Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202265 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #6100 on: March 14, 2024, 01:20:11 PM »
It’s $2,000 of someone else’s money. He’s just attention whoring and trying to change the conditions of his “challenge” every time he posts. He has no intention of honoring any type of wager.

So, imagine being retarded enough, and so detached from the real world, that he thinks $2,000 is a strong flex on me. 🤣

Poor little weakling, he is even less of a man when he comes off the steroids.

Yeah...someone left me with $2,700 CAD of their own money for 10 days now, you fucking broke loser.

Here, Jane - tell me something to write down, and I'll write it on a note WITH THE MONEY RIGHT NOW.

Do it - RIGHT NOW.

And I'll upload the picture within five minutes.

You broke piece of shit.

Anyway, why are you evading my challenge? Because you are a lying sack of shit. LOL @ a 4.33s 40-yard dash claim in 1992, when the female record was over 4.5s at the time.  🤣

So you were 4-5% faster than the world record at age 18? 😆 🤣

Oh man...you fucking retard.

I'll wait for that note request from you, Jane.  :)

Just give me five minutes, like I said. Getbig's forum software won't let me upload the original photo due to the file size being too large, so I'll need a minute or two to screenshot the photo and upload it.

Let me know, Jane. Broke liar. 😆 🤣 😂

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6101 on: March 14, 2024, 01:23:59 PM »
Yeah...someone left me with $2,700 CAD of their own money for 10 days now, you fucking broke loser.

Here, Jane - tell me something to write down, and I'll write it on a note WITH THE MONEY RIGHT NOW.

Do it - RIGHT NOW.

You broke piece of shit.

Anyway, why are you evading my challenge? Because you are a lying sack of shit. LOL @ a 4.33s 40-yard dash claim in 1992, when the female record was over 4.5s at the time.  🤣

So you were 5% faster than the world record at age 18? 😆 🤣

Just give me five minutes, like I said. Getbig's forum software won't let me upload the original photo due to the file size being too large, so I'll need a minute or two to screenshot the photo and upload it.

Broke.
Small.
Weak.
Retarded.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6102 on: March 14, 2024, 01:33:10 PM »

Do it - RIGHT NOW.

You broke piece of shit.

So you were 4-5% faster than the world record at age 18? 😆 🤣

Wow…..$2,000 of someone else’s money.

You could rent my downtown condo for a little over a day on the weekend.

Geez, that is a big time flex you got there bitchboy. Tell us those stories again about your fake bitcoin, Lakehead University lawsuit, and threatening letter to the Thunder Bay Police Department. Because they never happened.

Wow…..$2,000 whole dollars ! We should compare vehicles, houses, education, and employment next.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6103 on: March 14, 2024, 01:44:16 PM »
So, imagine being retarded enough, and so detached from the real world, that he thinks $2,000 is a strong flex on me. 🤣

Here, Jane - here's an updated picture for you. I added an extra thousand, which I will add a couple more times until the pool hits $5,000. I'm doing that, knowing full well you will dodge me.

But I'll do $2,700 CAD all day long, because even if I lose, it will get me on a sprint training program for 16 weeks. That's something I've been meaning to do for a couple of years now, but have put off.

So yes, absolutely I'm up for putting $2,700 CAD / $2,000 USD on the line - *even if I lose*.

As for me changing the terms - HAHAHAHAHA. Fucking moron - the terms would be that Ron and OneMoreRep would need to verify you are a real person/woman who beats me at the 100m.

That's it.

I would have to trust that they will be honest about that. And YOU, Jane, would have to verify your identity with them. That's about it.

Of course you can't do that because you don't run 100m in 11.11s, and never did.  ::)

You have never posted anything approaching evidence that you are who you say you are, and 100% of what you have posted can be faked.

Just like how you "offered" to meet up with Henda, yet this never happened, ever.  ::) And NEVER will.

All of your photos can be faked, and your 4.33s 40-yard dash claim was just a mistake. You were too stupid to bother checking what the female record was.

That's why I say you are more likely to be a man posting - a 4.33s 40 time is extremely fast for a man, and a man could claim that, implausible as it may be.

And that's why you claimed 4.33s - you thought of it as a fast time, but plausible. You didn't stop and think that for a WOMAN, 4.33s is impossible [literally has NEVER been done, ever].

Again, you were thinking as a man.

Any elite female sprinter would have KNOWN BETTER to have made such a claim. As any elite female runner would have an idea of what the female records are.

