Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 194404 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
Re: Moderators suck I am Out
« Reply #1050 on: October 08, 2023, 05:50:06 PM »
Each moderator makes about 55k a year.

This is what happens when you pay cheap--you get bad help/moderation!

Ron pays Bhanky more than that.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1051 on: October 08, 2023, 06:27:53 PM »
LOL bhank gets his ass kicked in real life and online

The list of people or things who have beat up Brian

Ex wife - Car Door
The crusher Clegg
405 squats
315 bench
Josh
Matt

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #1052 on: October 08, 2023, 06:32:10 PM »

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1053 on: October 08, 2023, 06:51:43 PM »
:D
He will be back by Tuesday posting “did 6 sets of leg extensions “ like nothing ever happened

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1054 on: October 08, 2023, 06:56:15 PM »
He will be back by Tuesday posting “did 6 sets of leg extensions “ like nothing ever happened

Too much volume

2 sets calf raises

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1055 on: October 08, 2023, 07:02:31 PM »
Too much volume

2 sets calf raises
haha I stand corrected

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1056 on: October 08, 2023, 07:28:51 PM »
LOL!!!!!

Out of curiosity, when approximately was it that you were running at such a speed?

Because that wouldn't just be a fast female time - that would be among the level of state champion. In fact, I'd assume some of the top 100m female sprinters in some states are below the 11.11s mark. If not overall...then at least some years.

Presumably, you took your running skills into the competitive arena? That would put you at an elite level.

But you had mentioned...you're from Chicago.

So, I take it you are a Black American woman? If so, suddenly your sprint times are making a bit more sense.  ;D

Geez Mathjew, that’s some pretty Mr. Potatohead deductive reasoning you have got going on there.

What tipped you off and made you assume I’m a Black American, the 10 different photos I’ve posted that show my white skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes ?

What tipped you off Sherlock Homo that I’m American ? The fact that I’ve posted a half dozen times that I’m German ?  🤣

I don’t think I’m a state champion here in the U.S. ? I’ve run in the World Junior Championships, NCAA Championships, and Olympic Trials a few times, but they’re not really big competitions like the one you mentioned in Thunder Bay. 😁

I know you’re all wrapped up in flirting with bHanky over another one of his idiotic challenges, so I will forgive you this time !

🙋‍♀️

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: October 08, 2023, 07:33:51 PM »
LOL bhank gets his ass kicked in real life and online

The list of people or things who have beat up Brian

Ex wife - Car Door
The crusher Clegg
405 squats
315 bench
Josh
Matt

I’m guessing he’s not going to be racing me anytime soon ?

🙄

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Moderators Rule - Hanks out (Meng VS Madusa)
« Reply #1058 on: October 08, 2023, 07:41:39 PM »
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1059 on: October 08, 2023, 08:04:55 PM »
Just got back from a meeting with a member of The Committee™ to discuss this. I took a video.

I'm Ryan Gosling in the video - that's me with an unidentified member of The Committee™:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1060 on: October 08, 2023, 08:06:41 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1061 on: October 08, 2023, 08:21:50 PM »
Had an issue with a toad threatening my family. Stayed on the board a few days. Contacted a moderator or two... the posts were removed and the asshat banned. Moderators have a life and do this voluntarily. Your proper course of action should have been to contact the moderator or moderators for the board and let them know. If it was wrong, they would likely have fixed it

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1062 on: October 08, 2023, 08:22:33 PM »
I’m guessing he’s not going to be racing me anytime soon ?

🙄

With his lack of wind, hernia mesh and numerous other ailments, even if he magically appeared on a track next to you tomorrow wanting to run, your racing him might result in liability! 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1063 on: October 08, 2023, 08:25:39 PM »
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1064 on: October 08, 2023, 09:12:11 PM »
Geez Mathjew, that’s some pretty Mr. Potatohead deductive reasoning you have got going on there.

What tipped you off and made you assume I’m a Black American, the 10 different photos I’ve posted that show my white skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes ?

What tipped you off Sherlock Homo that I’m American ? The fact that I’ve posted a half dozen times that I’m German ?  🤣

I don’t think I’m a state champion here in the U.S. ? I’ve run in the World Junior Championships, NCAA Championships, and Olympic Trials a few times, but they’re not really big competitions like the one you mentioned in Thunder Bay. 😁

I know you’re all wrapped up in flirting with bHanky over another one of his idiotic challenges, so I will forgive you this time !

