Author Topic: Does Spending $800 on sneakers make me a man?  (Read 343557 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Trading blows with a homeless man
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2019, 06:35:02 AM »

pellius handling his business  :D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2019, 06:58:19 AM »

pellius handling his business  :D

:D

Pell, trading "blows" and "Cock out", not a good combo my friend..

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2019, 07:06:20 AM »
So I had to go into town and while there I did a workout at the 24 hr fitness on Bishop Street which is just down the street from the courthouse.

After my workout I went to McDonald's and got their buy one QP with cheese and get another for a dollar. I then realized that the place was so crowded that there was nowhere to sit so I had to go outside.

They have long gotten rid of any tables and chairs along the walkway at Fort Street Mall (an outside mall because the homeless take it over. So with nowhere else to go I just find a vacant out of way space and sit cross-legged on the ground.

As I am eating my QP with cheese a homeless guy comes up to me and points at my other QP and says he wants it. I look at him with disgust and say that I want it too, that's why I bought it. He then tells me he's hungry and points again at my sandwich and says, "You have one. Give me the other one." I just tell him that I'm hungry too and want both of them. That's why I bought two. He then flips me off and walks away.
I'm kind of pissed at that filty piece of shit but whatever.

He then comes back and stands about five yards aways from me and stares at me. I'm still just sitting there and I say, "Is there a problem?" He's wearing these baggy short and just lifts up one side of his shorts and shows me his cock. Doesn't say anything but just looks at my with his cock hanging out. I'm like WTF? So I look at him bewildered and actually say, "What the fuck?" He doesn't say anything but just stands there in front of me and everybody else walking through the mall with his shorts up and his cock hanging out.

I'm really caught off guard and thinking what should I do. Then I just decide I'm going to kick his ass. So I stand up and make my way toward him. I am somewhat surprised that he doesn't run away but actually adopts a fighting stance and says, "Let's go!"
He has both hands up near his chin and starts bouncing around like a boxer. I put my hands up and we square off. He's actually throwing some jabs with his left lead and then roundhouse kicks me on the inner knee of my right leg (I'm a South Paw). I then say to myself, "Shit, does everybody train in MMA now?" MMA is the most popular sport in Hawaii now and we have more MMA and BJJ schools per square mile than any State in the US. It's like everybody is into it. I guess since we really don't have a football, basketball, or baseball team MMA is the only way we can make a name for ourselves.

Anyway, I'm a bit taller than he was and close the distance and throw an overhead left that catches him solid right of the right side of his forehead. This causes him to turn to his left and bend forward. Then I give him a front snap kick square on the face with my left leg (I'm wearing shoes). He goes to the ground.

I wanted like to give him a few kicks to body while he was on the ground but I heard someone say, "Brah, the cops are coming." And I look up and there's a crowd around me. I decided to high tail it out of there. As I was taking off, I paused briefly and headed back to get my other QP with cheese. "Don't want to forget this," I said as the crowd laughed.

My car was parked about a block away and as I was making my way in that direction I saw a bus coming. I decided to hop on the bus and just get out of there. I figure if the cops caught me they would have to make up a report and all that stuff but if I was nowhere to be found and it was just the homeless guy they wouldn't give a shit and I can pick up my car tomorrow. Everybody is so sick of these street people making lives miserable for decent tax paying citizens that just want to go about their business in peace that I'm pretty sure that even with all the cameras in the area I'll be OK.

Anyway, while sitting at the bus I'm thinking, "Jeeze, I'm close to 60 years old and I'm still throwing hands with low lives." I then notice that my right knee hurts a bit and my left hand is swollen and I can't make a fist. You would think that I could get through a street fight with a homeless guy unscathed but the years really takes its toll. Now I won't won't be able to train for who knows how long. The hand doesn't seem broken but just swollen. The skull is the hardest part of your body and fist will break first before a solid skull. That's why it's always good to keep your chin tucked in.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2019, 07:40:50 AM »
Hahahah can’t stop laughing at his cock hanging out and staring at you.

Picturing him fighting with his cock out its even funnier  lmao

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2019, 07:48:41 AM »
PELLIUS, First ... How the hell did you find a parking spot anywhere near Bishop Street?

Main topic ....  I'm a bit surprised that you didn't give him your extra $1 sandwich when you first saw that hungry looking sreet person.

That's the Hawaiian style (some form of Calabsh??)  I respected so much among the Hawaiian people.

Plus it would have avoided all that followed which seems to have ruined part of your nice Hawaiian day and caused injury to various body parts.

No intent to be a good-guy preacher here but I run into a good number of street people whenever I walk down the Strip and I've sortta made it a habit to get a bag full of cheap White Castle burgers and offer them to anyone who looks on the hungry-desperite side of living.

