Author Topic: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed  (Read 82849 times)

bjorn_fairhair

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?
« Reply #250 on: September 09, 2006, 08:13:21 PM »
The day getbig goes down I will start a board with zero moderation :)

Why don't you do it now?

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #251 on: September 09, 2006, 08:17:48 PM »
If you (or someone else) know someones real name and address, that you will do something about them arguing or being inflammatory with you on a message board?
Good points. Sounds like so many mean people on here are hurting her feelings and she'd like to know how to have them beaten/ killed. Aww, poor baby.
T

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #252 on: September 09, 2006, 08:27:07 PM »

Why don't you do it now?

Because we don't need a place and thus it would fail *cough* boom7 *cough*

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: September 09, 2006, 09:43:27 PM »
You will soon and I am well aware of threats and how to take them who started with the big lips and ape shit not me some pussy turd eating waste of space a real getbig hero.Like so many here.STFU.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #254 on: September 09, 2006, 09:45:54 PM »
You will soon and I am well aware of threats and how to take them who started with the big lips and ape shit not me some pussy turd eating waste of space a real getbig hero.Like so many here.STFU.
you're black? pm me some pics
$

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: September 10, 2006, 12:12:05 AM »
You guys tried to start your own site already (TWICE) and they both failed miserably. Do you think that might be a clue that you are not the draw at getbig at all? You need this site, this site doesnt need you. Im not talking a spartan existence at all, Im all for freedom of speech, but im also for shoving the disorderly conduct individual out the door too.
 Im talking about bringing every pro that used to post here back (and there were alot of them--20-30 or so back in the day--- now the only 2 you have regularly posting are the 2 that dont like chad--shawn and lee). Its up to Ron - even if he doesnt sell it maybe he will realize that getbigs draw (was) the pros and top am's that used to post here
  hahaha that will be real interenting for a week, then when they get tired of running to thier pc it will all be over! what a dumbass!

just look at mayhem wich is pro friendly, thier posts have went so far down and the amount of people that post are no where near what it was few yrs ago!

gossip bullshit sells, all your gossip mags like the star ect... no one would buy a mag run by the stars themselves you dumb asshole!
this site would get cut in half within 3 months!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #256 on: September 10, 2006, 12:15:59 AM »
No. Not selling the site. And there is no thought of it. So this whole thread is irrelevant.

No, I am not making money off this site. That was never the intention. Various sponsors cover the cost of the server and various trips so it doesnt come out of pocket all of the time.

Yes, I agree some moderation is important, which for the last few months, it has been more (as many will tell you).

Yes, there are boards on here for the pros and experts, if they choose to post.

Yes, tweaking with various boards, and parts of the site I do sometimes.

And it is a fan's site, so hopefully enjoy what you can out of it. You can never please everyone all of the time.

See all of you at the Olympia Weekend, and come say hello....

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #257 on: September 10, 2006, 01:34:45 AM »
ok, Dante Struedel, hahahaha, epic being named after a snack cake.
hahaha great name, it fits him perfectly aswell
8) B.B.C. 8)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #258 on: September 10, 2006, 01:49:56 AM »
No. Not selling the site. And there is no thought of it. So this whole thread is irrelevant.

No, I am not making money off this site. That was never the intention. Various sponsors cover the cost of the server and various trips so it doesnt come out of pocket all of the time.

Yes, I agree some moderation is important, which for the last few months, it has been more (as many will tell you).

Yes, there are boards on here for the pros and experts, if they choose to post.

Yes, tweaking with various boards, and parts of the site I do sometimes.

And it is a fan's site, so hopefully enjoy what you can out of it. You can never please everyone all of the time.

See all of you at the Olympia Weekend, and come say hello....

Ron it is very commendable what youve done here, i always respect people who dont sell out and stand by their principles when they could make a fast buck,theres not many people like that any more its good to see there still out there.

money isnt everything its better to have principles,somebody like dante strudel could never make a place like this because his first thoughts would be about money where your first thoughts were about a place people could say what they want without excessive censorship
8) B.B.C. 8)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #259 on: September 10, 2006, 01:59:07 AM »
obviously this site is comprised of losers who got banned from other bodybuilding sites.

obviously ron lets us bash anyone we please.

it's the #1 bodybuilding board by far.  volume and content wise.
Deep Tissue Massage

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #260 on: September 10, 2006, 02:05:43 AM »
getbig is my life and without getbig i am nothing...get 4life and for ever
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #261 on: September 10, 2006, 02:17:32 AM »
getbig is my life and without getbig i am nothing...get 4life and for ever
thats great, but you should probably find some other stuff to do aswell,like lifting weights or something  ;D
8) B.B.C. 8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #262 on: September 10, 2006, 08:04:20 AM »
Dante and Milos both know a lot about training. Melvin and Adonis know very little. The rest stir the crap out of just about everyone either to piss them off or see them react. New putdowns recently, besides the gay tag, is that someone is too old to listen to. The best putdown was simply to refuse to read anything over 3 lines in a post.

I post here just to see if I can survive all the crap thrown at me. Very few people here have the capacity, experience or intelligence to seriously debate hypertrophy issues. Most people assume they know all about training so don't listen to anyone else. Assorted losers and misfits are assigned to various people to stir the crap out of them. If the target survives without overly reacting then they are okay.

I would prefer to see everyone post under their real names like some of us do. However that would take as much nerve and courage as actually entering a bodybuilding contest. There is something wonderful about this site but the freedom of expression is a price that is almost too high to pay.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #263 on: September 10, 2006, 08:05:39 AM »
obviously this site is comprised of losers who got banned from other bodybuilding sites.

obviously ron lets us bash anyone we please.

it's the #1 bodybuilding board by far.  volume and content wise.
exactly, getbig is like the Oakland Raiders of the 70's we're rejects from other boards because we tell the truthand don't hold back even with the so called "pros".
Jaejonna rows 125!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #264 on: September 10, 2006, 08:19:59 AM »
Dante and Milos both know a lot about training. Melvin and Adonis know very little. The rest stir the crap out of just about everyone either to piss them off or see them react. New putdowns recently, besides the gay tag, is that someone is too old to listen to. The best putdown was simply to refuse to read anything over 3 lines in a post.

