Author Topic: Racism exists  (Read 3733 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Racism exists
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 07:46:59 PM »
You've got 5 seconds to decide to shit, piss, and puke at the same time. Which one should I deposit my fluids in? Shit and piss on the floor/vomit in the toilet or shit/piss in the toilet and vomit on the floor or shit/piss/and vomit on yourself and other people?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 08:38:46 PM »
You've got 5 seconds to decide to shit, piss, and puke at the same time. Which one should I deposit my fluids in? Shit and piss on the floor/vomit in the toilet or shit/piss in the toilet and vomit on the floor or shit/piss/and vomit on yourself and other people?

little bitch.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 08:53:06 PM »
http://www.youngcons.com/perfect-meme-summing-up-the-obama-administrations-role-on-race/

Yeah, blacks are treated better then whites by law enforcement, and have the same opportunities in life, LOL.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 09:09:52 PM »
Yeah, blacks are treated better then whites by law enforcement

Just imagine, if the 'black youth' did not look like, act like and indeed embody the very essence of thuggery... and, going a step further – began respecting authority, eased up on the chronic criminal behavior and attempted to lead a productive life.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 09:11:39 PM »
Yeah, blacks are treated better then whites by law enforcement, and have the same opportunities in life, LOL.

They're treated no different. As for opportunity....you create your own. So in a sense, yes.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 09:18:21 PM »

Confused, where does the decision-making come in? Five seconds to decide what you've already decided he must decide?

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 09:23:33 PM »
They're treated no different. As for opportunity....you create your own. So in a sense, yes.

I sure hope your son brings a black girl home one day and says dad she is pregnant, we are getting married. I'd love to see the look on your face.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 09:31:50 PM »
I sure hope your son brings a black girl home one day and says dad she is pregnant, we are getting married. I'd love to see the look on your face.

Yeah, whatever that has to do with this conversation. But if you're trying to paint me as a racist, you need a reality check. I couldn't careless who my son brought home as long as she's a decent human being. And oh yeah....my God son is black.

I deal in reality. You must deal in what ever your government and media tell you to believe.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 09:32:05 PM »
Do you think any getbiggers can win ANW?

X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 09:32:15 PM »

Please explain how/why they don't.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2015, 09:34:01 PM »
They're treated no different.

You claim blacks and whites aren't treated any differently by police. 

What do you base this upon?  Experience?  Source? 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2015, 09:35:51 PM »
Just imagine, if the 'black youth' did not look like, act like and indeed embody the very essence of thuggery... and, going a step further – began respecting authority, eased up on the chronic criminal behavior and attempted to lead a productive life.

Great point. I bet if more black you spoke proper English, pulled up their pants, acted in a professional manner and ditched the behaviors you described; then employers would jump at the opportunity to hire them. But no whenever a black does this or has any success he is called an Uncle Tom by his peole and his blackness is questioned.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2015, 09:45:27 PM »
I bet if more black youth

We can dare to dream, but realistically, the deck is so stacked against these young black people.... that the ones who break through... are an anomaly.

Such an enormous waste; these kids, with proper guidance, could contribute much to humanity.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2015, 09:49:19 PM »

What do you base this upon?  Experience?  Source? 

Sometimes you ask ignorant questions Rob and believe whatever the lib media will tell you. That's  a fact. If you have white trash living amongst blacks in any oppressed area you can bet the cops would go after both just as much. Cops don't wake up or even become cops just for the sake of going after blacks. Just like the make believe world of gay and transgender discrimination. You have racism all over. But to say one is greater than another is just trolling.

I can pull articles all day long of blacks blatantly killing whites and admitting they killed whites just because they were white. Where in the fuck are you on those issues???????

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2015, 09:53:52 PM »
BtW, you don't think black cops kill other blacks??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2015, 09:55:19 PM »
Sometimes you ask ignorant questions Rob and believe whatever the lib media will tell you. That's  a fact. If you have white trash living amongst blacks in any oppressed area you can bet the cops would go after both just as much. Cops don't wake up or even become cops just for the sake of going after blacks. Just like the make believe world of gay and transgender discrimination. You have racism all over. But to say one is greater than another is just trolling.

I can pull articles all day long of blacks blatantly killing whites and admitting they killed whites just because they were white. Where in the fuck are you on those issues???????

No.  Give us statistics that show there is zero prejuidice shown by police officers based upon race.

You made a statement.  When asked for proof, you went into an attack on media, libs, me, and then claimed in the world there is no such thing as gay and transgender discrimination.

Is this how discussions go?  When asked a q, and you don't really have data, it's easier to just change subject?  

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2015, 09:59:17 PM »

All things being equal blacks are more likely to have contact with the police. Whites are often seen as the only ones who are racist because we have the power. Even though blacks murder us it's not mentioned in the media because we are more powerful and have a history of harming blacks. Not recent history but history ie slavery and Jim crow etc

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2015, 10:02:51 PM »
I deal in reality. You must deal in what ever your government and media tell you to believe.

You deal in your reality, ex., the earth is around 5000 years old. If someone doesn't agree with you, they are categorized as out of reality.  You never prove your reality, but quickly jump to attacks  and labels.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2015, 10:09:39 PM »

What do you base this upon?  Experience?  Source?  

They are now; one is being coddled or totally ignored altogether.

Source: Baltimore PD - April 19 to end of June, there were 80 homicides, nearly double the 42 committed during the same period last year. By comparison, there were 53 homicides during that period in 2013, 48 in 2012, and 45 in 2011. Also, 100% of whites moved outta Baltimore on April 20th.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2015, 10:13:16 PM »
the earth is around 5000 years old

To be fair – no one, including the collective whole of 'modern science'... can for sure, without doubt accurately determine the age of the earth. We quite honestly do not know how old it is.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2015, 09:42:11 AM »
for a group that really doesnt care about hebrews they sure do like to talk about them

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2015, 10:03:19 AM »
No.  Give us statistics that show there is zero prejuidice shown by police officers based upon race.

You made a statement.  When asked for proof, you went into an attack on media, libs, me, and then claimed in the world there is no such thing as gay and transgender discrimination.

Is this how discussions go?  When asked a q, and you don't really have data, it's easier to just change subject? 

Check what race does most crime and then thin again while there is no equality... Its because blacks commit more crime so police have to check them for safety of others.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2015, 10:47:32 AM »

Imagine is all we could ever do cause animals cant comprehend any of which u wrote.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2015, 11:01:54 AM »
if you came across a nigerian immigrant youd still think hes a nhigga