Author Topic: Where are the anti-gun nuts now? 28 killed at a Train station. 113 wounded.  (Read 24026 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Bingo, even you admit it

The only people not armed in Australia are the law abiding citizens chumps.

Welcome to 5 pages ago when I said this already.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Your point of view has been examined and I have chosen to ignore you its not relevant.
You are now trying to turn me to the fear set up by your illuminatti slave masters, you are not going to turn me, my life is great and yours is in total turmoil.

See how easy it is?
Oh Brother, been reading new age books have we on the power of positive affirmations,  SImply telling yourself your life is great doesn't make it so.  It may help you to repress your shitty life and maintain a facade of happiness, but eventually reality will smash your ridiculousness into a million pieces.

And for the record, it's the illuminati slave masters that want you to buy their guns, hence the reason they told you that you need them.  Hope this helps.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Bottom line...

Ekul is a fat, lazy, hippy go free free.

Explains even more. Liberalism is a mental disorder. Couple it with hippyism and boy do you have a party going on in your head.
$

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
I value myself too much to allow Getbiggers free rein with my image.  But just to moderately satisfy your curiosity, I am a white, 41 year old male, 6'2, big boned (lol) and currently sport a long bushrangers beard (down past my chest) and long hair tied back.  My ancestry is viking heritage and I don't look to dissimilar to this.

yeah and mangled by 2 70lb dogs  ::) 

Real Vikings would have killed both those dogs , where are you? crying about it on a message board  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Bottom line...

Ekul is a fat, lazy, hippy go free free.

Explains even more. Liberalism is a mental disorder. Couple it with hippyism and boy do you have a party going on in your head.
I often wonder how often the privileged classes laugh about how easily they got those they oppress to adopt the ruling-class worldview.  I am convinced they take this as justification for their lack of regard for the underclasses.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
yeah and mangled by 2 70lb dogs  ::) 

Real Vikings would have killed both those dogs , where are you? crying about it on a message board  ::)

Oh, another butt hurt getbigger.  Vikings weren't exposed to such mutants, they also carried lethal weaponry.   I am not the one crying about it, but many a getbigger does.  Please feel free to post a video of you taking on two strange pitbulls as a demonstration of your masculinity. If it is such an easy feat, I am sure you will have no issue with demonstrating your pitbull fighting defensive techniques, they should prove interesting.  Many others haven't survived a serious pitbull attack, I was able too.    The irony is, the average getbigger gun nutter has never even faced a dangerous fearful situation, yet they live in perpetual fear and cling to guns as their only way to relieve it.
V

Simple Simon

I often wonder how often the privileged classes laugh about how easily they got those they oppress to adopt the ruling-class worldview.  I am convinced they take this as justification of their lack of regard for the underclasses.

e-kul is a 'have not' who begrudges 'the haves' for what they have achieved in life.
He lives in a fantasy world of myths and monsters where there is always some mysterious agenda.

Its easier to have this outlook that to buckle down and make something of his life.
people like e-kul are normally just going through a phase, sometimes they come out the other side and realise what an idiot they have been but unfortunately some never recover and their behaviour gets increasingly erratic and outlandish and they normally end up in jail.

In all probability he ignores the official story on everything and believes the world is being driven by some hidden hand rather than accepting the fact that we are all just milling around and making stuff up as we go along.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
e-kul is a 'have not' who begrudges 'the haves' for what they have achieved in life.
He lives in a fantasy world of myths and monsters where there is always some mysterious agenda.

Its easier to have this outlook that to buckle down and make something of his life.
people like e-kul are normally just going through a phase, sometimes they come out the other side and realise what an idiot they have been but unfortunately some never recover and their behaviour gets increasingly erratic and outlandish and they normally end up in jail.

In all probability he ignores the official story on everything and believes the world is being driven by some hidden hand rather than accepting the fact that we are all just milling around and making stuff up as we go along.
It amazes me your lack of self awareness.  It is obvious you are simply projecting, it is you who lives in a fantasy world of myths and monsters where there is always some mysterious agenda.  You literally cite Alex Jones verbatim, talking about illuminatis and government takeovers and FEMA camps and all types of conspiratorial nonsense and then in the very next comment you accuse others of having some mysterious agenda.  It isn't a mystery that capitalists want to make money, and their is a lot of money in guns, therefore it makes good business sense to convince everyone how badly they need a gun.  Absolute zero mystery in that, thats capitalism 101.  I think the question you should be asking yourself is 'Who really benefits from you thinking the way you do?","Who benefits from you desperately believing that you must have a gun?"

As for my own life, I am very content, found a way very early on to make as much money as I needed and unlock the most precious resource of all, my own time.