It's a habit that I learned in Hawaii when I was hungry and some unknown Hawaii father noticed and invited me to a Baby-Luau and  that spirit of Aloha spirit/kindness continued over the years.

To get to the point .... I think you should have offered that guy your 'extra' sandwich as soon as you noticed that he was hungry ..... just to keep that Aloha/Calabash tradition alive.You acted more like a New Yorker!

Refer to the history of the Calabash. (Spelling?)

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2019, 07:50:26 AM »
Should have gone back inside and grabbed a job application and handed him that instead. 

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2019, 07:57:22 AM »
Good for you, Pellius. Maybe that lowlife learned a lesson.
Are most of the bums mainland haoles?
What politicians don't understand is that they are encouraging homelessness by making life easy for these people...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2019, 07:58:00 AM »

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2019, 07:58:43 AM »

this is apparently the scene of this epic battle of the bums (fort street mcds)

that does not look like a place where a normal dude would just sit down on the ground "cross legged". i would 100% guess the other bum thought pellius was a fellow bum.

in fact at this stage i would say it's a fair possibility that pelius was in fact begging himself at the time.

why the fk else would a grown @ss man be sitting on the pavement out there.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2019, 08:11:51 AM »
CONKER. No need to defend PELLIUS but ... I've fine-dined at that Fort Street Mall McDonald's often and if there ain't no place to sit, it's not uncommon to make yourself comfortable Hawaii-style such as Pellius mentions.

But I would'nt relax Hawaii style if there was a seatless McDonald's on Hotel Street.

I can tell that you're not from Hawaii, so look it up.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2019, 08:25:16 AM »

pellius handling his business  :D

;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2019, 08:25:58 AM »
just doesn't look like a place where a normal person would sit on the ground.

he said himself mcdonalds had taken away chairs and tables from out there as it attracted homeless people.

it's probably a bit of pitch for homeless folk to scrounge leftover food and spare change.

either way. you know you've hit rock bottom when you're "reduced" to fighting homeless people over hamburgers in the street.
(especially if during the fight your opponent has their c0ck out ;D)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2019, 08:29:31 AM »
good story. i thought you were going to do the dollar trick.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2019, 08:33:35 AM »
;D

the one with the two old guys on stage going at it was joe kapp and the great mosca  at a cfl event.
F

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2019, 08:40:22 AM »
Hilarious story, glad you kicked his ass.  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2019, 08:49:30 AM »
KING OF THE HOMELESS'S !

pellius, i will pay you $200 cash and a month's supply of cheese quarter pounders, if you'll video your next bum fight.
 ;D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2019, 08:55:38 AM »
Did he have Bumfights tattooed on his head?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2019, 09:42:47 AM »
People are killing each other over a hamburger!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2019, 09:58:24 AM »
So I had to go into town and while there I did a workout at the 24 hr fitness on Bishop Street which is just down the street from the courthouse.

After my workout I went to McDonald's and got their buy one QP with cheese and get another for a dollar. I then realized that the place was so crowded that there was nowhere to sit so I had to go outside.

They have long gotten rid of any tables and chairs along the walkway at Fort Street Mall (an outside mall because the homeless take it over. So with nowhere else to go I just find a vacant out of way space and sit cross-legged on the ground.

As I am eating my QP with cheese a homeless guy comes up to me and points at my other QP and says he wants it. I look at him with disgust and say that I want it too, that's why I bought it. He then tells me he's hungry and points again at my sandwich and says, "You have one. Give me the other one." I just tell him that I'm hungry too and want both of them. That's why I bought two. He then flips me off and walks away.
I'm kind of pissed at that filty piece of shit but whatever.

He then comes back and stands about five yards aways from me and stares at me. I'm still just sitting there and I say, "Is there a problem?" He's wearing these baggy short and just lifts up one side of his shorts and shows me his cock. Doesn't say anything but just looks at my with his cock hanging out. I'm like WTF? So I look at him bewildered and actually say, "What the fuck?" He doesn't say anything but just stands there in front of me and everybody else walking through the mall with his shorts up and his cock hanging out.

I'm really caught off guard and thinking what should I do. Then I just decide I'm going to kick his make love to his ass. So I stand up and make my way toward him. I am somewhat surprised that he doesn't run away but actually adopts a fighting stance and says, "Let's go!"
He has both hands up near his chin and starts bouncing around like a boxer. I put my hands up and we square off. He's actually throwing some jabs with his left lead and then roundhouse kicks me on the inner knee of my right leg (I'm a South Paw). I then say to myself, "Shit, does everybody train in MMA now?" MMA is the most popular sport in Hawaii now and we have more MMA and BJJ schools per square mile than any State in the US. It's like everybody is into it. I guess since we really don't have a football, basketball, or baseball team MMA is the only way we can make a name for ourselves.

