Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 17020 times)

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #300 on: March 21, 2024, 06:00:23 PM »
I'm still holding out hope that Matt and Jane are the same person.  I imagine Matt getting into character in his blond wig and red Moulin Rouge lipstick in front of the bathroom mirror yelling "C UNT!  CCC UUUUNNNTTT!!!!!  CCCCC UUUUNNNNNTTTTT!!!!!!!!!" at himself over and over again.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #301 on: March 21, 2024, 06:04:10 PM »
I'm still holding out hope that Matt and Jane are the same person.  I imagine Matt getting into character in his blond wig and red Moulin Rouge lipstick in front of the bathroom mirror yelling "C UNT!  CCC UUUUNNNTTT!!!!!  CCCCC UUUUNNNNNTTTTT!!!!!!!!!" at himself over and over again.

Former: False
Latter: Probable
Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: March 21, 2024, 06:27:53 PM »

I can’t even begin to imagine a 5’-2” retarded transvestite version of me ! 

I could buy him a t-shirt that says, “Lakehead = What Matt Canning Gives at the Lake.”

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #303 on: March 21, 2024, 06:29:00 PM »
I can’t even begin to imagine a 5’-2” retarded transvestite version of me !

Check your Emails 😊👊🏻

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: March 21, 2024, 06:30:54 PM »

Check your Emails 😊👊🏻

If it’s a photo of you in lipstick, a dress and 12” heels…..🤣

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #305 on: March 21, 2024, 07:03:52 PM »
If it’s a photo of you in lipstick, a dress and 12” heels…..🤣

Ha , yeah the ones you left me 😂🤣😂🤣

Matt confession time - Jane & I are one & the same person -  come on Matt
Lighten up , how does it affect you if I can or can't run 0 -60 in 3.3 seconds
Without the high heels 😂🤣😂

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #306 on: March 21, 2024, 07:19:19 PM »
I don't know about all the characters here but people on the internet run all kinds of elaborate gimmicks for years or even decades. It's like a sport to them. If someone got on a video call with a supposed poster it's not an absolute guarantee the poster is the same person on the call. Now with AI advancing you can't trust anyone or anything. I just read about some finance guy being taken for millions, the guys he spoke to on the video conference were AI generated.

Is there a good correlarion between squatting strength and a short dash especially? I would think so, but I don't really know anything about athletics. Some have claimed there is even a correlation with upper body strength... Ben Johnson had a good bench. I still haven't read his trainer's book "Speed Trap" but I've seen comments how his trainer was really good.

Bodybuilding related, Johnson supposedly did a total of 1500mg of stanozolol in the year he won the Olympics. Now, his trainer claims they thought he was receiving a totally different steroid but the product was fake and/or the testing was faulty (I don't think so). Many amateur bodybuilders take that total amount in less than 5-10 days (with a ton of other stuff). The heaviest use in the DDR, supposedly the highest recorded yearly dose at the time, was almost 12,000mg of "Oral Turinabol" over a years time. One guy on a forum took took that dose in a month, said it was only "pretty good" for strength lol.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #307 on: March 21, 2024, 07:56:17 PM »

Hope springs eternal you killjoy.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: March 21, 2024, 09:31:52 PM »
Can’t really tell a lot about JPJ legs but they appear to be the kind I like - feet on one end and p***y on the other.. 🫢

I’m JUST joking JPJ - not really I DO in fact prefer legs that are bookend as such - but I don’t mean to be a total pig……. Again not really - I yam what I yam . But I don’t mean to offend you.

Matt - dude drop it for chrissake. WHY in the fck would you give a flying shit about ANYTBING said on here? Go have some beers with the guys and live in real life a bit. I’m here a couple times a week and it feels excessive sometimes.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #309 on: March 22, 2024, 12:27:39 AM »
Dj's brain anytime he thinks.

;D ;D ;D

i'm actually only gonna train once today

if i can keep this up i will gain even faster ;)

great bassline here

FUCK YEAH

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #310 on: March 22, 2024, 12:31:24 AM »
I don't know about all the characters here but people on the internet run all kinds of elaborate gimmicks for years or even decades. It's like a sport to them. If someone got on a video call with a supposed poster it's not an absolute guarantee the poster is the same person on the call. Now with AI advancing you can't trust anyone or anything. I just read about some finance guy being taken for millions, the guys he spoke to on the video conference were AI generated.

Is there a good correlarion between squatting strength and a short dash especially? I would think so, but I don't really know anything about athletics. Some have claimed there is even a correlation with upper body strength... Ben Johnson had a good bench. I still haven't read his trainer's book "Speed Trap" but I've seen comments how his trainer was really good.

Bodybuilding related, Johnson supposedly did a total of 1500mg of stanozolol in the year he won the Olympics. Now, his trainer claims they thought he was receiving a totally different steroid but the product was fake and/or the testing was faulty (I don't think so). Many amateur bodybuilders take that total amount in less than 5-10 days (with a ton of other stuff). The heaviest use in the DDR, supposedly the highest recorded yearly dose at the time, was almost 12,000mg of "Oral Turinabol" over a years time. One guy on a forum took took that dose in a month, said it was only "pretty good" for strength lol.

according to vig steve var crushes tbol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #311 on: March 22, 2024, 12:32:48 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #312 on: March 22, 2024, 12:51:31 AM »

