Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 202856 times)

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5250 on: January 09, 2024, 03:59:14 PM »
Brian to give you the benefit of the doubt here IOF the above is true- why have you never looked any diffferent to how you do now- go back 10 years when you made a dick of yourself on Prof Muscle you looked the same as you do now. If your theory was corrrect we would have photos of a 250lb ripped show ready Brian. But you are destined to never go above 210-225 depending on how much of the strongest steroids known to man (your words). Do you think that you have reached your genetic limit and can go no further?

He read it wrong,, like when he thought his dad was a Rhodes scholar. 
coulda happened to anyone. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5251 on: January 09, 2024, 04:05:49 PM »
Again there are limits the body does not process things as well as it used to maybe there is more scar tissue maybe they use more solvents maybe I am just old and my systems are just slower. It’s the same way with everything food alcohol stress lack of sleep training  body just doesn’t respond to extreme conditions like it used to. You have to take it easy.1- 2 shots a week and some hgh is the way to go. I would get problems if I tried to do more. I feel like adding low dose hgh to test to maintain healthy hormone levels is the better solution as you age.  But again by all means do whatever you want to do we are all grown men here if you want to inject bull semen into your eyeballs 5 times a day have at it and report back your results.

A full vial of HGH, right bhanky? It’s all subjective

better. And I want to make sure the shit is legit so front loading. As such I took a full vial last night

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5252 on: January 09, 2024, 04:12:25 PM »
What kind of anonymous troll goes online and talks shit about another mans wife? I will kill you fucking pussy
LMAO you couldn't even finish a fat slob in mma and suddenly you're going to kill people? Hahaa!!
Worst tough guy ever!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5253 on: January 09, 2024, 04:15:55 PM »
Bhanky sure is a sensitive soul.

All I did was try to help him on the road to recovery from his 25 year 24/7/365 need to take steroids and eat junk food.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5254 on: January 09, 2024, 04:17:15 PM »
Unless you agree with him totally he despises you. The problem is nobody agres with him. Thats why he is friendless and trains alone. SCN- legged it. Arm wrasslers legged it. Everyone who gets to know Brian get to know to leave him ASAP.
B

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5255 on: January 09, 2024, 04:24:31 PM »
What kind of anonymous troll goes online and talks shit about another mans wife? I will kill you fucking pussy

Might I suggest you apologize to IroNat and the forum both immediately and publicly.  Here and now.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5256 on: January 09, 2024, 04:31:41 PM »
its ironic that hanky has now done a 'will smith' and had a go at someone on the board who does little harm at all but is in his eyes an easy target. the 'get my wifes name out of your mouth thing wa hilarious and very will smith.

They have a lot in common.

One is an ego-driven spoilt kid, closetted homosexual who chooses his fights and has had a silver spoon in his mouth all his life getting cawk left right and centre while pretending to be happily married. The other was the fresh prince of bel air.
B

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5257 on: January 09, 2024, 04:33:12 PM »
its ironic that hanky has now done a 'will smith' and had a go at someone on the board who does little harm at all but is in his eyes an easy target. the 'get my wifes name out of your mouth thing wa hilarious and very will smith.

They have a lot in common.

One is an ego-driven spoilt kid, closetted homosexual who chooses his fights and has had a silver spoon in his mouth all his life getting cawk left right and centre while pretending to be happily married. The other was the fresh prince of bel air.

what about the DON'T YOU DARE comment.

even greta read it and realized what a bitch she sounded like.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5258 on: January 09, 2024, 04:37:09 PM »
Poor Bhanky.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5259 on: January 09, 2024, 04:45:52 PM »
Poor Bhanky.

Poor Emily,

I’m worried when Brian meets a certain getbig member at the Olympia. She will be a widow.

Hopefully, Brian’s finds a new job and can get life insurance prior to the Olympia

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5260 on: January 09, 2024, 04:47:15 PM »

Might I suggest you apologize to IroNat and the forum both immediately and publicly.  Here and now.

Might I suggest you kill yourself you worthless hateful cripple I literally look around for old men on double arm crutches just so I can kick them out from under them and watch them go splat I would laugh so hard I would throw up

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5261 on: January 09, 2024, 04:50:35 PM »
Might I suggest you kill yourself you worthless hateful cripple

I've been dead three times, kid. 

Surely you must realize that you are being monitored.  That means someone is watching you.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5262 on: January 09, 2024, 04:53:48 PM »
Might I suggest you kill yourself you worthless hateful cripple I literally look around for old men on double arm crutches just so I can kick them out from under them and watch them go splat I would laugh so hard I would throw up

not true, you'd try to kick them they'd kick your leg from under you and you'd give up claiming you had a dislocated shoulder.
B

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5263 on: January 09, 2024, 04:54:37 PM »
I've been dead three times, kid. 

Surely you must realize that you are being monitored.  That means someone is watching you.
You keep messing with bhank and it might be 4 times!!! Aren't you skeered?? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5264 on: January 09, 2024, 04:59:22 PM »
You keep messing with bhank and it might be 4 times!!! Aren't you skeered?? ;D

I know that I probably should be!  But he knows he is being watched.  As for this bit of foolishness?

He would never do that because I've seen him and he did his best Dionne Warwick and walked on by.  Not a word did he say and not a kick did he dazzle me with.   ;D

As my wife says, a kid could push me over.  Dammit!  LOL!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5265 on: January 09, 2024, 04:59:29 PM »
Brian to give you the benefit of the doubt here IOF the above is true- why have you never looked any diffferent to how you do now- go back 10 years when you made a dick of yourself on Prof Muscle you looked the same as you do now. If your theory was corrrect we would have photos of a 250lb ripped show ready Brian. But you are destined to never go above 210-225 depending on how much of the strongest steroids known to man (your words). Do you think that you have reached your genetic limit and can go no further?

