Author Topic: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed  (Read 82845 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Disappointed in Dante
« Reply #275 on: September 10, 2006, 09:42:27 AM »
hahahaha, did you see the pic of him in the brown shirt? his arms look all of 16 inches, monster not practicing what you preach.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: September 10, 2006, 09:43:15 AM »
So I read the article in FLEX on DoggCrapp training and it’s founder Dante and I was impressed. Seems like a very logical system and the guy (Dante) seems to know his stuff. So then I come on here and I find that Dante is kind of hypocritical jerk……insulting people for where the live, what they look like, how much the weigh, yet in the same breath telling everyone that GetBig needs to be cleaned up and what he would do if he bought it…

Totally blew the mystique of the whole thing for me after what I read in FLEX. Dante might know a thing or two, or maybe three about training, but the guy is nothing more than an Internet troll….No better than the Getbiggers he criticizes.

It seems like every industry person is a nut job. Maybe I expect too much from people….

Oh, by the way….that was my EPIC MELTDOWN! (save you the trouble…)

dante can go f**k himself....... people have built muscle and will build muscle with or without his bullshit system....

...he needs to walk the walk instead of looking like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag

>:(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?
« Reply #277 on: September 10, 2006, 10:08:22 AM »
Hey, sarcasm, we got rid of saunas years ago when jerks like you pissed in the water bucket. Then next guys to use the sauna would pour some spiced water on the rocks and the gym would stink terribly. After that trick was perpetrated twice we removed the sauna forever and now have no sauna, spa, steam bath or suntan beds.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #278 on: September 10, 2006, 10:52:28 AM »
Hey, sarcasm, we got rid of saunas years ago when jerks like you pissed in the water bucket. Then next guys to use the sauna would pour some spiced water on the rocks and the gym would stink terribly. After that trick was perpetrated twice we removed the sauna forever and now have no sauna, spa, steam bath or suntan beds.

SPAWNED.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #279 on: September 10, 2006, 10:54:26 AM »
SPAWNED.

Vince, people seriously would intentionally cook urine in your gym?  Why would you take that shit?  Find out who the kids are and kick the hell out of them.  Why remove the spa and hurt everyone?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #280 on: September 10, 2006, 10:58:08 AM »
It took me a while to figure out even the guys who bagged me were victims of severe ownings themselves! The trick is to put shit on the other guy before he can do it to you!
This is a GB truism, Vince. Very dog eat dog sometimes. And it's the ones who sling the shit fastest and farther on the canvas (TA, Sarcasm, etc.) and who resort to 'homo-speak' who usually manage to gather a group of beta males to abet this. The cycle continues.  You just gotta decide how you want to play the game -ie. how involved you want to become. Some people just get too personally wrapped up in it and flame out. Stay the course, Southern Man.  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: September 10, 2006, 10:58:16 AM »
he needs to eat the daddy waddy approved "champion chips" 182 grams of carbs and 300 grams of fat 120 saturated for some serious muscle
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #282 on: September 10, 2006, 11:19:17 AM »
You will soon and I am well aware of threats and how to take them who started with the big lips and ape shit not me some pussy turd eating waste of space a real getbig hero.Like so many here.STFU.

Listen you ugly little monkey. We're tired of your continuous meltdowns, so do us all a favor and shut the fuck up thick lips.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #283 on: September 10, 2006, 11:20:26 AM »
You might just have caused him to commit suicide now !

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: September 10, 2006, 11:21:20 AM »
I respected him once, too. Until he started lowering himself to my level.  ;D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #285 on: September 10, 2006, 11:22:22 AM »
monster unhealthy kidneys from 600g protein diet.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed
« Reply #286 on: September 10, 2006, 11:28:21 AM »
The Problem is this.

He really thinks that you are going to have to eat over 300 POUNDS of MEAT to gain 48 ounces of muscle.

That,my friends, is a an ineffecient energy equation.

Protein WILL NOT make Muscles bigger.

It is used for Cellular repair....Only small amounts are needed for that and to sustain.

SMALL AMOUNTS.

It is the LEAST important MacroNutrient.  Funny how all Nutritonists agree on this,but a lot of you do not want to listen.

ANyways.

300 plus pounds of beef,chicken add up....Combine that with Protein supplements and you are looking at over 5 grand for,hopefully 48 ounces of muscle.

WHAT A FUCKING INEFFECIENT WASTE!!!!!

5000 dollars wasted, for the quest of 48 ounces of muscle. What a fucking moron.

This guy has no idea about human nutrition.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: September 10, 2006, 11:31:13 AM »
Yes he's a big tool.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: September 10, 2006, 11:37:57 AM »
Link: http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/content/full/72/2/551S

The effect of Whey Protein Supplementation With and Without Creatine Monohydrate Combined With Resistance Training on Lean Tissue Mass and Muscle Strength International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 2001, 11, 349-364
Link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11591884&dopt=Citation

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #289 on: September 10, 2006, 11:39:40 AM »
Adonis, what is different about your diet approach and the weight watchers point system? They seem to be the same.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: September 10, 2006, 11:43:39 AM »
Adonis, what is different about your diet approach and the weight watchers point system? They seem to be the same.

We don`t have points.
We don`t try to get certain amounts of things in or use exchanges.

