Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 340739 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2019, 12:00:09 PM »
PELLIUS, First ... How the hell did you find a parking spot anywhere near Bishop Street?

Main topic ....  I'm a bit surprised that you didn't give him your extra $1 sandwich when you first saw that hungry looking sreet person.

That's the Hawaiian style (some form of Calabsh??)  I respected so much among the Hawaiian people.

Plus it would have avoided all that followed which seems to have ruined part of your nice Hawaiian day and caused injury to various body parts.

No intent to be a good-guy preacher here but I run into a good number of street people whenever I walk down the Strip and I've sortta made it a habit to get a bag full of cheap White Castle burgers and offer them to anyone who looks on the hungry-desperite side of living.

It's a habit that I learned in Hawaii when I was hungry and some unknown Hawaii father noticed and invited me to a Baby-Luau and  that spirit of Aloha spirit/kindness continued over the years.

To get to the point .... I think you should have offered that guy your 'extra' sandwich as soon as you noticed that he was hungry ..... just to keep that Aloha/Calabash tradition alive.You acted more like a New Yorker!

Refer to the history of the Calabash. (Spelling?)

Come on, man. Just stop. Every post is a trip down memory road where it's always 1955. How long has it been since you lived in Hawaii? Ten? Fifteen years?

The homeless are a blight on our island. It's having a real effect on Tourism which is finally getting the government to crack down on them. It wouldn't be so bad if they kept a low profile and just leave people alone -- but they don't. They terrorize people. Always begging for money. And they can't just be quiet. They're always yelling, talking to themselves, taking over bus stops, parks, public sidewalks...

How would you like to be having lunch with your granddaughter only to have a filthy, stinky, feral, subhuman ask/demand some of your food?

The Aloha spirit works both ways, brah.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2019, 12:02:49 PM »
Hahaha I cannit get ower the stinking cunt just stannin there watching you eat with his cock out, tramps are fucking disgusting he should be set on fire

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2019, 12:05:57 PM »
Hahaha I cannit get ower the stinking cunt just stannin there watching you eat with his cock out, tramps are fucking disgusting he should be set on fire

That beggar deserved to get smashed in the face.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2019, 12:08:51 PM »
That beggar deserved to get smashed in the face.

Definitely mate, that sort of behaviour just isn’t acceptable in civilised society, and tramps have the nerve to complain that no fucker wants to look at them and buisness want them moved on

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2019, 12:12:34 PM »
60 years old and think of homeless people as "filty piece of shit" and think he's justified to assault them.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2019, 12:19:44 PM »
60 years old and think of homeless people as "filty piece of shit" and think he's justified to assault them.

if at any age you find yourself fighting homeless people in the street over cheese burgers you know at that stage your life is a train wreck

i still don't get why anyone would be sitting on a dirty pavement eating their food unless they're a beggar

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2019, 12:21:02 PM »

if at any age you find yourself fighting homeless people in the street over cheese burgers you know at that stage your life is a train wreck

i still don't get why anyone would be sitting on a dirty pavement eating their food unless they're a beggar

homeless person obviously thought pellius was one of his own and maybe in their community its common to share.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2019, 12:21:58 PM »

Because you're an inbred retard with Down's syndrome.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2019, 12:24:24 PM »
"Sylvester Stallone spent about three weeks sleeping at the Port Authority bus station when he came across an ad for an adult film that was paying $100 a day. Stallone worked for two days on the film - long enough to get himself out of the bus station"

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2019, 12:26:27 PM »
"After a young Kurt Cobain's parents got divorced, he was tossed around between extended family members until he ended up homeless, living under a bridge. "

"When Jim Morrison was a struggling poet/musician, he slept everywhere from rooftops to cars and even under the pier at Venice Beach"

"When Cary Grant was young, he would sleep out in alleys if he couldn't make enough money to stay at a flop house by working on the military docks."

"Daniel Craig slept on a park bench when he was a struggling actor.  In an interview, the Bond star stated, "I've done awful things to survive, because I had no money.""

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2019, 12:26:51 PM »
homeless person obviously thought pellius was one of his own and maybe in their community its common to share.

exactly. why the fk else would he target pelius for his burger? probably thought pelius had begged them from a punter and should share his spoils with him.

i wouldn't be surprised if pelius waits in mcdonalds till someone else comes in to buy a burger and then comes in and says "can i give you a dollar and get the second burger brah"

that's probably why he has to sit outside on the floor. the staff probably won't let him sit inside as he#s known for hassling the regular customers.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2019, 12:27:28 PM »

And then to take the time to type all of that out to share with strangers on a message board.

