Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 17485 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #275 on: March 20, 2024, 06:51:10 PM »
hes avoiding the forum
Hes MIA at the moment

I imagine hes trying to get his waist down to 27 inches so he can easily slip through the school railings.

Are you saying he's avoiding this thread like he avoids his mom's questions of when is he finally going to grow up, get a job and stop sponging off her?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: March 20, 2024, 07:17:45 PM »
Didn't DJ say he'd stop eating chicken and replace it with amino acids or something? Might wanna reconsider that.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: March 20, 2024, 09:13:54 PM »
Beautiful... :'(

Reminds me of my dear old Grandad trying to jump out of the wheelchair as we pushed him towards the assisted dying centre

I saved it this time - 1000 thanks  8)

I've seen better performances at the special Olympics. ;D

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #278 on: March 20, 2024, 09:31:26 PM »

Comments like this don't help

I can’t think of anyone who is a bigger Freudian slip machine than DJ.

He’s like an SNL character at this point where his repression is constantly projected.

The pointing out of his contradictions may possibly cause him to realize his delusions of grandeur.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #279 on: March 21, 2024, 12:46:45 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sing it:

"Ghey Barrys at the Y-M-C-A, He's railing Michael at the Y-M-C-A"!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: March 21, 2024, 02:43:16 AM »
I can’t think of anyone who is a bigger Freudian slip machine than DJ.

He’s like an SNL character at this point where his repression is constantly projected.

The pointing out of his contradictions may possibly cause him to realize his delusions of grandeur.

The similarities between Matt Canning and DJ181 are incredible, they are practically the same, except DJ has an actual formal education.

The two board retards are twins !  🤣

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: March 21, 2024, 02:48:16 AM »
Aaaaand another thread ruined by the same 50+ y.o. retard with an unhealthy obsession for barely legal teens.

Dj is like that dry shit stain you try your hardest to jet piss off of a toilet bowl, but it won't go away.

Hey handsome !  🙋‍♀️

I’m hoping that one day you are able to get to 155 lbs and sub-whatevernumberyoumakeup bodyfat and reach the pinnacle of mass and aesthetics that dj181 has !

Sent you email - practicing my sprinting prowess through the streets of Paris !  🤣

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #282 on: March 21, 2024, 07:21:25 AM »
seems i'm deep inside many heads

so far lost 1.25 inches off my waist while adding a full inch on to my shoulders and on to my chest while losing 4 pounds in the process

bodyfat is now a clear sub-6

will go to sub-5 maybe even sub-4

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: March 21, 2024, 07:24:23 AM »
seems i'm deep inside many heads

so far lost 1.25 inches off my waist while adding a full inch on to my shoulders and on to my chest while losing 4 pounds in the process

bodyfat is now a clear sub-6

will go to sub-5 maybe even sub-4

You have a better chance of being deep inside a 12 year old boy, than someone’s head.

The only thing you’re “sub” in is subnormal.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #284 on: March 21, 2024, 08:09:48 AM »
After training back today I did five sets of deadlifts:

135 x 8
185 x 6
225 x 3
250 x 1
185 x 6

And the next gap-toothed, black pudding eating, pasty British knob polisher that compares women with bhanky is going to get jumper cables on the gonads. I swear to Christ you fartknockers really need a good thump in the gunt. Bunch of island dwelling, cheese dick fuckballs !

🙋‍♀️

Part of the reason I think [or have thought] you were a man is because no woman on the planet would submerge themselves on a completely male-dominated board, and post like you do there. By far, most women don't have the emotional profile.

The other reason is because you have said before that I have small legs [true], that I am weak [ha...haha...hahaha...hahahaha...hahahahahahahahahaha...LOL!!!!!! Right... 😆 🤣 😂], and so on.

How can any woman with LEGS LIKE THIS:

Call my legs small? Even adjusting for sex and age, your legs are smaller than mine, Jane. That's why it makes no sense for you to call my legs small. But of you were actually a man...then it makes sense. Specifically, if you were a man who signed up to the board as a woman, thinking being a woman makes you beyond criticism. Like I said - with legs like yours, you are in no position to talk. But a man posting as a woman, thinking it will give him carte blanche to attack men without getting called out...that makes sense.

Now regarding  your comments about me being weak...oh, JustBrokeJane / JustWeakJane / JustPlaneWeakling, this is allegedly you:

Again, even adjusting for sex AND age, you are nowhere near my strength.

Is there even any proof anywhere that you were able to lock out with that 85-lb? Lol.

So any insults to me about my legs size or my strength make NO SENSE, Jane.