You weren't aware of the stupidity of your claim, because - most likely - you are a man.

Dumb shit - go look up the record books before posting ridiculous claims next time.  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6104 on: March 14, 2024, 01:48:30 PM »
Wow…..$2,000 of someone else’s money.

You could rent my downtown condo for a little over a day on the weekend.

Geez, that is a big time flex you got there bitchboy. Tell us those stories again about your fake bitcoin, Lakehead University lawsuit, and threatening letter to the Thunder Bay Police Department. Because they never happened.

Wow…..$2,000 whole dollars ! We should compare vehicles, houses, education, and employment next.

Thank you once again for the compliment that I have an amount of money on me that would require me seeking it from someone else.

Jane - you're projecting. Just because you don't have access to $2,000 USD doesn't mean the rest of us are equally broke.

Also, who let's someone hold $2,000 USD of their money for 10 days?  ::)

Dipshit - that's pretty much on par with POSSESSING the actual money myself [which I do - it's my cash].

So according to you, a friend of mine just left me with $2,000 USD?  ;D

Like I said, having someone entrust me with that money is the same as owning it. Which I do - and I can grab more and pile it up to $10,000 CAD if you want.

LOL...fucking tard.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #6105 on: March 14, 2024, 01:49:02 PM »
Hey Matt if none of the mods are willing to hold these funds in "escrow" for 10%, I have an excellent proposition:  You pay me 13,000 USD and I'll hold the 2,000 USD for you as long as you need.  For 20,000 USD I'm also willing to watch your masturbation video to confirm your rope shooting abilities.

Fuck that - times are hard

Matt I'll low-ball Sandrock here - for $5K I'll watch the rope video... you know what, for $10K I'll watch you perform your unspeakable act live
T

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6106 on: March 14, 2024, 01:49:39 PM »
Here, Jane - here's an updated picture for you. I added an extra thousand, which I will add a couple more times until the pool hits $5,000. I'm doing that, knowing full well you will dodge me.

But I'll do $2,700 CAD all day long, because even if I lose, it will get me on a sprint training program for 16 weeks. That's something I've been meaning to do for a couple of years now, but have put off.

So yes, absolutely I'm up for putting $2,700 CAD / $2,000 USD on the line - *even if I lose*.

As for me changing the terms - HAHAHAHAHA. Fucking moron - the terms would be that Ron and OneMoreRep would need to verify you are a real person/woman who beats me at the 100m.

That's it.

I would have to trust that they will be honest about that. And YOU, Jane, would have to verify your identity with them. That's about it.

Of course you can't do that because you don't run 100m in 11.11s, and never did.  ::)

You have never posted anything approaching evidence that you are who you say you are, and 100% of what you have posted can be faked.

Just like how you "offered" to meet up with Henda, yet this never happened, ever.  ::) And NEVER will.

All of your photos can be faked, and your 4.33s 40-yard dash claim was just a mistake. You were too stupid to bother checking what the female record was.

That's why I say you are more likely to be a man posting - a 4.33s 40 time is extremely fast for a man, and a man could claim that, implausible as it may be.

And that's why you claimed 4.33s - you thought of it as a fast time, but plausible. You didn't stop and think that for a WOMAN, 4.33s is impossible [literally has NEVER been done, ever].

Again, you were thinking as a man.

Any elite female sprinter would have KNOWN BETTER to have made such a claim. As any elite female runner would have an idea of what the female records are.

You weren't aware of the stupidity of your claim, because - most likely - you are a man.

Dumb shit - go look up the record books before posting ridiculous claims next time.  ::)
Henda was not able to get away because his daughter was sick. He was not able to meet me, not other way around.

Broke.
Weak.
Liar.
Retarded.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6107 on: March 14, 2024, 01:50:57 PM »

Matt I'll low-ball Sandrock here - for $5K I'll watch the rope video... you know what, for $10K I'll watch you perform your unspeakable act live

Looks like someone wasn't able to parlay their PoTY into any endorsement deals.
Y

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6108 on: March 14, 2024, 01:52:39 PM »

Matt Canning only makes jerkoff videos for soggy old queer octogenarians.

Because that’s not at all creepy, sick, and downright disgustingly weird…..right.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6109 on: March 14, 2024, 01:56:30 PM »
Here's the first photo:

Yeah, Jane - a friend is letting me hold $2,700 CAD of their cash for 11+ days. Lmao. 🤣

You dumb fuck. Once again, you out yourself as being broke. Talking like $2,700 CAD is some impossible amount of money to obtain.  ::)

Fucking idiot.

