Author Topic: I got destroyed....  (Read 19372 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: well i got destroyed
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2007, 08:17:10 PM »
Word, he'd have looked wicked at 198. 
true,,,prejudge over 200 with fellow lightheavies.same as middle on top end your in 176 weigh in,but are being judged full,hard if all planned at least 180.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2007, 08:25:08 PM »
i cant write it because it will insult him and he is a good guy,,but i will write it anyway
HE LOOKED LIKE GARBAGE ON STAGE,,IN ADDITION COMING TO THE COMPETITION WHEN I SAW THE PICTURES POSTED WITH THE COMPUTER INETERNET CAMERA I SAID TO MYSELF HE WONT GET IN TOP 10 REASON IS,,HIS SIZE DOESNT SHOW HIS WEIGHT,,HE LOOKED FLAT TO BEGIN WITH IN THOSE PICTURE,,LOOKED INSULIN GROWTH SIZE,,IT WAS LACKIN MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT YET HAD THE SIZE TO DO HEAVYS BUT AS I ALWAYS SAY SIZE IS NOT EVERYTHING,,,MANY FITNESS MODEL AT 190LB LOOK BETTER THAN WHAT HE LOOKED WITH ARMS SAME SIZE AND THEY ARE 30LB LESS ON SCALE,,

soooo my dear friend,,since i like the guy and he seem serious about bodybuilding,,i chimed in,,he got a very good physiqe in general,,he can make it to a pro card as a light heavy or as the minimum weight needed for a heavy,,his frame is not ready for 230 nothing on stage,,at 195-200lb he will wipe the stage with lots of heavys and nail top 10 top 5 and then top 1 to a pro card

this is a mistake you all do,,,tropopin,,kuclo,,now this guy,,all got good physiqes but think too much about size and the size is lack of quality it is size that is 90% result of drug use and not muscular development as a result of drug use!

i hope gareth will write this down since i dont have time to answer his no body toodeel dee toodeel dum post ;)

See, this statement i agree with.  You are on the money.  I do not believe he had a drugged up look, but rather a "bloaty" soft look of somebody trying to be heavier than they actually are, so they did not diet as hard (trying to keep calories up and maintain size).  This also holds true for Kuclo (this yr).  He should have dieted down to Light-Heavies (i dont care what any judges told you Chris) and been SHREADED.  He still had some fat to lose.  You were leaner at the Arnold (even tho you could have even been a tad LEANER on THAT day TOO believe it or not). 

I believe as a light heavy at THIS point in time, he can stand next to the best light heavies... so WHY would he want to go heavy instead of light heavy if he makes weight?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2007, 08:32:00 PM »
See, this statement i agree with.  You are on the money.  I do not believe he had a drugged up look, but rather a "bloaty" soft look of somebody trying to be heavier than they actually are, so they did not diet as hard (trying to keep calories up and maintain size).  This also holds true for Kuclo (this yr).  He should have dieted down to Light-Heavies (i dont care what any judges told you Chris) and been SHREADED.  He still had some fat to lose.  You were leaner at the Arnold (even tho you could have even been a tad LEANER on THAT day TOO believe it or not). 

I believe as a light heavy at THIS point in time, he can stand next to the best light heavies... so WHY would he want to go heavy instead of light heavy if he makes weight?

How many heavyweights are gonna be truly shredded and symmetrical?  Alot fewer than the number of lightheavies that are gonna meet those criteria.  It's not about trying to put yourself against the most equally-matched competition, it's about putting yourself where you're more likely to win.  And remember we're talking about drinking just a few cups of water so there'd be no appreciable sacrifice in conditioning from that in such a short term or maybe even at all, to get to heavies, so why not?   

Did I understand your question correctly?     

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2007, 09:03:44 PM »
hey, chris. i dont know what your next competitive move is gonna be, but i really think you should focus on getting as shredded as possible and go into the nats as a lightheavy with cellophane skin and kick ass!!!