I have bulked to 235lbs on numerous occasions. I lifted 6 days a week from 18-21 years old and was at a pretty good level already by then. I also was in great shape 10 years ago. I had some injuries and other priorities and took some serious time off lifting and eating. If I look the same now that is absolutely a win. I am not taking much now and don't feel the need I am very happy with my current form.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5266 on: January 09, 2024, 05:02:03 PM »
I have bulked to 235lbs on numerous occasions. I lifted 6 days a week from 18-21 years old and was at a pretty good level already by then. I also was in great shape 10 years ago. I had some injuries and other priorities and took some serious time off lifting and eating. If I look the same now that is absolutely a win. I am not taking much now and don't feel the need I am very happy with my current form.
You've never been in shape, you couldn't even go 3 rounds against a fag slob. Worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5267 on: January 09, 2024, 05:02:37 PM »

I know that I probably should be!  But he knows he is being watched.  As for this bit of foolishness?

He would never do that because I've seen him and he did his best Dionne Warwick and walked on by.  Not a word did he say and not a kick did he dazzle me with.   ;D

Maybe because no one notices a cripple they are so pathetic people instinctively look away but I am looking for now could get lucky and find you. It would be so much fun to listen to you explain how I won't do shit because I will go to jail right before I swept the crutches. I can only imagine the shock on your face looking up at the sky like did he really hell yes he I would I don't think I could stop myself. I wouldn't hurt you don't worry I just would like to see you fall on your face in shock.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5268 on: January 09, 2024, 05:06:11 PM »
You've never been in shape, you couldn't even go 3 rounds against a fag slob. Worst tough guy ever.

This is true.

After 2 "straight" minutes of simulated missionary buttfucking, Brian got up and was all wobbly and couldn't stand up correctly.

Definitely half assed his conditioning training for the fight.

It's a shame Clegg has not released the rest of the match.
Y

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5269 on: January 09, 2024, 05:07:05 PM »
Maybe because no one notices a cripple they are so pathetic people instinctively look away but I am looking for now could get lucky and find you. It would be so much fun to listen to you explain how I won't do shit because I will go to jail right before I swept the crutches. I can only imagine the shock on your face looking up at the sky like did he really hell yes he I would I don't think I could stop myself. I wouldn't hurt you don't worry I just would like to see you fall on your face in shock.

Criminal Elder Abuse

720 Ill. Comp. Stat. 5/12-3.05(d)(1)

(d) Offense based on status of victim. A person commits aggravated battery when, in committing a battery, other than by discharge of a firearm, he or she knows the individual battered to be any of the following:
        (1) A person 60 years of age or older.

You're gonna need a bigger boat.  You need to back off and start apologizing to people here and I am not joking, kid.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5270 on: January 09, 2024, 05:08:52 PM »
LMAO you couldn't even finish a fat slob in mma and suddenly you're going to kill people? Hahaa!!
Worst tough guy ever!

In a street fight the ref doesn't make you let the guy up at the end of each round. There never would have been a round 2 in a street fight with clegg he had no hope of getting up ever. At the end of both rounds they had to tell me to let him up that doesn't happen in real life. I don't have to let anyone get up once they are taken down 30 seconds in it is over. No one is getting up or reversing me.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5271 on: January 09, 2024, 05:10:31 PM »

well you would finally win a fight!!

settle down little fellow,  you'll do nothing but
scream DON'T YOU DARE!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5272 on: January 09, 2024, 05:11:01 PM »
Criminal Elder Abuse

720 Ill. Comp. Stat. 5/12-3.05(d)(1)

(d) Offense based on status of victim. A person commits aggravated battery when, in committing a battery, other than by discharge of a firearm, he or she knows the individual battered to be any of the following:
        (1) A person 60 years of age or older.

You're gonna need a bigger boat.  You need to back off and start apologizing to people here and I am not joking, kid.

I don't give a fuck I will absolutely slap the shit out of you by all means come test your theory and say something stupid to me. No one is above an ass beating. You can be 90 and strapped to a wheelchair say something stupid and I will absolutely put my hands on you.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5273 on: January 09, 2024, 05:11:45 PM »
Unless you agree with him totally he despises you. The problem is nobody agres with him. Thats why he is friendless and trains alone. SCN- legged it. Arm wrasslers legged it. Everyone who gets to know Brian get to know to leave him ASAP.

it's called narcissitic rage

"Narcissistic rage is a term first coined by Heinz Kohut in 1972. It’s used to describe the reaction of a narcissist to criticism or setback. Narcissists can be very sensitive to criticism and often react with anger, resentment, and aggression"

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5274 on: January 09, 2024, 05:13:10 PM »
In a street fight the ref doesn't make you let the guy up at the end of each round. There never would have been a round 2 in a street fight with clegg he had no hope of getting up ever. At the end of both rounds they had to tell me to let him up that doesn't happen in real life. I don't have to let anyone get up once they are taken down 30 seconds in it is over. No one is getting up or reversing me.
Clearly you cannot take a punch, you're scared to get hit, you are a lay and pray guy. You couldn't beat Clegg on the ground either, anyone with any sort of wrestling or bjj experience would snap you.
Worst tough guy ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!