The irony is you fail to see how irrational it is to espouse the gun nutter ideas that you do in what is possibly the most secure democratic country in the world, it is borderline psychotic.  There is absolutely zero rationality supporting it, it is simply fuelled by extreme paranoia and elitist propaganda, whose only interest is the maximisation of profits.  The only things that prevents you from seeing the depth of your mental illness is that you are surrounded my like minded people.
V

Simple Simon

It amazes me your lack of self awareness.  It is obvious you are simply projecting, it is you who lives in a fantasy world of myths and monsters where there is always some mysterious agenda.  You literally cite Alex Jones verbatim, talking about illuminatis and government takeovers and all types of conspiratorial nonsense and then in the very next comment you accuse others of having some mysterious agenda.  It isn't a mystery that capitalists want to make money, and their is a lot of money in guns, therefore it makes good business sense to convince everyone how badly they need a gun.  Absolute zero mystery in that, thats capitalism 101.

As for my own life, I am very content, found a way very early on to make as much money as I needed and unlock the most precious resource of all, my own time.

The irony is you fail to see how irrational it is to espouse the gun nutter ideas that you do in what is possibly the most secure democratic country in the world, it is borderline psychotic.  There is absolutely zero rationality supporting it, it is simply fuelled by extreme paranoia and elitist propaganda, whose only interest is the maximisation of profits.  The only things that prevents you from seeing the depth of your mental illness is that you are surrounded my like minded people.

Seriously?
You got that from my post?
I never listen to Alex Jones, the guys a fucking loon.

Just listen to yourself, read back what you are writing, you are paranoid.
Who are these shadow people who have this weird agenda, what is there agenda, if you know what their agenda is then they cant be that clever can they?

Seriosly mate, take a deep breath and step away from the computer , its making you crazy.
Since the introduction of the WWW paranoia and idiocy has gone out of control/
Apart from the odd, 'Oswald didnt act alone' fruitcakes it was relatively quiet, now everything is a conspiracy and isnt what it seems.

Stop ranting on at how Im not tuned into whats going on, I dont give a fuck whats going on, it doesn't affect my life at all, I do what I want when I want, the illuminati must be short of something to do if they care about little old you and me.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Ekul i dont even know where to start....your posts are so full of inaccuracies and pure bullshit it makes my head spin.

There is no help for those as far off the deep end as you :-\

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Seriously?
You got that from my post?
I never listen to Alex Jones, the guys a fucking loon.

Just listen to yourself, read back what you are writing, you are paranoid.
Who are these shadow people who have this weird agenda, what is there agenda, if you know what their agenda is then they cant be that clever can they?

Seriosly mate, take a deep breath and step away from the computer , its making you crazy.
Since the introduction of the WWW paranoia and idiocy has gone out of control/
Apart from the odd, 'Oswald didnt act alone' fruitcakes it was relatively quiet, now everything is a conspiracy and isnt what it seems.

Stop ranting on at how Im not tuned into whats going on, I dont give a fuck whats going on, it doesn't affect my life at all, I do what I want when I want, the illuminati must be short of something to do if they care about little old you and me.

You are talking about FEMA camps and the illuminati and you think Alex Jones is a loon, there his catchphrases.  

I never once mentioned shadow people, it's as transparent as can be if one only decides to look, only the majority aren't clever enough to see it as they are to busy watching big brother on tv and eating McDonalds, not only that the effectiveness of cultural hegemony is incredibly powerful.  Put simply they are dumbed down idiots who never bother seeking out how the world works.  Like I said, read some Chomsky, who articulates the issue brilliantly, I don;t agree with a lot of his politics,but his analysis of mind control is spot on.

Just the fact you believe that what what's going on doesn't affect your life at all shows a profound ignorance.  Your whole existence is the cause of the ruling classes and the decisions they make.  Saying things like "I do what I want when I want" makes you sound like a rebellious ignorant teenager addressing their strict disciplinarian parents.  Say you want to never work again, have enough money to do as you please and live a life of comfort and ease with countless opportunities, are you able to do that?  If it helps you to get through your shitty existence by telling yourself such lies, then by all means, go ahead.  But please don't insult other people's intelligence by expecting them to believe it.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Ekul i dont even know where to start....your posts are so full of inaccuracies and pure bullshit it makes my head spin.

There is no help for those as far off the deep end as you :-\
Are you sure it isn't cognitive dissonance that is causing your head to spin?

“Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.”
― Noam Chomsky
V

Simple Simon

Are you sure it isnt cognitive dissonance that you engage in knowing all this shit and doing absolutely nothing about it?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Are you sure it isnt cognitive dissonance that you engage in knowing all this shit and doing absolutely nothing about it?
Speaking up IS doing something about it.  Staying silent would be doing nothing.  Every revolution begins with individuals choosing to speak out.  Not only that, I live in a country that coincides with what I want, in terms of gun laws anyway, so there is no need for me to do anything about it.  On this issue, I have got what I want.  I may be more vulnerable if I fall foul of the odds and am attacked by an armed criminal, but less likely to encounter it because of strict gun laws.  I prefer to lessen the odds of it happening in the first place, rather than live in fear of something highly unlikely happening and having a gun by my side, which I only believe endangers me more anyway, so it makes zero sense to want to own a gun.  Does anybody believe that if Zimmerman didn't have a gun he would have killed Trayvon martin or vice versa.  I doubt it, guns turn a survivable situation into a potentially fatal one.
V

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

“Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.”
― Noam Chomsky

Yes. Pretty sure its just your staggering ignorance

Simple Simon

I doubt it, guns turn a survivable situation into a potentially fatal one.
They also turn a potentially fatal one into a survivable one.