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2007, 10:55:10 PM »
Could be the single most unintelligent post in Get Big History.

I think I am going to diet down to middlewight and then drink lots of water and get up to Super Heavy's because I have great shape and a lot of the Supers don't. What ya think?

i would agree but it worked for the kid who won the arnold in the heavies he weighed 199

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2007, 10:58:19 PM »
dzulboy  where are your pics at?

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2007, 11:12:15 PM »
i looked like shit i really would ratehr not post what i have    ..but contrary to popular belief  my added weight was nto from insulin i deite don alot carbs to try to maintain weight base don what the JUDGES told me to do

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2007, 11:19:16 PM »
Aren't you the kid with the attitude at the gaspari booth?
Enjoy your dish...

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2007, 11:22:16 PM »
Aren't you the kid with the attitude at the gaspari booth?

ithink you mean phil

unless your the guy who cried to me about placing out of the top 5 cause two competitors passed out  and then finished in fron tof you at a contest    then yeah that was me  your attitude and build both suck   itreat ppeople how they treat me

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2007, 11:23:13 PM »
i looked like shit i really would ratehr not post what i have    ..but contrary to popular belief  my added weight was nto from insulin i deite don alot carbs to try to maintain weight base don what the JUDGES told me to do

You have a good physique you can't have looked that bad, just post a few.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2007, 11:24:29 PM »
You have a good physique you can't have looked that bad, just post a few.

dude i was fit for the movie oceans 14  with the wate ri wa sholding     ugh

Solid Attitude

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2007, 03:08:57 AM »
i cant write it because it will insult him and he is a good guy,,but i will write it anyway
HE LOOKED LIKE GARBAGE ON STAGE,,IN ADDITION COMING TO THE COMPETITION WHEN I SAW THE PICTURES POSTED WITH THE COMPUTER INETERNET CAMERA I SAID TO MYSELF HE WONT GET IN TOP 10 REASON IS,,HIS SIZE DOESNT SHOW HIS WEIGHT,,HE LOOKED FLAT TO BEGIN WITH IN THOSE PICTURE,,LOOKED INSULIN GROWTH SIZE,,IT WAS LACKIN MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT YET HAD THE SIZE TO DO HEAVYS BUT AS I ALWAYS SAY SIZE IS NOT EVERYTHING,,,MANY FITNESS MODEL AT 190LB LOOK BETTER THAN WHAT HE LOOKED WITH ARMS SAME SIZE AND THEY ARE 30LB LESS ON SCALE,,

soooo my dear friend,,since i like the guy and he seem serious about bodybuilding,,i chimed in,,he got a very good physiqe in general,,he can make it to a pro card as a light heavy or as the minimum weight needed for a heavy,,his frame is not ready for 230 nothing on stage,,at 195-200lb he will wipe the stage with lots of heavys and nail top 10 top 5 and then top 1 to a pro card

this is a mistake you all do,,,tropopin,,kuclo,,now this guy,,all got good physiqes but think too much about size and the size is lack of quality it is size that is 90% result of drug use and not muscular development as a result of drug use!

i hope gareth will write this down since i dont have time to answer his no body toodeel dee toodeel dum post ;)
We understand your theory bro, but you guys are banking on the fact that none of the heavys have shape or condition. The top four heavys had both. If Dzul would have got down to 198 hell yeah he would of looked better, cause he's a legit lthvy. However he could have been peeled and dry to the max  and still could not have been competitive as a heavy. Yeah you say top 10, maybe but if he's peeled w/ his shape at 198 why not do the friggin lthvys and have a chance to win. I totaly agree w/ you size aint everything but no way on a national stage you can give up 25lbs, i dont care if you have perfect shape.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2007, 07:02:01 AM »
case in point due to great shape and conditioning mark dugdale won as a light heavy on scale in a sm heavyeight body on appearance .