PS - nurse practitioners making $300K per year [or whatever you claim to be] don't buy multiple houses in multiple countries. People with net wealth in that range wouldn't blow it all that way.  ::) And IF you did - you'd be broke. Mortgaged to the hilt! Your posts are basically an exercise in "How would a poor person describe themselves if they pretended to be rich." Again - ANYONE with a net wealth in the $2-4M range [or whatever your lie is] would be smarter with their money than to buy multiple houses. You stupid shit. Again, your posts are a poor person's fantasy of how moderately wealthy people live. What nurse owns three houses in three countries?  ::) Again, you'd be broke. I have all my cash invested in rentals, and live totally modestly. But if I want the cash - it's there. Anyway, everything you say is a lie. You have still posted zero proof of any of your claims.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6110 on: March 14, 2024, 01:59:55 PM »
Here's the first photo:

Yeah, Jane - a friend is letting me hold $2,700 CAD of their cash for 11+ days. Lmao. 🤣

You dumb fuck. Once again, you out yourself as being broke. Talking like $2,700 CAD is some impossible amount of money to obtain.  ::)

Fucking idiot.

PS - nurse practitioners making $300K per year [or whatever you claim to be] don't buy multiple houses in multiple countries. People with net wealth in that range wouldn't blow it all that way.  ::) And IF you did - you'd be broke. Mortgaged to the hilt! Your posts are basically an exercise in "How would a poor person describe themselves if they pretended to be rich." Again - ANYONE with a net wealth in the $2-4M range [or whatever your lie is] would be smarter with their money than to buy multiple houses. You stupid shit. Again, your posts are a poor person's fantasy of how moderately wealthy people live. What nurse owns three houses in three countries?  ::) Again, you'd be broke. I have all my cash invested in rentals, and live totally modestly. But if I want the cash - it's there. Anyway, everything you say is a lie. You have still posted zero proof of any of your claims.

Just because you claim I’m a nurse, doesn’t make me a nurse, it reinforces that you are a liar and a retard.

You wouldn’t know anything about a real estate portfolio….you live with your parents and you are broke.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6111 on: March 14, 2024, 02:00:32 PM »
Henda was not able to get away because his daughter was sick. He was not able to meet me, not other way around.

Broke.
Weak.
Liar.
Retarded.

That's a picture from the fake pandemic, when gyms were closed for two years.

Once again, that's a compliment for you to post that. You know that you can't post a recent photo because I look good. So you go dig that one up. 😆 🤣

Just like your steroid allegations - that's a COMPLIMENT. You're suggesting I need steroids to look like I do. Which I don't. But you even suggesting that is a COMPLIMENT.

That goes over your head though.

Try posting a recent photo, "Jane".  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6112 on: March 14, 2024, 02:05:31 PM »
Just because you claim I’m a nurse, doesn’t make me a nurse, it reinforces that you are a liar and a retard.

You wouldn’t know anything about a real estate portfolio….you live with your parents and you are broke.

I'm willing to wire Taffin that $2,000 USD tomorrow.

So stop evading my challenge. You explicitly stated you would do a 100m sprint challenge for $2,000 USD under your Walter Sobchak account against a willing Getbigger.

WELL - HERE I AM.

You're avoiding it because you can't run 100m in under 15s.

HEY JANE - AT THIS POINT, LIKELY NEITHER CAN I. 😆 🤣

But I'm not the one claiming to be a national sprint champion. 🙄

It's getting close to the weekend now, but I can wire Taffin that cash early next week.

*** Waits for Jane to evade in 3...2...1... ***

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6113 on: March 14, 2024, 02:05:58 PM »

Once again, that's a compliment for you to post that. You know that you can't post a recent photo because I look good. So you go dig that one up. 😆 🤣

Just like your steroid allegations - that's a COMPLIMENT. You're suggesting I need steroids to look like I do. Which I don't. But you even suggesting that is a COMPLIMENT.

That is a lot of lame excuses. On the other hand, you paid money to a promoter to let you enter your local “strongman” contest, and then cried about it, how pathetic.

Weakling.

You’re a small man, in all ways. You’re more dishonest than XFactor.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6114 on: March 14, 2024, 02:07:32 PM »
That is a lot of lame excuses. On the other hand, you paid money to a promoter to let you enter your local “strongman” contest, and then cried about it, how pathetic.

Weakling.

Good shot of me!