I fail to see your point.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Yes. Pretty sure its just your staggering ignorance
Are you sure it isn't you catching a glimpse of your staggering ignorance?  Is it possible your masculine identity is so tightly intertwined with gun ownership or the right to own one that you are unable to think rationally about the issue? 
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
They also turn a potentially fatal one into a survivable one.

I fail to see your point.
They could also increase the potential of it being a fatal one.  An aggressor is going to want to take out the armed intended victim first.  I prefer the option of minimising the chances of being confronted by an armed bad guy in the first place, something strict gun regulations have succeeded in doing in Australia.

Having said that, I don't actually think strict gun laws would work in America,way too may crazies and guns on the ground already.  I think it is pretty obvious that school kids will continue to be killed and just seen as collateral damage, in the war for everyone to own guns.
V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
DO Americans seriously have trouble differentiating the difference between the killing efficiency of guns to knifes.  AMericans seem to suffer from an inability to see varying degrees within an issue, they go to absurd lengths like comparing spoons to guns, REALLY?  A child could kill many grown men with a semi automatic weapon, the same feat accomplished with a knife would be near impossible.  Killing someone with a gun is childs play, killing someone with a knife takes a certain fortitude and constitution most men don't possess.
i think 28 dead was pretty efficient, how  more people need to be killed with knifes  before we ban them?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
i think 28 dead was pretty efficient, how  more people need to be killed with knifes  before we ban them?
10 guys, 28 dead. Efficient, hardly.  In the same time, armed with automatic weapons they could have killed at least one hundred with 1/10th of the effort.  It is absolute absurdity to suggest knives are as proficient a killing tool as guns.  If that was truly the case there would be no need to own guns, everyone would just choose knives.  Imagined I compared a rocket launcher to a hand gun, or a wolf to a labrador, you would instantly recognise the absurdity of such a comparison, yet you fail to see the absurdity of comparing a knife to a gun.
V

Simple Simon

They could also increase the potential of it being a fatal one.  An aggressor is going to want to take out the armed intended victim first.  I prefer the option of minimising the chances of being confronted by an armed bad guy in the first place, something strict gun regualtions have succeeded in doing in Australia.
"Could"

Exactly, coulda , woulda, shoulda.
What a fuckwit.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
10 guys, 28 dead. Efficient, hardly.  In the same time, armed with automatic weapons they could have killed at least one hundred with 1/10th of the effort.  It is absolute absurdity to suggest knives are as proficient a killing tool as guns.  If that was truly the case there would be no need to own guns, everyone would just choose knives.  Imagined I compared a rocket launcher to a hand gun, or a wolf to a labrador, you would instantly recognise the absurdity of such a comparison, yet you fail to see the absurdity of comparing a knife to a gun.
aha, so we have to ban only the eficient killing weapons , not the medium ones? Or we have to ban the weapons based on the confort of the agressor? - I think cars are pretty eficient , and also confortable (for the agressors) at killing  http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm Motor vehicle traffic deaths
Number of deaths: 33,687
Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.9
All firearm deaths
Number of deaths: 31,672
Deaths per 100,000 population: 10.3

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
"Could"

Exactly, coulda , woulda, shoulda.
What a fuckwit.
Well, if your happy to increase your chances of dying, go right ahead.  Acting sensibly can also turn a potentially fatal one into a survivable one, sadly, you will never be able to test that out.  Personally, I leave the hero stories to the comic book writers.  I will leave you to your personal fantasy of taking down heavily armed aggressors rambo style.  It's patently obvious that gun ownership for so called self protection  reasons and fantasies of being a hero go hand in hand.  For the insecure, it proves a powerful psychological technique to give them a feeling a pseudo sense of being powerful and strong.
V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
i have a litlle beer here and i dont really understand if this e kunt is  a troll or just a stupid fuck

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
aha, so we have to ban only the eficient killing weapons , not the medium ones? Or he have the weapons based on the confort of the agressor? - I think cars are pretty eficient , and also confortable (for the agressors) at killing people- u really are a sick stupid fuck
Once again, you fail to perceive overt differences between vastly different objects.  Cars and knives primary purpose is utilitarian, they help countless people, their primary purpose isn't that of killing efficiently.  Guns have ONE primary purpose, nobody is preparing dinner with their AK-47's or delivering freight across the country with their semi automatic pistol.  If knifes and cars served no other purpose than to efficiently kill people, then yes, banning them would make perfect sense.  Either you are an idiot who struggles to differentiate between a cat and a dog, or you are consistently obtuse because you have a self serving agenda.  Guns serve a purpose in a farmers, hunters, military, or policeman's hands, they have no purpose other than to create a violent society in the hands of every citizen.  The question is, how many dead children will it take before that obvious truth is recognised?

Anyway, where I live, knifes are banned.  You can't carry one in public.  I'm pretty sure in many states of America the same is true.
V