Author Topic: So I ve been benchpressing and doing dips once a day for three weeks  (Read 16004 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Only 5 to 7 sets of 10/15 reps each a day, in less than 30 minutes, and made significant progresses in the chest area in a very short amount of time considering I'm natural. Never trained that way thinking it would be counterproductive, but a month ago i said fuck it, i want to improve my pecs so im going to train them more often, as simple as that. Interestingly enough, i dont even train with high intensity, and still make progresses.
Im going to try with biceps curls and situps maybe I will improve the same way in the arms and abs department.

I eat twice a day with ridiculously low amounts of proteins.

My revolutionary "theory" is that the more you lift weights the more muscular you get (  :o ), not giving a fuck about anything else but what my body feels like. That there s no thing as overtraining especially for a natural. I believe diet is important for people who have to lose weight and who should lower their carb and fat intakes, but for naturally lean ectos and mesos diet is basically pointless. Eat what you want, train as often as you can/feel like, and voila, lean and muscular.  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
You must be a beast. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Most people on here know i'm a 170 lbs twink, but that's the way I'm born no point in aiming for more. I may post a before/after pic in one or two months from now to see if the experiment is working.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
I've been thinking for quite some time that most of the stuff that's "legit" is just an average (working for most people to some level), while many different things can work differently for different people, given their metabolism, hormone level, CNS, etc, etc...
 T.Freeman (yes, he's on hormones, but whatever) is training very ligh most of the time, yet is a beast, while some are on the same hormones, train like beasts, but doesn't come close.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Volume builds muscle. Just look at gymnasts.
I'm considering doing something similar by throwing in multiple sets/reps of inclined push ups every other day to see if it makes any difference to my upper body development.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Most people know i'm a 170 lbs twink, but that's the way I'm born no point in aiming for more. I may post a before/after pic in one or two months from now to see if the experiment is working.

I trained "natural" for about 10 years too, just always enjoyed it, but one day, when I noticed that I'm barely making any progress (yet givin all of my abilities) and started to risk a serious injury (as somehow I got stronger, gradually, outlifted most juicers at my gym, by a lot, except few exercises) + it's annoying to plateau for years, I deciced to take it to another level. I may regret it once, but hell, it took the pleasure of lifting to another level..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
I trained "natural" for about 10 years too, just always enjoyed it, but one day, when I noticed that I'm barely making any progress (yet givin all of my abilities) and started to risk a serious injury (as somehow I got stronger, gradually, outlifted most juicers at my gym, by a lot, except few exercises) + it's annoying to plateau for years, I deciced to take it to another level. I may regret it once, but hell, it took the pleasure of lifting to another level..
as a natural ecto my only goal is to get even more leaner and chiseled over time, the mass game being obviously out of question / and has always been.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
as a natural ecto my only goal is to get even more leaner and chiseled over time, the mass game being obviously out of question / and has always been.

I'm an ecto too... It's pretty annoying (the speed the weight goes down without the calories), but when I mostly see endos around or these who have tendencies of endos (to accumulate fat) struggling all the time to keep the fat off I feel happy with what I have (can eat a ton and still remain lean).

HonestBob

• Getbig IV

Were you born with a loser mentality or did your failure at everything make this condition worse?

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
A couple of years ago i trained each bodypart 7 days a week,just 1 set of 1 exercise done for 50 reps a set.If i hit 50 reps i added 1.25kg a side the next day which cut me down to 43-44 reps and then kept doing ti each day till i got back to 50reps.My initial thought was that i would be over training,but the weight is light enough not to tax the CNS.Within 2 weeks my chest,back,delts and arms (especially chest) looked a lot fuller.At the end of the workout after a 10 mins rest i felt great and felt like training again,unlike feeling totally exhausted after a HIT workout.I started off doing squats every day but after 3 weeks my hips stared hurting so cut back to twice a week on squats.I used to post on ironage what weight and reps i got each day,it was a good way of keeping a record of what i was doing.What i discovered is that no matter what stress you put the body under it will adapt,and then you progress the weight,and the only 2 words you need to know are adaption and progression.For the last year i changed back to a HIT,once a week blast on each bodypart,and my arms and chest have regressed,so 1 week ago i changed back to the 50 rep workout and i`m seeing improvements again.Finally at the age of nearly 51 and 35 years of training i know what works best for me.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: So I ve been benchpressing and doing dips once a day for three weeks
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 06:23:32 AM »
Were you born with a loser mentality or did your failure at everything make this condition worse?
this. But I didnt fail at "everything" tho. Just a fair share of my different endeavours  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2014, 09:32:53 AM »
Only 5 to 7 sets of 10/15 reps each a day, in less than 30 minutes, and made significant progresses in the chest area in a very short amount of time considering I'm natural. Never trained that way thinking it would be counterproductive, but a month ago i said fuck it, i want to improve my pecs so im going to train them more often, as simple as that. Interestingly enough, i dont even train with high intensity, and still make progresses.
Im going to try with biceps curls and situps maybe I will improve the same way in the arms and abs department.

