Author Topic: I got destroyed....  (Read 19438 times)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
Re: well i got destroyed
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2007, 11:21:25 PM »
hey, chris. first off, thanks for the vote for me for the overall. thats nice to hear.

secondly, i was very concerned that you were pissed at me for the things i said to you about your condition when we were at the competitors meeting. i always want people to be honest with me and i try to be as honest as i can with others. having said that, it doesnt seem like you took offense. in fact, it seems like you took it as good advice.

you are still a lightheavy for now. sometimes we as bodybuilders want to get ahead of ourselves and go up a class before our bodies want to. there is no physiological possibility of you having gone from 198 to 220 onstage in 16 weeks without adding fat and water to the equation...no way! when i heard that you had done that....i had a strong feeling you were not going to do well.

the way you looked at the arnold...plus 10% more conditioning.......and you are a national champ!!! trust me on this, chris. paper thin skin, granite hardness and deep striations will make you look bigger than the heavies due to your shape!!!!

just my 2 cents.

i wa snot pisse dbaout what you said  at all...........   your are always straight with me and i respect that

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2007, 11:24:30 PM »
i noticed that what was the source of the burn...smoking crack?

wasn;t aburn it got split in half from arock kickd out of a snowblower  (that happened in march)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2007, 11:26:54 PM »
bro, your structure is perfect for bodybuilding. the gains you made since the arnold show you have the drive and genetics to gain quality mass fast. you obviously didn't peak perfect, not far off, but being your first time at this level you probably got noticed. that is more important than peaking and being overlooked anyway. do what you are doing, grow a bit more and nail your conditioning next time and they can't ignore you.

rik

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2007, 11:31:34 PM »
bro, your structure is perfect for bodybuilding. the gains you made since the arnold show you have the drive and genetics to gain quality mass fast. you obviously didn't peak perfect, not far off, but being your first time at this level you probably got noticed. that is more important than peaking and being overlooked anyway. do what you are doing, grow a bit more and nail your conditioning next time and they can't ignore you.

rik

i wasn;lt even noticed    trust me on this

ok and to clear a few things up i was LEANER then i was at the arnold , i was also fuller but i was notcarbe dup fully and was holding water due to the fact   i looked great friday  and should stayed at the same water i was at  but i didn;t liek a dumb ass. I FUCKED UP

i lost the hardness i had at the arnold due to the fac ti am came in about 18-19 lbs heavier at this show then i did just 5 months ago.....

with all that being said if i was spot on (for me) i wouldn;t have broken top 5 , never seen anything like those top 4 guys in my life....pro level or not and they all weighed under 210

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2007, 12:08:30 AM »
Great job dzulboy, yes you probably needed an extra 10% or so but you have what a lot of those guys don't, natural shape and genetics for bodybuilding. Fantastic lat spread as well btw. Give it time mate, you will go far. Well done 8).

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2007, 12:09:55 AM »
at least i'm not a grampa stacking gh with anabolics in a desperate attempt to recoup the youth  ;)
No you are a moron whose only 5 years younger than I am stacking GH and anabolics with no effect.  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2007, 12:13:27 AM »
No you are a moron whose only 5 years younger than I am stacking GH and anabolics with no effect.  ::)
Major being in denial grampa...you really 36 ?...jesus ...I thought u look great for almost 50... :-\

Solid Attitude

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2007, 12:36:54 PM »
this is not right,,he can still get into the top 10 in nationals competing as a heavy weight,,the main trick with a physiqe like his is to get down to 197lb then for the weigh in drink some water weigh in as a heavy and do the heavy as a light heavy,,the heavy weight class is a mess when it comes to strcuture and symetry and a light heavy with genetic repond to hormones and training such as his will win that class

i always claim that for best way to win your pro card is at a "light heavy weight" competing in the heavys,,

got to bring up the chest other wize even coming middle weight wont help
Could be the single most unintelligent post in Get Big History.

I think I am going to diet down to middlewight and then drink lots of water and get up to Super Heavy's because I have great shape and a lot of the Supers don't. What ya think?