Never tried tbol, haven't seen it locally. Besides, it's described as "dbol lite," with no estrogen and no water retention and no mood boost like dbol so it looks inferior at least on paper, but still I'd try it. The little anavar I took I never noticed anything from... usually I don't notice much if adding to an already strong stack. But 100mg+ they say is really nice for strength.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #313 on: March 22, 2024, 01:11:28 AM »
Never tried tbol, haven't seen it locally. Besides, it's described as "dbol lite," with no estrogen and no water retention and no mood boost like dbol so it looks inferior at least on paper, but still I'd try it. The little anavar I took I never noticed anything from... usually I don't notice much if adding to an already strong stack. But 100mg+ they say is really nice for strength.

yep tbol is a light dbol so no reason to use it

VAR is the BEST ORAL

it has put water inside my muscles while removing water located btw the muscle ad skin

it shits all over primo and once i finish my primo i'm never gonna buy it again

all i need to look incredible is 250 test base and VAR ;)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #314 on: March 22, 2024, 03:38:17 AM »

They use steroids completely differently from bodybuilders, they just want enough to allow them to recover quicker so they can train more often.  Hence the low dosages.  At the elite levels, the margin between first and second is so slim, even the slightest edge can be enough.

Think of Victor Conte with BALCO.  the two steroids he pushed were quite weak but they apparently helped with recovery to make a significant difference in the performances of his athletes.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: March 22, 2024, 03:39:34 AM »

Johnson had yellow eyes

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #316 on: March 22, 2024, 03:42:36 AM »

It’s a great steroid w few side effects. Makes you stronger, feel a bit more assertive, and gives you that permapumped feel that you get with other orals.  haven’t checked prices recently but at the time I chose it over anavar for costs reasons, it was less than half the price.

I love dbol but it’s impractical between the water retention and the other estrogen side effects. 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: March 22, 2024, 04:34:13 AM »
Can’t really tell a lot about JPJ legs but they appear to be the kind I like - feet on one end and p***y on the other.. 🫢

I’m JUST joking JPJ - not really I DO in fact prefer legs that are bookend as such - but I don’t mean to be a total pig……. Again not really - I yam what I yam . But I don’t mean to offend you.

Matt - dude drop it for chrissake. WHY in the fck would you give a flying shit about ANYTBING said on here? Go have some beers with the guys and live in real life a bit. I’m here a couple times a week and it feels excessive sometimes.

Matt “Weakling” Canning posts an old relaxed leg photo of me and somehow thinks it’s embarrassing for me to be tall, athletic, and superior to him in every way.

He could always post photos of the unemployed methhead squaw mothers of his feral kids and we can compare against me in a party dress.

Matt “The Loser” Canning and his lisping queer video buddy’s whole life revolve around attention on Getbig. Everyone here knows he has no intention to pay me when I smoke his retard ass in a sprint. None - let’s be real here, he is a broke little bitch who cheats his 3-1/2 kids out of legally obligated child support. He’s a white trash piece of shit father.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #318 on: March 22, 2024, 04:36:37 AM »
After training back today I did five sets of deadlifts:

135 x 8
185 x 6
225 x 3
250 x 1
185 x 6

And the next gap-toothed, black pudding eating, pasty British knob polisher that compares women with bhanky is going to get jumper cables on the gonads. I swear to Christ you fartknockers really need a good thump in the gunt. Bunch of island dwelling, cheese dick fuckballs !

🙋‍♀️

Who does five sets of heavy deadlifts at the end of their back workout ???

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: March 22, 2024, 04:40:57 AM »

Ha , yeah the ones you left me 😂🤣😂🤣

Matt confession time - Jane & I are one & the same person -  come on Matt
Lighten up , how does it affect you if I can or can't run 0 -60 in 3.3 seconds
Without the high heels 😂🤣😂

But Tony, he is betting me $200 CAD…….🙄

Won’t even buy tires for the red car.

He’s a small phaggot, Rehaluk’s tits have tits.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: March 22, 2024, 04:58:41 AM »
sprinters 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: March 22, 2024, 05:09:01 AM »

Van, leg strength yes, not so much directly squat strength. For me I could leg press a lot for a woman, but my torso length and small waist work against me in the back squat. Upper body strength is very important for a sprinter, you basically need to pump your arms (cadence) as fast as your legs are pumping at top speed. It is also critical to remain as “relaxed” as possible while still “straining” to get the maximum effort. Hip and leg flexibility is a key factor because it allows a longer stride length.

Fun fact - Carl Lewis failed multiple drug tests prior to losing to Ben Johnson in 1988. The United States T&F was contemplating leaving Lewis out of the trials due to the failed tests, but that was never going to happen and Lewis ran. He was every bit as juiced as Johnson.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: March 22, 2024, 05:12:57 AM »

I know where you live and work.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: March 22, 2024, 05:15:52 AM »
sprinters

Easy now, a 180 lb deadlift is heavy for a wee phaggot who looks exactly like dj181’s twin.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: March 22, 2024, 05:18:52 AM »

Fun fact - Carl Lewis failed multiple drug tests prior to losing to Ben Johnson in 1988. The United States T&F was contemplating leaving Lewis out of the trials due to the failed tests, but that was never going to happen and Lewis ran. He was every bit as juiced as Johnson.
yes, failed way more tests than Johnson ever did
I think he failed a test in the trials for the Olympics but they buried it

A scientist went back and took the samples from the 88 Olympics (they are stored forever) across various sports and tested them against the latest (at the time) testing standards and almost every single one came back positive.

He abandoned the project because of all the potential fall out.