Author Topic: JustPlaneJane Sucks.  (Read 17030 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: JustPlaneJane Sucks.
« Reply #375 on: March 23, 2024, 12:28:13 PM »
I just saw a pic of the former poster _aj_ 15 weeks out of his next physique show at age 58.

He is in ridiculous shape
Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #376 on: March 23, 2024, 12:30:58 PM »
I just saw a pic of the former poster _aj_ 15 weeks out of his next physique show at age 58.

It’s good to hear that he’s still pumping that heavy iron

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: March 23, 2024, 12:55:11 PM »
;D ;D ;D

it's implied that it's cheaper here

my friend also complains bout food costs in cbus

a double quarter pounder medium size meal costs but 6.5 here how's dat compare to da joo sa cost?

i cant afford to do dat know coz my mom just said she is limiting my allowance (hahahaha allowance sounds like i'm a 12 year old) to 600 monthly so that will be very rough

recently this comp said i passed the interview but they have no jobs available now WTF ??? why ask me for an interview when there is no job ???

JESUS CHRIST!!!

a comp gave me marketers to market my training biz so i'll hopefully find one that can for sure get me clients being a trainer i'll make 3-8 grand a month

Why don’t you drive an Uber or a service like door dash?  Do you have a car?

You can’t do food delivery on a bike and the cardio will have you at 3 or 2%

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #378 on: March 23, 2024, 12:56:45 PM »
i'll ty it in a few months

and are you saying to take drol 3-4 hours pre-workout?

Yes

You're not training for a contest but just to impress other men. How long is it sustainable taking the drugs?  10-20-30 years?  You are going to have regrets when the steroid party ends. You're ripped 165lbs will become 155lbs soft and fat.

I just don't get you. "When the steroid party ends." Well everything ends, life ends. If steroids get you somewhere you want to go, at least you went there at one time. You can be against steroids for any number of reasons but yours make little sense. And since competing is so disparagingly spoken about here, "plastic prize from posing for homosexual men for zero money, instead it costs a fortune to compete," how does that make sense as a reason to drug? It makes more sense to drug to project something in daily life. Yea you can argue a juicer body signals nothing good but you get my point

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #379 on: March 23, 2024, 01:06:21 PM »
Why don’t you drive an Uber or a service like door dash?  Do you have a car?

You can’t do food delivery on a bike and the cardio will have you at 3 or 2%

no car and my license expired like 15 years ago lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #380 on: March 23, 2024, 01:08:40 PM »
Yes

I just don't get you. "When the steroid party ends." Well everything ends, life ends. If steroids get you somewhere you want to go, at least you went there at one time. You can be against steroids for any number of reasons but yours make little sense. And since competing is so disparagingly spoken about here, "plastic prize from posing for homosexual men for zero money, instead it costs a fortune to compete," how does that make sense as a reason to drug? It makes more sense to drug to project something in daily life. Yea you can argue a juicer body signals nothing good but you get my point

mom has cut my allowance WAY WAY DOWN so doubt i'll be getting it soon

i will get var though as i will use only that and 250 sust basically for life

i need to get into the training biz that's get me mucho bucks

by the by vig steve just went live 8) 8) 8)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: March 23, 2024, 03:00:44 PM »

What is the allowance at now?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #382 on: March 23, 2024, 03:52:05 PM »

Great to hear that he is still hanging and banging........good luck to him,he`s a good guy.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #383 on: March 23, 2024, 03:55:30 PM »
What is the allowance at now?

600 bucks a month

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #384 on: March 23, 2024, 04:18:18 PM »
Great to hear that he is still hanging and banging........good luck to him,he`s a good guy.

Totally.

He will dominate his class.
Y

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #385 on: March 23, 2024, 04:46:10 PM »
Sustanon and Anavar?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #386 on: March 23, 2024, 04:50:25 PM »
Sustanon and Anavar?

Sustanavar?