🙋‍♀️

Good question, Jane.

Oh, I don't know - maybe the fact that only 1,205 women in AMERICAN HISTORY have ran the 100m in 11.11s, and virtually all of them are Black.

But tell us more about your #3,275 WORLDWIDE EVER IN HISTORY female 100m sprint.

Did this happen in the same universe where 60-year-old clown Walter Sobchak weighs 245-lb and is stronger and better looking than me?

Oh wait - I GOT IT! The proof is in that video...that video you CAN'T post! Dang! What a drag...

PS - you know there's software that can blur your face in a video, which would assure your anonymity. Although that's a moot point: there is no video, and you never ran 11.11s. So GTFO, gimmick. Make your lies SOMEWHAT believable next time. Dumb twat.

https://worldathletics.org/records/all-time-toplists/sprints/100-metres/outdoor/women/senior?regionType=countries&region=usa&timing=electronic&windReading=regular&page=1&bestResultsOnly=false&firstDay=1899-12-31&lastDay=2023-10-07

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1065 on: October 08, 2023, 09:27:30 PM »
Jane, tell us more about how you're one of the fastest White women in human history, with your 11.11s 100m sprint.

Damn, could you imagine if you had focused - you could have beaten Ivet Lalova-Collio's 10.77s, and been the fastest White woman in HUMAN HISTORY.

It's all in that video - that video you CAN'T POST.

Incredible stuff, really.

Shucks, you really blew my paltry 12.12s, or whatever I got in Grade 8, time out of the water.  :-\

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivet_Lalova-Collio

i=skyhrYEeESi0s9ig

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1066 on: October 08, 2023, 10:28:05 PM »
I'm getting ahead of myself:

Friday: Max bench.
Saturday: Max deadlift [both had more in the tank though].
Sunday: Max squat.

I missed a couple of days last week, and wanted to make up for those days.

Meanwhile, I should have just stayed up, cooked up 1-lb of bacon, and watched some old episodes of America's Most Wanted, and had a full rest day.

Tomorrow, I will be back in the gym again, training Max strict curl. I used curl 120-lb on the barbell for 8-12 reps.

I don't expect to match B. Hank's 165-lb personal record, but will aim for as close as possible.

I can guarantee you I'm good for 115-135 right now, so I'm going to try to match B. Hank's 165, or whatever it was.

I'm on a mission now.

Here are my squats for today:

315-/345-/370-/375-lb:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyKnPlsuaHv/

That 315 went up slower than last time, then I had to regroup. Then I hit 345, a bit more easily, and then I went to 370 [to put space between B. Hank's 365-lb squat and mine]. As I wasn't feeling spectacular, I decided to get 370 first, then look at my form.

My form was OK for 370, but could have been two inches lower for my tastes [and the tastes of Getbig Squat King Fortress]. But I felt I could have done that depth, had I not misjudged depth on the descent. Notice I didn't exhale my air - exhaling your air will always prop you up a little higher/faster with squats, so I firmly believe I could have buried that 370 with some minor coaching on my form to keep in mind for next time.

So I loaded up 375-lb, with the goal in mind to just improve the depth I just hit at 370.

I succeeded at that, and 375 was slightly deeper, and was "OK" to me.

Still an inch or two high for my tastes - but "OK".

Now I'll definitely be watching squat videos by Ed Coan and Mark Bell, and refining my form in my deficits which even *I* see.

Then strong knee will have me squatting 405-lb to acceptable" depth as soon as I work them in over the course of a few workouts.

I'm confident I will be 30-50 pounds over whatever B. Hank puts out as his maximum squats. No problem there.

Again - here are my videos from 315-/345-/370-/375-lb, hot off the press within the past 60 minutes. Swipe left:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyKnPlsuaHv/

And if swipe to the very end, you will see my depth on my 375-lb squat. Below are both my 370 and 375 depth screenshots. Then, finally, you have my 365-lb depth from last time, and my 315-lb, which is the depth I SHOULD be taking my 365+ squats too - so it's safe to say that another inch or two, and I'll bury my squats.

So my goal at the moment is hitting proper depth, and once that's consistent, adding 5-lb per week to this squat over the next 12 weeks until the contest is over.

Add strong knee wraps, and I might inch ever so slowly to a 450-lb contest squat with knee wraps. Time will tell - but I feel great, have no injuries, have a 20-lb body weight advantage on my side over years past, and don't have muscle memory - but do have the fact that I never put the effort in to getting to my max squat potential. So my squats have the most potential to improve because of that.