GRIFFGEAR

• Getbig I
  • WWW.GRIFFGEAR.NET
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2007, 12:43:48 PM »
Gh15 like your philosophy bro.  I am dieting this batamweight for the nationals can you tell me how many gallons of water it would take for him to be a lightheavy. Please advise!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2007, 01:34:05 PM »
LMFAO @ 2 posts above me

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2007, 01:46:45 PM »
Major being in denial grampa...you really 36 ?...jesus ...I thought u look great for almost 50... :-\
Oh, so 4 year difference. Not 5. Pot, meet kettle.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2007, 06:40:48 PM »
Could be the single most unintelligent post in Get Big History.

I think I am going to diet down to middlewight and then drink lots of water and get up to Super Heavy's because I have great shape and a lot of the Supers don't. What ya think?

thats why you are a no body,,insted of arguing with me about my advice you better write it down because people pay a lot of money for this advice or wish they could get it when they stand inline to get my signed picture
what i recomend here is the best advice about hormones and or competition related subjects that you will ever hear,,anywhere!
the water drink is just so he can get the couple pounds needed for the weighin,,then he compete among bunch of heavys as light heavy,,and for a show like north american with what he has to offer it will = top 10

now do me a favor and go back to drinking creatine and dont forget your glutamine
fallen angel

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2007, 06:43:38 PM »
Did you have gyno surgery?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2007, 07:13:06 PM »
hey, chris. first off, thanks for the vote for me for the overall. thats nice to hear.

secondly, i was very concerned that you were pissed at me for the things i said to you about your condition when we were at the competitors meeting. i always want people to be honest with me and i try to be as honest as i can with others. having said that, it doesnt seem like you took offense. in fact, it seems like you took it as good advice.

you are still a lightheavy for now. sometimes we as bodybuilders want to get ahead of ourselves and go up a class before our bodies want to. there is no physiological possibility of you having gone from 198 to 220 onstage in 16 weeks without adding fat and water to the equation...no way! when i heard that you had done that....i had a strong feeling you were not going to do well.

the way you looked at the arnold...plus 10% more conditioning.......and you are a national champ!!! trust me on this, chris. paper thin skin, granite hardness and deep striations will make you look bigger than the heavies due to your shape!!!!

just my 2 cents.

Good advice..Dzulboy youll get there, you have the package just polish it up and as stated dont rush yourself to the heavier class. It will come with age.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2007, 07:14:35 PM »
thats why you are a no body,,insted of arguing with me about my advice you better write it down because people pay a lot of money for this advice or wish they could get it when they stand inline to get my signed picture
what i recomend here is the best advice about hormones and or competition related subjects that you will ever hear,,anywhere!
the water drink is just so he can get the couple pounds needed for the weighin,,then he compete among bunch of heavys as light heavy,,and for a show like north american with what he has to offer it will = top 10

now do me a favor and go back to drinking creatine and dont forget your glutamine

Why would he give up so much size to the Heavies when people like Darrell Terrell and Eric Frankhouser are in there?  Id want to at least match size with people of that calibur.  Chris was like 220ish anyway, hed have to lose 20lbs!

Solid Attitude

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2007, 07:19:47 PM »

Ok I wont argue with you and I will write down your advice!
First question I have a contest in two weeks I weigh about 147lbs but id like to get on stage the next day at 216lbs
can you tell me how much water to drink and should it be regular or distilled? I think because I am only 3'7" I will look really huge as a heavyweight.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2007, 07:43:58 PM »
First question I have a contest in two weeks I weigh about 147lbs but id like to get on stage the next day at 216lbs
can you tell me how much water to drink and should it be regular or distilled? I think because I am only 3'7" I will look really huge as a heavyweight.

hey Tre... im still going with the game plan we talked about.... its similar to this.... but im doin it the opposite way... im weighing in at one weight and competing weighing as much as the middle of the next class up lol... i guess its SOMEWHAT similar  ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2007, 07:47:10 PM »
Sorry to hear that, bro.

But I've yet to see your full body shots, so I'm no judge.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2007, 07:47:34 PM »
take the defeat as a challenge... train, eat and try again!!!

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2007, 07:48:50 PM »

Correct me someone if I'm wrong. But gh15 is also a "nobody". Until he/she reveals his/her identity and Ron verifies, the status as "nobody" stands.