Anavanon?
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #387 on: March 23, 2024, 05:01:58 PM »
Sustanon and Anavar?

me? yep plus finishing out the primo

250 sust and 200 primo and 50 var

i'll finish the primo on mon april 1st and by then i'll be 4% i'll probaly be there march 28/29 in fact got ripped glutes right now ;)

once i'm 4% i'll stay there and add lean dry muscle on maintance cals eating in a 6 hour window and an 18 hour fast

i'll start with 300 carbs and 125 pro and if it's not enough cals to maintain wt i'll jump to 400 carbs and if not enough 500 carbs but cant imagine having to go higher than 500

also i will drop the var to 20-30 mgs as you dont need as high an anabolic load when cals are higher

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #388 on: March 23, 2024, 06:34:09 PM »

aj was a solid getbigger, hope he's well.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #389 on: March 23, 2024, 06:35:01 PM »
I have to take a couple of omeprazole a day with frequent bicarbonate shots if I'm even going to look at an oral. Many oldtimers can't take orals at all, stomach goes to shit. Unfortunately this happens with tren too, so the effect isn't limited just to orals. If acid reflux bothers you, and it can get very bad with orals where it fucks up everything making you miserable 24/7, try taking omeprazole or similar when on cycle. My reflux has gotten so bad at times it felt like I damaged something in my throat, probably did.

When are you planning to trial the Anadrol? I'd be curious in how it hits you. My tip, take your dose 3-4  hours preworkout. It's the only oral where I get some small acute performance effects and the timing I experimented a lot with. It peaks in blood abour 2 hours in but 3-4 hours is better than 2 hours before, for me.

Interesting how Bhank has this same condition or similar with his Barret’s esophagus.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #390 on: March 23, 2024, 06:49:43 PM »
Just responded to a PM that I got.

Long read, but there is no chance in hell the majority of Jane's athletic claims are true.

Since it's clear Jane is a liar, I would advise the male members who are simping for Jane to stop. Just be aware: you may be simping for a man.

If you don't believe me, just privately [through PM] ask Jane to TRULY verify their identity for you...then watch as Jane loses "her" shit. 🤣

The 4.33s 40-yard dash claim was absolutely the stupidest. Completely destroyed the credibility of a 11-year gimmick account. God...next time, just claim a 4.75s time, and STFU. 🙄 And even the 11.11s 100m time was stupid, considering only 30-50 White women IN HISTORY have ran the 100m in that time or faster. 🙄

Tomorrow, I can list ALL White women who ran the 100m in 11.11s. Anyone THAT fast would be in the official record books.

Jane narrowed herself down to a group of women ranging from 3 to 50. Fucking twat. Then we can watch as she makes excuses for why I wasn't able to identify her. 🤣

PM that I sent to someone who PM'd me about Jane - I have received maybe six PM's about Jane. I believe this is the first one from someone who believes her, but I would have to check. 🙂

"matt i think jane can beat you in both pull ups and sprinting because some of us are just gifted athleticly."

[I removed/snipped the rest of the PM for privacy reasons].

My reply:

"Well...the thing is, I didn't ask for any cash if I beat her.

I was willing to put $2,000 USD / $2,700 CAD in escrow with Ron Avidan [the website owner], and Jane could send him a sprint video.

If she beats me, and Ron VERIFIES IT...he would send her the money, and keep 10% for his role in escrow services.

If *I* beat Jane...I think I deserve SOMETHING...but the benefits to me were [1] getting back into top sprint shape, and [2] forcing Jane to prove she's not a phony [to Ron]. I wouldn't need any money. It would be nice, but...I can go without it.

As expected, she dodged my challenge/request.

Now...you mentioned that some people are genetic freaks. I agree.

But did you know Jane claimed to run the 100m in 11.11s? And Jane claimed to run the 40-yard dash in 4.33s? Meanwhile, the WORLD RECORD for a woman in the 40-yard dash is held by Briana Williams, who ran it in 4.45s in 2021!

I mean, do you REALLY believe that Jane ran the 40 in 0.12s faster than the CURRENT WORLD RECORD, and did it 20-30 years ago?

And that is even MORE RARE for a White woman.

Jane also claimed to do 28 wide grip overhand chin-ups. Meanwhile, the #3 female USA RECORD is 33.

There are fewer than 100 women IN THE WORLD who can do that many chin-ups! Possibly fewer than 10.

I'm not saying she can't be better than me. But I AM saying she's lying about her claims.

Again:
SHE IS CLAIMING TO HAVE A FASTER 40 TIME THAN THE CURRENT WORLD RECORD.