So time will tell - but I don't think a 455 squat to contest depth with knee wraps will be impossible for me to get to.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1067 on: October 08, 2023, 10:53:53 PM »

🙋‍♀️

Of the 1,205 American women in USA history who officially ran the 100m in 11.11s or faster, I checked the first 100, starting at #1 and starting backwards at #1,205, and I didn't see any White women in there.

So that's cool that you are the fastest White woman in American history or whatever.

In reality, if that was close to true, you wouldn't talk shit about other people's accomplishments, because anyone competing/performing at that high a level tends to be humbled many times during the pursuit. A mutual respect for other people who train emerges. Whereas, insecure people need to make up stories about previous bests - always with zero evidence to verify it.  ;)

But this all comes down to that "video" of your 11.11s 100m sprint that you have that you are unwilling or unable to post.

Needless to say, I don't believe you.

If you did sprint an 11.11s, that makes you #3,275 of all time. And extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Either way, you never ran 11.11s, and so none or this matters.

This should be a lesson to other Getbiggers - if you're going to lie, make up a lie somewhat believable. A sub 12s 100m is outstanding for a woman, and a sub 11.5s would be more like a sub 10.5s for a man.

Even if you claimed 11.5s, you would have not made your lie so obvious. And you could still have taken credit for beating my ~12s [or thereabouts] best time ever which, unlike you, I can actually prove happened.

As for German women - a time of 11.11s would rank you #48 in German history.

Or if you are German American, it would just be a matter of going through the 11.11s times for American women to figure out who you are.

This is all moot, anyway, since you are lying.

Congratulations on your vivid imagination though. It must be nice living in it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1068 on: October 09, 2023, 12:09:23 AM »
Jane is in London today, I’m guessing it’s close to night time there now. The video was sent to 3 getbiggers for confirmation, it was not posted here. Jane doesn’t post photos, Princess L told her not to.

She’s not kidding, me and a couple others here have done sprint training with her. The poster Les Grossman is the fastest of the men (played football at Nebraska) and she can turn sideways mid sprint and look back and wait for him to try to catch up.

A legit 4.7 is pretty fast, 4.3 is just a whole other level.

Fuck, that's convenient! Sort of like how you're stronger than me, but "a few Getbiggers have seen proof", but you can't post any actual evidence for the board to see.

Totally credible.

Just kidding. No one here believes you, and you don't believe yourself. Namely because you're lying, and you know it.

🙋‍♀️

Lol, you haven't posted any photos, and claiming you did is in total contradiction to what Walter Sobchak just said that I just quoted. At the very least, get your collective lies in order between accounts. This doesn't matter anyway, because you're a man posting as a woman, just to "confirm" Walter Sobchak's fake lifts which he also "can't post videos of". How convenient.

This isn't pre-2005. By 2005, the combination of ALL cellphones having cameras, and this little thing called YOUTUBE has made it impossible for people to continue to make excuses NOT to prove claims.

The technology exists AND IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE for anyone to post videos blurring a person's face, and any identifying geographical information.

None of this shit matters, because you are a man posting as a woman, who never ran the 100m in 11.11s.

Sheesh, you could have just said you ran a sub-12s or even 11.5s, and you wouldn't have made your lie so obvious, but you just got greedy.

Anyway, there is no video of you sprinting 100m in 11.11s, because that never happened, and also because you're a man pretending to be a woman on here.

In this thread, from now on, every time you claim to have a 11.11s 100m, I'm going to quote you and point out to everyone that you are lying, and that your refusal to post a video of it with your face blurred is proof of that.

God, you are one dumb fuck.

I'd be more than happy destroying Walter Sobchak on a strength challenge next, but he's smart enough to know not to even bother, because he will just lose and be embarrassed.

NOW SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU NEVER RAN 11.11s, THERE IS NO VIDEO, AND NO EVIDENCE WILL EVER COME TO LIGHT.

Stop lying. Fuck.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1069 on: October 09, 2023, 12:28:20 AM »
Lol. I'm loving this new version of MattCock

Huge lifts. huge ego, huge balls!

MattCuck is now MattKang

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1070 on: October 09, 2023, 03:00:40 AM »
I'm saying at 160, I'd beat your lifts when you are 200.

I love how I'm "205" now, and you're 210.