Solid Attitude

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2007, 07:19:32 AM »
case in point due to great shape and conditioning mark dugdale won as a light heavy on scale in a sm heavyeight body on appearance .
exactly! so why would he drink some water and compete as a hvy, when he can look like a hvy in the lghthvy class

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2007, 11:52:52 AM »
exactly! so why would he drink some water and compete as a hvy, when he can look like a hvy in the lghthvy class

thats what i was wondering

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2007, 12:24:58 PM »
thats what i was wondering

are you serious? He stated why, the hw class is a cluster fuck most of the time, he has a better shot there then battling other light heavys with his same gifts...So go into that class against guys who are too heavy and fat/lazy with shitty genetics (most of the time). Goto any npc show...the light heavys are usually the most complete. The hw's are mostly guys who should have been lh, and sh should have been hw and sometimes lh LOL

Solid Attitude

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2007, 12:44:15 PM »
are you serious? He stated why, the hw class is a cluster fuck most of the time, he has a better shot there then battling other light heavys with his same gifts...So go into that class against guys who are too heavy and fat/lazy with shitty genetics (most of the time). Goto any npc show...the light heavys are usually the most complete. The hw's are mostly guys who should have been lh, and sh should have been hw and sometimes lh LOL
Ok so let me ge ths straight! At most shows you claim that all the heavyweights suck and have no shape, but the lghthvys are always bad ass. What shows are you going to? The last show I attended the lghthvy weight was a badass and he was shredded. However in the "overall" he lost to a softer hvy just because the guy out muscled him to death. First of all we are talking about the North Americans, a NATIONAL show, and at any given National show no one and I mean no one could give up possibly 27lbs of muscle and win.

Go drink some water!!!!!!!!!!

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2007, 01:03:36 PM »
Ok so let me ge ths straight! At most shows you claim that all the heavyweights suck and have no shape, but the lghthvys are always bad ass. What shows are you going to? The last show I attended the lghthvy weight was a badass and he was shredded. However in the "overall" he lost to a softer hvy just because the guy out muscled him to death. First of all we are talking about the North Americans, a NATIONAL show, and at any given National show no one and I mean no one could give up possibly 27lbs of muscle and win.

Go drink some water!!!!!!!!!!

please post some pics from this show...i would love to see a soft heavy beat a shredded lh...stop making shit up cuntflute

Solid Attitude

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2007, 01:42:43 PM »
I promoted the show. SC EXCALIBUR! Was head judge/ well I called it but did not score it. I will try to find you some pics. But no matter what at the National Level you always want to be at the top of your weightclass (in shape) if possible.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: September 07, 2007, 02:23:50 PM »
Too Large (oh geeze  ::)) ....hate to break it to ya BRAHHH but he would have done much better against the light heavies at NA's than Frankhouser, Libartore, and Terrell!  Go look up some pix and stop talkin smack.  You dont give up 30lbs to guys like THAT and expect to win unless you are Dexter Jackson against Markus Ruhl (and its STILL iffy on that one!)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #120 on: September 07, 2007, 02:24:46 PM »

who are you king kamali?

how did you not know that overeating would get you smooth?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: September 07, 2007, 03:25:14 PM »
who are you king kamali?

how did you not know that overeating would get you smooth?

not his fault.  tried to keep carbs high to gain weight and be a HWT... he will eventually it was just too soon

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2007, 04:56:21 PM »
not his fault.  tried to keep carbs high to gain weight and be a HWT... he will eventually it was just too soon

who's fault was it then?  God's?   ::)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2007, 07:34:59 PM »
who's fault was it then?  God's?   ::)

bast youare fucking moron at times

for everyone s viewing enjopyment me fat and happy 5 days after the show

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2007, 07:47:43 PM »
bast youare fucking moron at times

for everyone s viewing enjopyment me fat and happy 5 days after the show

laura ashley wallpaper, were you at some old auntie's?