Even USAIN BOLT ran it in 4.22s.
The MALE record is 4.11s, held by Christian Coleman, and women are ALWAYS 10% slower than male times, from 50m to 800m sprints. Always. Yet Jane is within 5% of Christian Coleman's time.

So Jane is the ONLY exception in history? Lmao. Right.

Jane also ran the 40 at a faster rate than the current female 50m record, held by Irina Privalova.

40 yards = 36.576m

To run 36.576m in 4.33s is 8.45m/s.

Meanwhile, Irina Privalova ran 50m in 5.96s, which works out to 8.39m/s.

So Jane ran at a pace 0.7% faster at a sprint that is just over 73% the distance?  ::)

That's pretty interesting, considering it is the **only sprint record in the history of sprint records for either male or females ever since sprint records have existed** which doesn't meet the pattern that longer sprint = faster running pace.

This is true for sprints up to 100m, where it mazes out, then starts to reverse for longer sprints, as neuromuscular fatigue kicks in.

Consider this:

Usain Bolt ran the 100m in 9.58s. That's a pace of 10.44m/s.

Yet Usain Bolt only ran the 40-yard dash in 4.22s [in 2018...BARELY beating Jane's time.  🙄 LOL. 🤣]. That's a pace of only 8.67m/s.

If Bolt ran the 40 at the same page as his 100m run, he would have ran the 40 in a staggering 3.50s. 😮

But that's my point - longer sprints = faster pace, with this effect maximizing at 100m.

This is a universal pattern of physics and biology. Jane isn't somehow the only exception in world history.  ::)

Jane also made some other insane claim about doing a 2-hour bike ride in Arizona at a time that would have basically won multiple state level cycling events. 🙄 That may be slight hyperbole, but whatever Jane's cycling time/pace was, it was basically in the Top 0.1% of all cycling paces.

Hulkotron called her out for that, and basically explained to her ["her"]...very slowly...that NOBODY who is in the Top 0.1% at sprinting is also in the Top 0.1% of distance/endurance events. It doesn't work that way.

But that's the thing - Jane doesn't even KNOW ENOUGH about the sports she is lying about to make up a believable lie. ANY top/elite level sprinter would KNOW [have some awareness of] what the world records are, and wouldn't lie by claiming to be faster than the F**KING CURRENT WORLD RECORD HOLDER.

ONLY an amateur / someone who doesn't train would be THAT stupid.

It would be like a man claiming to be an elite powerlifter who bench pressed 900-lb raw in competition at age 18, after happening into a bench press contest after completing a full chest workout. This is analogous to Jane running a 4.33s 40-yard dash at age 18, after track practice, while tired.

Now, let's break that down:

[1] NO ONE has EVER benched that - TO DATE, let alone 20-30 years ago.

[2] The average age of an elite bench presser is probably something like 35. So to claim to have done it at 18 just adds another level of unbelievability [ditto for sprinters - the average world record female sprinter is 28 years 2 months]. And:
[3] Doing this after a full track practice is just the icing on the dog-shit cake posing as a chocolate cake.

Everything about Jane's claim is idiotic, and NO ONE at the elite level would make such a claim.

Anyone who is an elite bench presser [say - anyone who bench presses 405-lb, depending on their body weight] would KNOW BETTER than to claim to have a 900-lb bench press.

There are 54,000 men in my city. So Top 1% = Top 540. Top 0.1% = Top 54 men. Top 0.01% = Top 5.4 [Top 5-6 men].

I'm in the Top 0.1%, and approaching Top 0.01%. *Maybe* 35 men in my city can out-bench me right now.

But Jane is claiming to be a Top 0.0001% sprinter. No sprinter at that level would claim to have ran a sprint [dash] faster than the CURRENT WORLD RECORD, because they would know better!

There have only been 28 MALE NFL PLAYERS who ran the 40-yard dash in under 4.31s since 1999, FFS! Just check the records for yourself:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/40-yard_dash

Jane's claim isn't just unrealistic - it's RETARDED. Because JANE was too retarded to check the record books before making her asinine post.

Oh, LOL, and after Hulkotron called her her out on how impossible/rare it would be to be a top sprinter AND a top endurance cyclist, she "thanked" him for his comments, and attempted to clarify her claim, to make it look slightly less retarded.