I'm still waiting for that note to write next to the cash.

What's the hold up, Jane?  :)

As for XFACTOR - he spent pages asking you to prove any of your claims. You evaded all of them. No shit, you're lying.

Hey Jane - if I put together $10K CAD, would you believe it's my cash?

How about $100K CAD, Jane?  :)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6115 on: March 14, 2024, 02:14:28 PM »

So stop evading my challenge. You explicitly stated you would do a 100m sprint challenge for $2,000 USD under your Walter Sobchak account against a willing Getbigger.

WELL - HERE I AM.

It's getting close to the weekend now, but I can wire Taffin that cash early next week.

There is no “challenge” here, you’re dishonest and will never honor any type of wager. Just because you repeat the same lies over and over doesn’t make me any slower or you any faster, but it does give our lifting group a lot to laugh at. You keep trying to interject other members of Getbig into your bullshit challenge, when it’s obvious everyone here thinks you’re mentally ill.

I’m not here looking for adoration from 80 year old soggy pedos, you are. I know what I’ve accomplished and could not care less what you think….because you’re retarded.

But boy oh boy, that $2,000 dollars Canadian is sure impressive. Kind of like a 165 lb “strongman”.   🤣

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6116 on: March 14, 2024, 02:19:12 PM »

Hahahahahahahaha….you think that tiny little midget of a boy is going to outrun me head-to-head in a sprint race ?

You funny.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #6117 on: March 14, 2024, 02:23:53 PM »
Good shot of me!

I'm still waiting for that note to write next to the cash.

What's the hold up, Jane?  :)

As for XFACTOR - he spent pages asking you to prove any of your claims. You evaded all of them. No shit, you're lying.

Hey Jane - if I put together $10K CAD, would you believe it's my cash?

How about $100K CAD, Jane?  :)

Matt MR. TITS Canning, when are you going to man up and post all those PMs you claim you have from other Getbiggers saying I’m a man ?

Put up or shut up, tiny ! PMs with the sender’s username, you made the claim, now back something up for once in your pathetic life.

You’ve been lying about this for months, retard.

Liar.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #6118 on: March 14, 2024, 02:42:39 PM »

Sort of.

I sunk everything into my own signature supplement range - Taffinator!  I partnered with an Indian chemical research company who were prepared to use slave labour to keep costs down.  But we struggled with the packaging, and initial testers had unpleasant penor-based side-effects... we ended up handing it all out for free to homeless Indian school children and beggars... (I still have nightmares about those poor mites...furry... with huge testes...urgh)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #6119 on: March 14, 2024, 02:46:53 PM »

WELL - HERE I AM.

:o

T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6120 on: March 14, 2024, 03:22:07 PM »

This happens when you disappear from your duties, people lose trust in you.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #6121 on: March 14, 2024, 03:59:13 PM »
This happens when you disappear from your duties, people lose trust in you.

"Beasts bounding through time.

Van Gogh writing his brother for paints
Hemingway testing his shotgun
Celine going broke as a doctor of medicine
the impossibility of being human
Villon expelled from Paris for being a thief
Faulkner drunk in the gutters of his town
Burroughs killing his wife with a gun
Mailer stabbing his
Maupassant going mad in a rowboat
Dostoevsky lined up against a wall to be shot
Crane off the back of a boat into the propeller
the impossibility
Sylvia with her head in the oven like a baked potato
Harry Crosby leaping into that Black Sun
Lorca murdered in the road by the Spanish troops
the impossibility
Artaud sitting on a madhouse bench
Chatterton drinking rat poison
Shakespeare a plagiarist
Beethoven with a horn stuck into his head against deafness
the impossibility the impossibility
Nietzsche gone totally mad
Taffin going missing for a few months
all too human
this breathing
in and out
out and in
these punks
these cowards
these champions
these mad dogs of glory

moving this little bit of light toward
us
impossibly”

― Charles Bukowski
― You Get So Alone at Times That it Just Makes Sense
T

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #6122 on: March 14, 2024, 04:23:27 PM »

Weakling.

love the snakeskin tights matt

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #6123 on: March 14, 2024, 04:26:26 PM »

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #6124 on: March 14, 2024, 04:31:59 PM »
This important post of mine will likely be lost amidst the internet combat of Matt and JPJ, but I have observed that Matt writes in all caps except for his letter U, which is lowercase(except in USD).  This is usually a sign of mental derangement, which is shocking as Matt has shown no signs on insanity at all ever before.