45:44 PM »
Rule is that you have to be born in the US to run for president, do you need a little education?
And I never stated he would be a terrific prez, but he would have won the preselection from Trump.

Plus my quad accident had absolutely nothing to do with shape, plus it's none of your business, asswhipe.

Go do some triceps kickbacks, homo.

Again, read the US Constitution! Washington was a US Citizen under Constitutional Law! FACT!

As for your quad tendon injur: you aren't in shape, that's why it happened. It wouldn't have been my business, except you posted it here looking for sympathy for your physical incompetence. Personally, I don't care.

Triceps kickbacks are homo. I never do them.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2016, 02:49:00 PM »
But not completely without humour, like Trump.
Bill Clinton and Obama had some hunour at the right moments, that's why the had their 2nd turn.
Now I know you don't watch his rallies, his humor is the best part about him!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2016, 02:50:19 PM »
Again, read the US Constitution! Washington was a US Citizen under Constitutional Law! FACT!

As for your quad tendon injur: you aren't in shape, that's why it happened. It wouldn't have been my business, except you posted it here looking for sympathy for your physical incompetence. Personally, I don't care.

Triceps kickbacks are homo. I never do them.
Ok, but Washington wasn't born in the US. So why can't Arnold go for it ? Cause the laws have changed. Exactly my point.
I didn't mention my injury in this thread, you did. Again: my point.
Triceps kickbacks are indeed for homos.....didn't get the clue ? You are even more stupid then I thought.
Go away, little man. Go the teen version of Getbig

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2016, 02:52:21 PM »
Now I know you don't watch his rallies, his humor is the best part about him!

agreed there.   He's a popular man, he's fun to watch.  I catch all of his speeches.

I don't think he really understands how ruling at national level works.  I'm sure he lacks the intellectual curiosity to stay up late reading because he's unsure of himself on any particuar topic.  He's just as unsure on some issues as he was a year ago.  He STILL cannot tell us what he'll do on immigration.  He's STILL that unaware of the consequences.  That's an easier issue... terrorism, the economy... these issues are way more complex.

Trump just isn't trying to be a president.  He's running for media empire, and he's doing a spectacular job in it.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2016, 02:54:34 PM »
Arnold wasn't cut out of politics. Plus it is a worthless point being that he wasn't born here
A

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2016, 02:57:36 PM »
Arnold wasn't cut out of politics. Plus it is a worthless point being that he wasn't born here
No way. He'd run aalready were he born an American....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2016, 02:57:56 PM »
^^^
He's always gaining knowledge along the way, he's new to politics but not to the way the system works, he knows that very well. He does read as much as he can, I recall a picture of his office, in the background was a stack of books, many on General Patton. This guy is smart and is a winner at life in general. I think over time he will win you over. He's not just a sayer, he's a doer. My uncle lived in NYC for a long time, he remembers just how much Donald did for the city of New York.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2016, 02:59:53 PM »

No self respecting country can allow a foreign born individual to become a president.

Not surprising, Baltic butthurt belt countries allow it. So maybe Arnold can become president of Estonia  ;D