Also Jane - you said you didn't believe my sub-12.5s sprint time was because my legs are small. Uhhh...Jane...REMINDER, ONCE AGAIN - THIS IS YOU:

So wouldn't YOU be proof that a person can have small legs and still be fast?

Furthermore, it's the view of a casual that one needs large legs to sprint fast. Just a projection of a Michael Johnson on Winny fetish.

You don't need BIG legs to sprint fast, Jane - you need STRONG legs. Obviously because strong legs propel you forward.

But even if you WERE NOT on the same page with me on legs needing *only to be strong* to be a successful at sprinting, or say that we both felt that ON AVERAGE, a sprinter's legs must be big [FYI - I do not think this], wouldn't YOU [with your skinny legs] be proof that you can have skinny legs and still be a fast runner?

??

Basically, my thoughts are:

JANE - ARE YOU FORGETTING THAT THIS IS WHO YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE ONLINE?!  ::)

And that's why I have always been skeptical that you were who you claim to be, Jane. So...I couldn't have ran 100m in sub-12.5s because my legs are too skinny, yet you are packing those monsters quads, Jane?  ::)

And yet ANOTHER fantastic video by Josh!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #285 on: March 21, 2024, 08:11:42 AM »
Geez Mathjew, that’s some pretty Mr. Potatohead deductive reasoning you have got going on there.

In history, to date, a time of 11.11s or faster has only been ran 3,274 times, by only about 300 women, over 80% were Black. Check the FULL list here, JustBrokeJane:

https://worldathletics.org/records/all-time-toplists/sprints/100-metres/all/women/senior?regionType=world&timing=electronic&windReading=regular&page=1&bestResultsOnly=false&firstDay=1899-12-31&lastDay=2024-03-20&maxResultsByCountry=all&eventId=10229509&ageCategory=senior

Do you want me to go through all the White women who have ran the 100m in 11.11s or faster, JustSlowJane? Because I [or literally anyone on here] can do that, you know?

For instance, take a look at this random sampling of female 100m times, all of whom got 11.04:

1. Simone Facey - BLACK
2. Blessing Okagbare - BLACK.
3. Kelly-Ann Baptiste - BLACK.
4. Murielle Ahouré-Demps - BLACK.
5. Rosângela Santos - BLACK.
6. Michelle-Lee Ahye - BLACK.
7. Tianna Bartoletta - BLACK.
8. Tori Bowie - BLACK.
9. Natalliah Whyte - BLACK.
10. Jada Baylark - BLACK.
11. Krystsina Tsimanouskaya - WHITE.
12.  Dezerea Bryant - BLACK.
13. Kiara Grant - BLACK.
14. Jonielle Smith - BLACK.
15. Aleia Hobbs - BLACK.
16. Tebogo Mamathu - BLACK.
17. Wei Yongli - ASIAN.
18. Dafne Schippers - WHITE.
19. Ge Manqi - ASIAN.
20. Tynia Gaither - BLACK.

https://worldathletics.org/records/all-time-toplists/sprints/100-metres/all/women/senior?regionType=world&timing=electronic&windReading=regular&page=20&bestResultsOnly=false&firstDay=1899-12-31&lastDay=2024-03-20&maxResultsByCountry=all&eventId=10229509&ageCategory=senior

Meaning, only around 60 women **in world history** sprinted 100m in 11.11s or faster, who are not Black. Of those, somewhere between 20-40 are White.

So it's not "Mr. Potatohead reasoning" to assume you were Black, Jane. It makes all logical sense that for your claims to even have a CHANCE of being true...you would likely be Black.

What tipped you off and made you assume I’m a Black American, the 10 different photos I’ve posted that show my white skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes ?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

OH YES, JANE - that overwhelmingly strong evidence of what you look like. That everyday, beyond a reasonable doubt standard of evidence that would hold up in a court of law, and can't easily be faked at all.

What tipped you off Sherlock Homo that I’m American ? The fact that I’ve posted a half dozen times that I’m German ?  🤣

God, you are one fucking idiot, Jane. Like I JUST SAID - only about 60 women who aren't Black have ran the 100m in 11.11s or faster, with only 20-40 being White [again - I just said that, and posted the source material for you to peruse.

So if you are GERMAN, this narrows you down EVEN FURTHER.

Again, you are a fucking knob: you posted claims to make yourself look great, but in reality, you literally expose yourself by narrowing yourself down to a group of under 10 women. 🙄

I don’t think I’m a state champion here in the U.S. ? I’ve run in the World Junior Championships, NCAA Championships, and Olympic Trials a few times, but they’re not really big competitions like the one you mentioned in Thunder Bay. 😁

Assuming I could make weight and maintain 95% of my strength [historically, I can], I would roughly be around #10 of 20 among the Canadian National level Strongman competitors in the 80kg / 176.4-lb class.

