Author Topic: Tbombz released from jail, Let's give GetBig's favorite son a warm welcome back!  (Read 70133 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
steroids are rarely "smuggled" in... it's paper products that used to be mailed in... a couple articles in MD kinda fucked that for a while.

and it's not about working hard and risking arrest... it's about money.

prison guards don't make shit, and not all are 100% by the book upstanding citizens... they have problems and bills like everybody else.

that being said... you have to realize that the majority of stuff that gets smuggled into prison ISN'T narcotics or steroids.. it's tobacco.

it's risk vs. reward.

does heroin get smuggled in? weed? sure... because the payout is great for the amount you need and the risk is somewhat small... smuggling in pills is more difficult (higher risk of #1 the CO getting caught and #2 the inmate getting caught with the pill ... and ratting on the CO). plus, if they get caught bringing in "drugs" (controlled substances) they get more charges (possession of a controlled substance, possession with intent to distribute, ect...)... as opposed to bringing in tobacco which is just an "introduction of a banned substance into a prison" or whatever they call it.. rarely a felony, usually a class 1 misdemeanor, but the CO will still lose his job.... you pay $50 for a can of chew in prison and make $100 off it by selling $5 dips, or you get a pack of cig's and sell them for $8-10 each (uncut, original roll...), or if you break up the tobacco and roll your own (with bible paper) you can charge $3-4 each...... so, there's a huge profit without the risk of getting another charge.. you might go to the hole and lose your money (but if you're smart, you have other people hold onto your money and have money on other peoples books and pay them a small percentage.... so you may have 135 on your books, and $18 coin on your person, but you may also have 12 other guys holding onto the same amount of coin).

you are full of shit  ::)
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

So is the toilets 'Eclipse Toilet Cleaning Services' wipes down Shakira  :-\

bigmc

• Getbig V
So is the toilets 'Eclipse Toilet Cleaning Services' wipes down Shakira  :-\

why don't you post up some fake girl friend stories james

or maybe a pic of how good you look

no

funny that

another anonymous little butt hurt twink with no balls
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

#1 fuck your mother

#2 you're a scamming piece of garbage

#3 you don't know shit

#4 I talk about what I know, if I don't KNOW about something, I don't talk about it

#5 you're a fat, ugly, pasty freckle faced know it all European loser

#6 go back to what you know best, harassing 60yr old bisexual shmoes on the internet.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
#1 fuck your mother

#3 you don't know shit

#4 I talk about what I know, if I don't KNOW about something, I don't talk about it

#6 go back to what you know best, harassing 60yr old bisexual shmoes on the internet.

Scammer?

your GH15 is showing  ;)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
FWIW...

the surenos aren't a prison gang. they're a regular gang (albeit a heavily disorganized one). so saying "the surenos are in LA county jail" is sort of a given because... they're a gang. obviously they end up in jail now and again. so if wolfox is using them as an example of a gang that's in jail, it's kinda like using the vice lords or hell's angels. they're a far cry from an actual prison gang like the aryan brotherhood.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
FWIW...

the surenos aren't a prison gang. they're a regular gang (albeit a heavily disorganized one). so saying "the surenos are in LA county jail" is sort of a given because... they're a gang. obviously they end up in jail now and again. so if wolfox is using them as an example of a gang that's in jail, it's kinda like using the vice lords or hell's angels. they're a far cry from an actual prison gang like the Caucasian brotherhood.

Does the Aryan Brotherhood have any presence outside of prisons?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Does the Aryan Brotherhood have any presence outside of prisons?

after guys get released they still keep their affiliations, sure. point is that the AB and groups like them are prison gangs first. they originated in prison, they have a hierarchy with ranks and all that good stuff. in a given prison you'll have dude A who's running shit and his lieutenants under him, etc.

the mexican mafia is a prison gang, and they have a bunch of little groups like the surenos that show allegiance to 'em, but any presence they have in a friggin' county jail is incidental. the place simply moves too quickly.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
after guys get released they still keep their affiliations, sure. point is that the AB and groups like them are prison gangs first. they originated in prison, they have a hierarchy with ranks and all that good stuff. in a given prison you'll have dude A who's running shit and his lieutenants under him, etc.

the mexican mafia is a prison gang, and they have a bunch of little groups like the surenos that show allegiance to 'em, but any presence they have in a friggin' county jail is incidental. the place simply moves too quickly.

Damn, insane to think these idiots in prison are so organized. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

it's respect, and common sense.

if you're a big dude (remember, most guys in prison are total fucking losers... tweakers and drunks, junkies... beta's for sure... and skinny as fuck), and you have a 'respectable' crime (armed robbery, murder, attempted murder, ag assualt, ect... not a burglary,  felony DUI, or possession of controlled substance, or a child molestor, ect..) and you have a decent sentence (more than just a few years), and people BELIEVE you WILL hurt the guy who steals anything from you, or at the very least you have the means to PAY for the guy to get hurt..... nobody is gonna steal from you.

prison is cut-throat. if somebody steals your TV, chances are that person has an enemy, and that enemy will let you know (with pleasure) WHO stole your TV so YOU can go take the dude out..... word gets around. nothing is ever a secret.

plus, all it takes is you making an example out of a couple people who disrespect you to make everybody else, no matter how big and tough they are think twice about fucking with you.  very true
very true. lots of punks in prison who are looking for somebody to look up to. very easy to be one of the "top dogs" so long as you have a little bit of common sense, street smarts, and a touch of muscle or swagger. very easy indeed.

now, that being said, to be fair, its also easy as shit to get your ass picked on and punked and even jumped if you project fear, lack of respect for yourself, submissiveness, etc.