My revolutionary "theory" is that the more you lift weights the more muscular you get:o ), not giving a fuck about anything else but what my body feels like. That there s no thing as overtraining especially for a natural. I believe diet is important for people who have to lose weight and who should lower their carb and fat intakes, but for naturally lean ectos and mesos diet is basically pointless. Eat what you want, train as often as you can/feel like, and voila, lean and muscular. 
Avatar pic looks good.........fuck it,do what works for you.

NO HOMO

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2014, 09:47:02 AM »

the more you train, the bigger and better you get.

amazing.
b

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2014, 09:59:47 AM »
Most people on here know i'm a 170 lbs twink, but that's the way I'm born no point in aiming for more. I may post a before/after pic in one or two months from now to see if the experiment is working.

Hey twink you sound like a fatbitch who says i was born fat no point in trying to get slim, you have no drive or desire to be better, fucking loser of peace.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 10:13:33 AM »
Comes down to Intensity in my opinion. Intensity is relevant.. volume or low reps high weight. I can only speak from my Training but 5x5 i can do at most 2x a week. you must be Training low intensity.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 10:14:58 AM »
dude ur a fat fuck u have no saying

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 10:17:18 AM »
your protein still needs to be high as a natural... not ifbb pro levels but still. needs to be high. stimulates more protein synthesis and the building blocks are always there for muscle tissue growth

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 11:32:00 AM »
Ok "Maxx" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2014, 11:39:21 AM »
your protein still needs to be high as a natural... not ifbb pro levels but still. needs to be high. stimulates more protein synthesis and the building blocks are always there for muscle tissue growth

bollocks

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2014, 11:40:37 AM »

My revolutionary "theory" is that the more you lift weights the more muscular you get (  :o ), not giving a fuck about anything else but what my body feels like. That there s no thing as overtraining especially for a natural. I believe diet is important for people who have to lose weight and who should lower their carb and fat intakes, but for naturally lean ectos and mesos diet is basically pointless. Eat what you want, train as often as you can/feel like, and voila, lean and muscular.  

Try doing full body workouts everyday......2 exercise per bodypart 4 sets per exercise I bet you will look like a beast in 30 days  ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 11:43:48 AM »
shit thread started by a Muppet

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2014, 12:12:12 PM »
Volume builds muscle. Just look at gymnasts.
I'm considering doing something similar by throwing in multiple sets/reps of inclined push ups every other day to see if it makes any difference to my upper body development.

so true. volume consistency and intensity.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2014, 12:16:10 PM »
Uberman,

Did you finally retire religion to the realm of the absurd and stupid?

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2014, 06:10:30 PM »
High volyme is the shit! The problem is the time. U can give your arms 40 set each everyday andt the rest of the body...take to long time. Once a week is a stupid gym myth!

A lot of set, no to fairlure, not max heavy, just some weight repeat, repeat repeat repeat....for 2 houers or something. Rest and the start over...your body will start looking good after a while and all this workout will lower your fat to. The problem is time...u cant train every muscle for 2 houers 4-5 times/week. Dont lift heavy, dont go to fairlure just do those set...quit the set before it start to burn in the muscle. And u will not get sore day after

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2014, 06:15:13 PM »
Ovetraining is BS, there are certain bodyparts that recuparate like shit, lower back or shoulders for instance... But please tell me you ever "overtrained" your upper back, biceps or chest.