I have a friend who feels I can make Top 4, and I don't think it's a stretch to say I couldn't be Top 4.

I beat the guy who placed 3rd in 2020, twice. But he has gotten a lot stronger since.

Regardless, it is definitely true I could place Top 10 at Nationals in my weight class, if not Top 6.

Top 4...would involve the alignment of a lot of things going right, especially at my age. But would that be possible? Yes.

Also...I watched the 2022 World's Strongest Man in my weight class, and there are a couple of guys there I beat.

My point is:
I am legitimately at the National level at Strongman in my weight class.

I'm not claiming to be the strongest person, but my being at that level is legit. And I have posted PILES of evidence that I lift what I claim.

You have posted NOTHING proving your claims, Jane. Which are all buĺlshit anyway.

LOL @ you calling out my standard of reasoning in assuming you were Black, not grasping how utterly stupid it is to make up a claim of beng a White woman being that fast. 🤣

Again, you have literally narrowed yourself down to six women, you moron. Oh - but I should know better with all the skinny leg photos you have posted, which "prove" you are elite level female sprinter. 🙄

I know you’re all wrapped up in flirting with bHanky over another one of his idiotic challenges, so I will forgive you this time !

🙋‍♀️

Oh wow!
THANK YOU!

That means so much to me, Jane - you will "forgive me" for using deductive reasoning to determine that your claims are obvious horseshit. 🙄

Thank you so much for "forgiving me" for being a smart person. I'm not the one making up an entire backstory about football players being really nice about "it" when you beat them at the 40-yard dash. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 🤣

Imagine not just making up a lie, but making up a full back story to go along with your ridiculous claims.

Jane - do you talk to yourself at night? Do you hear voices?

Seriously, making up an entire story [lie] about the reaction of football players in a story that was complete fiction to begin with.

Jane - say whatever you want about me, but there is NOTHING that I claim that I can't prove.

Your stories about beating the CURRENT women's world record for the 40, literally 20-30 years before it happened, at age 18 [WAY younger than the average female world record sprinter - by about a good DECADE], and having back stories going into your stories to "verify" your claims, including multiple gimmick accounts denotes to me, almost a level of mental illness.

Whatever I do, it's simply not on par with THAT level of delusion.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #286 on: March 21, 2024, 08:16:10 AM »
hey matt

just turd jane dullter sucksoncocks and piss grossman are all the same person dude

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #287 on: March 21, 2024, 10:17:55 AM »
hey matt

just turd jane dullter sucksoncocks and piss grossman are all the same person dude

Prove it

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #288 on: March 21, 2024, 10:19:15 AM »
Part of the reason I think [or have thought] you were a man is because no woman on the planet would submerge themselves on a completely male-dominated board, and post like you do there. By far, most women don't have the emotional profile.

The other reason is because you have said before that I have small legs [true], that I am weak [ha...haha...hahaha...hahahaha...hahahahahahahahahaha...LOL!!!!!! Right... 😆 🤣 😂], and so on.

Call my legs small? Even adjusting for sex and age, your legs are smaller than mine, Jane. That's why it makes no sense for you to call my legs small. But of you were actually a man...then it makes sense. Specifically, if you were a man who signed up to the board as a woman, thinking being a woman makes you beyond criticism. Like I said - with legs like yours, you are in no position to talk. But a man posting as a woman, thinking it will give him carte blanche to attack men without getting called out...that makes sense.

Now regarding  your comments about me being weak...oh, JustBrokeJane / JustWeakJane / JustPlaneWeakling, this is allegedly you:

Is there even any proof anywhere that you were able to lock out with that 85-lb? Lol.

Also Jane - you said you didn't believe my sub-12.5s sprint time was because my legs are small. Uhhh...Jane...REMINDER, ONCE AGAIN - THIS IS YOU:

Furthermore, it's the view of a casual that one needs large legs to sprint fast. Just a projection of a Michael Johnson on Winny fetish.

You don't need BIG legs to sprint fast, Jane - you need STRONG legs. Obviously because strong legs propel you forward.

But even if you WERE NOT on the same page with me on legs needing *only to be strong* to be a successful at sprinting, or say that we both felt that ON AVERAGE, a sprinter's legs must be big [FYI - I do not think this], wouldn't YOU [with your skinny legs] be proof that you can have skinny legs and still be a fast runner?

