Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 192774 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #6125 on: March 14, 2024, 06:35:45 PM »
This important post of mine will likely be lost amidst the internet combat of Matt and JPJ, but I have observed that Matt writes in all caps except for his letter U, which is lowercase(except in USD).  This is usually a sign of mental derangement, which is shocking as Matt has shown no signs on insanity at all ever before.

But little Matty is resplendent in his spandex tights !
🤣

All 5’-6” of him.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #6126 on: March 15, 2024, 09:06:16 AM »
TAFFIN YOU COCK BLOCKIN BASTARD

:D

OK, make me a reasonable counter-offer (that doesn't involved sword-crossing or d1ck-shelfing)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #6127 on: March 15, 2024, 09:07:37 AM »
🤣

All 5’-6” of him.

Fuck!  Guess I'm going to confession again this week!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6128 on: March 15, 2024, 11:37:15 AM »
🤣

All 5’-6” of him.

By Christ you got to give him
His Titty Training routine has Definitely worked wonders  :o :o :o

;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6129 on: March 15, 2024, 12:39:35 PM »
This important post of mine will likely be lost amidst the internet combat of Matt and JPJ, but I have observed that Matt writes in all caps except for his letter U, which is lowercase(except in USD).  This is usually a sign of mental derangement, which is shocking as Matt has shown no signs on insanity at all ever before.

LOL!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6130 on: March 15, 2024, 12:55:00 PM »

This is a fair and good point. Credit where credit is due.

But you have to remember…..THAT IS $2,000 CANADIAN DOLLARS !

Most Getbiggers had to work until noon today to make that amount. That is $2,000 dollars buddy, 40% of what Matt Canning had to pay the promoter to allow him to flail around in the back of the Thunder Bay strongman contest.

$2,000 CANADIAN DOLLARS !    🤣

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6131 on: March 15, 2024, 01:00:11 PM »
This is a fair and good point. Credit where credit is due.

But you have to remember…..THAT IS $2,000 CANADIAN DOLLARS !

Most Getbiggers had to work until noon today to make that amount. That is $2,000 dollars buddy, 40% of what Matt Canning had to pay the promoter to allow him to flail around in the back of the Thunder Bay strongman contest.

$2,000 CANADIAN DOLLARS !    🤣

Seriously WTF - Is it his true Matt paid $5000 CAD to
enter a Competition !!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6132 on: March 15, 2024, 01:04:42 PM »
Seriously WTF - Is it his true Matt paid $5000 CAD to
enter a Competition !!

Yes Sir ! (How are you, sent you an email) 🙋‍♀️

And then he came on here complaining that his buddy (the promoter) ripped him off. That is where the ridiculous photos of him failing at strongman lifts come from.

You know, the video of him in the pink t-shirt not able to lift a 50 lb dumbbell.

I can find it and post if you want to see it. The funniest part is that no one in the background is paying attention or cheering him on. He isn’t even self-aware enough to realize he is the punchline of the joke.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6133 on: March 15, 2024, 01:12:33 PM »
Yes Sir ! (How are you, sent you an email) 🙋‍♀️

And then he came on here complaining that his buddy (the promoter) ripped him off. That is where the ridiculous photos of him failing at strongman lifts come from.

You know, the video of him in the pink t-shirt not able to lift a 50 lb dumbbell.

I can find it and post if you want to see it. The funniest part is that no one in the background is paying attention or cheering him on. He isn’t even self-aware enough to realize he is the punchline of the joke.

Received & replied  ;)

Oh Jeez That's seriously funny paying that kind of money
to enter a local comp  ::)

Why on earth would he pay that much to enter.
Matt no doubt at some point you'll read this post - Perhaps you'd
expand on why you paid out that amount to enter??

Am i missing something ?

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #6134 on: March 15, 2024, 03:44:52 PM »
Yeah...lol. I cam think of worse examples though!

I just wamt to establish that I do have this money - by doing the photo-op with it, it just shows the funds are available.

Unfortunately, I can't [or would rather not] keep this amount of cash on me for much longer...so I'd like Jane to take me up on this and "run my fastest time backwards." LOL!!!! 😆 🤣 😂

Right...

Notice that's an easy $2,000 USD that Jane is NOT taking.

I also found $20 USD in my closet, lol. That's for B. Hank.

The £20 is for Henda, as you stated.  :)

And WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE KING ON OUR MONEY?  ;D ;D ;D

if i move to another country it will cost bout 3000-4000 bucks

plane ticket, getting a flat which is first month rent, one month deposite and agent fee this alone will be 2 grand

this online teaching company is making me jump through a 4th hoop and i am getting really enraged by this shit but my friend said he will do the IT shit for this

i have put adverts on 3 russian classifed for english teacher and not one single person replied

also i have sent over 500 cvs and no job

this new IT friend will work on getting me a marketer for my online training biz

the other online training marketer would not take commison from my earnings but wanted at least 1000 and my mom just said no dice

she is have probs with her cable provider and they charge her 400 fucking bucks a month for this cable service and she hardly uses it her brother and sister are the ones who use it but they give her no money for it and wont even help her with trying to fix this fucking cable problem

Maybe Matt can let Dj have this money in lieu of Ron not wanting to be involved.