I post here just to see if I can survive all the crap thrown at me. Very few people here have the capacity, experience or intelligence to seriously debate hypertrophy issues. Most people assume they know all about training so don't listen to anyone else. Assorted losers and misfits are assigned to various people to stir the crap out of them. If the target survives without overly reacting then they are okay.

I would prefer to see everyone post under their real names like some of us do. However that would take as much nerve and courage as actually entering a bodybuilding contest. There is something wonderful about this site but the freedom of expression is a price that is almost too high to pay.

They call you old because it obviously irritates you :)  (At this point it wouldn't be worth telling me it doesn't because we can all tell it mildly does at the least).  As I have said - show weakness and you'll face it every thread you post it in here.  I will say that you bring it on yourself in this respect though because for every young person who discriminates point of view because that an oldie has said it that same old person is doing the same thing to young ones.  Live by the sword, die by the sword :)

All the people that claim you need to post under your real name can be rebutted by the suggestion that a "real man" has a stable enough psyche to withstand frank discussion.   People say what they think here.  Why would you assume that its a better scenario to have people holding back?  Are you really afraid of real discussion that you need to complain about trivial issues such as real names?  Thats not a real man.  Thats insecurity at its finest.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #265 on: September 10, 2006, 08:25:31 AM »
Hey, Rocket, I could write magazine articles but I prefer to argue with you guys. However, some guys here overstep decency and are really quite nasty. I try not to target people but ideas and beliefs. Well, I did post about Melvin using the name 'Vince' but if anyone couldn't see that was a spoof then so be it. I love to stir, too, but my idea of stirring doesn't involve namecalling and insults.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #266 on: September 10, 2006, 08:28:19 AM »
Hey, Rocket, I could write magazine articles but I prefer to argue with you guys. However, some guys here overstep decency and are really quite nasty. I try not to target people but ideas and beliefs. Well, I did post about Melvin using the name 'Vince' but if anyone couldn't see that was a spoof then so be it. I love to stir, too, but my idea of stirring doesn't involve namecalling and insults.

I know you like it here Vince, I'm just suggesting that you concrete up your routine and never, ever mention the fact you dislike what people are saying to you.  They're only saying it to you to get you to admit it and you're 100% playing into their hands by even thinking about their words.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #267 on: September 10, 2006, 08:32:31 AM »
Fair enough, Rocket, but at times it does wear a bit thin. I mean, I have to throw a few morsels at the multitudes to keep them yapping at me. Keeps me on my toes! I love the challenge of Getbig. It is impossible to remain unstoned but at times it is sort of fun finding out more about some of you guys. I am still looking forward to the update photos of Venom Vince Versace!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #268 on: September 10, 2006, 08:34:30 AM »
Fair enough, Rocket, but at times it does wear a bit thin. I mean, I have to throw a few morsels at the multitudes to keep them yapping at me. Keeps me on my toes! I love the challenge of Getbig. It is impossible to remain unstoned but at times it is sort of fun finding out more about some of you guys. I am still looking forward to the update photos of Venom Vince Versace!

What weirds me out is that its 1:30am where you are right now

(Its ok for me, I'm unemployed) :)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #269 on: September 10, 2006, 08:35:09 AM »
It took me a while to figure out even the guys who bagged me were victims of severe ownings themselves! The trick is to put shit on the other guy before he can do it to you!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #270 on: September 10, 2006, 08:44:41 AM »
You probably missed my post Vince, you are in Sydney aren't you?  I'm in Brisbane and I've never heard of an older man being up this late :)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #271 on: September 10, 2006, 08:45:49 AM »
You probably missed my post Vince, you are in Sydney aren't you?  I'm in Brisbane and I've never heard of an older man being up this late :)
he probably needed to go to the bathroom
8) B.B.C. 8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #272 on: September 10, 2006, 09:21:32 AM »
When you get divorced and don't want to put up with mistresses you go online and surf the net. It passes the time.  Rocket, come down to my gym for a workout. I doubt they have very good gyms up there. I haven't seen a good one yet in Queensland.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #273 on: September 10, 2006, 09:30:41 AM »
When you get divorced and don't want to put up with mistresses you go online and surf the net. It passes the time.  Rocket, come down to my gym for a workout. I doubt they have very good gyms up there. I haven't seen a good one yet in Queensland.
yeah Rocket, you'll get a mind blowing workout on those famous pink colored machines in Vince's gym and after the workout you can join all the other musclebears in the "sauna".
Jaejonna rows 125!!

walking sculpture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Disappointed in Dante
« Reply #274 on: September 10, 2006, 09:40:31 AM »
So I read the article in FLEX on DoggCrapp training and it’s founder Dante and I was impressed. Seems like a very logical system and the guy (Dante) seems to know his stuff. So then I come on here and I find that Dante is kind of hypocritical jerk……insulting people for where the live, what they look like, how much the weigh, yet in the same breath telling everyone that GetBig needs to be cleaned up and what he would do if he bought it…

Totally blew the mystique of the whole thing for me after what I read in FLEX. Dante might know a thing or two, or maybe three about training, but the guy is nothing more than an Internet troll….No better than the Getbiggers he criticizes.

It seems like every industry person is a nut job. Maybe I expect too much from people….

Oh, by the way….that was my EPIC MELTDOWN! (save you the trouble…)