Author Topic: Lebron/Carmelo Free Agency Bullshit  (Read 4915 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Lebron/Carmelo Free Agency Bullshit
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2014, 02:55:07 PM »
Exactly.....and no mention of the collusion. It's like they find the "courting" of Lebron/Carmelo entertaining or cute. FFS, these are grown men they're jerking off on Twitter over.

I don't know why Brian Windhorst is all over ESPN all of a sudden.  Is he the new NBA go-to guy or is this temporary because he has some inside knowledge of Lebron's free agency?  Either way I don't care for him.  I don't like his stupid name and I don't like looking at his corpulent body stuffed into a suit.  Also, he seems like kind of a dick.

Brian Windhorst and Chris Broussard, no thanks ESPN.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2014, 02:58:06 PM »
I don't know why Brian Windhorst is all over ESPN all of a sudden.  Is he the new NBA go-to guy or is this temporary because he has some inside knowledge of Lebron's free agency?  Either way I don't care for him.  I don't like his stupid name and I don't like looking at his corpulent body stuffed into a suit.  Also, he seems like kind of a dick.

Is he the Jonah Hill looking fucker?

Like to kick him in the windpipe.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2014, 03:30:35 PM »
Is he the Jonah Hill looking fucker?

Like to kick him in the windpipe.

He looks like The Beast from that tv game show "The Chase".  Fat fuck.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2014, 06:37:50 PM »

Windhorst has followed Lebron's career since high school, that's why he is all over ESPN. Basically he doesn't know anything more than anyone else.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2014, 06:41:05 PM »
Windhorst has followed Lebron's career since high school, that's why he is all over ESPN. Basically he doesn't know anything more than anyone else.

I just hope he goes away after this free agency shit ends.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2014, 09:24:44 AM »
Phil Jackson seems to be the only guy taking this sensibly. He makes his offer to the thug and then sits back knowing Carmelo and his 87 baby mommas aren't going to say no to $130M.

I don't give a fuck where Lebron goes. If the Heat really had the big three then San Antonio wouldn't be champs.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2014, 09:28:52 AM »
It simple both will just wait for the most money offer from a team and sign with that team. They don't give a piss about who they play for just the cash.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2014, 09:38:50 AM »

If Miami was serious about building their dynasty, they'd give lebron the  max, and they'd drop wade immediately, and they'd restructure bosh or lose him, and they'd bring in 2-3 promising players.  The big 1 + the medium 4 support staff.

if Lebron was serious about returning to miami, he'd be in miami at a table with riley and ownership mapping out the plan to rebuild the team with new talent NOW.

if lebron was serious about building up a new team with one of the Western suitors, he'd be in the room sharing his thoughts, interacting, meeting the people he may be working with for the next few years.  Instead, his manager is listening to offers from teams, saying nothing, and sending it to lebron.  that's it.  no Qs, no interaction, no back and forth.

Getbiggers, we can only reach one reasonable conclusion.  Lebron is vacationing while everyone talks, then he'll return and on july 8th or 9th, quietly announce he's RETURNING TO THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!

They're making great moves and have the ability to make more trades for good players now.  Lebron just enrolled his kids in Bath, OH schools.  His mom just bought season tickets.  He has a 3rd baby on the way and a mansion he loves, in a city he loves, and he's turning 30 this year.  

His actions aren't showing anything about a return to miami, nor talking plans with teams.  I think he's made up his mind and in a few days, he'll be the biggest hero in Ohio history as he returns to the Cavs.  

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2014, 09:53:45 AM »
If Miami was serious about building their dynasty, they'd give lebron the  max, and they'd drop wade immediately, and they'd restructure bosh or lose him, and they'd bring in 2-3 promising players.  The big 1 + the medium 4 support staff.

if Lebron was serious about returning to miami, he'd be in miami at a table with riley and ownership mapping out the plan to rebuild the team with new talent NOW.

if lebron was serious about building up a new team with one of the Western suitors, he'd be in the room sharing his thoughts, interacting, meeting the people he may be working with for the next few years.  Instead, his manager is listening to offers from teams, saying nothing, and sending it to lebron.  that's it.  no Qs, no interaction, no back and forth.

Getbiggers, we can only reach one reasonable conclusion.  Lebron is vacationing while everyone talks, then he'll return and on july 8th or 9th, quietly announce he's RETURNING TO THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!

They're making great moves and have the ability to make more trades for good players now.  Lebron just enrolled his kids in Bath, OH schools.  His mom just bought season tickets.  He has a 3rd baby on the way and a mansion he loves, in a city he loves, and he's turning 30 this year.  

His actions aren't showing anything about a return to miami, nor talking plans with teams.  I think he's made up his mind and in a few days, he'll be the biggest hero in Ohio history as he returns to the Cavs.  

Carmelo will resign with the Knicks on July 10th....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2014, 10:00:12 AM »
Carmelo will resign with the Knicks on July 10th....

yep.  they're gonna give him what, 130 million?  lol yeah, he's all over that.  And he doesn't have that level of competition that lebron does.  he doesn't care about winning all that much.  he's rich, he's comfy, he's in new york.  he might have a few playoff runs left in him, but his skills are eroding while lebron still hasn't peaked.  lebron's inside game can get better, his midrange jumper can get better. 

melo is probably only a story because lebron is so quiet and so far off the radar.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2014, 12:22:10 PM »

Change that to returning to Miami.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2014, 05:02:14 PM »
How does this NBA free agency crap work, that these two guys can essentially hold the entire NBA hostage while they collude with their friends to try to control who wins and loses in the league?