But no mistake - the damage was already done.

And a person claiming to be in the Top 0.0001% [Top one in a MILLION] of ANYTHING wouldn't be such a nasty, bitter piece of shit, bringing up someone's CHILDREN, FFS.

Anyone who is a decorated athlete at her level would have too many things to be happy about. You could say Conor McGregor is a nasty, bitter man lately [he overdosed on drugs in an interview with Sports Illustrated which went online yesterday]. But Conor is being that way to an anonymous message board audience.

What I'm saying is:
The odds of Jane being a elite level female sprinter, among the Top 30-50 female sprinters in HISTORY are a lot lower than Jane just being some troll...posting as a woman, thinking it will help in getting away with attacking other members, knowing that most men are horny, and simp for women.

Those male posters would be petrified if they found out that Jane was a man posting.

LASTLY:
If you don't believe me, simply CALMLY ask Jane to post any video proof of her sprint achievements, or even her gym lifts. Just politely ask. That's all. Then watch her LOSE HER SHIT. Which she will.

Jane will never, EVER post any proof, and she's already started posting claims that are more realistic, like her 225-lb squat for 8 reps that she only counted as 7, because her spotter panicked and touched her. 😂 Note that Jane peppers some humility in her posts to make them seem more believable. But if you ever ask her to prove her lifts, she will lose her shit. She is aware that made exaggerated claims that went too far, and is being more realistic now. But the damage is already done, and she isn't denying having ran the 40-yard dash in 4.33s. She claimed a 309x3 deadlift, then says she is a 134-lb woman who is six feet tall. No woman that skinny [5-lb over anorexia level] deadlifts that much. And the pictures she posted are of a woman weighing 150-160-lb. Certainly, at least 20-lb heavier than her claimed body weight.

Anyway, she's full of shit. Simply ask her to prove anything she claims, and watch her melt down.

- Matt Canning"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #391 on: March 23, 2024, 06:56:11 PM »

Is this dj181 Jr posting ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #392 on: March 23, 2024, 07:13:14 PM »
As a parent myself to several children I feel for this poor woman. I hope she has some other children that are doing well and she is proud of. Not saying you are a bad guy but she is getting older and you'll work her until she drops dead.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #393 on: March 23, 2024, 07:22:40 PM »
Good Lord Matt stop embarassing yourself. You've been trolled . 1000 meltdowns later you are still going on. Newsflash, no one here believed any of those claims from day one. The fool in the room is you.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: March 23, 2024, 11:58:42 PM »

If that is the case, eat more food and get off the drugs altogether.

You’re 100% reliant on them. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to train the way you do naturally.

One proper workout per day is all you need, you have convinced yourself otherwise.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: March 24, 2024, 12:38:26 AM »
Good Lord Matt stop embarassing yourself. You've been trolled . 1000 meltdowns later you are still going on. Newsflash, no one here believed any of those claims from day one. The fool in the room is you.

Just because you can’t do it, doesn’t mean I can’t do it.

Got some really weak little half-men here.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #396 on: March 24, 2024, 02:23:00 AM »
We haven't thought about the possibility of Jane being transgender (Ala Kaitlyn Jenner)

Therefore, now she could claim to be a woman, but in fact have set those times as a male.

Not out of the realm of possibility in today's society.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: March 24, 2024, 02:36:46 AM »
We haven't thought about the possibility of Jane being transgender (Ala Kaitlyn Jenner)

Therefore, now she could claim to be a woman, but in fact have set those times as a male.

Not out of the realm of possibility in today's society.

You should think about men’s penises a lot less.

If you weren’t such a fat ball of dumbfuck, I’d send you my NCAA finals videos.

You hope you die from the other type of auto-asphyxiation.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: March 24, 2024, 02:40:06 AM »
You should think about men’s penises a lot less.

If you weren’t such a fat ball of dumbfuck, I’d send you my NCAA finals videos.

You hope you die from the other type of auto-asphyxiation.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: March 24, 2024, 02:48:54 AM »
Probably wouldn't be hard to narrow it down. Went to LSU, right?
Search for track and field finals from the last 25-35 years for white sprinters on the LSU team.

There you go, Matt. I've saved you a bunch of time and writing.