Solid Attitude

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2007, 07:50:39 PM »
hey Tre... im still going with the game plan we talked about.... its similar to this.... but im doin it the opposite way... im weighing in at one weight and competing weighing as much as the middle of the next class up lol... i guess its SOMEWHAT similar  ;)
Makes more sense than weighing in at the bottom of a class. I mean if you were doing a show and you're a lt hvy with unreal shape and knew ALL of the heavys were just big BLOCKS then maybe in a silly sort of way GH  has a point. But how in the hell do you know what all of your competition looks like at a national event.
Plus like you said it ain't like heavys like Terell have bad shape, if fact DT's shape is pretty damn impressive.
Now get back on the treadmill Chris.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2007, 07:55:08 PM »

ok genious ::)
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2007, 07:59:18 PM »
Makes more sense than weighing in at the bottom of a class. I mean if you were doing a show and you're a lt hvy with unreal shape and knew ALL of the heavys were just big BLOCKS then maybe in a silly sort of way GH  has a point. But how in the hell do you know what all of your competition looks like at a national event.
Plus like you said it ain't like heavys like Terell have bad shape, if fact DT's shape is pretty damn impressive.
Now get back on the treadmill Chris.

gh15's only advocating that a guy weighing 1 pound less than the lightheavy cutoff drink 16 oz of water.  16oz water=1 pound.  2 cups.  Seriously, for a guy like dzulboy he could realistically be in tip-top shape conditioning and size wize at right around the cutoff so this might actually be a really good strategy for a guy like him.  I know it would be cutting it close but I mean that's the whole point, right?

I'm actually thinking the same strategy would work even better for a heavyweight wanting to compete as a superheavy.  How many superheavies are in true shape in anything less than a national-level show?     

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2007, 08:04:03 PM »
Why would he give up so much size to the Heavies when people like Darrell Terrell and Eric Frankhouser are in there?  Id want to at least match size with people of that calibur.  Chris was like 220ish anyway, hed have to lose 20lbs!

i cant write it because it will insult him and he is a good guy,,but i will write it anyway
HE LOOKED LIKE GARBAGE ON STAGE,,IN ADDITION COMING TO THE COMPETITION WHEN I SAW THE PICTURES POSTED WITH THE COMPUTER INETERNET CAMERA I SAID TO MYSELF HE WONT GET IN TOP 10 REASON IS,,HIS SIZE DOESNT SHOW HIS WEIGHT,,HE LOOKED FLAT TO BEGIN WITH IN THOSE PICTURE,,LOOKED INSULIN GROWTH SIZE,,IT WAS LACKIN MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT YET HAD THE SIZE TO DO HEAVYS BUT AS I ALWAYS SAY SIZE IS NOT EVERYTHING,,,MANY FITNESS MODEL AT 190LB LOOK BETTER THAN WHAT HE LOOKED WITH ARMS SAME SIZE AND THEY ARE 30LB LESS ON SCALE,,

soooo my dear friend,,since i like the guy and he seem serious about bodybuilding,,i chimed in,,he got a very good physiqe in general,,he can make it to a pro card as a light heavy or as the minimum weight needed for a heavy,,his frame is not ready for 230 nothing on stage,,at 195-200lb he will wipe the stage with lots of heavys and nail top 10 top 5 and then top 1 to a pro card

this is a mistake you all do,,,tropopin,,kuclo,,now this guy,,all got good physiqes but think too much about size and the size is lack of quality it is size that is 90% result of drug use and not muscular development as a result of drug use!

i hope gareth will write this down since i dont have time to answer his no body toodeel dee toodeel dum post ;)
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2007, 08:08:47 PM »

soooo my dear friend,,since i like the guy and he seem serious about bodybuilding,,i chimed in,,he got a very good physiqe in general,,he can make it to a pro card as a light heavy or as the minimum weight needed for a heavy,,his frame is not ready for 230 nothing on stage,,at 195-200lb he will wipe the stage with lots of heavys and nail top 10 top 5 and then top 1 to a pro card

Word, he'd have looked wicked at 198.