And before you ask (demand) Pellius, no I'm not going to post a picture of myself. Getbig is just entertainment for me, it's not my life

Thanks for the entertainment, weirdo

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2019, 12:28:35 PM »

Of course, you being a phaggot you are not offended by some low lifes exposing themselves to people minding their own business. You take it as a compliment and an invitation which I'm sure you'll gladly accept.

Except for creeps like you and Conker the rest of us look at that, and don't take kindly too, as disgusting behavior more then worthy of an ass whipping.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2019, 12:29:18 PM »
pellius trains for years in grappling.

decides that starting a strete fight is a good idea, and instead of taking the fight to the ground and use his training skills, he goes to throw hands - and injur himself.  ::) :D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2019, 12:31:04 PM »
Of course, you being a phaggot you are not offended by some low lifes exposing themselves to people minding their own business. You take it as a compliment and an invitation which I'm sure you'll gladly accept.

Except for creeps like you and Conker the rest of us look at that, and don't take kindly too, as disgusting behavior more then worthy of an ass whipping.

ive seen drunks with their dick out on the street, not once have i thought "he's showing his dick, lets get closer!"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2019, 12:33:12 PM »
And then to take the time to type all of that out to share with strangers on a message board.

And before you ask (demand) Pellius, no I'm not going to post a picture of myself. Getbig is just entertainment for me, it's not my life

Thanks for the entertainment, weirdo

Yet you read every word and commented on it and the kind of stuff posted on getbig everyday.

And it's no surprise you want to stay annonymous. It's the only reason why you are such a mouthy bitch, coward.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2019, 12:34:01 PM »

dude, i will bet the number of people who have gotten into a fight with a tramp over a cheese burger is minuscule (even on getbig!)

you're a complete mess "brah"  :D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2019, 12:35:06 PM »
"Two-time boxing champion Rocky Lockridge has fallen on hard times and is now homeless in New Jersey."

just another filthy piece of shit huh?

says a lot about a person who think of his fellow human beings like that.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2019, 12:37:13 PM »
ive seen drunks with their dick out on the street, not once have i thought "he's showing his dick, lets get closer!"

Says a lot about the company you keep. Never once happened to me in my almost 60 years. But that was the first time I've been in that area since I was a teenager. A lot has changed.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2019, 12:37:52 PM »

don't get pelius mad brah!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2019, 12:39:04 PM »
dude, i will bet the number of people who have gotten into a fight with a tramp over a cheese burger is minuscule (even on getbig!)

you're a complete mess "brah"  :D

That's because most people, like you, are cowards and tolerate disgusting public behavior.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2019, 12:40:23 PM »
Says a lot about the company you keep. Never once happened to me in my almost 60 years. But that was the first time I've been in that area since I was a teenager. A lot has changed.

if youre in a big city, it happends.

ive also seen people drunk, vomiting, pissing, getting into fights, making out etc etc

but here's the thing - not once have it caused me to attack them. not only would it be illegal for me to do so, but it would be plain stupid.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2019, 12:41:26 PM »
That's because most people, like you, are cowards and tolerate disgusting public behavior.

i can honestly say i've never in my life had a homeless try and get aggressive with me

then again i don't make a habit of sitting around on the dirty pavement eating my dinner, posing as a beggar

;D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2019, 12:42:01 PM »

whats disgusting behaviour? would you kick a dog if he shits on the street (or his owner if he doesnt clean it up)? how about someone spitting? if showing a dick is a no-no for a prude like you howabout being mooned? does that deserve an ass-kicking (no pun intended)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2019, 12:47:58 PM »
Hilarious how the idiots on this board glorify homeless people as if they all just need a break and they’ll be back on their feet. Uh, no.

Bums, as they used to be called, were not tolerated on the streets in the past. They were usually comprised of two groups- lazy or incapacitated ( mentally or physically). If you were the latter you were often put into a state or private charity run institution. If you were the former you would be forced to get a job doing something.

Fast forward to now. Liberals forced changes in the law to empty out institutions becaused it was deemed cruel. It happened in great numbers in my home state of NY. Nearly overnight these people who couldn’t take care of themselves were turned loose on society. Most now live on the streets or in shelters. And that ain’t working out.

As for the lazy? Well government rewards their behavior with freebies. And that creates more lazy people. The Liberal wet dream.

As for Pellius’ story, I completely get it. A week last year in San Francisco, downtown, showed me how obnoxious the homeless can be. Sleeping on streets, pissing and shitting everywhere, dumping trash and accosting you as you go by. Yeah- a lot of them need a kick in the ass because the government sure isn’t helping one iota.