Author Topic: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed  (Read 82200 times)

Alex23

Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed
« Reply #500 on: February 28, 2007, 06:46:16 PM »
You need to come off the cycle now, Chief...
 But if I'm not willing to pay $60 a year for National Public Radio, you think I'm going to pay it to hear more of Squadfather's gym owning stories?

Shame on you ribonucleic, you're the reason why I turned on my radio, drive home a listen to a fucking "pledge" for 20 mins

;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #501 on: March 20, 2007, 03:43:02 PM »
It absolutely amazing to me Adonis, Bast et all that you are overlooking the simple fact of thermogenisis via protein

"For some foods this is a very easy process, as in the case of fat with only 2% of the energy ingested from fat lost in the process of its digestion. Fat therefore has a very minimal thermic effect. In the case of carbohydrate, the thermic effect is around 8%. Although absolutely essential to the body for growth, tissue regeneration and supporting the immune system, protein is hard to process and has the highest thermic effect, at around 30%. That means that in a diet based largely on protein, such as a high-protein low-carb diet, the body burns 30% more calories a day, simply on digestion, translating to an elevated metabolic rate!"

So you guys keep eating that ice cream, Ill stick with my gameplan which is for every 100 calories of protein you take in it takes up to 25-33 calories thru digestion to process that protein, and only 3-4 for carbs and 2-3 for fats....further that along with a very high water intake and I'm creating human muscle building fat burning blast furnaces. You keep saying someone can only gain 1-3lbs of muscle mass a year naturally...I can see exactly why when you allow all aspects of homeostasis to take place.

This is absolutely, positively correct. The caloric expedenture involved in metabolising protein is well-kown. There is a simple empirical procedure to demonstrate this. Assume a man needs 2400 calories a day for sustenance. I reality, he only needs 2000, with the added 400 being required for compensating the caloric expedenture of metabolisation. Now, completely eliminate carbohydrates and fats from the body, and feed the man with 2400 calories a day from pure protein. What happens? He will start losing weight, because 800 of those 2400 calories from protein will be used in metabolising the protein, thus incurring in a daily caloric deficit of 400 calories. The reason for this is that the figure of 2400 calories is factored in as only 25% of those calories coming from protein and the rest from fat and carbohydrates - and both fat and carbohydrates require far less calories to be processed than protein -, adding up to a total of 400 calories required for properly process and absorb 2000. This is why guys on high protein diets that are only mild in claories lose weight and muscle: so may calories are required to process the protein, that the body breaks down muscle tissue to process it and make up for the calories expeded in processing it. Dante is 100%, absolutely correct.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #502 on: March 21, 2007, 12:26:06 AM »
I like you Goodrum,

But I am not going to bother on wasting my time since you want to argue against Scientific Fact..

And for your information,

The greatest Athlete in Swimming,Michael Phelps eats every single meal at Mcdonalds.

You really are stupid....The greatest athlete in Swimming is Ian Thorpe. Get your facts straight