??

And that's why I have always been skeptical that you were who you claim to be, Jane. So...I couldn't have ran 100m in sub-12.5s because my legs are too skinny, yet you are packing those monsters quads, Jane?  ::)

Matt,

I was misunderstanding you. You actually are hitting on JPJ! Took me a while but when you post three pics of her legs you kinda outed yourself :)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #289 on: March 21, 2024, 12:00:56 PM »
Matt,

I was misunderstanding you. You actually are hitting on JPJ! Took me a while but when you post three pics of her legs you kinda outed yourself :)

He outed himself a long time ago sending jerkoff videos to prime.

Posting the same Jane pics for the 1000th time just solidifies his mental rep.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #290 on: March 21, 2024, 12:05:43 PM »
He outed himself a long time ago sending jerkoff videos to prime.

Didnt Bhank send nudes to prime as well?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #291 on: March 21, 2024, 12:24:49 PM »
hey matt

Hmmm It's not that hard now to Believe You, Matt & Bianca Hanky
are all joined at the Hip - You & Bianca definitely are.
WTF is wrong with Matt & these insane rants about a on line woman
he doesn't know.

Matt FFS whats going on with you - So you don't Jane because she posted
some stuff you don't like / dispute - were on an internet forum most of us
are anonymous posters.
Why on earth are you behaving as you are ?  Has Jane said some uncomfortable Truth / hit a nerve ?

Does it really matter that much to you if Jane is a man pretending to
be a woman or if she is posting as 17 different people.
How does it impact on your day to day life ?
Yet it very clearly does.  ::)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: March 21, 2024, 12:51:40 PM »

??

One of us ran in their country’s Olympic trials and the other is a weak little manlet who is retarded.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: March 21, 2024, 12:57:28 PM »
In history, to date, a time of 11.11s or faster has only been ran 3,274 times, by only about 300 women, over 80% were Black. Check the FULL list here, JustBrokeJane:

https://worldathletics.org/records/all-time-toplists/sprints/100-metres/all/women/senior?regionType=world&timing=electronic&windReading=regular&page=1&bestResultsOnly=false&firstDay=1899-12-31&lastDay=2024-03-20&maxResultsByCountry=all&eventId=10229509&ageCategory=senior

Do you want me to go through all the White women who have ran the 100m in 11.11s or faster, JustSlowJane? Because I [or literally anyone on here] can do that, you know?

For instance, take a look at this random sampling of female 100m times, all of whom got 11.04:

1. Simone Facey - BLACK
2. Blessing Okagbare - BLACK.
3. Kelly-Ann Baptiste - BLACK.
4. Murielle Ahouré-Demps - BLACK.
5. Rosângela Santos - BLACK.
6. Michelle-Lee Ahye - BLACK.
7. Tianna Bartoletta - BLACK.
8. Tori Bowie - BLACK.
9. Natalliah Whyte - BLACK.
10. Jada Baylark - BLACK.
11. Krystsina Tsimanouskaya - WHITE.
12.  Dezerea Bryant - BLACK.
13. Kiara Grant - BLACK.
14. Jonielle Smith - BLACK.
15. Aleia Hobbs - BLACK.
16. Tebogo Mamathu - BLACK.
17. Wei Yongli - ASIAN.
18. Dafne Schippers - WHITE.
19. Ge Manqi - ASIAN.
20. Tynia Gaither - BLACK.

https://worldathletics.org/records/all-time-toplists/sprints/100-metres/all/women/senior?regionType=world&timing=electronic&windReading=regular&page=20&bestResultsOnly=false&firstDay=1899-12-31&lastDay=2024-03-20&maxResultsByCountry=all&eventId=10229509&ageCategory=senior

Meaning, only around 60 women **in world history** sprinted 100m in 11.11s or faster, who are not Black. Of those, somewhere between 20-40 are White.

So it's not "Mr. Potatohead reasoning" to assume you were Black, Jane. It makes all logical sense that for your claims to even have a CHANCE of being true...you would likely be Black.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

OH YES, JANE - that overwhelmingly strong evidence of what you look like. That everyday, beyond a reasonable doubt standard of evidence that would hold up in a court of law, and can't easily be faked at all.

God, you are one fucking idiot, Jane. Like I JUST SAID - only about 60 women who aren't Black have ran the 100m in 11.11s or faster, with only 20-40 being White [again - I just said that, and posted the source material for you to peruse.

So if you are GERMAN, this narrows you down EVEN FURTHER.