Guys in there tend to be like vultures.  except for the top dogs. we are some pretty cool cats  8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
very true. lots of punks in prison who are looking for somebody to look up to. very easy to be one of the "top dogs" so long as you have a little bit of common sense, street smarts, and a touch of muscle or swagger. very easy indeed.

now, that being said, to be fair, its also easy as shit to get your ass picked on and punked and even jumped if you project fear, lack of respect for yourself, submissiveness, etc.

Guys in there tend to be like vultures.  except for the top dogs. we are some pretty cool cats  8)
But, you were in Jail, not Prison, correct?

Wolfox

• Getbig V

'little groups' like surenos? Oh man... I can't be bothered with such a statement. Its certainly telling of your lack of knowledge. The surenos are the largest prison and jail gang in the entire country.

and all this talk about county moving too quickly...more telling. With the backlogs and overcrowding of the state prisons LA County has extended stays. And regardless of time spent and people changing in county the politics stay the same.

Too many ignorant people speak freely on subjects they know little about. The problem isn't the ignorance...its the pretending.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Good observations, but where does this leave you in the prison culture hierarchy?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
tbombz and primemuscle:

Wolfox

• Getbig V
FWIW...

the surenos aren't a prison gang. they're a regular gang (albeit a heavily disorganized one). so saying "the surenos are in LA county jail" is sort of a given because... they're a gang. obviously they end up in jail now and again. so if wolfox is using them as an example of a gang that's in jail, it's kinda like using the vice lords or hell's angels. they're a far cry from an actual prison gang like the Caucasian brotherhood.

Wrong. I'm going to educate you because I'm actually from the gang capitol of the US. I'm from the streets of LA. Surenos are soldiers to the Mexican mafia. Surenos are actually more of a prison organization than a street gang. On the street they don't bang sur...only in jail and prison. On the streets they bang their local hoods and against each other but as soon as they hit county and the pen they put the street beef aside and bang sur and are controlled by the Mexican mafia. Also on the streets they take orders from the mexican mafia.

All mexican street gangs in SoCal are part of the umbrella sur organization- the foot soldiers of,the,m,mafia. All major street gangs are taxed by the m mafia. You slang? they are getting a cut. You extort local businesses? they are getting a cut. You violate a peace treaty between two different sur gangs on the street? you're getting taxed and punished.

The 13 at the end of every mexican street gang here isn't about bad luck, it's the 13th letter of the alphabet M which is pledging allegiance to the the mexican mafia.  

A lot of ignorant people think these are just petty street gangs but behind the scenes there is business and money with a hierarchy.
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
why don't you post up some fake girl friend stories james

or maybe a pic of how good you look

no

funny that

another anonymous little butt hurt twink with no balls

Don't cry Shakira. At least those fat hips would help steady when you're bending over to scrub a festival toilet.

'Eclipse Toilet Cleaning Services'. Who would've thought you had such a 'shit' job  :-X

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Arce is from here. Let him tell you if im wrong and you're right about this.
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
#1 fuck your mother

#3 you don't know shit

Well he knows toilet cleaning if it helps?  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
tbombz and primemuscle:

You seem to have something of an obsession going on here. Seems a bit warped in my opinion.

The video has humor though. Which of us is the short guy? I think Tbombz and I are similar in height and stature, were just decades apart in age.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Wrong. I'm going to educate you because I'm actually from the gang capitol of the US. I'm from the streets of LA. Surenos are soldiers,to the,Mexican mafia. Surenos are actually more of a prison organization than a street gang. On the street they don't bang sur...only in jail and prison. On the streets they bang their local hoods and against each other but as soon as they hit county and the pen they put the street beef aside and,bang sur and are controlled by the Mexican mafia. Also on the streets they take orders from the mexican mafia.

All mexican street gangs in SoCal are part of the umbrella sur organization- the foot soldiers of,the,m,mafia.All major street gangs are taxed by the m mafia.

A lot of ignorant people,think these are just petty street gangs but behind the scenes there is business and money with a hierarchy.

I am from the streets of L.A. too....well sort of, I grew up in Beverly Hills and Encino many decades ago....probably doesn't count huh? Please to say I no longer live in the hell hole otherwise known as L.A. County. Seems more like some foreign (South American) country then the L.A. of days gone by. Not that there are no gangs in Portland, OR because they are here too, just not in my neighborhood.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
You seem to have something of an obsession going on here.

With you or tbombz?

???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
With you or tbombz?

???

You tell me. Either way, it doesn't put you in the best light.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
You tell me. Either way, it doesn't put you in the best light.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Dumb reply, but certainly not unexpected.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Dumb reply, but certainly not unexpected.

simmer down grandpa