Author Topic: Altercation At The Gym.  (Read 49993 times)

suckmymuscle

Altercation At The Gym.
« on: January 10, 2009, 01:18:46 PM »
  Ha ha ha...so I was working pecs today and this short, fat bastard who calls himself a powerlifter was monopolizing the one olympic bar the gym had to do squats - squatting 500 lbs for quarter reps with two spotters. He was doing like 5 sets resting 5 minutes between each, and there were several people waiting in line not only to do squats, but also to use the one olympic bar he was monopolizing. So I asked him how many sets he had to go, and he said 3. I asked him if we could share the bar, and he answered:

"No way, dude. You are gonna wait in line like everyone else."

So I looked at him taken aback by his cocky assholish reply and said:

"The thing is, you don't own the bar nor the squat racket, and you have been using both for 15 minutes. There are other people who also pay membership at this gym, and they shouldn't need to wait especially since you are taking 5 minute breaks beween sets."

So the fat queer gets in a tizy and says to me out loud, almost yelling:

"I don't give a shit. I got the bar first so it's mine. You need to wait. You are starting to piss me off. If you don't back out, I am gona beat the shit out of you."

Well, I thought to myself that it wasn't worth it ruining my weekend over this obese son of a bitch at a police station, so I gave him a warning that I would give him an opportunity to apologize to me and walk away, and that if he didn't I would fucking kill him. He apologized when he saw how pissed off I was, and walked away. So I went to grab the bar to take to the bench racket, and when I turned to the other side, the fucker sucker punched me right below my left eye. I almost fell, but I punched him back in the jaw. He fell, and then I continued to kick him until three other guys held me and splitted us. He stood up almost crying and his jaw was swollen. He went to the cops to press charges. Now, believe it or not, I am facing criminal assault battery charges even though he was the one who hit me first! Apparently, this is because I continued to kick him after he fell, which qualifies as "aggravated and unnecessary use of force". Wow, what shit laws. I just got home from the police station and we are having a meeting with mine and his lawyers on Monday. What a shit fat fuck. Fat bastards should be sterilized. Hate them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Altercation At The Gym.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 01:20:16 PM »
 ::) and then you woke up.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 01:20:46 PM »
What kind of fvcked up shitty gym has 1 Olympic bar for a community of members?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 01:21:24 PM »
  Ha ha ha...so I was working pecs today and this short, fat bastard who calls himself a powerlifter was monopolizing the one olympic bar the gym had to do squats - squatting 500 lbs for quarter reps with two spotters. He was doing like 5 sets resting 5 minutes between each, and there were several people waiting in line not only to do squats, but also to use the one olympic bar he was monopolizing. So I asked him how many sets he had to go, and he said 3. I asked him if we could share the bar, and he answered:

"No way, dude. You are gonna wait in line like everyone else."

So I looked at him taken aback by his cocky assholish reply and said:

"The thing is, you don't own the bar nor the squat racket, and you have been using both for 15 minutes. There are other people who also pay membership at this gym, and they shouldn't need to wait especially since you are taking 5 minute breaks beween sets."

So the fat queer gets in a tizy and says to me out loud, almost yelling:

"I don't give a shit. I got the bar first so it's mine. You need to wait. You are starting to piss me off. If you don't back out, I am gona beat the shit out of you."

Well, I thought to myself that it wasn't worth it ruining my weekend over this obese son of a bitch at a police station, so I gave him a warning that I would give him an opportunity to apologize to me and walk away, and that if he didn't I would fucking kill him. He apologized when he saw how pissed off I was, and walked away. So I went to grab the bar to take to the bench racket, and when I turned to the other side, the fucker sucker punched me right below my left eye. I almost fell, but I punched him back in the jaw. He fell, and then I continued to kick him until three other guys held me and splitted us. He stood up almost crying and is jaw was swollen. He went to the cops to press charges. Now, believe it or not, I am facing criminal assault battery charges even though he was the one who hit me first! Apparently, this is because I continued to kick him after he fell, which qualifies as "aggravated and unnecessary use of force". Wow, what shit laws. I just got home from the police station and we have a meeting with mine and his lawyers on Monday. What a shit fat fuck. Fat bastards should be sterilized. Hate them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
So you grabbed the olympic bar with 500 pounds on it and carried it to a bench? You must be an absolute BEAST!!!!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 01:21:44 PM »
"suckmymuscle" bent them all with his claimed 620 pound bench presses. ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 01:22:01 PM »
If you were wearing a Tapout shirt he would have given you the bar straight away.....
P

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2009, 01:23:39 PM »
so he was using a barbell and u wanted it ???
big deal...wait your turn and stop trying to cause a scene when u dont need to
w

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2009, 01:23:46 PM »
"suckmymuscle" bent them all with his claimed 620 pound bench presses. ::)

sounds like an absolute monster....if he goes to prison he'll need two cells to accomodate his frame.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2009, 01:24:37 PM »
you have one olympic bar at yougym ? wtf ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2009, 01:25:33 PM »
Suckmybutthole has been sniffing glue with Johnny Falcon again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 01:26:25 PM »
and then you woke up.

So I am basically lying about all of this according to you? Ok.

SUCKMYMUSCE

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2009, 01:26:35 PM »
Suckmybutthole has been sniffing glue, succking dick and making up stories with Johnny Falcon again.
fixed.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2009, 01:27:01 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCE

I would believe you if you said you needed the olympic bar to see how deep you could get it into your ass.

io856

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2009, 01:27:48 PM »
Couldn't you have just used the non-olympic bar just this  one time?

Then plan to get there earlier or later next time?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2009, 01:28:17 PM »
so he was using a barbell and u wanted it ???
big deal...wait your turn and stop trying to cause a scene when u dont need to
yes Gene. He is being a drama llama.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »
Suckmybutthole has been sniffing glue with Johnny Falcon again.

;D

This guy is a classic bullshitter. His Cigarette Man gimmick was probably worse.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2009, 01:28:59 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCE

well let's see, let's take a look at your past "claims", 620 pound bench press, 6'5" 285 ripped but won't post a picture, broke a German Shephard's spine with your bare hands, put your food in a blender to "bypass the digestive process", so rich that you don't have to work if you don't want to, Greg Kovacs was 440 pounds ripped.................. ......yeah i think i'll believe this story too. ::)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2009, 01:29:02 PM »
Post a copy of the police report with your private info covered up.  

suckmymuscle doesn't seem like the type of guy who makes this kind of thing up.  ;D ;D
S

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2009, 01:29:32 PM »

It's a health club. I usually work out at Power Gym, but on weekends I prefer to work out at this gym because it is close to my house and Power Gym is on the other side of town, and I don't want to drive.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

io856

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 01:30:10 PM »
well let's see, let's take a look at your past "claims", 620 pound bench press, 6'5" 285 ripped but won't post a picture, broke a German Shephard's spine with your bare hands, put your food in a blender to "bypass the digestive process", so rich that you don't have to work if you don't want to, Greg Kovacs was 440 pounds ripped.................. ......yeah i think i'll believe this story too. ::)
booooooooooooooooooooooolshit

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 01:30:20 PM »
post a copy of the police report
F

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2009, 01:31:15 PM »
 It's a health club. I usually work out at Power Gym, but on weekends I prefer to work out at this gym because it is close to my house and Power Gym is on the other side of town, and I don't want to drive.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
What kind of "health club" is this. Curves has more olympic bars than this place.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2009, 01:31:23 PM »
yes Gene. He is being a drama llama.
x2
w

Alex23

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2009, 01:31:32 PM »
::) and then you woke up.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHA H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is reality checks like these that makes this place great.