Anyway, I'm a bit taller than he was and close the distance and throw an overhead left that catches him solid right of the right side of his forehead. This causes him to turn to his left and bend forward. Then I give him a front snap kick square on the face with my left leg (I'm wearing shoes). He goes to the ground.

I wanted like to give him a few kicks to body while he was on the ground but I heard someone say, "Brah, the cops are coming." And I look up and there's a crowd around me. I decided to high tail it out of there. As I was taking off, I paused briefly and headed back to get my other QP with cheese. "Don't want to forget this," I said as the crowd laughed.

My car was parked about a block away and as I was making my way in that direction I saw a bus coming. I decided to hop on the bus and just get out of there. I figure if the cops caught me they would have to make up a report and all that stuff but if I was nowhere to be found and it was just the homeless guy they wouldn't give a shit and I can pick up my car tomorrow. Everybody is so sick of these street people making lives miserable for decent tax paying citizens that just want to go about their business in peace that I'm pretty sure that even with all the cameras in the area I'll be OK.

Anyway, while sitting at the bus I'm thinking, "Jeeze, I'm close to 60 years old and I'm still throwing hands with blowing low lives." I then notice that my right knee hurts a bit and my left hand is swollen and I can't make a fist. You would think that I could get through a street fight with a homeless guy unscathed but the years really takes its toll. Now I won't won't be able to train for who knows how long. The hand doesn't seem broken but just swollen. The skull is the hardest part of your body and fist will break first before a solid skull. That's why it's always good to keep your chin tucked in.

Fixed

You have some interesting stories bro.

Wasnt it a few months ago you posted the picture of the homeless lady who needed help and now you're beating them senseless. That's coming full circle.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2019, 10:23:46 AM »
KING OF THE HOMELESS'S !

pellius, i will pay you $200 cash and a month's supply of cheese quarter pounders, if you'll video your next bum fight.
 ;D

holy shit! pellius did some real damage to your delicate psyche. Ive never seen someone get so completely owned. not even pumpster and squad.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2019, 11:06:32 AM »
yeh i'm so triggered i've taken to the streets to pick fight with hobos!  ???

i bet pelius was like "fuk this. i'm getting owned to fk by conker off getbig, now this hobo is showing me his cock!!" "i gotta make a stand mang"!!!

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2019, 11:39:54 AM »
LOL at Pellius. For a lousy buck he got himself into a mess.

Funniest story since Goodrum confronted some dude about a bicycle.

Vince, you're an Atheist and therefore don't have a moral foundation other than just your personal preference and opinion. You don't think in terms of good and evil or right or wrong but rather legal or illegal, profit/loss, surplus/deficit.

There was an all too common incident where a man tried to rob a convenience store by point a gun at the store owner. Little did he know that his son was in the storage room to the robber's right with a clear line of sight. The son fired two shots killing the robber.

Of course, a majority condemned the son and wanted to charge him with manslaughter. You do not kill a man for less than $500, which was the amount in the register. The Left charge those that defended the shooter as wanting the death penalty for robbers.

A couple of things wrong with that perspective. Nobody was saying that robbing a store should be a capital crime, but, in the process of committing that crime, you are taking certain risks. If you assault someone you shouldn't get the death penalty but if you get your ass beat in the assault, say even die by falling on your head, then tough luck.

By defending your property, you are not just defending the dollar worth of that property, but in a very real sense, you are defending civilized society. That someone can't just come up to you and take what they want. Whether it's $500, $5,000 or $1.

You should have the right, and the right to defend that right, of private property and not be threatened or bullied and have someone demand you give it to them or they just taking it.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2019, 11:42:16 AM »
pellius now regaling us with stories of epic fist fights with tramps. my fkin lord! other dude probably saw pellius as another hobo trying to muscle in on his patch.

well done for scaring off the competition "brah". i'm sure that particular begging p1tch will be all yours from now on!

;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL! So desperate trying to redeem yourself for the brutal beatings you get on this board.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2019, 11:45:17 AM »

Of course, a majority condemned the son and wanted to charge him with manslaughter.

And thats whats wrong w/ the libtard/pussy world.
Im Atheist (religion is embarrassingly fake) there is only good/evil as it relates to our human race. (Dont need fake sky-wizard/children's books and cults to dictate).

The son should be a hero, not condemned by pussies. The ones that complain, would be kissing their own kids ass if he protected them.
Just embarrassing, cult-like, homo behavior.

Protect your own, kill the bad guy, easy...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2019, 11:53:27 AM »
The son should be a hero, not condemned by pussies. The ones that complain, would be kissing their own kids ass if he protected them.
Just embarrassing, cult-like, homo behavior.

Protect your own, kill the bad guy, easy...

Truth.