We have techniques to regulate fat loss,mantain a desired level of bodyfat or increase muscle mass.

The coolest thing about my apporach is that you can Keep 3 percent bodyfat infinitely once you get there.  And this is done by eating any food you love.

Where ever you feel you look the best, whatever bodyfat you like to be, you can mantain infinitely.

I can tell you how, if you want help.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: September 10, 2006, 11:47:37 AM »
We don`t have points.
We don`t try to get certain amounts of things in or use exchanges.

We have techniques to regulate fat loss,mantain a desired level of bodyfat or increase muscle mass.

The coolest thing about my apporach is that you can Keep 3 percent bodyfat infinitely once you get there.  And this is done by eating any food you love.

Where ever you feel you look the best, whatever bodyfat you like to be, you can mantain infinitely.

I can tell you how, if you want help.

My bf is between 4 to 5%(year round). I am a STRONG believer in cardio and eating healthy. Thanks though.  btw, who is we?
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: September 10, 2006, 11:49:04 AM »
My bf is between 4 to 5%(year round). I am a STRONG believer in cardio and eating healthy. Thanks though.  btw, who is we?

You can become we if you want.  :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: September 10, 2006, 11:54:12 AM »
You can become we if you want.  :)

I don't agree with your principles though. No cardio? I run the fuck out of my students. Heart first, physical appearance second is my approach. Some pro bbers probably couldn't even run a 10 minute mile, not my idea of healthy.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: September 10, 2006, 11:58:42 AM »
I don't agree with your principles though. No cardio? I run the f**k out of my students. Heart first, physical appearance second is my approach. Some pro bbers probably couldn't even run a 10 minute mile, not my idea of healthy.

Pro Bodybuilders can`t do much of anything functional.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #295 on: September 10, 2006, 12:01:35 PM »
Its up to Ron - even if he doesnt sell it maybe he will realize that getbigs draw (was) the pros and top am's that used to post here

You're an idiot, Dante.  The draw is not and never was the "pros".  Although I have to say, you're not the first whiner to make this mistake. Since you incorrectly assume that the world revolves around IFBB pros, let me explain to you what the draw(s) here actually is:

The relative freedom of speech and lack of an agenda, commercial or otherwise, creates an environment where you're going to hear the unvarnished truth about a situation, for better or worse.  As a result, industry insiders read this board (even if they don't post, or post anonymously), and because they're here, anything that is happening in the industry you're likely to hear about here first.  Like it or not, this board is the source for inside "scoop".

Of course, this comes with a price... the relative lack of moderation that allows this free exchange of ideas in a "no bullshit" manner also gives rise to trolls and stupidity. Of course, this can and does increase the entertainment value of the board, which creates a secondary draw of its own. Realistically, there's no way to eliminate trolls without creating a chilling effect on the open environment that makes Getbig what it is. The problem is, "where do you draw the line", and invariably mods will take it too far and ruin the board, as happened on Mayhem.

The best thing to do is mod very little, and delete only the 1% most stupid stuff, while being careful not to go too far. If you have too thin of a skin to deal with what's left, then you really don't belong here, Dante.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: September 10, 2006, 12:03:25 PM »
Pro Bodybuilders can`t do much of anything functional.

agreed.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: September 10, 2006, 12:03:42 PM »

The best thing to do is mod very little, and delete only the 1% most stupid stuff, while being careful not to go too far. If you have too thin of a skin to deal with what's left, then you really don't belong here, Dante.

Hope this helps.

That 1% is mostly made up by Alexxx and Daddywaddy posts so it's not too hard to do.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #298 on: September 10, 2006, 01:32:36 PM »
Dante and Milos both know a lot about training. Melvin and Adonis know very little. The rest stir the crap out of just about everyone either to piss them off or see them react. New putdowns recently, besides the gay tag, is that someone is too old to listen to. The best putdown was simply to refuse to read anything over 3 lines in a post.

I post here just to see if I can survive all the crap thrown at me. Very few people here have the capacity, experience or intelligence to seriously debate hypertrophy issues. Most people assume they know all about training so don't listen to anyone else. Assorted losers and misfits are assigned to various people to stir the crap out of them. If the target survives without overly reacting then they are okay.

I would prefer to see everyone post under their real names like some of us do. However that would take as much nerve and courage as actually entering a bodybuilding contest. There is something wonderful about this site but the freedom of expression is a price that is almost too high to pay.

You know nothing about me, Basile.  I know my stuff and I get results for my customers and clients.  Its just not with a Dante diet.  I use common sense methods.

And just for your information, Adonis's theory on nutrition isn't the same as mine.  I don't advise people to eat raw butter or McDonalds, or junk food.  However the diets I put together are a balanced ratio of protein carbs and essential fats.  The only relation is the theory " a calorie is a calorie" principle which me and Adonis share.

Your body has to be stimulated for it to grow but unless you are on steroids, it will not properly absorbs excessive amounts of either protein, carbs, or fats and it will either come out the ass or in most cases, be stored as fat.

A calorie is a calorie
A

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #299 on: September 10, 2006, 01:36:17 PM »
For what it's worth, I've never read or posted here b/c Pros post here.  What kept (and I assume is keeping) Mayhem so dry was the heavy moderation.  In addition to A LOT of shit talking ;D is some genuinely interesting witty posts...