Jesus Christ the sports coverage being given to this shit is incredible. The league is so concerned with what Donald Sterling said in private to a paid side piece, but let's this crap go on for weeks now without any comment.

Fucking crazy.

Gee, another sport is pissing U off to the max  ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2014, 05:18:02 PM »
 His mom just bought season tickets.  

Im sure lebron gets them free for her, and I don't believe it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2014, 05:44:10 PM »

420 or bust just cant help himself. ..

My fellow getbiggers, we can only assume that since lebron is not telling us that hes going to do one thing, then he clearly must be doing this other completely random thing that hes never mentioned, given any inclination,  or shown any evidence that hes ever even thought about

Why you say? Because I, 420 the Oracle believe so because of completely unrelated events that may or may not have anything to do with the case at hand.

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2014, 05:46:26 PM »

My fellow getbiggers, we can only assume that since lebron is not telling us that hes going to do one thing, then he clearly must be doing this other completely random thing that hes never mentioned, given any inclination,  or shown any evidence that hes ever even thought about

Why you say? Because I, 420 the Oracle believe so because of completely unrelated events that may or may not have anything to do with the case at hand.

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!

Lebrick will sign for the max in Miami. It's all about ego and money.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2014, 07:42:32 PM »

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!
He's going to Philly, now that would make my year.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2014, 08:24:17 PM »
He's going to Philly, now that would make my year.

I believe that draft pick will be a bust.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2014, 09:59:16 PM »
My fellow getbiggers, we can only assume that since lebron is not telling us that hes going to do one thing, then he clearly must be doing this other completely random thing that hes never mentioned, given any inclination,  or shown any evidence that hes ever even thought about

hey, we're all just guessing and predicting.  Nobody claims to "know" anything as a fact.  We're all just predicting, looking at what is happening and saying what we believe will happen.  

I think he's leaving miami.   i was saying it 2 months ago when they were kicking the shit out of teams in the 1st and 2nd rounds of playoffs.  Everyone LOL'd at it when I said lebron would opt out.  "No way will they break up the dynasty" and now his team is enjoying offers and a lot of things are steering him back to Ohio.  He's sure not acting like a person who is 100% staying in Miami.

I'd have to put it at 51% chance at least some part of the big 3 is gone next year.  I'll make it 75% if they don't win the title (and they're better yet managed yet not as good as last year now). 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2014, 12:57:47 AM »
that draft pick that Miami used is playing terrible in summer league.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2014, 04:27:30 AM »
that draft pick that Miami used is playing terrible in summer league.

and they gave away way too much to get him.  Just because lebron poked him on twitter lol.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2014, 04:28:30 AM »
and they gave away way too much to get him.  Just because lebron poked him on twitter lol.

hahaha if lebron bails im going to laugh at pat riley.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2014, 09:03:33 AM »
hahaha if lebron bails im going to laugh at pat riley.
if he bails I will lose a lot of respect I developed over the last 4 years for him.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2014, 01:27:42 PM »
The thing that nobody on ESPN is talking about is the fact that these guys want no part of the Western Conference because it's too competitive.  They are all trying to stay in the weak Eastern Conference so they will have virtually no opposition on the way to the NBA Finals.  I can't believe the commentators are letting them get away with this shit without calling them out on it.

It has been mentioned MANY times on ESPN that they would rather play in the east to avoid the west.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2014, 03:40:35 PM »
Few things.

a. Knicks had enough talent to make the playoffs in the east.

b. The knicks were a paltry 37-45 in the east. They can just as easily dwell there in mediocrity without melo as they did with him. The question is do you give him max money at 30 with the guarantee of going nowhere for a couple years until a few ridiculous contracts expire. With that in mind, it's completely rational to be skeptical of a mid 30's ball stopper who is aging by the day getting max money for 5 years.

c. And lastly, can you name more than 2 players on minnesota off the top of your head? Yeah that's what I thought.

d. Lol @ the thought of melo playing under a coach like Thibodeau.

A. Making the playoffs isn't really a barometer of sucess considering 50% of the league gets into the playoffs.

B. Jim Dolan throws crazy money at anything and giving melo max money is not crazy considering he gave 100 million 5 year deal to stodimire who is broke down beyond relief. Melo is relatively injury free and stays in good shape throughout the year. Giving max money to melo and waiting a couple years to get rid of bad contracts may be ny's only move.

C. Pekovik and Rubio are better players than anything melo has at the moment with the exception of maybe Tim hardaway jr.

D. Melo played under Jim Boheim in college who is very strict and defensive minded and that combo got him a national championship.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2014, 03:48:02 PM »

B. Jim Dolan throws crazy money at anything and giving melo max money is not crazy considering he gave 100 million 5 year deal to stodimire who is broke down beyond relief. Melo is relatively injury free and stays in good shape throughout the year. Giving max money to melo and waiting a couple years to get rid of bad contracts may be ny's only move.

What shape?? His fucken fat.