Again, you are a fucking knob: you posted claims to make yourself look great, but in reality, you literally expose yourself by narrowing yourself down to a group of under 10 women. 🙄

Assuming I could make weight and maintain 95% of my strength [historically, I can], I would roughly be around #10 of 20 among the Canadian National level Strongman competitors in the 80kg / 176.4-lb class.

I have a friend who feels I can make Top 4, and I don't think it's a stretch to say I couldn't be Top 4.

I beat the guy who placed 3rd in 2020, twice. But he has gotten a lot stronger since.

Regardless, it is definitely true I could place Top 10 at Nationals in my weight class, if not Top 6.

Top 4...would involve the alignment of a lot of things going right, especially at my age. But would that be possible? Yes.

Also...I watched the 2022 World's Strongest Man in my weight class, and there are a couple of guys there I beat.

My point is:
I am legitimately at the National level at Strongman in my weight class.

I'm not claiming to be the strongest person, but my being at that level is legit. And I have posted PILES of evidence that I lift what I claim.

You have posted NOTHING proving your claims, Jane. Which are all buĺlshit anyway.

LOL @ you calling out my standard of reasoning in assuming you were Black, not grasping how utterly stupid it is to make up a claim of beng a White woman being that fast. 🤣

Again, you have literally narrowed yourself down to six women, you moron. Oh - but I should know better with all the skinny leg photos you have posted, which "prove" you are elite level female sprinter. 🙄

Oh wow!
THANK YOU!

That means so much to me, Jane - you will "forgive me" for using deductive reasoning to determine that your claims are obvious horseshit. 🙄

Thank you so much for "forgiving me" for being a smart person. I'm not the one making up an entire backstory about football players being really nice about "it" when you beat them at the 40-yard dash. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 🤣

Imagine not just making up a lie, but making up a full back story to go along with your ridiculous claims.

Jane - do you talk to yourself at night? Do you hear voices?

Seriously, making up an entire story [lie] about the reaction of football players in a story that was complete fiction to begin with.

Jane - say whatever you want about me, but there is NOTHING that I claim that I can't prove.

Your stories about beating the CURRENT women's world record for the 40, literally 20-30 years before it happened, at age 18 [WAY younger than the average female world record sprinter - by about a good DECADE], and having back stories going into your stories to "verify" your claims, including multiple gimmick accounts denotes to me, almost a level of mental illness.

Whatever I do, it's simply not on par with THAT level of delusion.

I was paid expenses, a per diem, and sometimes a small appearance fee to compete in European track and field events.

You paid $5,000 of money that should have gone to raising your children to flounder around in dead fucking last place in a local strongman contest.

Gayer than making videos about me from your mommy’s house. Tell the other retard with the speech issues, I don’t watch the stupid videos he makes. He REALLY feels he needs to insert himself into your retardation.

Both of you childish losers can swallow a ball of fuck !   👍🏻

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: March 21, 2024, 02:08:51 PM »
I ran the 100 in 9.57 last week in the shopping centre, hundreds of people saw me but they failed to appreciate the importance of what just happened as they didnt have stopwatches on them.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: March 21, 2024, 02:13:52 PM »
I ran the 100 in 9.57 last week in the shopping centre, hundreds of people saw me but they failed to appreciate the importance of what just happened as they didnt have stopwatches on them.

But….did you win a 400 yard dash in the 8th grade at your Special Needs school ?

That’s what is important here. Not your accomplishments, only Matt Canning’s and his ugly boyfriend in the gay video.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: March 21, 2024, 02:17:35 PM »
But….did you win a 400 yard dash in the 8th grade at your Special Needs school ?

That’s what is important here. Not your accomplishments, only Matt Canning’s and his ugly boyfriend in the gay video.

This was the 100m at my school , it was for people with no sense of direction

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: March 21, 2024, 02:29:54 PM »

That’s pretty sturdy competition.

I’m guessing none of them beat the fabled 12.5 second 100M 8th grade MR. TITS achievement. Considering his 12-inch thighs and size 16 Walmart $18 running shoes.

You better stay in your lane bud, or a fat welfare homo will make a video for Getbig about you.

Holy shit that is cringe-level gay and childish.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #298 on: March 21, 2024, 05:31:26 PM »

Dj's brain anytime he thinks.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #299 on: March 21, 2024, 06:00:23 PM »
I'm still holding out hope that Matt and Jane are the same person.  I imagine Matt getting into character in his blond wig and red Moulin Rouge lipstick in front of the bathroom mirror yelling "C UNT!  CCC UUUUNNNTTT!!!!!  CCCCC UUUUNNNNNTTTTT!!!!!!!!!" at himself over and over again.