2k USD should be more than enough of a deposit to convince the online training company to take him on, and no doubt with his superior genetics and charm he will rapidly build a loyal client base and pay the money back in no time, maybe at say 5% interest. This would work for Matt as well, as he is convinced JPJ will not take up his speed challenge offer anytime soon, and pure cash is losing money in real terms in this current inflationary environment

So it appears to be a win-win, and also allows the nascent Getbig Community Bank to continue to take shape

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #6135 on: March 16, 2024, 05:19:04 AM »

Maybe Matt can let Dj have this money in lieu of Ron not wanting to be involved.

2k USD should be more than enough of a deposit to convince the online training company to take him on, and no doubt with his superior genetics and charm he will rapidly build a loyal client base and pay the money back in no time, maybe at say 5% interest. This would work for Matt as well, as he is convinced JPJ will not take up his speed challenge offer anytime soon, and pure cash is losing money in real terms in this current inflationary environment

So it appears to be a win-win, and also allows the nascent Getbig Community Bank to continue to take shape

That's a good thought but out of the following unemployed Getbiggers:

1. DJ
2. Shizzo
3. Hanky

Hanky might offer Matt his best ROI. He understands leverage.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #6136 on: March 16, 2024, 04:06:15 PM »
:D

OK, make me a reasonable counter-offer (that doesn't involved sword-crossing or d1ck-shelfing)

I have nothing to offer you but my penis, my darling.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6137 on: March 17, 2024, 04:09:58 PM »
In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed.

That's odd...last I checked, Briana Williams currently holds the female world record in the 40-yard dash, with a time of 4.45s.

https://fb.watch/pP4cCn1fcZ/

The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl.

LOL...I'm sorry, but did you just fabricate an entire backstory to go along with a complete obvious lie?  ??? You can't be serious?

So in your fabricated story, the football players were nice about "it". "It" being that a female track athlete was faster than them?  ??? Even in this ludicrous story, why would "it" surprise them that "it" happened? Did they not grasp that track athletes are generally faster than football players?  ???

Seems like they could figure "it" out.

And this happened around 1992, right?

So after "it" happened, did you go watch the 1990 TV series version of the movie "It"?

It blows my mind that you seriously just made you a comprehensive backstory for an event that never happened, lol.

Jane - tell me more about how these make-believe football players were nice about "it". And how they were not offended when "it" happened. 😆 🤣 LOL...absolute pathetic story. Your claim being so ludicrous is what makes the lie obvious. Then knowing the claim is an obvious lie, your elaborate details about "it" look even more stupid.

You literally fabricated into existence the reaction of an entire football team in an event that never happened.

Possible true story:
Jane got fucked in the ass in 1990 by a college football player while watching "It" on TV. I say this knowing full well that Walter Sobchak runs the Jane account, LOL.

Anybody who has played real football knows what a legitimate 4.33 looks like.

Well...not really, given only 15 NFL players got it in the entire history of the NFL...oh...and ZERO women.

It ain’t bHanky hobbling up the beach.

B. HANK would beat you in any sprint, ranging from the 40-yard dash through to the 800m.

First time I ever lost at the 40 yard dash was to a man named Calvin Johnson at Athlete’s Performance in Tempe, AZ. He leaned and beat me. Granted he’s the size of fathead Walter and his lean was about 7-feet long.

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

Never happened, but I also find it funny that you humble-brag Walter's size with this post. This way you post about Walter being huge while presenting it as an insult.

It's interesting that you and Walter are the only ones who verify your stories, LOL. Gee, it couldn't be because you and Walter are the SAME PERSON or anything, could it? Could "it"? 😆 🤣 😂

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6138 on: March 17, 2024, 04:33:51 PM »
That's odd...last I checked, Briana Williams currently holds the female world record in the 40-yard dash, with a time of 4.45s.

https://fb.watch/pP4cCn1fcZ/

LOL...I'm sorry, but did you just fabricate an entire backstory to go along with a complete obvious lie?  ??? You can't be serious?

So in your fabricated story, the football players were nice about "it". "It" being that a female track athlete was faster than them?  ??? Even in this ludicrous story, why would "it" surprise them that "it" happened? Did they not grasp that track athletes are generally faster than football players?  ???

Seems like they could figure "it" out.

And this happened around 1992, right?

So after "it" happened, did you go watch the 1990 TV series version of the movie "It"?

It blows my mind that you seriously just made you a comprehensive backstory for an event that never happened, lol.

Jane - tell me more about how these make-believe football players were nice about "it". And how they were not offended when "it" happened. 😆 🤣 LOL...absolute pathetic story. Your claim being so ludicrous is what makes the lie obvious. Then knowing the claim is an obvious lie, your elaborate details about "it" look even more stupid.

You literally fabricated into existence the reaction of an entire football team in an event that never happened.

Possible true story:
Jane got fucked in the ass in 1990 by a college football player while watching "It" on TV. I say this knowing full well that Walter Sobchak runs the Jane account, LOL.

Well...not really, given only 15 NFL players got it in the entire history of the NFL...oh...and ZERO women.

B. HANK would beat you in any sprint, ranging from the 40-yard dash through to the 800m.

Never happened, but I also find it funny that you humble-brag Walter's size with this post. This way you post about Walter being huge while presenting it as an insult.

It's interesting that you and Walter are the only ones who verify your stories, LOL. Gee, it couldn't be because you and Walter are the SAME PERSON or anything, could it? Could "it"? 😆 🤣 😂

It couldn’t have been 1992, Jane raced Calvin Johnson and he was drafted around 08.