When I'm 200-2005 [more like 202-203], and you are probably 215+.

But all your stats change conveniently for you.  ::)

It’s not a bodyweight contest but yeah I weighed 210lbs this morning just now

I like how I look and feel at this weight pic from last night at 212lbs video this am at 210 since morning bodyweight is the getbig standard

I couldn’t train heavy due to the hernia and felt kind of sloppy so I leaned out a little bit

I am also not eating as much as it creates painful pressure and I am not on TRT right now and haven’t been since pre surgery

You are over 200lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: October 09, 2023, 03:06:04 AM »
Of COURSE I'm getting 340 on Wednesday.

Heck, I may have had a hard 345 in me on Friday.

But you say this now, knowing for sure I will beat you, and that it's happened fast, and will keep happening fast, since I only just started training for strength again.

So you're changing your tune now.

I just started using real weight again on bench press yesterday and nothing popped so that is a good sign. I will continue to use real weight as my reps creep back up this month (October) I will hopefully be trying lowering reps in November and reach a new post 40 PR in December but it could take a little longer. I do think I can make it by year end to 330 but will see how it goes. I will be happy if I get there. I am not sure if you are going to win however you do appear to have the lead right now. I appreciate the motivation as I am motivated and training now in full recovery mode. I am going to try some deadlifts today. But yeah I am still not confident to go heavy on them yet. I am training them in the 10-15-20 rep range.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1072 on: October 09, 2023, 03:09:02 AM »
I started Winstrol in June.

I should have an Instagram post about that.

But someone told me it really messes you up, so I got scared, and regrouped [cut the cycle off].

That same person who told me Winstrol is toxic also told me Anadrol is toxic [joswift told me about a study showing that wasn't true], then months later, he sees me and says:

"HEY, do you still have that Anadrol left?"

LMAO! I was like: "I gave back the rest to the guy that I got it from - after you scared me into doing that!"

Haha.

However:

[1] I just ran a creatine cycle, and went up 10-lb. I had not used creatine since 2009, and Van Bilderass was absolutely right: you can absolutely gain 4-lb of muscle [+6-lb water] on a good creatine.

[2] I've historically gotten 90g protein daily. I'm focused on 140-200g daily, and getting my marks most days.

[3] MUSCLE MEMORY. So far, everything I am lifting, I have lifted at 170.

^ But that benefit will end soon.

And I'm glad you noticed, Phantom! It's been going great so far!

That all said:

I think now MAY be the time I DO run a cycle.

See, B. Hank - you talk a lot of smack, but how about I run 4-8 weeks of Dianabol right now?

?

How about that?

I am absolutely certain I will leave you in the dust.

Not saying I'll press 405 or anything, but...maybe 380 is possible?

You really trashed me, and my country by extension, and now I need to show you up. For me...for Getbig...for CANADA.  ;D

How would you like that, B. Hank?

I could use some sauce in me. That creatine was like $25, and was amazing. Ten pounds gained!

Take whatever you want doesn't bother me you are not benching 380lbs this year. I would recommend you consider something like Masteron instead of Dbol as you are already a little soft.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: October 09, 2023, 03:11:44 AM »
you and matt both are mentally ill person . caring so much about what other ppl online think about you...its hilarious.......yours and his life is so meaningless you both try to find meaning in approval from strangers  online .

this is result of an empty life . difference  between you and matt is that you are mentally ill with drug addiction , he is mentally ill without any addiction .

i will tell you why your life is empty and joyless

that's because you didn't face any challenges in life from childhood..you were born rich  just like matt. matt might not be rich he is very comfortable financially from the get go .

if you had faced any challenges in life from childhood you would have respected life , you wouldn't be so dumb to bath with drugs inside out in your 50s  and seeking approval online with swollen fucked up face .

matt has same problem  somewhat ,  that's why he is somewhat suicidal . everything is so perfect from the start ...and boring and unintresting .

challenges are what makes life interesting ...overcoming them is what makes life meaningful .

you both are child since you didn't face challenge of loving someone unconditionally .....fucked up relationships...too rich from the start and having same mental illness called bodybuilding .

Your challenge is 250lbs by all means show us how it is done

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: October 09, 2023, 03:14:18 AM »

I can guarantee you I'm good for 115-135 right now, so I'm going to try to match B. Hank's 165, or whatever it was.

So now you are going to strict curl 165lbs I can't wait for that you are going to add 30-50lbs to your strict curl in 2 months lol